Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta (46801 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
The monthly meetings of Entrepreneur Youth Will be coming up on the 14th of September in Abeokuta. Be part of the decision maker. Find time to be there.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
The youth meeting holds this month in Abeokuta. Find time to be there. Join the pacesetter.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by highrank(m): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
I have deep intrest in ur cooperative but i base in ilorin though i served as corp member earlier in Ogun state pls send d info 2 my mail : sk4dollar@gmail.Com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by netotse(m): 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
@jethro2
I'm interested in the cooperative, can you mail the necessary info to netotse at gmIl.com

I meant gmail ^there...thanks
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Okonkwosamuel(m): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
I NEED A FARMER WHO CAN SUPPLY FREASH AND DRY CASSAVA FOR POSSIBLE BUSINESS TALKS. PLZ CALL ME: 08130881234 OR 08029368859
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 11:49am On Aug 29, 2013
Dear All, for every one that has drop their mail. I will get back to you. Thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
@ highrank and netotse, please check your mail sirs.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
@ Okonkwo Samuel. My questions are how do you want it? What quantity are we talking about? You can mail me at adesola_yinka@yahoo.com or call 08064688501
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
Happy new month. May the new month usher in a new beginning and all the blessings we deserve. May all our dreams, aspirations and desires be met.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Okonkwosamuel(m): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
jethro2: @ Okonkwo Samuel. My questions are how do you want it? What quantity are we talking about? You can mail me at adesola_yinka@yahoo.com or call 08064688501
i already send you a
text msg
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
i already send you a
text msg. Yes sir. I did reply. The farm is in Saki East of Oyo. Where is your Location? Fresh cassava have a very short lifespan.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
Are you transporting by yourself or you want me to take care of it? Fresh cassava can only survive for 24 hours. What quantity do you want to be picking per day/per week/per month? So many other things to be considered before finance.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:48am On Sep 03, 2013
Be in the midst of entrepreneurs. Our meeting holds Saturday September 14th in Abeokuta. Block J Plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street, close to Egba Comprehensive High School Asero Abeokuta. Ogun State
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Okonkwosamuel(m): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
jethro2: i already send you a
text msg. Yes sir. I did reply. The farm is in Saki East of Oyo. Where is your Location? Fresh cassava have a very short lifespan.
am in lagos
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Okonkwosamuel(m): 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
jethro2: Are you transporting by yourself or you want me to take care of it? Fresh cassava can only survive for 24 hours. What quantity do you want to be picking per day/per week/per month? So many other things to be considered before finance.
i thought it can survive 48 hours after harvesting
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
i thought it can survive 48 hours after harvesting
Thats what they say. Putting into consideration the time it will take to uproot a full truck load which will be determine by the no of labourers you have and the speed at which they work. Also factory location and distance to production site is another factor. If cassava chips can be utilize for your end product, i will suggest cassava chips because of the distance. Just suggesting
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Okonkwosamuel(m): 5:43am On Sep 04, 2013
jethro2: i thought it can survive 48 hours after harvesting
Thats what they say. Putting into consideration the time it will take to uproot a full truck load which will be determine by the no of labourers you have and the speed at which they work. Also factory location and distance to production site is another factor. If cassava chips can be utilize for your end product, i will suggest cassava chips because of the distance. Just suggesting
we need 2 talk privatelY. I wILL MAIL U

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
Bring your bussiness ideas and lets execute it together. Be at the gatjering of winners. Nigeria is a blessed country. It takes the industrious to harness it.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2013
The Cooperative monthly meeting comes up Saturday 14th September 2013. Be among the change maker. You dont have to make noise to make news, but make moves to make news.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:28am On Sep 07, 2013
Next week Saturday is the meeting of Entrepreneurs. Time is 10am. Venue Block J Plot 9 Bola Ajibola street Abeokuta Ogun State. For more info call 08064688501
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by bawelat: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
jethro2: Next week Saturday is the meeting of Entrepreneurs. Time is 10am. Venue Block J Plot 9 Bola Ajibola street Abeokuta Ogun State. For more info call 08064688501
i am intrested will u b kind enough to send me detail description of hw to get to the venue from ketu in lagos to my mail box gbolahan.basheer@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
@ bawelat. You ve got mail
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
Our Youth cooperative meeting holds this saturday 14th of September in Abeokuta. Time is 10am.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
Our Youth cooperative meeting holds this saturday 14th of September in Abeokuta. Time is 10am.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
The Joint Youth Farming Project is on. Members that want to participate should pay into the Cooperative account. For more info call 08064688501
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
You were created for a purpose
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:30am On Sep 10, 2013
Our meeting holds in Abeokuta this saturday. Please invite your friends. The future starts now. Join us to make the big difference
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
Despite not the days of little beginnings. Little drops of water makes an ocean. Be in the midst of entrepreneurs.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:50am On Sep 12, 2013
Dear All, If you have sent us any mail and we have not respond, please bear with us. We will get back to everyone.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:54am On Sep 12, 2013
This is to inform us all that our monthly meeting will be holding this Saturday in Abeokuta. Time is 10am. Venue is Bola Ajibola Street. For more information call 08064688601.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:51am On Sep 12, 2013
Our meeting holds on saturday, new members are welcome. Invite your friends too.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
Our meeting holds tommorrow in Abeokuta. The much anticipated 100 hectares of farmland for youth from the Ogun State government is out. To have access to the land 1. One must be a registered member of the Entrepreneur Youth (Ogun) Cooperative Multipurpose 2. One must have payed his/her minimum share allotments. 3. Members monthly contributions must have been in order 4.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) / Nigerian Grandma In The US Returns $36,000 She Found In Couch She Got Online / Tony Elumelu Wears White Outfit To Celebrate Independence Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.