Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta (46868 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
This month meeting will be coming up on the Saturday 13th of July. Venue Block J Plot 9 Bola Ajibola street Abeokuta Ogun State. For more info please call 08064688501 or mail enterpreneuryouthcooperative@yahoo.com.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2013
This month meeting will be coming up on saturday 13th July 2013. We are inviting youth that have interest in partaking in joint mechanised farming. Land are available at a reasonable price. The land will also be managed as group farming. Its on first come first serve basis
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by iwendy: 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
Hi, I'm also interested. Here is my mail.. Yewande_123@yahoo.com
to get the requirement for membership. Thanks.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2013
@ iwendy. I will mail you.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2013
Part of this month meeting agenda are 1. Exporting of agriculture products. 2. Land lease from the A. Ogun state ministry of agric. B. Ogun Oshun River Basin Development Authority. C. PP export Group. 3. Access and Availability of loans for cooperative groups . And lots more
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by phemiay(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2013
How to start importing goods less than $1 online. http:///123chWL
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by klax(m): 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
Guyz I had send my e mail to the e mail address you drop for enquiry but till date nothing yet all I was asking is does this Cooperative Society meant for Ogun State or Abeokuta indigene alone or not?
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
@ klax. So sorry if you didnt get a reply. There must have been a mistake somewhere. The Cooperative is for all Youth, irrespective of State of origin, Religion, Tribe and Culture. Its not for Ogun State indigene. Its for all YOUTH

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2013
@ Klax. Please resend your email to enterpreneuryouth@yahoo.com. I am so sorry about the mix up
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2013
July meeting will be next week saturday in abeokuta. Members please note. Whether there is reminder through mail, sms, call or not, the meeting holds. New members are welcome
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by valentino81(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2013
I want to transfer the land given to me the ministry of agriculture at ilewo orile farm settlement to any one interested. The land is one acre, well digging is in progress, pen foundation of 24ft by 30ft has been constructed up to three coaches. Snail house 20 by 30 ft has been constructed. Gravels, sands and pcs of blocks are still there.
I intend transfering it due to the fact dt I av been transfered from myy place of work and it will be difficult to monitor. So, if you are interested, let's discuss.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
Happy Sunday and New week to all Nairalanders. Hope you have a great weekend and wonderful week ahead. Our cooperative meeting is this Saturday. Pls take note
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by yadnus1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
Will be there by the grace of God,btw how far have you ppl gone concerning the new meeting venue?
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
@ yadnus1. To the Glory of God, we still retain the old venue. Block J Plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street Abeokuta. Ogun State. Saturday is the D Day
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
@ yadnus1. To the Glory of God, we still retain the same venue. Block J Plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street Abeokuta. Ogun State. Saturday is the D Day
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:25am On Jul 08, 2013
You can be part of the change making decisions. Collectivelly we can be the change. Join us at this July meeting on the 13th Saturday in Abeokuta. Be part of the decision making. Lets build a better future
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:34am On Jul 10, 2013
The July edition of our meeting comes up this Saturday in Abeokuta. All youth are invited. Call 08064688501
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
Our Youth meeting comes up on Satutday 13th of this month in Abeokuta. You are all invited
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by delejames(m): 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
My name is Bamidele..i am in my finals from university of lagos,studyin botany.i want to be part of this society.my email is delejames@gmail.com..i want to knw how to go about it and it gains.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:38am On Jul 12, 2013
@ Bamidele. I will mail you.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Immaculate4sure(m): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2013
My name is Ola, a catfish farmer in lagos. I want to be part of the ctcs.
This is mail add.
Olaolaakanji@ymail.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2013
We really want to appreciate every of our members for the successful meeting this month. Its been a wonderful time spent together. We do appreciate everyone. We believe the sky is our limit. God bless us all
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by tosine25: 8:39am On Jul 15, 2013
jethro2: @ Bamidele. I will mail you.

I'm Interested and will like to know more about your organization;
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Dualprince280: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
interested.email-djmyteam@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 16, 2013
i will like to be part of the group. my email is taiwo1122@yahoo.com. what about the details.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2013
Dear Team members, Nairalanders that have sent mails to us the last few days, We are sorry for not getting back on time. Please check your mails now. We have replied all. For intending new members, Next meeting is Saturday August 1o. Do put it in your diary
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2013
Minutes of the last meeting has been sent to our mails. The general requirement for the BOI/ Ogun State loans and the papers from the PP Export group has also been send. If you didnt get any of this in your mail , Please send mail to enterpreneuryouthcooperative@yahoo.com or adesola_yinka@yahoo.com.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2013
Members that have indicate interest in the loan should please get ready their requirements. The bussiness plan format will be scanned and send to members mail. Please indicate either the unemployed Youth or the bussiness startups in your mails
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
Happy new week to all our members. Do have a wonderful week ahead
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by bobojoshua(m): 7:34am On Jul 22, 2013
i also want to be part of this group. My email is joshuajonathan94@gmail.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
@ bobojoshua. Will mail you

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

“I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) / Nigerian Grandma In The US Returns $36,000 She Found In Couch She Got Online / Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.