Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta (46666 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by rukkierae(f): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
Pls i am interested.can i still be a member, despite the fact that i did not attend the last meeting?i reside ΐn abk. ♏v email Is rhuqoyahlawal@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
@ lutha. Thanks for the observation. Please try to be at the meeting to put it across to the excos and the house. We are still in the registration process. Its only the house that will and can decide. Its a welcome idea
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Ib10001: 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2013
@jethro2 pls i want point out that u can not continue to mail minute of every meeting to everybody,after our first meeting we will appreciate physically present member in this second one,u have taken the horse to the river....Also i want say that the co-operative is not only about govt loan and we are not in a hurry to get one.

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
@ dan_adejo. Thanks for the interest. We are aware of the loan conditions. There is need for us to put our house in order first. We are starting from the registration of the co operative, opening of our bank accounts and our monthly contributions. We do pass every loan information we have to members at our general meeting. We cant be considered for any loan untill our registration is complete and we have our certificate. I will forward our constitution for your perusal.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
@ rukkierae. You can still join. Please be at the meeting coming up on saturday. @ ib1001. Your point is noted. Its just to let the incoming members know what we have done and where we are going. Most people are scared to commit because they dont want to be scammed. But like you said, we will not be sending the minutes of the second meeting to non members again. Thanks for speaking out.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2013
The meeting time is 10:00am.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
Good day sir/ma. The youth co operative meeting will be coming up tommorrow by 10:00am. The venue remain the same. please endeavour to be there. I ve sent a reminder to your mails. For more info please call 08064688501. thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:03am On Jan 06, 2013
We want to appreciate God and the wonderful youths that create time out of their tight schedule to attend the co operative meeting that was held in Abeokuta yesterday. We say a big Kudos and well done. We pray God grant our effort with success. We will keep everyone updated through their mail. Please some members forgot to drop their e mail address. You can please forward it to my number or mail. Thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:04am On Jan 06, 2013
We want to appreciate God and the wonderful youths that create time out of their tight schedule to attend the co operative meeting that was held in Abeokuta yesterday. We say a big Kudos and well done. We pray God grant our effort with success. We will keep everyone updated through their mail. Please some members forgot to drop their e mail address. You can please forward it to my number or mail. More updates coming soon. Thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
I ve sent the minutes of yesterdays meeting to the mail of those that were at the meeting. Minutes of the meeting could only be sent to members only. Thank you.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
The next meeting will be coming up on the 9th of february 2013. new members are still welcome. You can only register at the meeting
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
I understand we can lease land for farming directly from the ogun state govt. Please if there is any one that can link us up with someone there. We will really appreciate it.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
We now know that the ministry of agric in ogun state has land for lease to farmers against the coming planting season. Thanks for your efforts
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
Our agric committee have been doing a wonderful job. We want to say kudos to them. We will keep the house updated
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ogbongenet: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
QUAIL FARMIN…….QUICK CASH……

Quail farming is an uncommon farming business in Nigeria, but the few people that have embraced it are not only smiling to banks, they are also enjoying both the nutritional and health values derived from consuming it
Considering the large number of poultry farmers in Kaduna that have embraced quail farming, it is no doubt one booming farming business that is gradually taking over chicken poultry business in most parts of the north. The high rate of returns and low cost of investment as well rearing them are some of the reasons many farmers are fast resorting to quail farming. In Zaria alone, there are more than 50 farms where quail are reared and sold. The fact that the birds grow and reach maturity stage faster and lay eggs within two months, compared with the six-month maturity period of chickens for whether egg-laying or consumption, attract them to farmers who see the business as a better and more sustainable investment to explore.
From market surveys both in Zaria and Kaduna, a female quail bird sells for N500 while the male goes for between N250 and N300. Its speckled eggs go for between N20 and N25. The bird’s high nutritional and market value encourage many chicken poultry farmers to abandon the business for quail farming. The NEWS gathered that these financial and health benefits, especially the high and quick returns on investment, largely explained farmers’ rush into the business in Jos where it first started, and in Kano, Kaduna and other states in the north where it is booming now. But it is very difficult for people in the southwest who wish to go into quail farming due to the problem of getting quail chicks for starting. Good news the problem has now been solved because you can easily get it now in Ibadan. I started the business just three months ago but glory be to God I earn nothing less than 4000 Naira every day.
BENEFIT OF QUAIL FARMING
It is very easy to maintain
It is not capital intensive compare to poultry farming
High return in a very short time (quail start laying at 45 day old)
It require small space
Quail egg are now recommended in the hospital which makes a good business
Here are some additional benefits you might get from eating quail eggs.:
* acquire a strong immunity system and improve metabolism.
* contain important quantity of calcium easy to assimilate.
* help healing gastritis, ulcer.
* increase hemoglobin level, remove heavy metals, toxins from blood.
* help in the treatment of tuberculosis, asthma,.
* diabetes
* contain ovomucoid protein, used in the production of anti allergic drugs.
* help inhibit cancerous growth.
* help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and bladder.
* stimulate intellectual activity.
* may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
* are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore intimate potency.

