Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake (21302 Views)

Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns / Ojukwu's Will - Bianca Replies Critics / Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by salt1: 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2012
This story has just reinforced my philosophy: give as much as you can when you're still alive. You don't wait to be dead before your children have access to your assets.No will to be read. Share everything gradually when still alive.
I know a very prominent man who settles each child at the point of graduation: a car, enough start_up capital for business, a modest house and you are on your own. Some of those children are now richer than their father ever was, and would consider it an insult fighting for a father's will.
But when you wait to die, your children may also just be waiting for you to die too.

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by tpia1: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
the son isnt necessarily contesting the will because of money [alone], but could also be the perceived attempt to rubbish him and deny him of his place among ojukwu's children.

if he should let go and withdraw from the whole matter [not saying he shouldnt], then why shouldnt all the other kids do the same.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by funkybaby(f): 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2012
I hope Obasanjo is watching and taking notes. grin

He should learn from the 'mistakes' made by Abiola, FRA williams and Ojukwu and make sure his WILL covers everything. he should also carry out a headcount of all the 'kids' he has before he dies. grin

I really like the way Gani Fawehinmi went about his will. Nothing was left out and to make it more interesting . . . . typical Ondo man . . . . . he sealed it with a curse by daring anyone to contest the will grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2012
coogar:
bianca is not greedy - it's her right!
her hubby's property is hers.....she's now a widow and would have to take care of children and bills. if the will had excluded bianca as a legal wife she can contest the will and she would win. women should be protected - more so the wife of the deceased. the son is old enough - he got good upbringing from ojukwu, he got sound education and maybe one or two connections here and there - that is enough foothold for the son to forge ahead in life!

She's from a rich family and she's a successful woman in her own right... Heck, she's an ambassador... So, why can't she save herself the hassle of fighting over something that isn't worth it on the long run and protect her kids as well?? And if we're to go by the claims that: "Ojukwu was blind and had memory loss for four years before his death" - then, the will also looks dodgy, to be honest... All the parties involved(including Bianca) are not saints...

if you are wealthy and can take care of your kids - why not?

I'd rather be polygamous and marry like three wives, than have baby mums everywhere... At the end of the day, that'll enable my kids to grow up under the same roof and see one another as brothers and sisters...

However, I'm not a fan of polygamy - my parents are from polygamous families and they'll disown me, if I go down that route... grin

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Dee60: 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2012
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity!
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by AfroBlue(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
i done watched too many nollywood flicks

Fire On the Mountain

Patience Ozokwor, Chiwetalu Agu, Kanayo O Kanayo, Pete Eneh, Tony Umez

The family is a strong cohesive unit, until their father dies... and the the bickering and fighting begins.

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
funkybaby: I hope Obasanjo is watching and taking notes. grin

He should learn from the 'mistakes' made by Abiola, FRA williams and Ojukwu and make sure his WILL covers everything. he should also carry out a headcount of all the 'kids' he has before he dies. grin

I really like the way Gani Fawehinmi went about his will. Nothing was left out and to make it more interesting . . . . typical Ondo man . . . . . he sealed it with a curse by daring anyone to contest the will grin grin

I'll make you one of my 50 wives soon... wink
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
Baby mama: [size=18pt]To all you lazy first sons waiting like vultures to claim property by causing katakata when your father pegs,he is not obligated to give you a farthing
Go and get jobs and work
That is a lesson for you all especially if you were born by his mistress
Go and make your own money and get your own stuff rather than disgrace yourself and family at your father's demise
[/size]

thank heavens my younger brother who is the first son already has a house of his own and he is doing pretty well.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by tellwisdom: 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ojukwu?? sad ….Na Name??
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by funkybaby(f): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
shymexx:

I'll make you one of my 50 wives soon... wink

Nah, i know you won't wink

See how your fellow ogun state kinsmen are disgracing us with their babymaking skills grin . . . . . fela oh, abiola oh, obasanjo oh . . . even the late Tayo aderinokun of GTBank had a babygirl from another woman

One woman no dey ever do una tongue
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by chineji(m): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2012
whats with his kids and property has their dad not trained them enough hasnt he carried them to the best schools in the world if i become rich tomorrow all my money at the time of my death will be donated to charity
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by playahP(m): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2012
The relationship he had with his children matters a lot!.... Bianca stayed with him till he died! Even while he was on the hospital bed! If she was faking it, then she really did a good job! Ojukwu's children were not really that close to him (its like that with all these rich and polygamous men)... I don't doubt the will one bit!
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by coogar: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2012
tpia1: the son isnt necessarily contesting the will because of money [alone], but could also be the perceived attempt to rubbish him and deny him of his place among ojukwu's children.

if he should let go and withdraw from the whole matter [not saying he shouldnt], then why shouldnt all the other kids do the same.

the son should go and sit down
for all we know, ojukwu might have told him to forget any inheritance before the warlord died. this is like invitation to a party. if the celebrant refuses to invite me - i should go there and contest? we are not taking of a minor here - we are discussing a full grown man, a father in the law profession! he should take it on the chin and thank his stars for what he gained from ojukwu!
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
The person who benefits the most from this will should be suspected, or atleast the next person who benefits from the the person who benefits the most.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by tpia1: 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2012
playah P: The relationship he had with his children matters a lot!.... Bianca stayed with him till he died! Even while he was on the hospital bed! If she was faking it, then she really did a good job! Ojukwu's children were not really that close to him (its like that with all these rich and polygamous men)... I don't doubt the will one bit!

