Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake (21289 Views)

Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns / Ojukwu's Will - Bianca Replies Critics / Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by sajawagu: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2012
Please give respect to the old mans will,and give peace a chance
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by tpia1: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2012

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by RickyRoss1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2012
seanet01: Fake Tribe!
Fake Warlord!
Fake Country!
Fake Wife!
Fake Will!
Second Hand Tribe!

If anyone from Igboland makes such statement he will be banned but we know suen and his modaratos are tribalistic bigoted foools.
Its even more surprising this comment is coming from the dirtiest, fattest, ugliest tribe in Nigeria where people still shiiit in nylon bags and they destroy the faces of their children in the name of tradition.

9 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by sajawagu: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2012
To the foolish family friend yes,but to all of us no,A will is meant for those you love not for those you regret bringing into this world.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2012
Some entertainment to calm nerves before the western war lords appear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBe9wx-r-3c&sns=em

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by vesto09(m): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2012
Baby mama:

tai Solarin died in 1994,did you have a phone let alone Internet connectivity in 1994 to read what happened
It is amazing that you would even dare compare a promiscous weed head and ped.ophile who died from complications of AIDS to Ojukwu
I don't blame you

Why not mention Abiola and Bola Ige
Abiola,a presidential aspirant had 113 children show up as his offsprings ,have you clearly forgotten that mess that degenerated into DNA tests to sort out the poo
Hypocrites!

Mama baby or Baby Mama, wotever
There is no way comparing those thieves to Abami Eda.
That is a big disrespect to what Fela stood and stands for - fairness.

8 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2012
Leadn: Ojukwu was a HE-GOAT!

I am proudly Ibo btw...

See how the Ojukwu who all these fellow country-men 'worshipped' is bringing a total shame to his abode #SMH

i am ashamed of you... an 'IGBO' calling himself 'IBO' shame.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Leadn(m): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2012
Baby mama: Some entertainment to calm nerves before the western war lords appear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBe9wx-r-3c&sns=em

Are yu da broad in the video undecided wink

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by coogar: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2012
MAYOWAAK: Less than 24 hours after it was read in the Enugu High Court in Nigeria’s South-East, the will of late Igbo leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, has been dismissed as strange and unreliable by one of his closest confidants.

The name of Chief Sylvester Debe Odumegwu-Ojukwu, the 56 years old lawyer reported to be Ojukwu’s first son but who has had running battles with other family members since the old man’s death on November 26, 2011, is conspicuously missing from the will. Recognised as Ojukwu’s children in the will are Chukwuemeka Jnr, Mmegha, Okigbo, Ebele, Chineme, Afam, Nwachukwu and one Tenny Haman, who was previously unheard of.

Commenting this morning on the will, Uche Ezechukwu, Ojukwu’s biographer and one-time media aide, said: “Ojukwu’s will has been read and it gave nothing to his sons and almost everything to his widow. Is that not strange?

“Could Ojukwu, who was blind for four years before his death and had all but lost his memory, have written such a will with his senses intact? Just thinking aloud!”

Ezechukwu, a seasoned journalist and public analyst whose book ‘Ojukwu, the Rebel I Served,’ has received much praise, insisted that he knows all of Ojukwu’s children and that Sylvester is one of them.

According to the man who served as Ojukwu’s Speacial Assistant on Media for some two years: “The Ikemba had the following children: Sylvester, from an Udi woman when he was an Assistant Divisional Officer there; then Emeka Jnr, Mmegha (the first daughter) and Mr. Okigbo from Njideka (Ned Onyekwelu); Ebele from Stella (née Onyeador) and then the three kids from Bianca.”

Responding to questions and observations made by some of those who responded to his Facebook post, Ezechukwu said: “Accordingly, the will gave the family compound to Emeka. The Ikemba I knew understood Igbo culture very well and knew that you can’t will out your traditional compound as it automatically goes to the first son, who holds it in trust for the family. It continues to be held in trust by every first male child. So in practical sense, Emeka got nothing! Very abnormal!

“A man’s ancestral house is not part of the will. The first son automatically inherits it. That is the house you say he willed to Emeka. What of Okigbo and Sylvester?”

Ezechukwu, who is also Coordinator of the League of Anambra Media Professionals, advised that “the nation should get ready for perhaps the longest playing soap opera that will rubbish and dwarf all those acclaim we have had for Ojukwu.”

