Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] (34419 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nnekacherry: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
Obinoscopy: Binger my man. I'm sure coming to you for some wooing tutorials. Congrats

grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Sijo01(f): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
Redmosquito:
Why ur blood dey hot? grin

my broda, I nor knoooooo!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
Shollypopz: SLOT 2 POST UR LINES DAMMIT!! U see why I love d females version, we for don scatter ground by now.

Rmbrs Goldie from last time, *silently prays never to be in d same slot with her again*.
as in ehn, with chicks like goldie, lola.luv, slimyem, maria-g etc... our version really made true the saying "what a man can do, a woman can do better"

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Rhymez(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
xynerise: Rhymez wetin na? undecided. Dx, when is my slot coming up? I need to teach this kids how to toast babe. grin. Rhymez despite all the love song u dey use block my ears u still no fit toast? Well u try shall.
grin grin. I bet Binger cannot say those lines in a face-to-face wooing. Seriously. U guys said wooing and not poetry grin. How many Nigerian girls will stand and listen to a guy saying all those shi.t?

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
Redmosquito:
Na guyz like this dey slap babe if she no gree
angry angry angry... For the love of “ATMC” somebody should hold me cos i go wound dis guy....

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by AlterEgoTM: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
[size=50pt]Give slot two go ahead nah, abi na wetin[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ATMC(f): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
ikekings: That's part of the love bebe...
really!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
ikekings: angry angry angry... For the love of “ATMC” somebody should hold me cos i go wound dis guy....
ur juju no reach. Muhahahahaha
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rhymez:
grin grin. I bet Binger cannot say those lines in a face-to-face wooing. Seriously. U guys said wooing and not poetry grin. How many Nigerian girls will stand and listen to a guy saying all those shi.t?
I tell ya...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by dmcdad: 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
D-Explorer:
[b]Too many things dey happen for this life my people. People go dey fear to born 10pikin, na so the economy hard?

Akpors a father-to-be awakened the village doctor in the middle of the night saying:
"Doc!Doc!Come fast now! na my wife! Her water is broken! She won born "
The doctor came over and told Akpors "Hold the lamp higher! Hold the lamp higher now!"
Akpors obliged, and behold, a baby's cry was soon heard.
...... Akpors c
ried out: "Praise the Lord! A boy!
I am a proud father of A baby boy man!"
The doctor again told Akpors, "Hold the lamp higher! Hold the lamp higher now!".
The Akpors again complied, and to be sure, another cry was heard. Akpors excitedly proclaimed: "Na twins!! I don born twins! Glory be to God!"
The doctor instructed, "Hold the lamp higher! Hold the lamp higher now!"
Sure enough, a THIRD cry was heard! Akpors, somewhat subdued, in a nervous tone, muttered, "Oh. Thank you Jesus."
The doctor repeated, "Hold the lamp higher!. Hold the lamp higher now!", and a short while yet a FOURTH cry was heard.
Akpors said nothing, being lost in deep thought.
The doctor for a fifth time commanded "Hold the lamp higher man! Hold the lamp higher now!"
Akpors then asked; "Doc, me think say e go better if we off light ooo. because he be like say na the light they attract this children o[/b] grin

Lwtmb

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
sexkillz: It is assumed he was facing her. . . I will woo as if she was looking me in the eye and not as if i were letter writing. Touch and voice in that context is very correct.
Man, you are on a solo run for the coveted prize or do you intends doing a demonstration?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
ATMC: really!
**Nodding**... Truth is one of the foundations of true love... I won't lie to you...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by freecocoa(f): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rhymez

Silverbird cinema and Cafe Royale?

You gotta be kidding me.grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by pimplucious: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
All this girls wey no loadup pic, make person no go woo winch o grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by AlterEgoTM: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
[size=50pt]SLOT TWO!!![/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
Redmosquito:
ur juju no reach. Muhahahahaha
angry angry angry...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by xynerise: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
Sijo01:

now, that is what they call the spirit of sportmanship*woomanship*
I love his spirit
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
Please for your lines not to be hidden, wait until i call your SLOT. Just relax and have fun. Thank you! *LET SLOT 3 post their WOOING LINES please cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
ikekings: angry angry angry...
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rhymez:
grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
LastApostle:
Man, you are on a solo run for the coveted prize or do you intends doing a demonstration?
Are you hightailing? Smh
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by dmcdad: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rhymez:

Guy no talk oo. My talk 2 dy sound poetic cuz I be poetic writer o. Na just to integrate some lines 4rm my head use flow with d situation
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ATMC(f): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2012
ikekings: angry angry angry... For the love of “ATMC” somebody should hold me cos i go wound dis guy....
smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by UjSizzle(f): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2012
Obinoscopy: Binger my man. I'm sure coming to you for some wooing tutorials. Congrats
Yoda Scopy! Binger is but a jedi in ur presence grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ztar(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2012
hmmmm...am loving d show...but my g4 don dey finish oh...where slot 2 nah grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rhymez:
I guess some people like my lines grin.
I jes luv ur grin. hahahahahhahahhahahha grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2012
SLOT 3 - Omiobo and Brokoto to woo Nnekacherry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
D-Explorer:
SLOT 3 - Omiobo and Brokoto to woo Nnekacherry
really?! Where slot 2 na?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
ikekings: I tell ya...
sharrap dia...where you not the one who wrote this the last time?

ikekings: Dearest gracious,
I know i might not be ”financially“, ”physically“ and ”facially“ endowed to be with a lady like you.. I just want to be the one after your own ”heart“ as you are already in mine... Your ”love“ and ”heart“ are the only things i desire and nothing else...

I want to be there for you, during the times of ”joy“ and ”sorrows“.... I want to be that one guy to be beside you whenever you wake up early in the morning to whisper these three words into your ears ”I LOVE YOU“ while serving you your early morning coffee...

Your beauty was not the reason i got attracted to you, but because when i saw you my heart said to me ”SHE'S THE ONE“ and here i am writing this to show you how important i need you in my life and to fulfill my heart desires...

I'm not good with words... So i will stop here... I hope my write-up is enough for me to win your heart...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
This is getting extremely boring undecided

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
Redmosquito:
grin grin grin grin
undecided undecided undecided...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by AlterEgoTM: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
[size=50pt]Una no go call slot two again[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (62) (Reply)

Measuring Your Di*k Size: Are You Really Above The Average? / Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance As He Does Press-Up In Pre-Wedding Photo / DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.