Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,839 members, 7,956,164 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu (33666 Views)

Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Wives And Women : Stop Worshiping Your Pastor - A must read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
[quote author=lynpetra][/quote]u are a pastor or u ve access to church funds for spitting out dis nonsence grin
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
pray and the spirit will lead u.Cont the tongue twisting and u will surely find a way out grin grin

Ifilinwa: Plz, NLanders, how can I change my profile name

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by danielmercy: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
E make sense
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by damilare001: 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2012
m.k.o2005:
Those who do not tithe are happy with this one ! Small churches that lack the presence of the holy spirit will also be glad with this one saying;enough with this big churches self ! Ignorant Roman catholics will be happy becos it's against the pentecostal pastors.Muslims will laugh out loud at christians generally saying Allahu Akbau ! Atheist will say;i tell you religion is a sham !Then pentecostals who lack the presence of the holy spirit will give a nod to anything they hear whether it contradicts the word or not. Then baby christians will be confused by now not knowing what to do next.And the devil will be very very happy that things are this way and that he is using all available medium to bring down the children of the MOST HIGH ! But i tell everyone of you,that for the fact that we have fake prophets does not mean that there are no real and true prophets.Hold on to that scripturall beleive of your for Christ cometh quickly !

hmm....... true talk
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by damilare001: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
Table Leg :

Can you ask your pastor to put her in charge of accounting for all the money that comes in and out of the church?
I bet your pastor will refuse flatly!

if you were to be the pastor, will you accept? Non-sense!
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by flashmosty(f): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
salafiyy: DOGMATISM AND BRAIN WASHTED...I AM PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM...

i agree with u, and im proud also but there are many so called sheik and alfas that are into worst things. May Almaighty Allah help us all

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
Very soon they we be asking for gate fee before you can enter a church
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by maphed: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2012
salafiyy: DOGMATISM AND BRAIN WASHTED...I AM PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM...
you mean a blood sucker...boko haram?? God forbid!
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by kufre2010(m): 9:45am On Dec 07, 2012
stagger: Ha hahahahahaha!

Of all people, na this Ibu I go listen to? God forbid bad thing!

Ibu, you are presently living in adultery! What did the bible say about a man that divorces his wife and marries another while the wife is yet living?

A CANDIDATE OF HELL GIVING ADVICE ON CHRISTIAN MATTERS! Nonsense!
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Ezegozie(m): 6:00am On Aug 07, 2014
@ stagger and kufre the quoter

Thou shall not judge,
who are you to call somebody a candidate of hell?

Are you perfect?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Do You Differentiate Between The Holyspirit And Your Conscience? / Religion Has Killed Rational Thinking Of This Country - Prof. Osundare / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.