Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake (21303 Views)

Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns / Ojukwu's Will - Bianca Replies Critics / Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Leadn(m): 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
tomakint:
Labeling a man of Ojukwu Status a 'He-Goat' is unheard of and to say the least immature, I am not Igbo, but if I may advise you, I will say, 'get some brains son'

so there are a "specific group of people to be labelled as He-Goats"?? I bet yur dad is one undecided now do the bolded...

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by mayorcowboy: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
I don't think if i have a father like Ojukwu i will still have interest to his wealth because as an intelligent,smart,humble guy i am, he will settle me when he was alive.

Let me brake it down 4u:

-i will make sure he see me through to achieve my carrier while he was alive.
-i will use his influence to get me well paid job or probably go into Entrepreneur.
-or even use his influence to enter politics, which is now blood money like venture,lol
As for me, make them go settle dem family palava na him be my own chikina embarassed shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by zoogy2007: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2012
This Ezechukwu is just a trouble maker. In the part of Igboland where Ojukwu and I come from, an illegitimate son never inherits the 'OBU'. Sometimes I wonder why a full grown man would be waiting for his father to die so he can inherit his wealth.. It's very shameful.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by talk2xp: 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2012
Baby mama:

Did fela not die from AIDS?
Does that embarrass you?Nigerians and secretiveness
His own brother said so openly and I applaud him for that .the man was a very promiscuous fellow and died from complications of AIDs that is no secret

Why are you like this? Anytime I read your post I always feel like throwing up. I guess you live in a face me I slap you house. You have got a very nosy attitude. Even from your post it tells it all. Please get a live. Sorry if I insulted you but you know am stating the fact.TRhank you wink
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by trainingict: 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

If anyone from Igboland makes such statement he will be banned but we know suen and his modaratos are tribalistic bigoted foools.
Its even more surprising this comment is coming from the dirtiest, fattest, ugliest tribe in Nigeria where people still shiiit in nylon bags and they destroy the faces of their children in the name of tradition.

Anytime a comment is made on anything related to this people, they are always quick to bring sentiment to the discussion. No matter how you described a spiritually empowered tribe, you are only working against yourself. In nigeria and overseas,the dirtiest tribe as named by marginalised people is a power broking tribe recognised worldwide in academia,international business and culture. The religion,the language,the culture cannot go into extinction and will forever be celebrated. It is spiritual, you can not understand. Forget tribalism, follow objectivity or go to Nigeria Best Forum where your kinsman is the moderator and continue to write sentiment instead of objectivity.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Standing5(m): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2012
The man who negotiated Aburi ~ish couldn't negotiate one for his household.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by mamagee3(f): 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2012
Everything is fake in Nigeria. . .

A person's will can now be labelled fake.

Only in Nigeria
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ricky_Ross:
Its even more surprising this comment is coming from the dirtiest, fattest, ugliest tribe in Nigeria where people still shiiit in nylon bags and they destroy the faces of their children in the name of tradition.

Boy you are sounding now like a badly broken record with these your over used lines.

Can you come up with something more original or this your line is on default cue for Yoruba bashing?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by funkybaby(f): 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2012
shymexx:

I'm not from Ogun - I'm a Lagos boy..

We love our wives equally around the waterside...

50th wife it is, nah?? wink

Lmaoooo. Thou shalt not deny your roots cheesy cheesy
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Ndipe(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2012
tpia1: Ebele is actually part ethiopian.

She was adopted when Ojukwu and his then wife, Stella, lived in exile in Ivory Coast.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by ubong560(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2012
It all depends on d condtn he was wen d WILL was made (dat's if truly he made it himself). Just consider dis: did OJUKWU make d WILL before, during or just afta S.EX wit Bianca? Una no know may b Bianca TOTO ova sweet am so tay him no knw himself again and thus, d rubbish WILL. Atimes men can b very funny because of dat small ugly thing in-btwn a woman's laps.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by funkybaby(f): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ndipe:

She was adopted when Ojukwu and his then wife, Stella, lived in exile in Ivory Coast.

shocked shocked shocked
Are you saying he fathered a child with his 'adopted daughter"?