“I knew this rumpus would erupt and when I was writing my book on him, I dodged everything about his family,” he wrote. “I was there and knew his relationship with all his children before Bianca came. I didn’t want to become the source of the storm that started breaking even before the mourning dress was shed.”

http://www.facebook.com/#!/uche.ezechukwu1?fref=ts

this writer is a rëtard.....
that ojukwu was blind in the last 4 yrs does not mean the will is fake. he could have made the will long before he went blind. besides that, how does blindness affect one's brain functions? is this fool of a writer saying every blind man in the world are not mentally fit?

Baby mama: Some entertainment to calm nerves before the western war lords appear

that video just made me lose my appetite!
the arsê looks like mr ibu mom's butt!
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by funkybaby(f): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2012
Baby mama:

tai Solarin died in 1994,did you have a phone let alone Internet connectivity in 1994 to read what happened
It is amazing that you would even dare compare a promiscous weed head and ped.ophile who died from complications of AIDS to Ojukwu
I don't blame you

Why not mention Abiola and Bola Ige
Abiola,a presidential aspirant had 113 children show up as his offsprings ,have you clearly forgotten that mess that degenerated into DNA tests to sort out the poo
Hypocrites!

you keep referring to abiola.

to the best of my knowledge, abiola left a will and in the will, he exempted all the kids Simbiat Abiola had for him from any DNA test and he requested that every other 'child' of his must undergo the DNA test. that to me is FAIR.

it was a well known fact that Abiola was a very generous man. the gist then was that as soon as any woman 'he had a relationship with' came up with a 'chief, i am pregnant' line grin, he never questioned her and she automatically got a house, car and put her and the child on his monthly payroll. grin which is the reason why all his wives, baby mamas, mistresses, girlfriends and kids lived very comfortable lives throughout the period he was alive.

he also distributed his wealth quite fairly because i remember reading somewhere that Doyin Abiola was kept in charge of the now defunct concord press.

that said, if ojukwu had gone the DNA route like Abiola, it would have finally put to rest all the controversy surrounding the paternity of Debe or whatever his name is.

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2012
where is Dayokanu? Am waiting for him to comment before i say anything.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by 80million1: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2012
*Speechless*

Thank You Jesus, the modes finally unbanned me!
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Abagworo(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2012
Great men always have a weakness in pretty women. Bianca is from a very wealthy home. Her father was the Governor of Anambra State(for those who don't know) and her brothers are well off. Her marriage to Ojukwu was not accepted by her father and brothers because they felt he was too old for her and she had chances of marrying wealthier and younger men including her brothers friends. Ojukwu definitely wrote that will because Bianca defiled so many challenges including rejecting her family for Ojukwu. Even at her present age a lot of wealthier young and old men are still very much interested in marrying her.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Leadn(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ravenwolf:

uhmm,,, 'ashamed' take heart...
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2012
More reason why successful people need to train their kids to be achievers - and will all their properties to the needy when they pass away... They're going start using voodoo and other crap over this nonsense - and some people might end up losing their lives in this madness...

“Could Ojukwu, who was blind for four years before his death and had all but lost his memory, have written such a will with his senses intact? Just thinking aloud!”

If the above is true - then, the validity of the will needs to be questioned, if it was written within the time-frame above... Women and their greediness, the bytch willed all the choice properties to herself - that's fugged up!! grin

However, it's a lesson to ninjas who keep making babies everywhere with different women - that madness always come back to haunt them...

Let the man R.I.P for fvck sake, and give his properties to the needy!
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Sogo10: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2012
funkybaby:

to the best of my knowledge, abiola left a will and in the will, he exempted all the kids Simbiat Abiola had for him from any DNA test and he requested that every other 'child' of his must undergo the DNA test.

he also distributed his wealth quite fairly because i remember reading somewhere that Doyin Abiola was kept in charge of the now defunct concord press.
wo.beta person, no mind d he goat.nah only 2 cum nairaland cum dey yab pple dey sabi.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2012
Baby mama:

In case you don't know people can be disinherited
your father if he has any means can choose not to give you a farthing at his death
he did not disown or disinherit his first male when alive only 2 do so in his will.Was ikemba a coward?or afraid of his first son?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2012
funkybaby:

to the best of my knowledge, abiola left a will and in the will, he exempted all the kids Simbiat Abiola had for him from any DNA test and he requested that every other 'child' of his must undergo the DNA test.

that said, if ojukwu had gone the DNA route like Abiola, it would have finally put to rest all the controversy surrounding the paternity of Debe or whatever his name is.

