Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

$240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo (25438 Views)

God Has Told Me Who Will Be President - Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, KICC London / Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by Todaynatoday: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2012
Pastor Kun:

It is standard practise in commercial churches to use a guest preacher when they want to actively scam their congregation so he can be denied if the scam back fires. That is why rogues like Ashimolowo are always invited to do the dirty work for them and they share the proceeds based on a fixed ratio or they pay him a hefty honourarium for a job well done. Even if it was a one off then, Oyaks was still learning the trade but totoday we can safely say that scamming is a way of life for him today.
Pastor Kun:

I never knew Oyakhilome started scamming people as far back as his secondary school days. I actually thought he derailed along the line but with this new info, one can safely conclude he has fraud engraved into his DNA.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that pastors cannot be rebuked for going against scriptures but now you are just judging based on hearsay. No fact to back JNdupu claims. Do you remember Jesus' teachings on judging others
Luke 6:37
New King James Version
(NKJV)
Do Not Judge
37 “Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be
condemned. Forgive, and you will be
forgiven.
There is a thin line between rebuking and judging.
Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by FOREXMART(m): 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2012
Which church is HICC please?
Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by InvertedHammer: 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
Touch not my anointed; do my prophet no harm
Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by dammytex: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2012
Dee60:

Thank you and God bless you for the honest post. I do continue to have a question: Where in the Word of God have we seen people being asked to give a particular amount?

Remember the warning in Revelation where we are asked not to add to the word of prophecy. We cannot help God. I do not have an answer to this controversy but maybe you can help. I see that the Word enjoins us to give bountifully, but is there a reference to particular amounts?

Well, I believe according to Luke 6:38, talking about giving in GOOD MEASURE, translates into you getting your reward according to the MEASURE of your giving.

Having said this, pastors are meant to be our spiritual guides in salvation, evangelism, spiritual growth, SOWING, etc. Sometimes, the economic conditions can make Christians to hold back on how to give. These pastors help us more by encouraging us to give as much as possible. Its a biblical principle in Luke. These pastors are doing it. My pastor is always the biggest sower in my church every year and we all know. There is big power in giving but it is not compulsory.

What is going on here is people condemning pastors for encouraging people to give so they can receive more. Seed sowing (giving) is a spiritual exercise. I even heard Muslims do it too in form of alms-giving and cooking for the general public called saara or so.

Like I always say, please give if you believe you'd receive and if you think your pastor is a scammer, then save your money and use it for any wise economic expenditure you can comprehend. As for me, I will continue to give till I die. Bill Gates believes the source of his money is in his intellect. Me, I believe the source of my money is from God. So, why wont I give according to how His scriptures instructed me to give or didn't the bible talk about sowing bountifully. Or you think say bountifully na small thing.

Let me even take it further, I was outta the country for a while, before I got back, they had laid the foundation for our new church building. I wasnt too happy I was not around to sow to the building of the church from foundation. Trust me na, as the construction progresses, I wanna sow die. You wanna know why? When I join in building God's house, He builds mine. Its just a personal belief that has been working for me for over 12 years.

Somebody shout Halleluyah and let the harvest begin....that is it, some of us are just cheerful givers no matter what your common sense tells us..
Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by haren(m): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2012
U guyz should be careful about what u say! That's why a lot of u on dis forum have all day to read thread bcoz of joblessness and need deliverance from using ur 2 eyes to look thru a tiny keyhole!
I was at the church,though not HICC member coz pastor mathew is one of my mentors-his lessons had blessed me massively.
I hear dat and neva came out but I keyed into the prophesy and today is monday I had a breakthru today(N3M)
Broke don't deliver broke!
Myopic thots don't deliver mediocres!
Common!,he said its not spiritual but he said "I challenge u to sow a 100% life improvement seed $100 or 24hrs breakthru $240" but me am adding this if u don't expect a 100% life change don't sow,its not compulsory- he is my mentor and I didn't sow in HICC but I sowed $100 dis saturday in his one-day business school at KICC mende and am cashing home N3m on a monday morning after a contract pursuit.
Right now am dashing someone N100K and am sowing N50k in a friend's life dats coming to pick up d cheque dis evening.
I don't believe nor do I support pastor exploiting people or people allowing themselves to be exploited, but study ur bible dats d only manual u need,not even a pastor( not even pastor mathew) is a solutn to any challenges but am saying is study d word and do it! Act on it!
I speak against pastor exploit people but I ask if no-one comes out dat moment wouldn't he close d service? He wud! And dats it! Am not sayin sow or not sow! It shld be ur decision wit d spirit of God in u-
-Some come out coz d amt is small to them
-some to impress d person by their side
-some even come out and not redeem it
-some out of ignorance
-some have strong conviction dat its d opportunity their situation is waiting for!
-some bcoz they r pastor's prophesy crazy
Thank u-
Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by ScienceWatch: 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
DeepSight:
Earlier this week (Tuesday, I believe) Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo was at HICC Church in Gbagada as a Guest Preacher.

