Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” (16895 Views)

An Interview With Chief Debe Ojukwu / Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum / Legendary Harold Smith Speaks About Nigeria ‘hidden Agenda’. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by ayobase(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
berem: [b]it takes only a useless person to identify another!......

Who is the second useless person biko?

1 Like

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by EKARO(m): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by ayobase(m): 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
marshpearl: I'm suspecting that Tuface is related to Ojukwu. . .cuz that man's third leg never fires blanks smiley cheesy

Statement corrected now!
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by ichidodo: 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2012
Dignitary:

U must be drunk. Awo lived a scandal free life...the records are there. It's just so bad that Internet 'activists' like you find it difficult to read...If you have read any of Awo's books, you will know that self discipline is what Awo preached and emphasised. Awo did not do alcohol, women or drugs. That man is different from so many others. He only married one wife (his inestimable jewel). Word of advice: always think before you post!!!

-Ojukwu did not recognise the people that gave their lives for his Biafran project...no kobo (despite the fact that he had millions) is to be donated to several families that are still feeling the impact of a war he orchestrated. Not even a building (despite the fact that he had several houses) is to be used as a mark of symbol of the Biafrian war!!!
2. Against all expectations, Ojukwu got a daughter from a Northern girl...From the same North he so much hated!!! To make matters worse, he was consumed by shame to tell anyone when he was alive...Infact, Bianca was not in the know!!!

#If this is the man Igbo's see as their hero...they need to have a rethink!!! From the summary of his will and his after war conduct, he appears to be a man that thinks first about himself plus his family and not his Igbo people unlike the way Achebe and others want us to believe!!!
OJUKWU IS CELEBRATED BECAUSE HE WAS THERE WHEN THE IGBO RACE NEEDED HIM AND BECAUSE OF HIM THE IGBOS HAVE SURVIVED AND FLOURISHED UP TILL TODAY. WE DONT GIVE A F**K ABOUT HIS MORALS SINCE YOU HAVE NOT SINNED BEFORE Y DONT U CAST D FIRST STONE AT OJ. AM OUT, BUT BEFORE I GO LET ME SAY. F**K YERIBAS, F**K AWO-OLE, F**K DAYOKANU.F**K ALL YERIBA NAIRALANDERS. *BUNCHOFTW*TS*

1 Like

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by EKARO(m): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by BankoleNco: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
E_KARO: WE KNOW WE KNOW cool cool PREACH MY IHBOES
[size=18pt]
But. . . . Awo drank rat poison nah? undecided[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by EKARO(m): 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by BankoleNco: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2012
E_KARO: WHO BE THIS?

Na crime to ask question again? Especially when they are based on the truth?
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by touchmeder: 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
This Debe man needs to give it a rest. I dont believe Ojukwu was his father. For crying out loud that man has written his will and Debe's name is not there as a child. Give it a rest please...
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by EKARO(m): 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
cool
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by EKARO(m): 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by NaijaFynePass: 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
[quite author=E_KARO]all u ibhoes u better hide your face in shame[/quote] So omo iya kan baba meta like you still have the gut to abuse igbos,abi na igbos kill ya grand papas?
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by EKARO(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
tongue
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by loveberry: 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
Tell me your tribe and I will tell womanizers from that part of Nigeria. Stop calling him a womanizer.
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by deshclones(m): 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
This Debe guy runs his mouth anyhow...always granting interviews to all these amateur newspapers...I don't believe he is ikemba's son..a true son does not discuss sensitive family issues in public..d man is just a sellout jor...no wonder ikemba rejected him..a grown man running his mouth like a woman...smh

1 Like

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by AB10(m): 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
Misplaced pirorities, when his hidden agenda should have been Biafra! SMH
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by EKARO(m): 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Aikayy: 12:06am On Dec 04, 2012
E_KARO: next time he comes fork ur mama YORUBADICKMONGER ask him naaa undecided

Segun,I think kids shouldn't be allowed here.

1 Like

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 04, 2012
Useless man...even more useless children.
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 04, 2012
Aikayy:

You must be very stuvpid.! You don't even know the name of your forum owner.

I say it again, you are very stuvpid..!

