Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,171 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” (16894 Views)

An Interview With Chief Debe Ojukwu / Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum / Legendary Harold Smith Speaks About Nigeria ‘hidden Agenda’. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 04, 2012
Bored as fvck.. *yawns*
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by InvertedHammer: 3:21am On Dec 04, 2012
OBASANJO must be shivering in his pants now reading all these Ojukwu's will brouhaha.

Na too much money dey cause am...
For all those women clamoring for wealthy husband(s)...the infinite loop continues....

NO BE ONLY YOU GO GET AM
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by OneNaira6: 6:13am On Dec 04, 2012
High_Chief:

Keep quiet, which Yoruba man does not have kids everywhere, though its a normal thing in Yoruba land but both Yoruba men and women have kids everywhere. Meanwhile, Awo was a womanizer, the originator of Yoruba looting schemes and also an ex-con. So shut up bro.

PS: I have noticed that Mods do not hide posts when people bash Igbos, but once its a Yoruba thread, they will be quick to hide posts and ban people too. God is watching you cheesy

You just noticing that sh1t now. Nl mods are a waste of time. They only do their job when ppl are insulting Yoruba. If not Yoruba, they let every nick, crook and crane post free.

Anyway, i find a bit comical the ones throwing stones at ojukwu for having a child with a northern are from a set of community known to sleep around with anything and everything. I guess those in glass houses now throw stones. In addition, can someone explain to me how is having s3x, on top of that having s3x with a woman whose men were hunting for your head, pretty much daring them define coward. Do some ppl on here know the definition of it anymore or have these nigg@s paid so many @shawo as they professed so many times that they now actually think getting it without paying define cowardly. I'm trying to grasp what this people are mouthing off about. The man slept with a woman fromfrom a community looking for him. On top that, during the time he was there main target and this nigg@s are here talking about cowardly. Something they themselves are too much of a punk to do right now. How many times have we witness majority of this ppl yaking on about how north girls are beautiful but they ain't worth running after cause their men go kill am. Yet this set of men had the audacity to throw stones at someone that had the balls to do sh1t they aren't able to do.Lmfao, those in glass houses should really avoid throwing stones. Lmfao, watch as one would reply this post to make up some fictional s3xual encounter with a north girl just counter out what i wrote. Forgetting all the sh1t they write anytime there is a topic on beauty. To add more comedy ontop of the comedy they been parading around, they here shouting biafra, Biafra and ojukwu went and slept with ppl he despise. First of, someone bring out a quote from ojukwu were he stated he despised north. Second of all, almost all this nigg@s have boasted stupidly about some igbo chick they paid to sleep with them or some f2king dream about Igbo chicks chasing after them and yet this ppl are the ones accusing and condemning a man for sleeping with someone from a clan he "supposedly" demise. Hypocrisy does not even begin to define the bs occuring up in here.

1 Like

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by OneNaira6: 6:21am On Dec 04, 2012
deshclones: This Debe guy runs his mouth anyhow...always granting interviews to all these amateur newspapers...I don't believe he is ikemba's son..a true son does not discuss sensitive family issues in public..d man is just a sellout jor...no wonder ikemba rejected him..a grown man running his mouth like a woman...smh

Agreed. Personally i think what's occurring in ojukwu family should be kept personal. We're not there family, we don't need to know the family personal situation. Wetin concern us with who gets what in the ojukwu's family. abi dem go share it with us. Who is his child or not. Na me or you or anyone else born am so wetin concern. As much as i love that family, they need to learn how to keep their family business personal.
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 04, 2012
Ojuiku is the biggest disgrace to the Ibo race ...I mean to those that hero worship him because there are still few reasonable ones that don't buy into the hero worship isshh.
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 04, 2012
Lasinoh: If na woman scatter nyansh like this. . .Nigerians men AND WOMEN go call am slut!
How many women did this man IMPREGNANNNT for crying out loud? cheesy We better go and check the 'ABIJAN' BORDERS!
I am sure he did not keep his blokos padlocked ALL THOSE YEARS HE WAS ON EXILE. . . OF COWARDLY SHELTER. . .abi na 'flight'!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!
Dem take toto swear for this man?undecided

OJ loved the North?
The same North he was fighting to secede from?
This keeps getting better and better!
Mu he he he he he he

See hypocrisy!
Abeg "DEBE" . . . . "Nna Brosssier"!
Keep spilling the 'beans and garri" on this epitome of HYPOCRISY! kiss

BABY ASHAWO. . .ABI NA 'BABA ASHAWO FLAVOR'!
How many 'bassards' does this man really have? kiss

You guys don't understand difference between love and duty. He loved them yet he has a duty to his people.
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 04, 2012
remmyton: all I want to say to all those calling Ibos names just because of OJ s dat a tree cannot make a forest, so watch ur words

see, are u jus realising yoruba ppl r dumb? None of dem evn knws half of dier siblings. Jus dnt join dem in dier joblessness while igbos get greater.

