Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,785 members, 7,837,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? (8081 Views)

APC: When Are We Going To Collect The #5000, #10000 & #15000 Fg Promised? / List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard / Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Gbawe: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2012
Joey82: i remember they used to call it 'palliative measures'
plenty gramer, no action.

You mean pallia-thieves measures? grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by tayoccu(m): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2012
greall1: Ha ha ha BRT dey ojota in lagos. Sent by mr president & okojuwele.
print with red colour.

Erm those are LAGBUSes.

I hear there are a couple in ilorin (plying the route to uni-ilorin)
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Welder(m): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2012
What a shameless government! When that Segun Aganga was busy spewing thrash about palliative measure, i knew he was talking dust. What a way to govern, its all fraud. GEJ and his cronies will surely pay for their atrocities....
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by yuzedo: 10:22am On Dec 06, 2012
3direct: I prefer the wicked rather than the foolish. The wicked sometimes rest.
mkmyers45: Press 1 to listen to voicemail
Redmosquito: Minion: My King! The Nigerians are asking for the BRT buses the government promised them
Hades: They will recieve the buses the day Esu overthrows me
Minion: My Lord! U bad ooo!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by wengerjay(m): 10:23am On Dec 06, 2012
Alfa jona,o hun bere rugbon.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Obinnau(m): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2012
well i cant say for other states but in Enugu my state the buses are plying the roads alongside the ones the state govt introduced. The ones owned by the state govt are produced by INNOSON while those of the fed govt are produced by TATA.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2012
get ready for another strike this January!!! no be me go start am oo. I'm just telling u guys to be prepared for it. Instead of over buying xmas gifts, stock ur kitchen!!!!
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2012
mkmyers45: Press 1 to listen to voicemail
press 2 for a cup of GARRI gringrin

Na God go punish GEJ mouth!!! Liar, liar, hands on fire
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by ypzilanti: 10:36am On Dec 06, 2012
The money is being used to service the 10 jet presidential fleet.
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by olempe(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2012
I never for once blived in the Nigerian government, not sure if I could ever do in years to come.
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by takedat(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2012
That one na 4th Mainland Bridge. You na go grow grey hair if you keep waiting for what will not be!
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by xynerise: 10:43am On Dec 06, 2012
Buses ko, aeroplanes ni. Get ready for another fuel subsidy wahala
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by sweetpotatoes: 10:45am On Dec 06, 2012
this brt thing in lagos is not a solution any more .
cos the queues are so long and most times there are no buses. this generally leaves poeple stranded and not able to meet up appointments.
eg i getto leventis at 6.30 in the morning its takes almost 20mins to board a bus and almost an hour to get to eko hotel on the island in lagos
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Gbawe: 10:45am On Dec 06, 2012
wengerjay: Alfa jona,o hun bere rugbon.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ha ha ha. This cracked me up. I have not heard this in a long time. It was what my dad used to say when he felt we were making frivolous demands as kids.
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by faithclin(f): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2012
The Buses were promised when it was 140 bucks...but after it was reduced to 97 the government said it would recall the Buses......
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by lacasa: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2012
Fredrick909: i have a strong feeling that we are being punked... GEJ and promise promise...

Are u just getting "the feeling now"
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by slimyem: 10:55am On Dec 06, 2012
gen2briz: As far as i can say ondo and ekiti have received some of the buses,ekiti give it own to state own institution while ondo use it own as free school bus for public students in akure
you don't know nothing!!
The buses in Ondo state is are state-owned!!
...dunno about Ekiti state though..
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by petokey: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2012
If u ask me who i go ask? I never see anything 4 kaduna oh?
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by segunoz(m): 11:00am On Dec 06, 2012
emmysenior: It all started January this year, when in the course of the fuel subsidy removal, the NLC embarked on a strick action. However, the quest to pacify the situation led to the federal government promising every state including the FCT some BRT buses to ease the pain of transportation cost. Although, the FCT has recieved some of the promised buses as of now. My question is, what about the ones that are supposed to ease the pain of the masses in the various states?

down the drain...9
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by An0nimus: 11:03am On Dec 06, 2012
Royalty1: The farm uses the bus to pick up their staff every morning and to drop them in the evening.
Each time the bus passes by me, I just think "there goes our Fresh Air".
Jona, You try O! embarassed
lol
The buses are being cleared at the seaport. Anyways, Let's talk about Jesussmiley
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by KINGwax(m): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2012
There's some set of new buses in lagos state, the steal to the door is painted in yellow. They are all new, those are the buses.
If you've heard the ogun bus mass transist, it's the same red bus with the yellow steel for the door holder, that is the bus. Ogun state's buses has started plying roads like berger to mowe and some other motorable roads.
If your state has eaten her bus, don't bite the feds!
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Iolo(m): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2012
In Lagos, I've seen a couple of them parked at Oshodi and a few on the roads, they usually have "Urban Mass Transit" bla bla written on them. Red in colour. I think IVM manufactured or so.
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by wengerjay(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2012
faithclin: The Buses were promised when it was 140 bucks...but after it was reduced to 97 the government said it would recall the Buses......
Are u the spokeperson to the FG?This na d hand of Esau,voice of Jacob.
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by toskut(m): 11:17am On Dec 06, 2012
Confirm Voice mail. lol
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 06, 2012
Na wa ooo..I have been asking this questions too..lots of promises, no fulfilment..

Fresh air indeed!
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by juliebest(f): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2012
Nowhere to be seen.
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2012
gen2briz: As far as i can say ondo and ekiti have received some of the buses,ekiti give it own to state own institution while ondo use it own as free school bus for public students in akure

If u have no clue of what u are talking about or typing on here please SHUT YOUR MOUTH i'm begging u this ACN freak
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by item1: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2012
presido promised us FRESH AIR and we are all complaining now as if he has not delivered.

I remember he said FRESH AIR. Can anybody see AIR? so why are you looking for the buses. You'll only see the buses the day you see fresh AIR
wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by SEGAD: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2012
Obinnau: well i cant say for other states but in Enugu my state the buses are plying the roads alongside the ones the state govt introduced. The ones owned by the state govt are produced by INNOSON while those of the fed govt are produced by TATA.

I also reside in Enugu but have not seen those buses. Anyway, I will be on look out. Nigerian really take a lot of rubbish from the government.
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by SEGAD: 11:33am On Dec 06, 2012
Obinnau: well i cant say for other states but in Enugu my state the buses are plying the roads alongside the ones the state govt introduced. The ones owned by the state govt are produced by INNOSON while those of the fed govt are produced by TATA.

I also reside in Enugu but have not seen those buses. Anyway, I will be on look out. Nigerian really take lot of rubbish from the government.
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by igwe4life(m): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2012
The buses are parked @ Michel bonded warehouse located at Babs Animashaun Rd, Surulere Lagos, the last time I saw them dozens were visible.
Re: What Happened To The BRT Buses FG Promised Nigerians? by Obinnau(m): 11:41am On Dec 06, 2012
SEGAD:

I also reside in Enugu but have not seen those buses. Anyway, I will be on look out. Nigerian really take lot of rubbish from the government.
which place in enugu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: INEC Lacks The Capacity To Conduct Credibile Polls - Governor Wike / Innoson Seals GTB At Bridgehead Onitsha / Oyo Assembly Approves Fresh ₦18bn For Makinde After ₦100bn Loans In 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.