FOR FURTHER INFO TYPE QUAIL FARMING OR BENEFIT OF QUAIL EGG ON GOOGLE.

TO START QUAIL FARMING CONTACT ME ON 08060115253 OR profindeed@yahoo.com.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
Members who have bussiness ideas that are productive and viable can present it to the forum at the meetings. It may not neccesarily be agric related.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Chiddysville(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
jethro2: Members who have bussiness ideas that are productive and viable can present it to the forum at the meetings. It may not neccesarily be agric related.
I highly appreciate the wonderful effort you are putting in the project and I 'll like to say a big thank you. I currently have some acres of land in Ogun state, which am currently building my poultry structures and I would really like to be a part of this cooperative society cos we have have a lot to learn from one another. pls send me what it takes to be a member - chiddysville77@yahoo.com
your prompt response will be highly appreciated. thanks
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2013
@ chiddysville. Please check your mail.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 11:19am On Jan 11, 2013
Please members check your mails for updates on the Agric farmland. We will give you the full details when the farm land committee are true. Thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
The Enterpreneur youth co operative is not only for farmers. Its meant for all youths. We are starting farm land first because we believe its has a lot of oppourtunities to offer us now. If any of our members have any productive bussiness plan or ideas he or she can bring it to the meeting for the house to discuss and consider. Every enterpreneur youth is welcome.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
New menbers are welcome to join us at the next meeting on the 9th of february 2013. The venue is Heed Technical College, Block j Plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street, near Egba Comprehensive High School Asero Abeokuta. Ogun state
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ITL: 4:37am On Jan 13, 2013
ok
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
How much do you lease per acre?
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by sunky644(m): 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
@Jethro2, I really respect your initiative and commitment and pray God will crown your effort with outstanding success. I am from Ondo state and will so much love to initiate something like this as I am into poultry farming and I ve some friends here who are farmers as well. Will like to have your tutorship, can you please mail me (sunjoks@live.com) what it takes to commence something like this and what you ve done too. Counting on you bros...
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ndioyem: 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hello all, fish farmers meet here: growcatfish.com/forum
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ITL: 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
?
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Guarantor(m): 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
@ITL, thanks for the offer but that price is too high. Can you give something reasonable?
Many Thanks
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
@ sunky. Thanks for the recommendation. Cant get credit for initiating this but will rather appreciate the good people that believe in it. One important thing you need is passion, dedication, sincerity of purpose and the needs to serve others. I will gladly give any assistance that i can but dont forget i m also a learner.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
@ ITL. Just as Guarantor said, your price is on the high side.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by sunky644(m): 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2013
jethro2: @ sunky. Thanks for the recommendation. Cant get credit for initiating this but will rather appreciate the good people that believe in it. One important thing you need is passion, dedication, sincerity of purpose and the needs to serve others. I will gladly give any assistance that i can but dont forget i m also a learner.
Thanks man, please don't hesitate to send me what to start with to my email. Will keep u posted about further development...
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ITL: 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2013
k
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by oduz: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
ITL:

@ jethro2 : 35k/acre/yr

My friend please wake up, are you trying to sell the land? smiley

Which part of Aiyetoro?, I schooled in that village

Leasing of FARMLAND in the South West, ranges from N1,000 per acre in Osun, Ekiti & Ondo States to N2,000 per acre in Oyo & Ogun States (PLUS OR MINUS 50%)

Please are you in this business/country at all

It costs much to prepare the land for real farming, Palms & other trees has to be felled & their roots remooved so that tractors can work, without removn topsoil

All these become benefit to the owner later cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan / Top 10 Richest Men In Africa At The Start Of 2024 / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.