He informed the audience that there is something he does which is called a 24 hour blessing in which those who tap into it receive a huge blessing within 24 hours. According to the Pastor, Those who wanted this special blessing were to come out and line up and sow a seed of USD $ 240.00 (Two hundred and forty USD).

He informed the congregation that there is also another special blessing which requires paying $100 and also asked those paying this sum to come out and form a second line.

He further said that those who wanted both special blessings should come forth and form a third queue between both queues and come out with $340.

All queues were full, long and crowded.

I was informed of this by a relative of mine who is a member of the Church and was filled with disgust.

He wondered why these "blessings" are not available to those who could not afford such sums.
Today most churches are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words and aggressive money collections without the Resurrection Power needed to save the suffering persons. The sincere suffering masses never get what Jesus commanded them to have, FREE HEALING, FREE DELIVERANCE and FREE BLESSING. The time is now, where in every true church, regardless of their religion, mind-blowing evidence of the Father’s LOVE with miracles, signs and wonders as seen in the Scoan Church Nigeria will be freely available to the suffering masses for all that come to the Messiah. Jesus said, “Come to me, I will make your burdens light.” When the creation power of Jesus and the Holy Spirit is not seen in any church, the problem is with the Pastor. The congregations Faith is always enough as consistently shown in Scoan Church Nigeria and in the holy gospels and the Books of Acts.

The president of Pentecostal PFN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor And CAN has consistently remained one of Joshua’s most hated critics, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor has even expelled any PentecostalFN members who attempt to get healing from The holy Prophet TB Joshua.. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor makes his hatred known clearly from the pulpit and in the pages of newspapers: “T.B. Joshua is not a Christian” he says. If T.B. Joshua can show me his pastor who pastored him before he said he was called into the ministry; if T.B. Joshua can tell me when he got converted and how he got converted, then the Pentecostals would consider him.”
Re: $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo by ScienceWatch: 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
Prophet TB Joshua is today, father to the fatherless.
Pastors run churches as their own private business while TB Joshua don’t even own a bank account.
Sadly, the gap between the so-called religious accusers and the Holy Prophet TB Joshua is ever widening as many leading pastors in the world are becoming more embroiled in the pursuit of money and material gain than the essence of Christ’s gospel and work. Kingdom business seems more like worldly business, with pastors making headlines for expensive acquisitions, lavish living and political speeches as opposed to solving problems, meeting needs and changing lives.

Ilobi Austin, a catholic in faith, wrote, “While God is ordering the Holy Prophet (T.B. Joshua’s) counterparts to acquire more automobiles and in some cases, private jets with cost in the billion bracket, the same God is asking the Holy Prophet TB Joshua to love humanity like himself and consequently, improve their earthly and heavenly fortunes.

Prophet TB Joshua is today, father to the fatherless, mother to the motherless, friend to the friendless and government to the government-less. Little wonder then, that the good Lord magnanimously found him worthy for the arduous task of delivering his people from the vice grip of the devil. Such powers in the hands of such ministers, who have made the criticism of his ministries their pastime, would have seen deliverance going to the highest bidders.”
Investigations reveal that TB Joshua don’t even own a bank account. He simply gives away freely.
greatgod2012:

u no go kill me o, i don laugh tire, and are u sure pple fell for this scam?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) / Checkout My Christmas Gift / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.