Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta (47378 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
We want to appreciate God and our team for a wonderful meeting. We appreciate every one and wish us all a safe trip back to our destination. His grace has been sufficient. The sky is the limit. Kudos at all
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
Minutes will be send to members mail as soon as possible
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Dualprince280: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
U are blessed,dear.thank u so much 4 being a super woman.pls,take tym to rest.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2013
@ dualprince. Thank you sir. I will create time to do that sir. I do appreciate you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
For farmland lease in Lagos state. Send mail to adesola_yinka@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by AdeoyeAdekunle: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
Which side in lagos?
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
Want information? Send the mail or call
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by AdeoyeAdekunle: 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
herdexkay@gmail.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by bawelat: 6:45am On Sep 17, 2013
jethro2: For farmland lease in Lagos state. Send mail to adesola_yinka@yahoo.com
gbolahan.basheer@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:49am On Sep 17, 2013
Check your mails sir
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by WAP: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hello everyone,

I have about 120 old layers (Brown and Black) to be sold from now till the next Ileya in October by God's grace, price is 900 per bird, location is Iyana Iyesi area of Otta. Please call 08037405276 for more details.

Thanks.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:51am On Sep 19, 2013
Dear Team Members, do please check your mail for minutes of the September meeting. Onservations, comments, complained and all can are welcome
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2013
For members that didnt get the minutes of the last meeting, pls send me an e mail so as to resend
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Okonkwosamuel(m): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
good afternoon me jethro, i was unable to attend the last meeting because of my tight scheduled. please i will like to discuss with you as regards the briefing of what went through in the meeting. i will so much appreciate i if i can also get your no so that we can personnaly discuss over the phone. my email address is agroproductenterprise@gmail.com.thank for your effort so far.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
Okonkwo samuel: good afternoon me jethro, i was unable to attend the last meeting because of my tight scheduled. please i will like to discuss with you as regards the briefing of what went through in the meeting. i will so much appreciate i if i can also get your no so that we can personnaly discuss over the phone. my email address is agroproductenterprise@gmail.com.thank for your effort so far.
Good evening Sir, my no is 08064688501. You may also send any question you might have to my mail adesola_yinka@yahoo.com and i will attend to it. I m not allow to discuss the outcome of the meeting with you because you are not yet a member. But i will gladly attend to any questions or concerns you might have. Best regard sir
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
The Ogun State Commissioner of Agric will be meeting with Youth Cooperative Farmers on Wednesday 25th of September. Emphasise is on Cocoa Farmers. Intending farmers can also participate. Venue Oke mosan, State secretariat Abeokuta. Time 8am. Youth cooperative farmers do note

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by 2baga(m): 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
jethro2: The Ogun State Commissioner of Agric will be meeting with Youth Cooperative Farmers on Wednesday 25th of September. Emphasise is on Cocoa Farmers. Intending farmers can also participate. Venue Oke mosan, State secretariat Abeokuta. Time 8am. Youth cooperative farmers do note

if you will be attending the meet, can you please soundout the govt / commissioners' stance on govt support for livestock farmers as per provision of land for use as well as medications.
I really would have loved to be there in person but i would not be in the state for the period shocked shocked shocked

Please keep up the good work, you are indeed a big inspiration
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
2baga:

if you will be attending the meet, can you please soundout the govt / commissioners' stance on govt support for livestock farmers as per provision of land for use as well as medications.
I really would have loved to be there in person but i would not be in the state for the period shocked shocked shocked

Please keep up the good work, you are indeed a big inspiration
I will not be able to attend the meeting due to other engagement but we are networking for any of our members that can represent us there. I believe they will be able to speak our mind. Thanks for your encouraging work. We appreciate it.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by esdema: 4:17am On Sep 24, 2013
I just saw dis message and I don't know weda the opportunity is still on. A̶̲̥̅♏ a farmer in abeokuta.and ma farm is located along abokuta-ibadan express way. H̶̲̥̅̊ǿω can U̶̲̥̅̊ b ҉ƒ assistance ?
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2013
esdema: I just saw dis message and I don't know weda the opportunity is still on. A̶̲̥̅♏ a farmer in abeokuta.and ma farm is located along abokuta-ibadan express way. H̶̲̥̅̊ǿω can U̶̲̥̅̊ b ҉ƒ assistance ?
Every youth farmer or intending farmer is free to attend the meeting with the commissioner on Wednesday. To join the co operative, be at the meeting on October 12 Saturday.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
For Daily information on Youth, Agriculture, Grants, loan, Cooperative, Food processing, Fishery, Poultry, Livestock, Marketing, Youth groups and all, visit our facebook page at Entrepreneur Youth Multipurpose Cooperative
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
Next Entrepreneur Youth Meeting will be holding on the Saturday 12th of October 2013. All youths are invited
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
For youth voice to be heard, they must have been committed in a project one way or the other. Joining Cooperative alone is not the way forward. One needs to show committment. All we keep hearing is i need loan, who will give me loan, what are your committment? Despise not the days of little beginings. Start from somewhere. Discover your purpose and pursue it withe determination. Nobody will give you loan or any assisstance without seeing your committment first. The time to starts is now
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by menopal: 10:29am On Sep 28, 2013
Where is the venue of the meeting? The one taking place on the 12th

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2013
Block J PLOT 9, Bola Ajibola Street, Asero Abeokuta Ogun State
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Happy New Week ahead.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by pumppie: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
hello all, i am new to this forum and i am also interested in the cooperative society and its activities. my email address is heartbitmi@gmail.com. my farm is located in ota area of ogun state. (ado odo local government). please what time is the meeting on 12th october starting? regards to all!!
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
Time is 10am
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by esdema: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
Pm??
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
esdema: Pm??
sorry am. Its been corrected
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
Our Youth Meeting comes up on the 12th of October. We meets in Abeokuta. For more details, send mail to adesola_yinka@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) / How Much Do I Need To Register A Business Name With CAC? / Jeff And Mackenzie Bezos Are Getting Divorced After 25 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.