Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta (46767 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
The Federal Ministry of Agric farmers registration form for Ogun state is out again. Imterested members should send their detail
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 11:10am On Apr 27, 2013
Farmers registration is still on in ogun state. Send your details if interested
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:28pm On May 01, 2013
Happy new months and workers day
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:31pm On May 01, 2013
The group account number details is Account name Entrepreneur Youth (Ogun State) Cooperative Multipurpose Society.
Banker is First Bank Nigeria PLC
Account No is 2023006331
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:44pm On May 02, 2013
Dear members and non members, i may not be chance to reply to every one that sent their details for the farmers registration through the phone no. But please be assured you will be registered as long as we have the details. You may have to find the chance to pich your id card at our secretariat. Please inform as many youths as possible that may have interest. Remain blessed
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:12pm On May 04, 2013
Our monthly youth cooperative meeting will be coming up next week saturday 11th of May 2013. Time is 10am. Venue:Block j plot 9 Bola Ajibola str Abeokuta Ogun State. All youths are invited. Member please check your mails for updates
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:05am On May 06, 2013
Our monthly meeting holds this saturday 11th of may 2013 in Abeokuta. The venue is block j plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street Abeokuta Ogun State. For mor info mail enterpreneuryouthcooperative@yahoo.com or adesola_yinka@yahoo.com or call 08064688501
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:01am On May 09, 2013
Counting down to the D Day. Our youth meeting holds tommorrow in Abeokuta. Time 10am. Venue is Bola Ajibola Street Asero Abeokuta. For more info call 08064688501 or send mail to enterpreneuryouthcooperative@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:24am On May 10, 2013
Our Monthly youth meeting holds tomorrow in Abeokuta. All youths are invited. The federal govt farmers dorm for ogun state is still available.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:16am On May 12, 2013
We appreciate God for a successful meeting and journey mercies. We also appreciate every one of our members who was able to make it from Lagos despite the heavy downpour. And for members which rain distrupt their movement, next meeting will be another beautiful one. We will be sending the minutes during the week. Have a lovely week ahead
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by lkson99(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2013
jethro2: Farmers registration is still on in ogun state. Send your details if interested
Guy pls i wil lik to av a word wit u....my email is Leakon007@gmail.com or add me on 2go *LyricalATM*.....wil b xpectin ur mail or friend request,tnks!
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:14am On May 14, 2013
@ikson99. I have sent you a mail.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by elewedu(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2013
Hi, please am interested in started a poultry farm here in abeokuta. Though, am just starting a research on this, i believe joining this cooperative society will expedite my learning process. I will like have to a chat with you, hw can i contact you?
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:59pm On May 14, 2013
Next meeting will be coming up june 8. But id its urgent please call 08064688501 or mail enterpreneuryouthcooperative@yahoo.com so we can link you with the people that can asssisst.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 12:46pm On May 15, 2013
The minutes of the last meeting will be sent to members mail as soon as it is updated. Sorry for the delay
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:51pm On May 19, 2013
Dear team members, hope you are having a wonderful weekend and preparing for the new week. the minutes of the last meeting has been sent to members mail. some members mail are not functional so please if you did not get the message kindly resend your mail to us. thank you. enterpreneuryouthcooperative@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 12:04pm On May 26, 2013
Good morning sirs/mas and hope you are having a wonderful new week and blessed sunday. Please check your mails for minutes of last meeting and other updates. We will really do appreciate your contributions and opinions. You are highly welcome and do have a wonderful week ahead
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Tonjeola1(m): 1:34pm On May 26, 2013
jethro2: Good morning sirs/mas and hope you are having a wonderful new week and blessed sunday. Please check your mails for minutes of last meeting and other updates. We will really do appreciate your contributions and opinions. You are highly welcome and do have a wonderful week ahead
Hi yinka,
am interested now, money has been holding back, i will be at the next meeting INSHA-ALAHU.
send me all i need to know to wealthsecret2011@gmail.com
thanks.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:23am On May 27, 2013
@tonjeola. Will mail you the bye laws and constitution. You can be part of the next meeting on june 8th.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by samseen02(m): 7:20am On May 31, 2013
Learn how to start waste recling business. www.nairaland.com/1307798/free-tutorials-how-make-money
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:01pm On May 31, 2013
Dear team members, we are asked to submit our profitable bussiness ideas and proposal. This can be sent to our email or use the reply to all from the mail that was sent.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:49am On Jun 01, 2013
Happy New Month to everyone. It shall be our month of uplifting and fulfilments. Remain blessed.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Immaculate4sure(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
For qυalιтy ѕмoĸed caтғιѕн. Conтacт:- OLA on 08033551287 or 08080207920
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ahmmyreal(m): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
jethro, im interested in being a member. i run a small scale poultry at home in onikolobo, abeokuta. mail me all i need to knw ahmmstar49@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by maxibrainz: 6:29am On Jun 04, 2013
Get the Etisalat magic sim
settings which you can use
to browse and download
unlimitedly both on phone
and PC.You can also use it
to ping on your Blackberry
phone,take note when you
are configuring the etisalat
magic sim settings you
don't need to subscribe for
any etisalat BIS plan. so it
does not involve using BIS
as many people thought.
Airtel unlimited gigabyte is
also available so if you
need it send your request
to my email maxibrainz55@
gmail.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 11:45am On Jun 04, 2013
@ ahmmyreal. Please find time to attend our coming meeting this saturday at Bola Ajibola street in Asero. We will be looking forward to seeing you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Tonjeola1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
Pls, give me the description because i will be coming from ijebu ode, i dnt know abeokuta wella...lols
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
Pls tell the driver that you are going to egba comprehensive high school in asero. Ask for bola ajibola street. Follow the street to the junction, you will see our banner direction and the house is 3 building away. You are highly welcome

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
Our monthly cooperative meeting holds this week. The main agenda is finance. We cant keep coming to meeting without making making a difference. Please lets be prepared to update our accounts. Thank you. Thats the only way we can collectivelly benefit
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:05am On Jun 07, 2013
Our monthly meeting holds tomorrow in Abeokuta. New members are highly welcome.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
We want to appreciate God and our members for the success of todays meeting. We wish every one a beautiful weekend. Updates will be sent to our mails.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
Good day team members. Hope you are having a wonderful week. Please check your mails for update of minute of saturday meeting and the correct version of our bye laws. Corrections, comments and sugestions are welcome. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

“I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.