Are you sure about this ?

That's more ammunition for the anti-ojukewu team. cheesy

Dayokanu, copy that cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by bokohalal(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2012
Can you disinherit a child in Igboland?
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by nagoma(m): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2012
Sogo10: Wen fela died,there was nothing like dis.wen tai solarin died,there was nothing like dis.even abacha,there was nothing like dis.abacha is a good man,is just dat he is not educated.and he was being fooled.

You said "even Abacha". Abacha had his faults and weaknesses but inheritance is a clear cut issue in his community. The formula is well known. I don't expect this kind of crises and confusion even if he left half of the country as his estate.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Ndipe(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2012
funkybaby:

shocked shocked shocked
Are you saying he fathered a child with his 'adopted daughter"?

Are you sure about this ?

That's more ammunition for the anti-ojukewu team. cheesy

Dayokanu, copy that cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ethiopian or not, Ebele is Ojukwu's adopted not biological daughter.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2012
They should allow Ojukwu rest in peace.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by uchedydy: 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2012
seanet01: Fake Tribe!
Fake Warlord!
Fake Country!
Fake Wife!
Fake Will!
Second Hand Tribe!

U R THE WORST IDIOT I HAVE EVER READ HIS POST.....WAT HAS TRIBE GOT TO DO WIT DS...IF WE DO IT THAT WAY, DO U KNOW HW MANY CHILDREN OBASANJO HAS? HW ABT IBB, YARDUA ,IBORI AND ALL HAVE...THIS IS AFRICAN, N NO ONE MAN IS GOOD, IRRESPECTIVE OF UR TRIBE..I TAKE EXCEPTIONS WEN PEOPLE MENTION TRIBE.
COME TO THINK OF IT, WAT EXAMS DID U PASS BEFORE U WIA BORN U=INTO UR TRIBE..IDIOT.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by IfyAwazie(f): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2012
[quote author=seanet01]Fake Tribe!
Fake Warlord!
Fake Country!
Fake Wife!
Fake Will!
Second Hand Tribe! FAKE COMENT
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by tpia1: 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2012
zoogy2007: This Ezechukwu is just a trouble maker. In the part of Igboland where Ojukwu and I come from, an illegitimate son never inherits the 'OBU'. Sometimes I wonder why a full grown man would be waiting for his father to die so he can inherit his wealth.. It's very shameful.

The question he is not the only illegitimate offspring of ojukwu.

There are others as well, so why is he being singled out?
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by tpia1: 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ndipe:

Ethiopian or not, Ebele is Ojukwu's adopted not biological daughter.

She is stella's adopted daughter and ojukwu's biological daughter.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by tpia1: 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2012
mama-gee:
Everything is fake in Nigeria. . .

A person's will can now be labelled fake.

Only in Nigeria

Happens all the time, not only in nigeria.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by tpia1: 11:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ndipe:

She lived with her mother originally, then was adopted by ojukwu and his wife after a while.

The mother was married but separated from her husband when she had the affair with ojukwu.

She later either went back to the husband or married someone else after she had the child.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
funkybaby:

Lmaoooo. Thou shalt not deny your roots cheesy cheesy

My pops is from Epe - and I don't claiming Ogun state as well as long as you'll let me share your bedroom at the Awujale's palace with you.. wink

I'm bicostal everywhere, love.. tongue
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by tpia1: 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2012
Now, just curious, wondering why ojukwu had a thing for married women.

Even his first wife, in her interview, said she used to be married to a ghanaian man and had two kids with him before later marrying ojukwu ( not sure she had any kids with ojukwu)
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Solozzo(m): 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2012
izubros: I know this will happen and i support him.If actually Ojukwu wrote d will,then he's irresponsible.if not,i suspect bianco nd co to have made this up.Let them not forget that anyone who fetchs ant infested firewood calls d lizards to a feast.

