Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta (46771 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:46am On Mar 20, 2013
@newacca. Our members were given the first form to fill and return to Ogadep. The second Stage registration form were not allowed to be taken away. You will go to the registration point and register. We were able to register for our members that have filled the first form only because we already have their datas and some neccesary information. If you are in any where in Ogun state,look for a ward around you and do the registration. It will be on till next weekend. To register you need a passport and a means of identification. Remain Blessed
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Desanta(m): 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
please guys how profitable is investment in palm tree plantation. Does it require a lot of physical presence.
Thanks.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
@desanta. You may have to be at our next meeting to ask the experts your question. I know we have those that will be of help
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2013
Good day team, please the detail of the farmers registration should be send to my phone. The registration closes next week friday. Endeavour to put down your name. Have a wonderful weekend.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:47am On Mar 25, 2013
The federal ministry of agric farmers registration continues today in Ogun state. Endeavour to register. Intending farmers should register too. Registration ends this week
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by burrytee(m): 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
Pls,I wud lik 2b a member, don't no what it takes 2b one
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
@burrytee. Thanks for the interest. Pls check your mail
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:21am On Mar 29, 2013
Let the reason for the season manifest in our life. Have a wonderful Easter celebration.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:24am On Mar 29, 2013
For those that has been calling or sending message in respect to the Federal ministry farmers registration, The forms and materials provided were not enough. We are still expecting more forms. Hopefully we will get it. I will post the details again as soon as there is form. Thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ikaleguy(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2013
Hello house,agric graduate required to work in a farm located in Ifo Ogun state.Not more than 28yrs old Contact:tonia4smart@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:26am On Apr 01, 2013
Happy New Month and happy Easter to all our team members. Our meetings this month comes up on the 13th of april
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
Our monthly meeting holds this months on Saturday 13th april 2013. Time is 10am. Please invite your friends.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:43am On Apr 05, 2013
Our monthly meeting will be coming up on saturday 13th of this month. The venue is Block J Plot 9 Bola Ajibola street Abeokuta Ogun state. Time is 10am. We are all welcome. For more info call 08064688501 or send mail to enterpreneuryouthcooperative@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:34am On Apr 06, 2013
Our monthly meeting comes up next week saturday in Abeokuta. Time is 10am. Venue is Abeokuta. For more info call 08064688501
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
Good idea. Interested. Ayetoro Yewa North. Email: s.obasanya@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
@obasy. i ve mailed you.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2013
Entrepreneur youth Cooperative meeting holds this saturday 13th of april. Venue is Abeokuta and time is 10am. for more info call 08064688501. You are welcome
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:56am On Apr 08, 2013
Good morning team members, Please put in mind our monthly meeting for this month. It comes up on the 13th of April which is this Saturday. Time is 10am. venue is Block j Plot 9vBola Ajibola atreet Abeokuta Ogun state. Its close to Egba Comprehensive high School. We are all welcome. Please invite your friends
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by dele77: 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
I am highly interested in the farming and farmers cooperatives, this is welcome development, mt email is idebrand@yahoo.com and phone number is 08073634330.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
@dele77. I just mailed you the bye laws and constitution. we will be meeting in Abeokuta this saturday. Its an oppourtunity to be part of us. You are higly welcome
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Ponel: 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hello jethro2, you are doing a very good job, keep it up, I am intrested too, my email is kennyken50@yahoo.com.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:37am On Apr 10, 2013
@ ponel. I ve mailed you. And thanks for the encouragement.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by darexkey(m): 3:43am On Apr 11, 2013
Am interested, am an agricultural student in OAU. I can help to mobilize ogun citizens here in my skul and start our own coop. My email is darexkey2010@gmail.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:29am On Apr 11, 2013
@ darexkey. We will really appreciate that. We have started the cooperative. The name is Entrepreneur Youth (0gun state) Cooperative Multipurpose Society. We have been meeting in Abeokuta and we have meeting this saturday. If your schedule is not too tight or you are near abeokuta, may be you can seize the opportunity to meet with us. Time is 10am. I will forward our byelaws and constitution to your mail. You are highly welcome
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:09am On Apr 12, 2013
Our youth meeting will be holding tommorrow saturday at Block j Plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street asero abeokuta. we are all invited. time is 10am
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ayoolapaul(m): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
how do i join the association.Thanks
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
@ ayoola paul. If you are chanced tommorrow, use the opportunity to attend the meeting and you can join after the meeting. This way the info will be first hand. You can call 08064688501 for further question
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2013
We are using this opportunity to appreciate every one that has squeezed out of their precious time to be with us at yesterdays meeting. We appreciate you. We also appreciate members that due to one circumstance or the other coild not make it. I believe next month is another date. We are all welcome. Have a funfilled sunday
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:54am On Apr 15, 2013
We will be sending the minutes of the meeting to members mail as soon as its compiled. Our contributions, suggestion and comments are highly welcome.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2013
The minutes of our last meeting will be ready tommorrow. It will be send to members mail as soon as its completed. Thanks for your understanding
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 5:05am On Apr 21, 2013
Please check your mails for minutes of the last meeting
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Beneinyang10(m): 11:10am On Apr 21, 2013
If you're a full-time or a Part-time Farmer who want to be
ahead of your colleague, and want them to keep asking you
MAN" WHAT IS THE SECRET BEHIND YOUR SUCCESS AS A FARMER?
then tell them here is the Secret.