So he trusted Simbiat and didn't trust Kudirat?
He left the biggest mess of all popular dead men in Nigeria till date
That is why I mention him
No known figure in Nigeria had that sort of poo after his demise.

Issue of paternity does not come up,your father is not obligated to give you anything at his death is he?
A man can decide to will all his assets to charity or the family dog,that is his prerogative
Any way enjoy the article below

All Kudirat Abiola’s seven children pass DNA test
By Olalekan Adetayo
Monday, 15 Oct 2007
All the seven children of the late Kudirat, the second wife of the late
Chief M. K. O. Abiola, have passed the compulsory DNA test required to
ascertain the paternity of the 113 children believed to have been
fathered by the business mogul.

The children are Yusau Olalekan, Hafsat Olaronke, Jamiu Abiodun, Abdul
Mumuni, Hadi, Moriam and Khafila.
Under the late Abiola’s Will, dated October 25, 1989, those claiming
to be his children were required to prove paternity as one of the
conditions to qualify as beneficiaries of his estate. This was done by DNA
test.

Five of the children of Kudirat — Yusau Olalekan, Hafsat Olaronke,
Jamiu Abiodun, Abdul Mumuni, and Hadi — had alongside 37 others passed
the DNA test.

Moriam and Khafila were said to be in the United States when the
doctors who conducted the test came to Nigeria.

The administrators of the Will had given all the children, who were yet
to undergo the DNA test, and other children who believed that they
might be entitled to the politician‘s estate till October 1, 2007 to
contact them in either the United Kingdom or Nigeria.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by coogar: 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2012
shymexx: More reason why successful people need to train their kids to be achievers - and will all their properties to the needy when they pass away... They're going start using voodoo and other crap in this nonsense - and some people might end up losing their lives in this madness...

is the son not more than 50?
what a useless lout - i would be embarrassed to contest my father's will even now not to talk of doing it at 50. what if ojukwu had given everything he owned to charity? would this people claim the will is fake?

If the above is true - then, the validity of the will needs to be questioned, if it was written within the time-frame above... Women and their greediness, the bytch willed all the choice properties to herself - that's fugged up!! grin

However, it's a lesson to ninjas who keep making babies everywhere with different women - that madness always come back to haunt them...

Let the man R.I.P for fvck sake, and give his properties to the needy!

there's nothing wrong with having babies everywhere - nigerians need orientation on how to make money for themselves instead of relying on inheritance! ojukwu values his wife more than everyone else. his choice, his will - end of story!

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Sogo10: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2012
vesto09:
Mama baby or Baby Mama, wotever
There is no way comparing those thieves to Abami Eda.
That is a big disrespect to what Fela stood and stands for - fairness.
baby mama nah fool.must u tell d world fela died of Aids.see idiot calling some1 hypocrites.dont u see d way his children r doing after his death.luk @ tai solarin children 2.dey are all doing gud.i went 2 mayflower if u dont know.u just open ur gutter mouth anyhow and say shits.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2012
Abagworo: Great men always have a weakness in pretty women. Bianca is from a very wealthy home. Her father was the Governor of Anambra State(for those who don't know) and her brothers are well off. Her marriage to Ojukwu was not accepted by her father and brothers because they felt he was too old for her and she had chances of marrying wealthier and younger men including her brothers friends. Ojukwu definitely wrote that will because Bianca defiled so many challenges including rejecting her family for Ojukwu. Even at her present age a lot of wealthier young and old men are still very much interested in marrying her.

If that's true - why can't she just leave the shyte and move on with her life??

I've got parents who're from alright families(naija standard) - however, when their parents died, they left everything to their siblings to share amongst themselves...

