Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta (46894 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ochili: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
@ jethro and co. kudos to you fellas.
i'd very much like to be a part of such a co-operative in Abuja where i reside. Actually i was researching on how to go about joining (or helping to start) one and landed here.
Anybody around me feel the same? Let's get together and work on it like Team Jethro.Fortunately we can always consult with them and others.
ochiliokaroh@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
@ ochilli. That will be a nice one. We will be glad to assisst you guys there. May be you should start a new thread and indicate the intent. I am sure there are lot of guys in that area that will appreciate it. I will be more than glad to be part of the group.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ochili: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2013
@Jethro
Thanks a lot.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
The next meeting will be coming up on Saturday August 10 in Abeokuta. There is still time to participate in the Youth Joint Farming Venture. Individual farmers are also encouraged.

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2013
The Joint mechanised farming project is still going on. You can be a joint farm owner. Farming is the future of Our country
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by tosine25: 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
“Good farmers, who take seriously
their duties as stewards of
Creation and of their land's
inheritors, contribute to the
welfare of society in more ways than society
usually acknowledges, or even knows. These
farmers produce valuable goods, of course;
but they also conserve soil, they conserve
water, they conserve wildlife, they conserve
open space, they conserve scenerY.”
This is a clarion call on the youth.
Get engage because government will not and I will say they are not ready to put money into ya back account directly unless you help yaself.

Nice work Jethro

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by hotmas911(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2013
Start or expand your plantation by acquiring acres of cheap farmland from 50k to 100k in Ogbomoso. Very fertile land; peaceful and friendly people; good road and electricity; land free of dispute. U can have a ranch, golf course, camp or resort, school etc. 08060318769 for more info.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by davj50(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2013
@jethro2 kudos to ur personalty bro uve really done a great job over there,i would love to be part of this bt i base in ondo state how can i go about it? pls i need ur assistance on this tnks am david.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by tosine25: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
" If you have eaten today - thank a farmer!!"

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by tosine25: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
" If you have eaten today - thank a farmer!!"
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
@ davj50. We are mainly based in Ogun State and extending to Oyo now. If we can get enough youth that have the same interest, we will be glad to assist. Cooperative is the only way by which youth can empower ourself.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
The Entrepreneur Youth Cooperative Multipurpose Meeting comes up on Saturday 10th of August 2013. Time is 10am. Venue Block J Plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street Asero Abeokuta Ogun State. For more information call 08064688501 or mail enterpreneuryouthcooperative@yahoo.com or adesola_yinka@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2013
The joint mechanised farming project is still on. Agriculture is the future of our country. Lets join our little resources to make a big difference.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
Behind every succesful group are dedicated team members. To every member of Entrepreneur Youth Multipurpose Cooperative, we say a Happy New Month and a very Big Thank ýou. The Sky is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by hotmas911(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
Very fertile100 acres of land for sale @ 120k per acre. It has C of O. Still in ogbomoso. 08060318769
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
Dear members, from monday, 5th of August, Redeem Christian Church of God will be having their annual conference. Motorist are advice to make use of alternative routes and avoid Lagos - Ibadan express road for the next two weeks to avoid the congested traffic.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by tosine25: 10:21am On Aug 03, 2013
jethro2: Dear members, from monday, 5th of August, Redeem Christian Church of God will be having their annual conference. Motorist are advice to make use of alternative routes and avoid Lagos - Ibadan express road for the next two weeks to avoid the congested traffic.

Thanks for da info
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:32am On Aug 04, 2013
Sincerely, looking towards the Eran Odun. Oju ti aje osan, awa ti fe tan. I am salivating in preparation. A ku oungbe.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ADONRI(m): 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
@OP

Is this project meant for a category of Nigerian youths,if yes I would say it is a selfish idea, but if no an avenue should be created for all other interested youth investors,locally and internationally, this project can get to an enviable height if well packaged.I hope my suggestion will be responded to, thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by tosine25: 7:56am On Aug 05, 2013
ADONRI: @OP

Is this project meant for a category of Nigerian youths,if yes I would say it is a selfish idea, but if no an avenue should be created for all other interested youth investors,locally and internationally, this project can get to an enviable height if well packaged.I hope my suggestion will be responded to, thanks in anticipation.

Nope! The project is meant for every one.... U can read thru da pages to see that + their next meeting us coming up soon.

2 Likes

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
Our meeting is coming up this week saturday 10th of August 2013. Venue is block j plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street Asero Abeokuta Ogun state
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2013
Few days to meeting. Pls whether there is or there is no sms or email alert, the meeting holds. Members pls note. This saturday at 10pm. Venue remain the same
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ADONRI(m): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2013
@OP
please I wrote a message to the official mail I did not get a reply, I demanded for a follow up, and full project ideology and process, anyways here is my email address: kelly.adonri@aiesec.net. I hope to get a response soon.thanks
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by tosine25: 4:14am On Aug 07, 2013
jethro2: Few days to meeting. Pls whether there is or there is no sms or email alert, the meeting holds. Members pls note. This saturday at 10pm. Venue remain the same

10am
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2013
Thank you sir for the correction
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Beedee777: 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hi, Jethro.

I keep seeing your helpful posts here and I will be delighted to join the Oyo State Cooperative.

I will also like to seize this opportunity to introduce an offering to the house. It is actually one I have seen you talk about on Nairaland (drip irrigation). Kindly refer below. We presently have over 100,000m in stock (on ground in Lagos) I look forward to rubbing minds with and learning from everyone here:

"Hello, Fellow Nairalanders.

I own a flourishing farm and recently embarked on offering some of the breakthrough technologies we use to as many Nigerians/Nairalanders as are interested. These simple technologies can offer you as much as FIVE (5) times more returns than the average Nigerian farmer (all claims can be proven). These technologies range from high yielding seeds, drip irrigation, greenhouse technologies (micro and large scale), hand pollinators to name a few.

We presently have drip irrigation systems for sale for N50/meter (Minimum order is a roll of 2,000meters although for 1 hectare/2.5 acres you ideally need 10,000meters).

Payment can be made upon pickup.

Larger orders (50,000 meters and above) can be placed with a Bank Guarantee (Delivery within 2 weeks). All orders are on a cash-and-carry/full-payment-on-delivery basis.

For further enquiries, please call 08080339692"
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:45am On Aug 08, 2013
@ beedee. Thanks for the information. I believe our members are reading this post. They will contact you if the need arise.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:47am On Aug 08, 2013
The meeting holds on saturday, the meeting agenda will be sent to members email for review latest today. Time is 10am
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:55am On Aug 08, 2013
To our muslim brothers and sisters Barka de sallah. Aku odun aku iyedun, emi ase pupo e.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
@ Adonri. I will mail you the bye law and constitution. Its for all youth that want to feed the nation. We are the future of tommorrow. Tomorrow starts now

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 5:30am On Aug 09, 2013
Be at the gathering of entrepreneurs. Tomorrow is the D Day. For info call 08064688501
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by DrAbiola(m): 6:49am On Aug 09, 2013
This is a very great idea at this time, I would like to join.
Can I come for the meeting tomorrow?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) / Nigerian Grandma In The US Returns $36,000 She Found In Couch She Got Online / “I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.