Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta (46667 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2013
[email][/email]enterpreneuryouthcooperative@yahoo.com. follow us on facebook page at Enterpreneur Youth Multipurpose Cooperative. thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by mrceo: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2013
sorry its 08063812187. thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
The updates of the last meeting has been sent to members mail. Please read through for any mistakes and observation so as to make the neccesary amendments. We have sent the corrected version of bye laws and constitution to intending members mail
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by rukkierae(f): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
Pls the report was not sent to me though i was unable to attend the meeting last saturday as promised.but by God's grace i will attend the upcoming one.my email is rhuqoyahlawal@yahoo.com .thanks
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2013
@rukkie. The minutes of the meeting is only for registered members while the bye law and constitution is for people that has indicated interest. I m sure you already have the first draft of the bye law. You have to be a registered menber before you can have access to any other information we might be having. The house decision. You can plan for the next meeting which is second saturday of march and is on the 9th. You are welcome
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by probsolver: 8:30am On Feb 17, 2013
aadedare: My name is Adedare
My bb pin;20577DFE
The club should be opened to all youths in ogun state
sub or brach club shd be localised by local Govt
There are existing constituion draft which can be editted for this purpose
For compalation of list/ names I will advice the following format
First name
Surname
LGA
Email Address
BB pin if any
Tel no
We need to be more organised than ever before

Why do u put ur bb pin on coperative thread on nairaland and u decline request
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by probsolver: 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
I send a mail to d yahoogroup u pasted but bounced back and can't find d name on facebook. Pls update to time
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
@ probsolver. Sorry about that. Please send your mail to enterpreneuryouthcooperative@yahoo.com or adesola_yinka@yahoo.com or text or call 08064688501
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2013
Our next meeting comes up on the 9th of march 2013. Intending members are welcome. We meets in Abeokuta.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2013
Please send your mail to enterpreneuryouthcooperative@yahoo.com. You can also follow us on facebook @ Enterpreneur Youth Multipurpose Cooperative. Thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
If you have not receive the minutes of the last meeting please forward your mail to enterpreneur youthcooperative@yahoo.com or enterpreneuryouth@gmail.com or adesola_yinka@yahoo.com. Non members can send enquiry to the same mail address. Thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2013
We will be sending updates on farm land stuff to members mail by tomorrow. May we all have a fulfilling week.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2013
The next meeting of the group comes up on Saturday 9th of march 2013. Members that have productive and feasible bussiness ideas in any area of interest are encourage to bring it up for discussion and possible execution.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2013
There are great opportunities and special provision for women that intend to become enterpreneurs. Lets please invite our sisters and friends to join us. We are all welcome
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
For intending members that sent us mail, please cjeck your mail to read throuth the constitution.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
If you have attend any of our meetings and has not paid for your membership form that means you are not yet our member, please do endeavour to do your registration at the next meeting.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
Please members check the yahoo group for updates on farmland. Will send more updates tommorrow.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
For those still having the Federal Ministry of Agric farmers form, please bring it along when coming for the next meeting. The next meeting holds on 9th of march
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2013
Please members check your mail for updates on farmland. We will really appreciate your response. Thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:00am On Feb 28, 2013
Enterpreneur Youth Cooperative neeting comes up on the 9th of march 2013. New members are welcome. Time is 10am - 1pm. Come and be part of a great tommorrow
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
We are all welcome to the magnificient month of march. Its the sufficient grace of God. May God grant all our heart desires in this new months. Please put in mind our meeting for upper saturday 9th of march. The time is 10am - 1pm. Please invite your friends and sister. The meeting agenda will be forward to members mail. Lets build the future together
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
Next week saturday is another meeting day. Please lets keep it in mind and be punctual. New members are welcome. Suggesstion and ideas will be appreciated.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
For updates, there is an invitation for members to join the yahoogroup of enterpreneuryouthcooperative@yahoo.com. Once you accept you automatically have access to all informations that are been passed. Intending members can send mail to the same email address or call 08064688501
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
Enterpreneur Youth Multipurpose cooperative meeting comes up this weekend saturday 9th of March 2013. Intending members are welcome. venue: block j plot 9 Bola Ajibola street Abeokuta Ogun State. All Ogun state youths are welcome. Time is 10am - 1pm. There are a lot of issues to be discussed. Come and join in building a better tomorrow. you are all welcome. Agenda will be mail to members as soon as possible. Lets invite our friends
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by oluwafon(m): 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2013
mrceo: sorry its 08063812187. thank you

Can we talk? We can work together cos am interested. I tried reaching your phone but you have not responded. Do let me know here and or text 08034554142.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:54am On Mar 04, 2013
Sorry you didnt get through, probably you called the wrong number. The number is 08064688501. And you can send mail to enterpreneuryouthcooperative@yahoo.com or adesola_yinka@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:55am On Mar 04, 2013
Or you can drop your mail. I will forward our bye laws and constitution to you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2013
Our meeting comes up this saturday 9th of march in Abeokuta. Its once in a month and holds second saturday of every months. Time is 10am to 1pm. New members are welcome. For more info call 08064688501
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
Dear team members, hope you are having a wonderful time. Please put in mind our meeting this week saturday. Time is 10am - 1pm. Do invite your friends. For more info call 08064688501
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:25am On Mar 06, 2013
Few days to our youth meeting. Our monthly youth cooperative meeting holds this saturday 9th of march in Abeokuta. Time is 10am. Contact 08064688501 or mail enterpreneuryouthcooperative@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
Countdown to our meeting day. This Saturday 9th of march. Time is 10am. Venue Bola Ajibola street Abeokuta Ogun state. For more info call 08064688501
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2013
Countdown to our monthly youth meeting. This months meeting holds on saturday 9th march in Abeokuta. Time is 10am - 1pm. Venue. Block J Plot 9 Bola Ajibola street, close to Egba Comprehensive High school Asero Abeokuta Ogun state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan / Top 10 Richest Men In Africa At The Start Of 2024 / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.