Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” (16897 Views)

An Interview With Chief Debe Ojukwu / Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum / Legendary Harold Smith Speaks About Nigeria ‘hidden Agenda’. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by EKARO(m): 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by baby124: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
wow, how do you have a love child and not tell your wife. That is serious. Like really? How old is this love child?
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by EKARO(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

I guess just saying "I Love Northerners" woulda been too trite, eh? cheesy

“My father loved Tenny just the same way he loved the northerners. In-fact, Tenny’s conception and birth was a hidden agenda he executed to demonstrate his love for the Northerner BOOTAY ” he continued.

FIXED wink

1 Like

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by baby124: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
E_KARO: IBHOES WAY OF LIFE wink

Stop that, i am asking a serious question. naughty you. tongue
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
I admire this man - he has to be the most controversial Nigerian ever!! The history of Nigeria will never be complete without him - love him, or loathe him - but he "keeps" people talking about him even in his grave... grin

Topic:

How come all the three sons are claiming to be the closest to him? grin

2 Likes

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
Can anyone recommend a book about the life and times of Chief Ojukwu for me?? - I'll like to study the man and read more about him...
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Bambela(m): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
geez*:
This Oju Iku was just useless
Your Papa that Bleep your Mama to gave birth to you are useless.

1 Like

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by dayokanu(m): 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ojuku was a useless man

So he dey give woman belle as part of an agenda?

6 Likes

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by EKARO(m): 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by EKARO(m): 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by tpia1: 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
designer babies, na wa. undecided
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Lasinoh: 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
This DEBE of a dude has every right to be angry. . . since OJ dashed this 'nyarinya' as FIRST DAUGHTER something from his will and cut him out as the bonafide first son. What an insult! Is he trying to say that the 'Sharia' poohsie was sweeter than the MGBEKE one? tongue

Why did he give her the 'IKOYI' PROPERTY? What did he give to DEDE? Is one bassard more favorable than another? wink
On what grounds? tongue

Poor Bianca don buy wahala. No wonder Jonathan dash am ambassador post. . . !
By the time all the children show up from 'ABIJAN'. . . nothing will be left from OTL and ODIMEGWU PLCS(products of leaking condoms)! grin

2 Likes

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by NaijaFynePass: 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
E_KARO: OJUKWU WAS MORE THAN A HUMAN ABI HE WAS A LOSER
E_KARO,if Ojukwu was a loser what was your father who had nothing to WILL?

3 Likes

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by EKARO(m): 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by EKARO(m): 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by ichidodo: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu: Ojuku was a useless man

So he dey give woman belle as part of an agenda?
Wetin concern u at least he did not raape a 12 year old like ure grand father would.
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Archmed(m): 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
Pain: If your father told you about the love child. Then the will is validated. Remember the love child came up as a "surprise" to Bianca.
Whatever the case you have done yourself in with your dumb comment. See, Bianca is a smart azz. Sorry smart bootie.
sorry he is NOT on nairaland
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by NaijaFynePass: 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
E_KARO: erm erm ..i don't do human-eater angry angry leave me alone undecided
Omo baba gwese iya were mind your own business and leave our hero alone to rest in peace.
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by ichidodo: 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
F**K YERIBAS,F**K AWO-OLE! #bunchofcocksuckers#

2 Likes

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by EKARO(m): 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by EKARO(m): 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by ichidodo: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
E_KARO: WE KNOW WE KNOW cool cool
NO B ME WRITE THAT PIECE OF SH*T. BUT IN ANYCASE LET ME SAY THAT IF AWO-OLE WANTS TO B LIKE OJ, HE CAN COME AND SUCK MY DIICK. SH*T FACED AWO-OLE.

1 Like

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by touchplay(m): 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2012
geez*:
This Oju Iku was just useless
dnt lie oo..since urlyf tym,hw mani used cd's av u flushd in WC?...u saw sm1 dat utilised his n nw u r here casting d dead...na u holy pass,smh .
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by EKARO(m): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2012

1 Like

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Dignitary: 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2012
Techwriter: I don't normaly participate in hate and tribalistic threads and I believe most comments here should be hidden but I must commend Ojukwu for keeping the baby while not commending his sins. Many a military man as he was would readily kill the mother and child to remove any form of shame from surfacing in anyway. Cnsidering what he meant to Nigerians and to Igbos in particular, he would have eliminatef the baby for selfish reasons. Who knows how many Awo or evn the Sudan had from other tribes

U must be drunk. Awo lived a scandal free life...the records are there. It's just so bad that Internet 'activists' like you find it difficult to read...If you have read any of Awo's books, you will know that self discipline is what Awo preached and emphasised. Awo did not do alcohol, women or drugs. That man is different from so many others. He only married one wife (his inestimable jewel). Word of advice: always think before you post!!!

-Ojukwu did not recognise the people that gave their lives for his Biafran project...no kobo (despite the fact that he had millions) is to be donated to several families that are still feeling the impact of a war he orchestrated. Not even a building (despite the fact that he had several houses) is to be used as a mark of symbol of the Biafrian war!!!
2. Against all expectations, Ojukwu got a daughter from a Northern girl...From the same North he so much hated!!! To make matters worse, he was consumed by shame to tell anyone when he was alive...Infact, Bianca was not in the know!!!

#If this is the man Igbo's see as their hero...they need to have a rethink!!! From the summary of his will and his after war conduct, he appears to be a man that thinks first about himself plus his family and not his Igbo people unlike the way Achebe and others want us to believe!!!
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by BankoleNco: 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
[size=18pt]"Ojukwu is a great man,he died but his manhood lives on"[/size]

1 Like

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by ichidodo: 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
E_KARO: shocked shocked shocked NA WA OOOO anyway we don hear u. No be lie oo u guys are pigs undecided
F**KIN YERIBA RAT.
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
[size=31pt]Lovely to Awo[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by EKARO(m): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2012

1 Like

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by BankoleNco: 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
[size=18pt]Well, this Ojukwu was a real horn-dog! Never really shared the respect my friends have for him. . . Anways sha, in other news while Ojukwu was busy boinking fresh Hausa chicks. . . . Abokis were forcefully and indiscriminately knacking Yewa women apako! Hmmm. . . .[/size]

1 Like

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by EKARO(m): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2012

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Orders Weapons, Ammunition From Slovakia / Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs / Buhari Opposed Removal Of Fuel Subsidy In 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.