Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

$240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo (25419 Views)

God Has Told Me Who Will Be President - Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, KICC London / Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

$240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by DeepSight(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
Earlier this week (Tuesday, I believe) Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo was at HICC Church in Gbagada as a Guest Preacher.

He informed the audience that there is something he does which is called a 24 hour blessing in which those who tap into it receive a huge blessing within 24 hours. According to the Pastor, Those who wanted this special blessing were to come out and line up and sow a seed of USD $ 240.00 (Two hundred and forty USD).

He informed the congregation that there is also another special blessing which requires paying $100 and also asked those paying this sum to come out and form a second line.

He further said that those who wanted both special blessings should come forth and form a third queue between both queues and come out with $340.

All queues were full, long and crowded.

I was informed of this by a relative of mine who is a member of the Church and was filled with disgust.

He wondered why these "blessings" are not available to those who could not afford such sums.

7 Likes

Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
He should be in Prison not in the pulpit !!

11 Likes

Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by tobechi74: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
I dont tink i blive dis. Plz confirm

1 Like

Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by DeepSight(m): 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
Any HICC member's available to confirm/ explain away this?
Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by InesQor(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
Deep Sight:
Any HICC member's available to confirm/ explain away this?

You go wait tire. Except it's an ex-member, na so dem go read the thread ignore am. grin

21 Likes

Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2012
Charlatans @ it again!*Smh*
Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by dorox(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
This youtube video of him is similar in formart to the scam you just described. The real action started just after the five minutes mark, before then it was just songs and some meaningless dribble to get the already weak minds of the sheeple properly sedated. I hope it plays on your desktop because my phone could only get the mobile youtube link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=GB&v=W8YI44puWK8&nomobile=1
This man is a wicked con man, and for someone to watch this video and not come to that realisation means that the person is either too much of a mumu or a fellow wicked person derserving to be conned.

1 Like

Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
Wassap Deepsight?

been meaning to talk to you privately.....is that okay?
Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by DeepSight(m): 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
Logicboy03: Wassap Deepsight?

been meaning to talk to you privately.....is that okay?

Of course. sightdeep@gmail.com
Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by DeepSight(m): 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
Martian: .

This man. What on Earth did you write and then remove. Fess up.
Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by plaetton: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2012
Hey Deepsight.
Nice to see you.
We missed you around here.

As for those who want to criticize Matthew Ashi-Ole, remember that the universe is very vast and very expensive to run , with all the galaxies, stars, planets and so on, and with all the huge overheads required to run them.
Do any of you know the salary of an angel?
Even Satan is kept on a retainer to make sure he plays his own part.
S please, stop complaining.
God needs your money.

14 Likes

Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
Deep Sight:

Of course.

emailed you!
Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by PastorKun(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
This not news, such scams are typical of Ashimolowo. He cannot preach any where without attempting to scam them there with his so called 24hr miracle. The slowpoke is just a plain fraud period.

3 Likes

Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by Zikkyy(m): 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2012
Deep Sight: Earlier this week (Tuesday, I believe) Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo was at HICC Church in Gbagada as a Guest Preacher.
He wondered why these "blessings" are not available to those who could not afford such sums.

this was a special 24hour blessing session denominated in foreign currency. if you want to fast track your blessings you pay more.

1 Like

Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by InesQor(m): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
@deepsight

See this man! I begged and crawled on my knees for your email on the politics contest thread, asked you to please send it in my inbox you no gree. Na im you come plaster for wall here so. I don vex walahi. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by mazaje(m): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
@deepsight

Sup bro, I read your ordeal. . . .Nice to know you came out of it alive . . .Best wishes man
Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by Goshen360(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2012
Very soon, some resident charlatans will come to tell us this pastorpreneurs are not thieves. I'm not surprise, Mike Murdock is a friend to Ashimolowo. Obviously, I can tell where Ashimolowo learnt this trick from.

