Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? (8075 Views)

APC: When Are We Going To Collect The #5000, #10000 & #15000 Fg Promised? / List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard / Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
It all started January this year, when in the course of the fuel subsidy removal, the NLC embarked on a strick action. However, the quest to pacify the situation led to the federal government promising every state including the FCT some BRT buses to ease the pain of transportation cost. Although, the FCT has recieved some of the promised buses as of now. My question is, what about the ones that are supposed to ease the pain of the masses in the various states?
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by 3direct: 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
I prefer the wicked rather than the foolish. The wicked sometimes rest.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
The BRT buses don enter voicemail.All na film trick! Naija we hail thee.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by VolvoS60(m): 9:14am On Dec 06, 2012
3direct: I prefer the wicked rather than the foolish. The wicked sometimes rest.

grin grin
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2012
i have not seen any bus oh. in benin city.
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by mkmyers45(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2012
Press 1 to listen to voicemail

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2012
They're on the way from China.. they're coming by road

10 Likes

Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Nwoka(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2012
What happened to vision 2010,what happened to jobs,security etc Wake up bruv,our Government is a lie!

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 06, 2012
i have a strong feeling that we are being punked... GEJ and promise promise...

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by crusufixo(m): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2012
Typical of the govt. I can not believe that some peeps fell for that promise. The way i see it in nigeria, its everyman for him or herself.If you happen to find your way up there by chance, make good use it !!!!. case closed !!!!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Wendyslim(f): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2012
Abuja don get some sha why others don enter voicemail.gbam kiss undecided undecided
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by RedLight1: 9:52am On Dec 06, 2012
3direct: I prefer the wicked rather than the foolish. The wicked sometimes rest.
hmmmm foolish remain foolish forever and will never stop being foolish...word!!!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Abyjah: 9:53am On Dec 06, 2012
I'm reserving here for the BRT parking space.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Joey82(m): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2012
i remember they used to call it 'palliative measures'
plenty gramer, no action.
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by gen2briz(m): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2012
As far as i can say ondo and ekiti have received some of the buses,ekiti give it own to state own institution while ondo use it own as free school bus for public students in akure

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by iamswizz(m): 9:54am On Dec 06, 2012
Gej used the money for 10 presidential jets
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Wendyslim(f): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2012
Abyjah: .
why u dey waist space nah. Must u appear on every tread? wink wink
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by deebrain(m): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2012
Joey82: i remember they used to call it 'palliative measures'
plenty gramer, no action.

grin they are in the pipeline

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Afam4eva(m): 9:57am On Dec 06, 2012
If you believe the words that come out of the mouth of our government then you would believe anything.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by pawpawguy: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2012
already delivered, except if Lagos state Govt dont want to disclose it to us. the buses ply Oshodito mile two.
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Wendyslim(f): 9:57am On Dec 06, 2012
iamswizz: Gej
Wetin happen to him? He break leg wey u dey call am grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Arysexy(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2012
gen2briz: As far as i can say ondo and ekiti have received some of the buses,ekiti give it own to state own institution while ondo use it own as free school bus for public students in akure

they are all over lagos, hyndai mini bus, coaster,innoson buses,TATA long buses. u identify them by the inscription on their body, FG assisted mass transit" tear rubber buses but the drivers don dabaru the buses within a year

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Redmosquito(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2012
Minion: My King! The Nigerians are asking for the BRT buses the government promised them
Hades: They will recieve the buses the day Esu overthrows me
Minion: My Lord! U bad ooo!

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Redmosquito(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2012
We the mods apologize for all our bad behaviour
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2012
POLITICAL YAHOO_YAHOO!!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Abyjah: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2012
Ladies and gentlemen, before I comment, I want to send shout out to:

1. The Federal Government

2. The State Governments

3. The Legistlators

4. The Judiciary
And
5. Various Religious Leaders

I want to say a big thank you to them for kidnapping Nigeria and playing Chess with her children.

I'll soon talk about Jesus: How His servant Moses, the Isreali president in the wilderness often cried to God for the people's sakes.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by dridowu: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2012
Haba ; d buses are on their way , it will surely arrive b4 2015. All hands are on desk because we are not getting china product

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2012
they don't give a damn about promises. They speak as the situation at hand requires.that's our leaders for u

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Abyjah: 10:14am On Dec 06, 2012
Wendyslim: why u dey waist space nah. Must u appear on every tread? wink wink
Praise the Lord! I've just got a new fan!
A city set upon a hill cannot be hid.
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by greall1: 10:16am On Dec 06, 2012
Ha ha ha BRT dey ojota in lagos. Sent by mr president & okojuwele.
print with red colour.
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 06, 2012
Sold to china
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Royalty1(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2012
Offa in Kwara State got a bus, but it has since been converted to the private use of a farm that belongs to a deputy Governor of the central bank.

The farm uses the bus to pick up their staff every morning and to drop them in the evening.
Each time the bus passes by me, I just think "there goes our Fresh Air".
Jona, You try O! embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo's should not be in higly volatile and under-developed states like Bayelsa / Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election / 2023: Bawa DId Not Advise INEC Not To Sell Forms To Anyone - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.