No wonder Bianca was courageous enough to collect the rent of Ojukwu's Fami,try business properties in Lagos, and the will only surface when attempts were made to stop her doing so.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2012
Sogo10: Wen fela died,there was nothing like dis.wen tai solarin died,there was nothing like dis.even abacha,there was nothing like dis.abacha is a good man,is just dat he is not educated.and he was being fooled.
and when Abiola died? N wen Gani died? Foolishly tribalistic. Ojukwu didnt die of HIV as fela or frm eatn apples as Abacha. Get dt into ur tribalistic ridden head.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Yeske2(m): 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2012
seanet01: Fake Tribe!
Fake Warlord!
Fake Country!
Fake Wife!
Fake Will!
Second Hand Tribe!
So called Abiola Aare ona kakanfo wasn't any better so STFU.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 02, 2012
AND TO ALL D USELESS YORUBA PPL DAT CHOOSE TO ENVY D IGBOS THRU ANY THREAD DAT HAS ANYTN TO DO WITH IGBOS, SHAME ON U. LAST TYM I CHECKED,D IGBO HUBBIES R MORE FAITHFUL DAN D YORUBA ABI Yoruba ONES. @LEAST HIS CHILDREN R COUNTABLE BUT A TYPICAL YORUBA FAMILY IS LIKE WAT DEY DO IN FUJI HOUSE OF COMMOTION WCH EVN AV A YORUBA SETTING. KETTLES CALLIN POTS BLACK

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Solozzo(m): 12:21am On Dec 02, 2012
Somehow I empathize with baby mama. Nigerian rich men are so rough with womanizing and fathering children and spreading STDs. And our women are too eager to born for them. Look at our population today. Men lets find more honorable hobbies and use contraceptives if we do it at all.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Xfactoria: 12:30am On Dec 02, 2012
Yeske!:
So called Abiola Aare ona kakanfo wasn't any better so STFU.

Who told you Abiola wasn't better? Abiola never denied any child their right to inherit him in his WILL. He left a fair WILL and for the sake of those who might want to take advantage of his generous manhood, asked that a DNA test be carried out to confirm the paternity of his children except for Simbiat's. Abiola's WILL clearly spelt out what to be shared to Simbiat's children and what other identified children were entitled to.

So stop comparing Abiola with Ojukwu as far as WILL is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 02, 2012
X-factoria:

Who told you Abiola wasn't better? Abiola never denied any child their right to inherit him in his WILL. He left a fair WILL and for the sake of those who might want to take advantage of his generous manhood, asked that a DNA test be carried out to confirm the paternity of his children except for Simbiat's. Abiola's WILL clearly spelt out what to be shared to Simbiat's children and what other identified children were entitled to.

So stop comparing Abiola with Ojukwu as far as WILL is concerned.

That was hilarious grin grin grin grin grin
Indeed there is no comparison
Abiola was a dog

Imagine 113 kids
He died at 60 so assuming he started having kids at 20 ,the man had at least 3 women pregnant every year for 40 years.That is a very irresponsible person.
Not only was he promiscuous,he was also very careless with his life and endangered the life of his wives by sleeping around
Had he never heard of condoms?
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by totorimi: 2:15am On Dec 02, 2012
The next thing now is to resort to Jazz and mysterious death, madness, scandals and strange illness will start in the family, The result of the evil that men do live after them. A wise man keeps a good home. Check them Obama only two daughters and he is happy. Clinton, George Bush, Tony Blair, Cameron. But come to Africa who side. I believe most rich men in Africa have children outside known families. may God help us in this Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos APC Members Fight Dirty Over Attempt To Impose Candidates For LG Polls / It Will Be Unfair, Immoral, Unjust For A Northerner To Succeed Buhari -yerima / Dasuki Keeps Mute Over Alleged Felony Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.