The Secret Is SUPER GRO MAGIC FERTILIZER.
It increases plant yield.
It promotes fertility, reduce runoff and evaporation,
makes the waters welter.

Highly concentrated & economical product,
a little goes a very long way.

Uses and nature friendly.
It improves absorption of nutrients.
It breaks the surface tension of the water.
It acts as a wetting agent, It increases the rate
at which water enters the soil.

* Its biodegraded, not harmful, non toxic, non-flammable.
* It does not affect the PH balance of the soil.
* A sticker, It has the internal ability to absorb solar energy
& gum it to the Plant for maximum production growth.

USE FOR FRUIT CROPS.
Like Vegetable, Pepper , Onions, Tomatoes, Beans, Maize,
Soya beans, Groundnut, Potatoes, Cassava, Yam, Cabbage,
Carrot, Cocoyam, Okro, Banana, Plantain etc.

Application:
Add 1mil of Super Gro to 1.0 liters of water.
Agilate Gently and spray on the leaves and stem of the plants.
Apply every week, 2week, 3weeks or months before flowering.
USE FOR TREE OR CASH CROPS.
Like Cocoa, Cashew, Mango, Orange, Oil palm, Pawpaw,
Kola nut, Pineapple, Rubber etc.

Application:
Add 1mil of Super Gro to 1.0 liters of water.
Agilate Gently and spray on the leaves and stem of the plants.
Apply every 2week, 3weeks or months before flowering.

USE FOR FISH FARMING.
Super Gro Magic Drop Fertilizer use
on Concrete or Mud ponds are most preferable.

Application:
Fill the pond water adding 1mil of Super Gro to 10Litres
of water and agitate gently, leave this treated water for 7
to 10 days to fertilize the pond after which;
flush away the treated water.
Put clean fresh water and leave for 5 to 7days then stock your fishes.

What it does thereafter....!
1.-It promotes the growth of phytoplankton in the pond.
2.-Prevents fish mortality and cannibalism.
3.-Increase the ability of Oxygen dissolves in fish pond
thereby less changing of water on daily basis.
4.-Reduced Ammonia level and maintain water PH.
5.-It promotes uniform growth of fish.
6.-Effective in many types of fish pond e.g. plastic,
earth and Concrete pond.
7.-Super Gro is hygienic when compared with organic manure
thus prevent offensive odor and scurrying.
8.-Cost effective.

More Information.....!
The super Gro's special formula reduces the natural surface
tension of water. This results in making water wetter which:
Promotes even and faster penetration of water through soil;
Promotes penetration of agricultural aids such as fertilizers,
herbicides and insecticides;
Reduces water run-off and evaporation.

Directions for use:
Add 1 ml super gro to 1 litre water.
Surfactant system designed to make water wetter.
Optimizes water use by overcoming water repellant,
Suitable for use on all indoor and outdoor vegetation.
Increasing rate of soil penetration and reducing run-off
and evaporation.
Compatible with agricultural aids such as plant foods,
liquid fertilizer herbicides and insecticides.

Highly concentrated and economical product: a little goes a very
long way.
Healthy, green growing plants tend to create a feeling of warmth,
pride and a general sense of well-being.

In order for plants to survive, let alone flourish, they need water
that penetrates right to the root system. However, water has a natural
tendency to form small beads on surfaces which prevents it from spreading
evenly.

This can result in substantial water loss due to runoff and evaporation
with very little soil penetration.
Consequently, more water is used, further taxing our limited resources.

For details on how to order for this Magic Fertilizer! you can contact:....
MR. BENEDICT On: +2348037483111,+2348095047039, JOSEPHINE on :-
+234-8035375000

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

“I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.