Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] (34278 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Rhymez(m): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
I think everyone should just shut up and let me concentrate. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
Vicky, choose abeg.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by AlterEgoTM: 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
Redmosquito:
wtf! Who call you? angry
Hey, you don't talk to my lady that way, you tubbs!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ATMC(f): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
Y in d world am i slothed last?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
Redmosquito:
Nope! I dont agree
Why?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
SLOT 2 - r231 and AlterEgo to woo Ishilove GET READY WHILE WE AWAIT VICKY'S DECISION. Thank you! I'm loving this, wow! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
ikekings: Why?
the guy speaks my mynd
AlterEgo™:

Hey, you don't talk to my lady that way, you tubbs!
She vexed me jare angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
Shollypopz:
Biased mindset obstructs ppl from seeing the truth cool
wah truth?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
ATMC: Y in d world am i slothed last?
Better, bebe... Midnight tinz... You and i alone inside a dark room... You know the rest...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ATMC(f): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
I see some guys wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
ItsModella:
As in, maybe he didn't see the first season, he probably thought this was a joke...
I really pity the guy....His attempt was quite woeful!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Goldieluks: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
sexkillz: Someone slap Rhymez dia.

una no go keel person with laff here. grin grin

Shollypopz:
I really pity the guy....His attempt was quite woeful!

Sholly pls don't start.. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
I dey watch oo
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Sijo01(f): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rhymez: Ur eyes sparkles like the stars, ur eyes is as bright as the sun, ur voice is as sweet as the robin's, u look like goddess.
Just a touch from you makes the hairs on my body to stand up. At night, before I sleep, each tick of the clock brings a thought about u. Pls do me a favour vicky.

Now i see why some babes are rude to some guys!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rhymez: I know I am a total stranger to u but I am eager to be with u. You can call it infatuation but not until I show u my action and trust me I will be satisfied by your reaction. The reason why I chose u is because I feel my heart is in prison without u......... Look vicky, no need for all this long talk. How about you and me, December 15th visit any of the following places :
1. Cafe royale
2. Silverbird Cinemas(maybe shop at Occassions and Events after a movie) for a date? (This is no joke). If u are serious about this give me a PM. Ciao!
LMAO!!! I just had to quote it again...

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
Sijo01:

lmao grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
RudySmith:

abeg drop the excuses, and if that's the case, then simply accept defeat and focus on the road ahead of u.

he always has an excuse. smh
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
LETS HAVE VICKY'S DECISION WITH REASON(S). Someone just broke her walls i guess cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
Sijo01:

Chai. That was massive
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
Sijo01:

Hahahhahaha!!! Wafi! U don craze o
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
ItsModella:
LMAO!!! I just had to quote it again...
LOL grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ATMC(f): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
ikekings: My liver don divide...
wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Sijo01(f): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rhymez: I think everyone should just shut up and let me concentrate. grin

hehehehehe, concentrate on what again na, eh? U wan drop 3rd line, ni?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Goldieluks: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
Vicky no need to think twice, just point your finger@ Binger. grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Rhymez(m): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
Sijo01:

I don die grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by UjSizzle(f): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
190-the-clown:
Please I'm so sorry 4been late, am actually travelling/driving alone and almost 4got, I would drop my lines wen I get 2 d next eatery-pardon my words na fone I dey use and I'm using one Hand 2type abeg- am around
take ur time smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
Goldieluks: Vicky no need to think twice, just point your finger@ Binger. grin grin
as in ehn, I don't know why she's taking too much time...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rhymez: Ur eyes sparkles like the stars, ur eyes is as bright as the sun, ur voice is as sweet as the robin's, u look like goddess.
Just a touch from you makes the hairs on my body to stand up. At night, before I sleep, each tick of the clock brings a thought about u. Pls do me a favour vicky.
What's wrong with this write-up?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by 1Dray(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rhymez: I know I am a total stranger to u but I am eager to be with u. You can call it infatuation but not until I show u my action and trust me I will be satisfied by your reaction. The reason why I chose u is because I feel my heart is in prison without u......... Look vicky, no need for all this long talk. How about you and me, December 15th visit any of the following places :
1. Cafe royale
2. Silverbird Cinemas(maybe shop at Occassions and Events after a movie) for a date? (This is no joke). If u are serious about this give me a PM. Ciao!

Ds lines nor get part two... Ol' boy see punchlines!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by 1010101: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
1. Cafe royale

Lmao on point my nigga this is so on point cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
ATMC: wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
ikekings: What's wrong with this write-up?
grin grin I will take that as sarcasm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (62) (Reply)

Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k / How Do I Handle This? / Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.