Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

18 Facts That Excite A Lady In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Facts That Excite A Lady In A Relationship (2258 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / Forget What You Heard! Sex Actually Helps In 10 Amazing Ways [18+](FACTS) / MEN READ: 18 Facts You Didn’t Know About The P*nis (18+). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Facts That Excite A Lady In A Relationship by Timijo(m): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2012
1. If you like Her .. ASK HER OUT!
2. When you hug her, put YOUR ARMS around her WAIST and hold her close.
3. When you WALK next to her, get as CLOSE as you can to her.
4. If she's the only one in your life, TELL HER.
5. ALWAYS let her know how much you like her, love her, or think about her.
6. Give her presents and cards for no reason, SHE WILL RETURN THE FAVOR...
8. Always offer to pay, if she says NO twice, then let her pay but make a deal that you get to pay next time (date offer too!).
9. Kiss her lightly every chance you get.
10. Look in her eyes and kiss her on the lips, forehead, or nose.
11. If she says she's cold, don't be an idiot and say "me too" and stand there, give her your jacket or just simply hold her in your arms.
12. Don't force her to do anything she's not comfortable with.
13. Invite her to dinner or somewhere where you cantalk, instead of the movies.
14. Try not to ask her if she's mad at you EVERY TIME you speak to her.
15. Always tell her you LOVE her ONLY IF U REALLY MEAN IT!
16. DON'T pressure her to do anything she isnt READY to do. When she is ready, she will let you know.
She just wants everything to be more SPECIAL and PERFECT. So appreciate what she does do with you.
17. DON'T' go and tell your friends anything that happens between you two,cause it will hurt her and make her mad...and it will NEVER happen again.
18. Call her .. girls love to be called or just send little text message to her, this will make her think about you all day!
If YOU Did Not Notice That the 7th Point Is Missing, that Means YOU Are Thinking About The Person YOU Love...*winks*
Re: 18 Facts That Excite A Lady In A Relationship by remmyton(f): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
yeah, u got me there, I didn't notice d seventh point is missing buh not because I was thinking about someone, but because I wasn't looking at d numbers smiley smiley
Re: 18 Facts That Excite A Lady In A Relationship by Mynd44: 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
Boring

1 Like

Re: 18 Facts That Excite A Lady In A Relationship by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2012
remmyton: yeah, u got me there, I didn't notice d seventh point is missing buh not because I was thinking about someone, but because I wasn't looking at d numbers smiley smiley
Me too. And u modified it in no time....
Re: 18 Facts That Excite A Lady In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2012
Thinkin of someone....u got me there
Re: 18 Facts That Excite A Lady In A Relationship by 3direct: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
Heard this thing time without num

Re: 18 Facts That Excite A Lady In A Relationship by treasureboy09(m): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2012
remmyton: yeah, u got me there, I didn't notice d seventh point is missing buh not because I was thinking about someone, but because I wasn't looking at d numbers smiley smiley

admit for ones now ha-ha.
Re: 18 Facts That Excite A Lady In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
nice u ve here, tx for making me thinking of someone.
will u also agree wit me dat gurls do same sometimes?
Re: 18 Facts That Excite A Lady In A Relationship by EmmaUG: 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
talking of no. eleven,if it hapens dat am not wearing jacket what will b d situation.MR SABI
Re: 18 Facts That Excite A Lady In A Relationship by CosmicJames(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2012
Yea, got me there. Was thinking of her so never knew that No 7 is missing.
I think our girls r too bless with real love from good honest men.
Re: 18 Facts That Excite A Lady In A Relationship by annexes: 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
Timijo: 1. If you like Her .. ASK HER OUT!
2. When you hug her, put YOUR ARMS around her WAIST and hold her close.
3. When you WALK next to her, get as CLOSE as you can to her.
4. If she's the only one in your life, TELL HER.
5. ALWAYS let her know how much you like her, love her, or think about her.
6. Give her presents and cards for no reason, SHE WILL RETURN THE FAVOR...
8. Always offer to pay, if she says NO twice, then let her pay but make a deal that you get to pay next time (date offer too!).
9. Kiss her lightly every chance you get.
10. Look in her eyes and kiss her on the lips, forehead, or nose.
11. If she says she's cold, don't be an idiot and say "me too" and stand there, give her your jacket or just simply hold her in your arms.
12. Don't force her to do anything she's not comfortable with.
13. Invite her to dinner or somewhere where you cantalk, instead of the movies.
14. Try not to ask her if she's mad at you EVERY TIME you speak to her.
15. Always tell her you LOVE her ONLY IF U REALLY MEAN IT!
16. DON'T pressure her to do anything she isnt READY to do. When she is ready, she will let you know.
She just wants everything to be more SPECIAL and PERFECT. So appreciate what she does do with you.
17. DON'T' go and tell your friends anything that happens between you two,cause it will hurt her and make her mad...and it will NEVER happen again.
18. Call her .. girls love to be called or just send little text message to her, this will make her think about you all day!
If YOU Did Not Notice That the 7th Point Is Missing, that Means YOU Are Thinking About The Person YOU Love...*winks*
*yawns*
Re: 18 Facts That Excite A Lady In A Relationship by nayra(f): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sorry..dis is D third topic u comment so
Mynd_44: Boring
Re: 18 Facts That Excite A Lady In A Relationship by Mynd44: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
nayra: Sorry..dis is D third topic u comment so
So? They are all boring na
Re: 18 Facts That Excite A Lady In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
All these '20 tips','14 ways','50 reasons',...is really going 'out of vogue'...just tedious and booooring

(1) (Reply)

What Attracts U To D Opposite Sex? / A Lady Raped 4 Six Hourz While Her Bf Watch / Inlove With A Girl From A Poor Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.