The woman is just greedy, to be honest... undecided undecided
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by funkybaby(f): 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2012
Baby mama:

So he trusted Simbiat and didn't trust Kudirat?
He left the biggest mess of all popular dead men in Nigeria till date
That is why I mention him
No known figure in Nigeria had that sort of poo after his demise.
Any way enjoy.the article below

it is a well known fact that abiola was very fond of simibiat and she was always his number one. he had no reason doubt to doubt her fidelity.

i see absolutely nothing wrong in the fact that he requested all other kids to undergo compulsory DNA tests even though most of them are his carbon copy and have the trademark 'abiola dentition' and smile. grin

i wont exactly decribe abiola's babymaking skills as a mess. . . grin he did what was right - he took good care of his women and their kids grin

the good thing is that he put all the right measures in place before his demise, that is, DNA tests for all his kids. I cant remember the full details of the will (which was handled by a UK based law firm, so the issue of a 'fake will' never arose) but i think every 'confirmed' child got a certain amount of money and at the time he died, it was a tidy sum to bequeath to a child.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2012
Sogo10: baby mama nah fool.must u tell d world fela died of Aids.see idiot calling some1 hypocrites.dont u see d way his children r doing after his death.luk @ tai solarin children 2.dey are all doing gud.i went 2 mayflower if u dont know.u just open ur gutter mouth anyhow and say shits.

Did fela not die from AIDS?
Does that embarrass you?Nigerians and secretiveness
His own brother said so openly and I applaud him for that .the man was a very promiscuous fellow and died from complications of AIDs that is no secret
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by tpia1: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2012
izubros: he did not disown or disinherit his first male when alive only 2 do so in his will.Was ikemba a coward?or afraid of his first son?

very weird.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Standing5(m): 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ravenwolf:

what about "That Ibo boy'' tag many known 'ibos' carry openly? Abeg, shift make we pass jor!

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2012
coogar:
is the son not more than 50?
what a useless lout - i would be embarrassed to contest my father's will even now not to talk of doing it at 50. what if ojukwu had given everything he owned to charity? would this people claim the will is fake?

@ the bolded - perhaps, that's what people need to start doing to avoid imbroglio that might end up tearing the family apart when they're 6ft under... Most people hang to the tradition nonsense when it suits them due to their innate greediness... However, I also think Bianca is greedy as well... They need to will all Ojukwu's properties to Biafran veterans!! cool

there's nothing wrong with having babies everywhere - nigerians need orientation on how to make money for themselves instead of relying on inheritance! ojukwu values his wife more than everyone else. his choice, his will - end of story!

Personally, I don't think it's a good thing to have babies everywhere...
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by ARareGem(f): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
Following the story. . .
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
[size=18pt]To all you lazy first sons waiting like vultures to claim property by causing katakata when your father pegs,he is not obligated to give you a farthing
Go and get jobs and work
That is a lesson for you all especially if you were born by his mistress
Go and make your own money and get your own stuff rather than disgrace yourself and family at your father's demise
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by funkybaby(f): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2012
Baby mama: [size=18pt]To all you lazy first sons waiting like vultures to claim property by causing katakata when your father pegs,he is not obligated to give you a farthing
Go and get jobs and work
That is a lesson for you all especially if you were born by his mistress
Go and make your own money and get your own stuff rather than disgrace your family at your father's demise
[/size]

PREACH IT grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by coogar: 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2012
shymexx:
@ the bolded - perhaps, that's what people need to start doing to avoid imbroglio that might end up tearing the family apart when they're 6ft under... Most people hang to the tradition nonsense when it suits them due to their innate greediness... However, I also think Bianca is greedy as well... They need to will all Ojukwu's properties to Biafran veterans!! cool

bianca is not greedy - it's her right!
her hubby's property is hers.....she's now a widow and would have to take care of children and bills. if the will had excluded bianca as a legal wife she can contest the will and she would win. women should be protected - more so the wife of the deceased. the son is old enough - he got good upbringing from ojukwu, he got sound education and maybe one or two connections here and there - that is enough foothold for the son to forge ahead in life!

Personally, I don't think it's a good thing to have babies everywhere...

if you are wealthy and can take care of your kids - why not?
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Leadn(m): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2012
Standing5: what about "That Ibo boy'' tag many known 'ibos' carry openly? Abeg, shift make we pass jor!

Thanks mate, I tire for that dude o cheesy make I buy ad slot for nairaland with inscription I am an "IGBO" boy ni?? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Notice:buhari Never Built A Single Refinery / IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS / How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.