Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta (46650 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
Come and be part of a better tommorrow. Parts of agenda is updates on land, nomination of several committees and lots more. We meets once in every months. Lets take our future in our hands. For more info call 08064688501 or mail enterpreneuryouthcooperative@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2013
Our youth meeting holds tommorrow in Abeokuta ogun State. Time is 10am. Venue Block J Plot 9 bola Ajibola Street Asero abeokuta ogun state
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2013
Pls check your mails for tommorrows meeting agenda. Have a nice trip and dont forget to invite others. New members are welcome
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 5:29am On Mar 09, 2013
our meeting holds today by 10am. I wish everyone that will be attending a stress free journey to and fro. see you later
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 09, 2013
Our financial organization can lend to all members of ur co-operative for agric production/business. Please discuss with exco and reach me on 08063896204. Thanks
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by KINGwax(m): 8:15am On Mar 09, 2013
Do u only lend for agric, or u do for other prospective businesses
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2013
We thank God and everyone for a succesful meeting. We pray for journey mercy and safe trip to our various station. May God grant our effort with success.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by nitusa: 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
jethro2: We thank God and everyone for a succesful meeting. We pray for journey mercy and safe trip to our various station. May God grant our effort with success.

While you guys do good things. I will like to entertain you guys with your peer in USA. Listen carefully to the words. Carry GOOO!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR92w1GDoT0
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2013
Dear team members, the minutes of yesterday meeting will be sent to members mail as soon as possible. We wish you a wonderful week ahead. For intending members that sent mail to us we ve forward our bye laws to you. But please put it in mind that we are still working on the bye laws and there might be some slight changes.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ogunsam75(m): 8:48am On Mar 11, 2013
I will like to join the group, am intending going into pig rearing, am from odeda LG but based in Lagos, plz I need more detail
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2013
@ogunsam75. Please drop your mail or send mail to enterpreneuryouthcooperative@yahoo.com for us to senf the bye law and constitution to you. You are highly welcome. Our next meeting is april 13th. We meet every second saturday of the month
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ogunsam75(m): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
jethro2: @ogunsam75. Please drop your mail or send mail to enterpreneuryouthcooperative@yahoo.com for us to senf the bye law and constitution to you. You are highly welcome. Our next meeting is april 13th. We meet every second saturday of the month
this is email: sammy751025@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
@ Ogunsam75. I ve mailed the bye laws and constitution to you. Like i said the bye laws is still in the making. Feel free to post or mail any of your concerns
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:29am On Mar 12, 2013
Good morning team members. Please check your mail for updated infornation and lets have your suggestions and comments. Thank you and have a fun filled week
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ceasare: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2013
@chidad:we will b intrested in your offer depending on ur organisation's terms & what u guys r offering.you can contact d coop tru enterpreneuryouthcooperative@yahoo.com wth ur company profile and your financial packages when we meet at our nxt meeting we will deliberate on what u ve 2 offer.
@ jethro: i hope i ve been able to answer d poster accordingly and i think its a lead we can work on and benefit depending on whats bin offered.js gt ur mail will send in my opinion asap.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ceasare: 11:25am On Mar 12, 2013
chidad: Our financial organization can lend to all members of ur co-operative for agric production/business. Please discuss with exco and reach me on 08063896204. Thanks

@chidad:we will b intrested in your offer depending on ur organisation's terms & what u guys r offering.you can contact d coop tru enterpreneuryouthcooperative@yahoo.com wth ur company profile and your financial packages when we meet at our nxt meeting we will deliberate on what u ve 2 offer.
@ jethro: i hope i ve been able to answer d poster accordingly and i think its a lead we can work on and benefit depending on whats bin offered.js gt ur mail will send in my opinion asap.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2013
@ceasar. You ve spoken well. Its one for all and all for one. Thank you.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
Members please check your mail for updates of saturday meeting. Comments and suggestion are welcome
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
Our youth team are the best so far. Join the winning team. Entrepreneur Youth (Ogun state) Cooperative Multipurpose Society. We all rock. Kudos to all team members

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2013
Our next meeting comes up on the 13th of april. You can also be a member. Its for all youths in =gun state
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by oluwafon(m): 11:26am On Mar 18, 2013
HI Jethro; I will like to be a member. presently lives in Lagos though. e-mail is toyinlove2@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
@oluwafon. i will forward our bye laws and constitution to your mail. please put our next meeting in mind which is april 13th. we will be looking forward to seeing you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by oluwafon(m): 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thanks Jethro.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
@olufon. you are welcome
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
the federal ministry of agric farmers registration process for ogun state has started today. All yuth farmers endeavour to register in your wards. Its only for two weeks
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 19, 2013
jethro2: the federal ministry of agric farmers registration process for ogun state has started today. All yuth farmers endeavour to register in your wards. Its only for two weeks

Jethro Baba good evening keep up the good work I'm also from ogun state ogere-remo to be precise, I so want to join the farmers clique but I'm studying in the university of Lagos, but I don't mind coming on saturdays for the meeting and I can also try my possible best to make my self available during the week, if need be...Thank You.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:56am On Mar 19, 2013
@ shol. Thanks for the interest in our group. I ve mailed you. We meet every second saturday of the month. Our next meeting is April 13th. We will be looking forward to seeing you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
The Federal Government registration for all forms of farmers still continues. Intending farmers can also register. Please register in your wards.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
We will be able to register any of our members that have filled and submit the first farmers form that we distributed. That is if you have submitted that form. But if not please find a way to get to your ward and register. Be there with a passport and any form of id card
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by oluwafon(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
Dear Jethro, I have just checked the mail box i gave but no communication of the stuf you promised to send. Kindly sent to toyinlove2@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
@olufon. I am sorry the mail got mixed up but i do hope you get it now. I ve sent it to your box
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by newacca: 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
Jethro2 and all other members,
Kudos to all you guyz. More power to your elbow. I've missed out a lot,but I can still catch up. Please I will need the form. my e-mail: maplelandnewacca@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife / “I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) / Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.