2 Likes

Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by MAYOWAAK: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
The advert for the program was placed in some Newspapers,I can't recall the theme but something that has to do with raising and producing the next leaders in the technological and business sphere with the face of Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates who are "atheists"adorning the page of the advert.

So For giving $340,leaders will emerge in technological and business sphere!

2 Likes

Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
Thieves....smh
Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by Freiburger(m): 2:36am On Nov 30, 2012
shocked shocked shocked Paying to get God's blessing.
Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by cold(m): 2:46am On Nov 30, 2012
When i said i always knew there was something non-kosher about this bloke. Some folks scoffed. Now the brutal truth is rising to the surface. Problem is most people would just feign ignorance & continue to stew in their delusions. I feel for my peoples

3 Likes

Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by Siga: 2:47am On Nov 30, 2012
MAYOWAAK: The advert for the program was placed in some Newspapers,I can't recall the theme but something that has to do with raising and producing the next leaders in the technological and business sphere with the face of Mark Zuckerberg adorning the page of the advert.

oh really....this people no go kill person with laughter....I dont recall Mark line up anywhere before starting FB....God dey ....

2 Likes

Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by cold(m): 2:51am On Nov 30, 2012
MAYOWAAK: The advert for the program was placed in some Newspapers,I can't recall the theme but something that has to do with raising and producing the next leaders in the technological and business sphere with the face of Mark Zuckerberg adorning the page of the advert.

Not minding the fact that Mark Zuckerberg is an Atheist of the Dawkins school of thought. O ma se o!

4 Likes

Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:54am On Nov 30, 2012
Blessing For Sale

Interested buyer contact KICC Maryland Branch.

Sales Rep. Pastor Mattew Ashimolowo
Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by 50calibre(m): 3:08am On Nov 30, 2012
Na wa oh! Some nigerians are gullible oh!

1 Like

Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 30, 2012
sheer wickedness.
Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by stpat1(m): 3:20am On Nov 30, 2012
tobechi74: I dont tink i blive dis. Plz confirm

Ehen, you don't believe until you confirm. No problem, they mentioned the location in the post. You can go there and confirm yourself. Mschewwwww.
Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by Muffy2912: 3:28am On Nov 30, 2012
He is a man of God now.Man of God indeed.He will soon buy his own jet if he has not.how can people be this deaf,blind and dumb?
Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by Nobody: 3:47am On Nov 30, 2012
this is not new. he did something similar to this on OAU campus in 2005. telling students to sow not less than 1000 naira to receive blessings. it happens a lot in redeem churches as well, guest pastors telling you to sow a special seed to receive blessings.
Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by floriana(m): 3:55am On Nov 30, 2012
It is not only Ashimolowo. They are all scammers and conmen. One 'daddy GO' once wrote something like that in the daily devotional published and sold by him to his 'worshippers'. The implications of his law of sowing and reaping can be interpreted thus:

1. Sow N1,000 reap N10,000
2. Sow Toyota Camry 2006 reap Camry 2012
3. Sow your entire salary, reap the position of MD in
your workplace
4. Sow your lifesavings, reap central bank of Nigeria
5. Sow 500KVA Mikano generator, reap NEPA
6. Sow private jet, reap jumbo jets + International
airport to serve as plane-park
7. Sow your first son, reap Dangote
8. Sow your wife, reap Dame Patience Jonathan
9 sow your flat backside, reap Beyonce + Kim
Kadarshian backsides
10. Sow an estate, reap, Lagos state.

It annoys me that so many educated, and socially aware but spiritually idiotic men and women who are too lazy to study their bibles keep falling prey to these scammers. And their followers will say 'touch not my anointed + don't judge so that.........

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by tinnymerit(m): 4:00am On Nov 30, 2012
I dont know how far it is true,i heard he was sent to the UK by foursquare gospel church in Nigeria for a training/development and when he got there he had what he was sent there to do and started his own church without considering the sender.I dont know how far it is true but a friend confirmed it though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Checkout My Christmas Gift / Is The World Really About To Come To An End? / What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.