1 Like

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by olaheavy: 8:26am On Dec 04, 2012
Igbos! Igbos! Igbos! Damn! Fvck Odumegwu 'agbari nla,' big head, Ojukwu! Fvck 'eleti nla,' big ears, Nnamdi Azikiwe! Fvck 'aro idena,' the quadriplegic dunce, Chinua Achebe (who writes for little children)! In fact, fvck all the cannibalistic Igbos in the world! I hate those human-eating VULTURES!

1 Like

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by patanjaly: 8:46am On Dec 04, 2012
I just dont understand someone who massacre 2 million of ur people but still u love him, Had a child with him n even bequethed ur property to him. N still u hate yorubers who gave u security n land to do ur business peacefully.* chukuma junior come here gave him 3 good knock on his flat head told him ur people are ..........*

1 Like

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 04, 2012
Lasinoh:

Le kwa nu o! (Make una see me see trobu o?)
What an insult! angry

Who told you I am a 'lEHdi'? grin
I am a 'gentuluman'. . . Thank you!
Nnegi na nnagi bu 'uncouth'! kiss

Who wanno 'touch' Ojukwu with a 'toothpick'?
Not everyone is a DESPERATE, 'hungry', MGBEKE, Nnewi, NATIVE-BEAUTY-QUEENISH-LOOKING, sugar-grandpa-BEST-FRIEND-OF-MY-GRAND-FATHER-loving-humper please! After all the YOUNG, SUCCULENT DUDES alive around the world. . . na one recycled, toto-brushing- OLD-'TOKUNBO-ABA NA ANYA', Kenny-Roger-BIA-BIA blokos I go come settle for. . . . .to suck my blood h-enter grave? I'd rather die single and BARREN!cheesy
Tufiakwa!
ABEG. . . .CARRY GO! kiss

You get bad mouth I swear
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by tpia1: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2012
where's the hausa lady?

where was she during the war? just curious.
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by sweetgala(m): 9:47am On Dec 04, 2012
ichidodo: F**K YERIBAS,F**K AWO-OLE! #bunchofcocksuckers#

E pain you reach that level.. there is a transformer in your neighbourhood in need of a hug, oya go kiss am cheesy
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Malawian(m): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
but he did otapiapia tongue
Dignitary:

U must be drunk. Awo lived a scandal free life...the records are there. It's just so bad that Internet 'activists' like you find it difficult to read...If you have read any of Awo's books, you will know that self discipline is what Awo preached and emphasised. Awo did not do alcohol, women or drugs. That man is different from so many others. He only married one wife (his inestimable jewel). Word of advice: always think before you post!!!

-Ojukwu did not recognise the people that gave their lives for his Biafran project...no kobo (despite the fact that he had millions) is to be donated to several families that are still feeling the impact of a war he orchestrated. Not even a building (despite the fact that he had several houses) is to be used as a mark of symbol of the Biafrian war!!!
2. Against all expectations, Ojukwu got a daughter from a Northern girl...From the same North he so much hated!!! To make matters worse, he was consumed by shame to tell anyone when he was alive...Infact, Bianca was not in the know!!!

#If this is the man Igbo's see as their hero...they need to have a rethink!!! From the summary of his will and his after war conduct, he appears to be a man that thinks first about himself plus his family and not his Igbo people unlike the way Achebe and others want us to believe!!!
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Pennywise(m): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
tpia1: where's the hausa lady?

where was she during the war? just curious.

The Hausa daughter might yet fail a simple DNA paternity test even if the Ikemba left thinking he fathered her. We know the things Nigerian women are capable of doing?

Ojukwu could have been no more than 32 when this pix was taken. Yet the vast majority of youths his age today are jobless with many trying to swindle their parents of cash. They cannot start an ordinary demonstration against their leaders who are tormenting them let alone initiate an armed rebellion. Just thinking. . . . ..
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Austinodark(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
E_KARO: where is BIAFRA AMRY NOW? undecided undecided Usarmy my foot tongue
The oduduwa republic,did their army ever exist?if they re not cowards
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by NaijaFynePass: 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
E_KARO: OJUKWU WAS MORE THAN A HUMAN ABI HE WAS A LOSER
If Ojukwu was a loser what was your baba oni gbese who had nothing to WILL?
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
any wonder why nna bros cannot leave the north inspite of all the bloodletting, pogroms and mass murders?
nay wonder why they keep pointing the finger at yorubas and never at abokis?
well we have our answer now - aboki toto - the nna bros kryptonite
see as it got ikemba strung out, even with his beauty queen trophy wife
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Ojiofor: 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
Ikemba listed the this lady in question in his will as his first child meaning he got her when he was commander in Kano before jan 66 coup
then there was no beef with the North.so all bigots should sharap.
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by tpia1: 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2012
Pennywise:

The Hausa daughter might yet fail a simple DNA paternity test even if the Ikemba left thinking he fathered her. We know the things Nigerian women are capable of doing?