And to the f0ol that clicked like on that m0ronic comment...you are the biggest retaard on NL.
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by tpia1: 12:19am On Dec 04, 2012
Aikayy:

funny.
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by tpia1: 12:20am On Dec 04, 2012
anyway @ topic

are there any yoruba kids,

he did live in lagos and i think spoke some yoruba, unless i'm wrong.

the father, any yoruba kin from that side?
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 04, 2012
[size=18pt]It is unfortunate really
Igbo men for the most part are not into all that indiscriminate child bearing and polygamy stuff with step families and half this and half that here and there.
that is not their style at all
I would say about 90% or more of Igbo men below 75 years old are monogamous without these complications
This is just sad.
Lesson to the men,simplify your lives,marry one woman and have your kids with her and stick with her so you don't leave a mess when you pass away
Let this be a lesson to all you men out there[/size]

1 Like

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 04, 2012
^^^When are we going to see a picture of ya big bum, my favourite baby mama?
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by dayokanu(m): 12:40am On Dec 04, 2012
^^ ARe you sure you want to see the slate behind her?

She once had a youtube video or her shaking the slate on nairaland

if you wan see correct shape go check lasinoh aka Calloti, Blazay
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by tpia1: 12:42am On Dec 04, 2012
some igbos arent aware they may be quarter yoruba o!!!!

shocked
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by SeanDre(m): 12:43am On Dec 04, 2012
cheesy Colonel Ojukwu has done it again tongue . This is a man a whole tribe look up to as their Hero! Tell me what other act of cowardice could be greater than denying your child a place in your life? Well, maybe abandoning your people at the warfront dressed as a woman enroute Abidjan! Imagine! And some are spewing trash here about "heroes". Again I call for a reseach into the genetic effects of Nigeria-Biafra war bombings on Ibhoes born after 1970(study frame). I find it amazing what they define as "acts of heroism", I have heard of Biafran flags, biafran currancies, but am yet to see a Biafran dictionary! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 04, 2012
DK

Calloti is old enough to be my great grandmother - she's like 250 years old, but I'd beat that on a cold winter night after a bottle of grey goose... grin

Tpia1 is another ancient woman who probably has a nice shape.. grin
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 04, 2012
Baby_mama, let's see what you're working with - back up your words, babes.. wink
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 04, 2012
dayokanu: ^^ ARe you sure you want to see the slate behind her?

She once had a youtube video or her shaking the slate on nairaland

if you wan see correct shape go check lasinoh aka Calloti, Blazay

Youre out your mind if you think that chic in the video is this clown that types every post in huge red fonts.
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by EKARO(m): 1:20am On Dec 04, 2012
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by HighChief4(m): 1:38am On Dec 04, 2012
Dignitary:

U must be drunk. Awo lived a scandal free life...the records are there. It's just so bad that Internet 'activists' like you find it difficult to read...If you have read any of Awo's books, you will know that self discipline is what Awo preached and emphasised. Awo did not do alcohol, women or drugs. That man is different from so many others. He only married one wife (his inestimable jewel). Word of advice: always think before you post!!!

-Ojukwu did not recognise the people that gave their lives for his Biafran project...no kobo (despite the fact that he had millions) is to be donated to several families that are still feeling the impact of a war he orchestrated. Not even a building (despite the fact that he had several houses) is to be used as a mark of symbol of the Biafrian war!!!
2. Against all expectations, Ojukwu got a daughter from a Northern girl...From the same North he so much hated!!! To make matters worse, he was consumed by shame to tell anyone when he was alive...Infact, Bianca was not in the know!!!

#If this is the man Igbo's see as their hero...they need to have a rethink!!! From the summary of his will and his after war conduct, he appears to be a man that thinks first about himself plus his family and not his Igbo people unlike the way Achebe and others want us to believe!!!

Keep quiet, which Yoruba man does not have kids everywhere, though its a normal thing in Yoruba land but both Yoruba men and women have kids everywhere. Meanwhile, Awo was a womanizer, the originator of Yoruba looting schemes and also an ex-con. So shut up bro.

PS: I have noticed that Mods do not hide posts when people bash Igbos, but once its a Yoruba thread, they will be quick to hide posts and ban people too. God is watching you cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa / Suspected Explosive Discovered In Delta Near River Niger Bridge [photo] / Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.