Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] (34286 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
~vicky~:
[size=15pt]am so overwhelmed!
thank you Rhymez and Binger!
you tried,but i have to choose one
He gave his layout in a very romantic style
He's very intelligent
He's cool and caring
His love lines gives me butterflies in my stomach
and He stole my heart, just like that kiss
i give this honour to no other person but.... kiss kiss kiss

B---Brilliant
I--Impressive
N--Nice
G--Good looking
E--Enchanting
R--Romantic kiss

BINGER! kiss kiss kiss
[/size]
*pulls her by the waist and gives her a long deep passionate kiss*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
hornipipe: but why shame come dey catch me like this undecided
. I undstnd dat kinf feeling.cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
Thank you people, we sure having fun. SHOW SOLD OUT!
Viewing this topic: ztar(m), ayobase(m), Smartie gurl (f), Idowuogbo(f), RudySmith(m), boron10(m), binger(m), Obinoscopy(m), 190-the-clown, 1Dray(m), flanrey(m), posh9ky(f), madame_bebe(f), ATMC(f), 2tex(m), farud(f), omiobo, chronique(m), Ikology(m), Shollypopz(f), Gentiejag(f), D-Explorer, gree-die(f), brokoto(m), Nnekacherry, lalaosky(f), Vanneni(f), dmcdad(m), pimp_lucious, Sijo01(f), LastApostle, sexkillz(m), AK 48(m), Rhymez(m), Redmosquito(m), IZUKWU(m), Goldieluks, ~vicky~, xynerise(m), ItsModella(f), freecocoa(f), lipsyliscious, AlterEgo(tm), hornipipe(m), Ishilove(f), uj_sizzle(f), ikekings(m), Eze Promoe(m), Dyt(f) and 7 guest(s)
(Go Up)
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Dyt(f): 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
Abeg which slot I dey ooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by AlterEgoTM: 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
[size=18pt]Waiting for the green light![/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by xynerise: 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rhymez wetin na? undecided. Dx, when is my slot coming up? I need to teach this kids how to toast babe. grin. Rhymez despite all the love song u dey use block my ears u still no fit toast? Well u try shall.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
binger:

Sweet heart kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
binger:
***singing ASA-Dreamer***
Dreamer boy please have some faith
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
Lines for sale. Send me a PM now!!!!!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ATMC(f): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
ikekings: angry angry angry...
getting angry at d babe you want to woo
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
xynerise: Rhymez wetin na? undecided. Dx, when is my slot coming up? I need to teach this kids how to toast babe. grin. Rhymez despite all the love song u dey use block my ears u still no fit toast? Well u try shall.
hahahahahaha LMAO!!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
ikekings: Sexkillz i think you should start hiding “mynd's” post... angry angry angry...
n urz 2smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
Vanneni: . I undstnd dat kind feeling.cheesy
grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Rhymez(m): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
~vicky~:

Sweet heart kiss kiss
goodluck guys cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Sijo01(f): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
binger:

Easy bro, easy! Don't get some people in the mood.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rhymez:
goodluck guys cool
thanks Rhymez kiss

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
SLOT 2 POST UR LINES DAMMIT!! U see why I love d females version, we for don scatter ground by now.

Rmbrs Goldie from last time, *silently prays never to be in d same slot with her again*.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Obinoscopy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
Binger my man. I'm sure coming to you for some wooing tutorials. Congrats
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
Where did he hear her voice?
Where did she touch him?

Oh please be objective
It is assumed he was facing her. . . I will woo as if she was looking me in the eye and not as if i were letter writing. Touch and voice in that context is very correct.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
Sijo01:

Easy bro, easy! Don't get some people in the mood.
Why ur blood dey hot? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
ATMC: getting angry at d babe you want to woo
That's part of the love bebe...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by dmcdad: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rhymez:
goodluck guys cool

That's the spirit bruv
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by 1010101: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
~vicky~:

[size=16pt]am so overwhelmed!
thank you Rhymez and Binger!
you tried,but i have to choose one
He gave his layout in a very romantic style
He's very intelligent
He's cool and caring
His love lines gives me butterflies in my stomach
and He stole my heart, just like that kiss
i give this honour to no other person but.... kiss kiss

B---Brilliant
I--Impressive
N--Nice
G--Good looking
E--Enchanting
R--Romantic kiss

BINGER! kiss kiss
[/size]

Congrats now go home and fucccck d hell outta him
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Sijo01(f): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rhymez:
goodluck guys cool

now, that is what they call the spirit of sportmanship*woomanship*

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rhymez: I think everyone should just shut up and let me concentrate. grin
ur nt yet done luv ur wide toothed grins though grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
Vanneni: n urz 2smiley
What's wrong with mine?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by AlterEgoTM: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
[size=50pt]Slot 2 raring to go![/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
ikekings: That's part of the love bebe...
Na guyz like this dey slap babe if she no gree
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
xynerise: Rhymez wetin na? undecided. Dx, when is my slot coming up? I need to teach this kids how to toast babe. grin. Rhymez despite all the love song u dey use block my ears u still no fit toast? Well u try shall.
I won't forget to requote this after you must have posted your lines undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
sexkillz: It is assumed he was facing her. . . I will woo as if she was looking me in the eye and not as if i were letter writing. Touch and voice in that context is very correct.
Abeg, help me tell the guy... angry angry angry...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by UjSizzle(f): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
Mynd_44: Lines for sale. Send me a PM now!!!!!!!
lol abeg dey ur lane, marketing manager grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (62) (Reply)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / The 10 Habits That Keep Marriages Strong / She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.