A man had at least three wives and concubines who were all married to other men, and you're focusing on nigerian women?

Are you saying the women seduced the men or the men seduced the women, what exactly.
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by tpia1: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
Ojiofor: Ikemba listed the this lady in question in his will as his first child meaning he got her when he was commander in Kano before jan 66 coup
then there was no beef with the North.so all bigots should sharap.

Beefs with the north had been happening since the 1940s.
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Ojiofor: 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
tpia1:

Beefs with the north had been happening since the 1940s.

So Yoruba no get beefs with north even after they occupied Kwara for 2 centuries and still counting?na wao for umu awolowo.
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by tpia1: 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
Does your question have any correlation with either post?
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by tpia1: 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
Pennywise:

Ojukwu could have been no more than 32 when this pix was taken. Yet the vast majority of youths his age today are jobless with many trying to swindle their parents of cash. They cannot start an ordinary demonstration against their leaders who are tormenting them let alone initiate an armed rebellion. Just thinking. . . . ..

Let me guess- you lost nobody during any of the events that led up to the war.

Hence your lackadaisical attitude.
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Pennywise(m): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
tpia1:

Let me guess- you lost nobody during any of the events that led up to the war.

Hence your lackadaisical attitude.

What has losing someone got to do with the fact that successive generation of youths have failed this country. Na which tpia be this sef?
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Lasinoh: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
Still on the subject!
FROM ONE 'LOVE-CHILD' TO ANOTHER!
The battle between the "love-children" continues! wink
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 06, 2012
olaheavy: Igbos! Igbos! Igbos! Damn! Fvck Odumegwu 'agbari nla,' big head, Ojukwu! Fvck 'eleti nla,' big ears, Nnamdi Azikiwe! Fvck 'aro idena,' the quadriplegic dunce, Chinua Achebe (who writes for little children)! In fact, fvck all the cannibalistic Igbos in the world! I hate those human-eating VULTURES!

By their names and ugly faces you shall know them
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 06, 2012
oyb: any wonder why nna bros cannot leave the north inspite of all the bloodletting, pogroms and mass murders?
nay wonder why they keep pointing the finger at yorubas and never at abokis?
well we have our answer now - aboki toto - the nna bros kryptonite
see as it got ikemba strung out, even with his beauty queen trophy wife

The child was before he met Bianca you twerp!
He is not like your fathers that father children from all and sundry while still married
Don't your inferiority complex have a cure?
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 06, 2012
Baby mama:

The child was before he met Bianca you twerp!
He is not like your fathers that father children from all and sundry while still married
Don't your inferiority complex have a cure?

see who is talking

was he not already married to bianca's predecessor at the time?

ode. or is debe an illiterate child also?

the name baby mama suits you - carrying the hidden pikin on the side - true to form like ojukwus other concubines - after some big man nna bros passes away you will show at dividing of estate to drag with the wife and kids if not chance them outright

your hero was sleepin with the enemy cheesy cheesy cheesy

deal with it
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
oyb:

see who is talking

was he not already married to bianca's predecessor at the time?

ode. or is debe an illiterate child also?

the name baby mama suits you - carrying the hidden pikin on the side - true to form like ojukwus other concubines - after some big man nna bros passes away you will show at dividing of estate to drag with the wife and kids if not chance them outright

your hero was sleepin with the enemy cheesy cheesy cheesy

deal with it
come, go n sleep cos u dont know anything. N has nothing to contribute to a post abt a man dat is beta dan u. Yes, women like great men n will lyk to have children with him. If u r angry cos u dnt attract females, hug d transformer.
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by omonnakoda: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2012
Did this man really kill himself as people claim?
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by DrChrisUbah: 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
Debe Ojukwu involved in criminal violence!

Here is one of many documents obtained from The Nigerian State Security Services, The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and The Nigerian Police which is EVIDENCE of the kind of wicked criminal Debe Ojukwu is. Prepared to inflict grave bodily harm to poor innocent Nigerian citizens just doing their job so he can steal money! More will be published shortly.
These documents will prove beyond any doubt that
1 . General Ojukwu was correct, that Sylvester Ude AKA Debe “Ojukwu” is not his son but may be his cousins son.
2. That Debe Ojukwu is a criminal 419 perpetrator who has forged numerous documents and stolen hundreds of millions of naira from the Ojukwu Family, especially from General Ojukwu’s real children and from Ojukwu Transport Limited.
3. Debe Ojukwu belongs in Kiri Kiri and he is on his way there.

To see document, click on link below.

http://debeojukwu..com/2013/01/debe-ojukwu.html
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by tpia5: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
E don do nah.

Dont be starting what you wont be able to finish and dont be opening any can of worms- the situation is bad enough as it is!

Beware of fallout.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 / Gowon: There's Nothing Wrong With Restructuring Nigeria, I Did It In 1967 / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Kofi Annan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.