well, still begs the question

if all his children werent close to him, then why was one singled out for what they all showed?
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by lukade: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2012
tpia1: seriously though, why is the oldest son being sidelined from the rest of ojukwu's children?

is it a power tussle between the women who had kids for him?

after all, he wasnt the only one born out of wedlock- in fact, most of the other kids were as well, someone correct me if i'm wrong.
.correct.family politics.i met the first son in Nnewi house at Apapa.He is a photocopy of ojukwu.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by BlackBaron: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2012
Tis the shiit that goes down when you have many kids by different women.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by bokohalal(m): 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
Kinda off topic question for the Igbos. Can you disinherit a child in Igbo tradition?
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2012
funkybaby:
Nah, i know you won't wink

See how your fellow ogun state kinsmen are disgracing us with their babymaking skills grin . . . . . fela oh, abiola oh, obasanjo oh . . . even the late Tayo aderinokun of GTBank had a babygirl from another woman

One woman no dey ever do una tongue

I'm not from Ogun - I'm a Lagos boy..

We love our wives equally around the waterside...

50th wife it is, nah?? wink
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Sogo10: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2012
chineji: whats with his kids and property has their dad not trained them enough hasnt he carried them to the best schools in the world if i become rich tomorrow all my money at the time of my death will be donated to charity
e dey easy 2 talk,but e no dey easy 2 do.nah swear ur wife and children go dey message u whereva u dey.money no dey do rich man o.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by bomee(m): 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2012
Let the drama unfold. We r patiently waiting.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Coldfeet(f): 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2012
FIRST TO COMMENT!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin gburugburu should be allowed to rest biko nu! The will is the ORIGINAL take it from me or go soak G!!
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by lekanolas: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2012
[b][/b]I turned down my father’s offer –Debe Ojukwu

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/i-turned-down-my-fathers-offer-debe-ojukwu/
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Ajengogo(m): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2012
Mtcheeeww! Typical of Igbo! Especially when big estates are at stake here.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2012
no be small things

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by tomakint: 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2012
Leadn: Ojukwu was a HE-GOAT!

I am proudly Ibo btw...

See how the Ojukwu who all these fellow country-men 'worshipped' is bringing a total shame to his abode #SMH
Labeling a man of Ojukwu Status a 'He-Goat' is unheard of and to say the least immature, I am not Igbo, but if I may advise you, I will say, 'get some brains son'

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by igubesteve(m): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2012
Shameful will.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by LoveDecay(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2012
My maternal granddad died at 83, had a shit load of landed property in his.hometown abagana n osha.

When he died he only willed the family house to his only son, gave most of the stuff to his daughters and male grandkids.

I gt a small chunk of land frm it. But, he only denied his only male child the assest cos he was not in good term.with him.

However,.my granddad wife died during biafra war and he married a younger who carted away most of the assets, including selling off his filling station for N2Om.

She did this when the old man was quite ill, and guess who helped her ..the lawyer.

So, if people say the will.is fake.thiers a 50% chance its true.

But, they need to go to court to contest the will.

Ibo wOmen are too.sharp. Especially cos.the.culture hardly favors.them.when.oga goes.to meet the.ancestors.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2012
Baby mama:

In case you don't know people can be disinherited
your father if he has any means can choose not to give you a farthing at his death

You seem to be taking this will thing pretty personal. Not only are you going from thread to thread spamming them with posts on why the will should be honored like you got a vested interest or something, but, youre also typing in red fonts which makes you seem kinda batty......

Something tells me you might be this mysterious Tana Amman or the suddenly vilified Bianca.

Tell us, Which one are you?

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by obyrich(m): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2012
buzor: I never trust that bianca for one day. That WILL had always looked doggy to me since d first time I saw it.
How can a sane man WILL all he has to his wife and liTtle or nothing to his children.
For this reason she married him. I'm not surprised.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by BabaEto1: 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2012
@Ricky Ross ur comment is the most childish I hv read on nairaland. U can make a valid point without going to dis extent.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by talk2xp: 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

If anyone from Igboland makes such statement he will be banned but we know suen and his modaratos are tribalistic bigoted foools.
Its even more surprising this comment is coming from the dirtiest, fattest, ugliest tribe in Nigeria where people still shiiit in nylon bags and they destroy the faces of their children in the name of tradition.

And yet u are on d forum created by a guy from this tribe. U make me laugh. Well aint surprise have followed your trends for a while now and I think I have an understanding of who you are. I dont have problem with any tribe cause it has always failed us. Am disappointed that our generation is also caught in this web of hate. The 3 major tribes got us our independence although prematurely but Nigerians are wonderful and intelligent people who if they come together with a sincere course will create one gr8 nation. Mr Rick Ross hate will get you no where, it will never get us anywhere. So why start what will take you backwards.
?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG To Overhaul NNPC Next Week – Kachikwu / Lagos APC Members Fight Dirty Over Attempt To Impose Candidates For LG Polls / Reno Omokri Rallying For Kate Dekpe, Opens Account For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.