Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,769 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta (46651 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ITL: 5:53am On Jan 14, 2013
k
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2013
@ sunky644. I would be lying if i say this is the step by step guide of having a group or a co operative. Its a day by day learning. Thats why i couldnt send anything to your mail. First and foremost you need people of like minds. This you can do by getting your neigbours, thank God for internet and Seun for nairaland. Go to your state co operative federation, ask for any assisstance they can render. Ask about the registration process, the documents and book keeping. The members will decides the bye law and constitution together. Get a sample copy of bye law. You will also need a venue to meet. Will keep posting as i remember. You may need to visit the ministry of co operatives. Be careful not to get swindle by the local government authorities. Its advisable to lias with an existing co operative. They are in the best position to help.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:59am On Jan 14, 2013
One very vital thing thou, have a team spirit. Its the most important thing. United we stand, divided we fall. So they say. Best of luck
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by oduz: 11:14am On Jan 14, 2013
@ ITL, Saala Orile is OK for Farming, but your price is not

If its not a dense forest, one needs to also pray that all the Nutrients in the soil are not gone cool

I don't know if I have Madam Jethro's permission to let u know this group already has offers within the range I mentioned, & we are still bidding further with COOP POWER, if u stay tuned long enough u will get the exact figures from the right quarters. Thanx cool
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by sunky644(m): 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
jethro2: @ sunky644. I would be lying if i say this is the step by step guide of having a group or a co operative. Its a day by day learning. Thats why i couldnt send anything to your mail. First and foremost you need people of like minds. This you can do by getting your neigbours, thank God for internet and Seun for nairaland. Go to your state co operative federation, ask for any assisstance they can render. Ask about the registration process, the documents and book keeping. The members will decides the bye law and constitution together. Get a sample copy of bye law. You will also need a venue to meet. Will keep posting as i remember. You may need to visit the ministry of co operatives. Be careful not to get swindle by the local government authorities. Its advisable to lias with an existing co operative. They are in the best position to help.
Thanks so much, will start from What u stated here.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
@ Oduz. The forum is for all members. Please feel free to air your opinion @ Sunky. Please find out the cost of registration fron the co operative secretariat in your area. The main body is the state co operative federation. Best of luck
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jidowu84: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
[quote author=ITL][/quote]

@ITL , ur email is ish. gerout here
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2013
The federal ministry of agriculture is trying to get a database of all farmers in the country so as to know what they will be planning for in term of incentives, aids and grants. If you are into any form of farming please get to your state agric development office to get the form. NB. For the enterpreneur youth co operative members, we ve collected some forms for the members to fill at the next meeting.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
NB. For members that have interest in the land lease, please put in mind we can call you at any time to make payment for the no of hectares you want and can maintain. Our agric committee is still working on it.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by integrityfood: 11:54am On Jan 16, 2013
@ Jetro: I appreciate your labour of love, commitment and initiative. I am not a yoruba by tribe but am in Shagamu & openning a fish pond next month. I do want to go into farming but do not have idea of the cost of land, labour/availability, marked for crop like cassava and how joining the cooperative may help. If am eligible to join the cooperative, pls forward minutes of previous meetings to my box at integrity@gmail.com. i hope to attend the next meeting in february.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
@ integrity. As long as you are a youth residing, working or have something you are doing in Ogun State. We are not tribal, religious or indigenship concern. All we want are youths with purpose. You are higly welcome. Will send you the bye laws and constitution
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
@ integrity. Just mail you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ceasare: 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
Hi madam jethro,
I mailed u earlier in d day and no response yet.am intrested in contributing my ideas to d co-op and wnt mind d info requested by integrity too such as cost of renting farmland,labour,equipment,herbicides,manureetc and source of agric produce sale after harvesting.
I will b there @ d nxt meeting by hs grace.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2013
@ ceasare. I ve mailed you. Pertaining to all the questions you asked about farming, our agric committee is working on it. Actually, they are calculating an estimated cost to have an hectare of cassava and probably maize. We will be sending this to our members mail at the end of their findings but i m not allowed to send that to you because you are not a registered member. For more detail, please be at the next meeting.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ceasare: 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
Will b @ d nxt meeting by hs grace and get registered asap.thnks for ur time." together we stand divided we fall "

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
Our meeting has been fixed for the second saturday of every month. The next one falls on the 9th of february 2013. The time is 10am to 1pm and the venue is Block j Plot 9, Bola Ajibola Street, opposite Egba Comprehensive High School. Asero. Abeokuta. Ogun state
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
@ ceasare. You are welcome
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by integrityfood: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
jethro2: @ integrity. Just mail you

Thank you. Is there anyway I can have the document in word format? It hard for me to save on my system. Thanks once again. i need a contact phone number as am not very farmiliar with Abokuta so if i need help when coming I may call.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2013
@ integrity. The contact no is 08064688501. I dont really know much about changing those format. Please ask someone to assist you.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
The enterpreneur youth meeting will be coming up on sat feb 9th. New menbers are highly welcome. The time is 10am- 1pm
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 11:38am On Jan 21, 2013
Dear members, We just sent to your mail the updated report on the farmland and other things. Please feel free to ask question on any one. have a lovely day.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 11:39am On Jan 21, 2013
The updates is members only. Non members can only get info after they must have registered. Stay bless
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
The next meeting will be coming up on february 9th 2013. Time is 10am. The meeting is in abeokuta. For more info call 08064688501
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
Good day sir/ma that have sent me mails, I m sorry for not replying your mails on time. I ve done so now. Thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2013
Good day sir, I ve mail the members about the land purchase in ogun state. Please check your mails and have a lovely weekend. best regards
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2013
Please note, land leasing for agricultural purpose will still be government land why we renew payments every year but in land purchasing, once you made the payments the lands become yours. No continous annual payments. Have a lovely sunday
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
The next meeting will be coming up on February 9, 2013. Venue is block j plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street, near Egba Comprehensive high school. Asero abeokuta. Ogun state.for more info call 08064688501 or mail adesola_yinka@yahoo.com. Regards
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
The name of our group is Enterpreneur Youth Multipurpose Cooperative. Its a co operative with a difference and our aim and objectives is to empower our youth by encouraging monthly thrift saving which can be use to implement projects.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2013
The next meeting is Saturday 9th of february 2013. Please kindly forward any suggestions to us so we can include in the agenda for the meeting. Please if you mail me and didnt get any reply probably you use a wrong address. The e mail is adesola_yinka@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Cejo1(m): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2013
jethro2: The federal ministry of agriculture is trying to get a database of all farmers in the country so as to know what they will be planning for in term of incentives, aids and grants. If you are into any form of farming please get to your state agric development office to get the form. NB. For the enterpreneur youth co operative members, we ve collected some forms for the members to fill at the next meeting.

I have access to 5 JOHN DEERE TRACTORS
Model 5503
power=75HP
with 3 bottom disc plough, 14 disc harrow, 2 row disc ridger and a 9 ton tipping trailer
The machine has been subsidized by FG and FCT
Original Price = N7,398,000
Subsidy Price = N4.2M
Call me if you are interested.

CJ: 07037923827
visit www.deere.com for manufacturer Information

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
Welcome to the month of February and may the good Lord give us all our heart desire.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:08am On Feb 02, 2013
The next meeting is coming saturday the 9th of february. Venue is block j plot 9 Bola Ajibola street, near egba comprehensive high school, Asero Abeokuta Ogun state. Time is 10am - 1pm. For more info call 08064688501

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife / “I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) / Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.