Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu (33302 Views)

Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Wives And Women : Stop Worshiping Your Pastor - A must read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by omosexy1: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
Logicboy03:

lol....so you tithe for money doubling purposes?

May your money continue to enlarge. Unfortuantely, the gift that the bible claimns to give is not money but eternal life.

Brainwashed fool

OMG!!! I did not want to comment but this really got me laughing...... grin

3 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Lucasbalo(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
m.k.o2005:

A bible believing christian you said ? Was there any quote from the bible you see in his write up ? He said we shouldn't worship our pastors but am yet to see one true christian who worship's his/her pastor.Even those who lack the understanding of the word of God disobey their pastors let alone a spirit filled christian !
Mr Ibu want's to make fun out of the curent status of the followers of Christ and so many are here applauding him ! God help us all
God bless us
the bottom line is that most of this Pastors are just taking advantage of this people. The same thing is going on here in Chicago where I live. The difference is that people are catching up to there game. Go give all ur money to some pastors so u can go to heaven.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Lucasbalo(m): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
m.k.o2005:

A bible believing christian you said ? Was there any quote from the bible you see in his write up ? He said we shouldn't worship our pastors but am yet to see one true christian who worship's his/her pastor.Even those who lack the understanding of the word of God disobey their pastors let alone a spirit filled christian !
Mr Ibu want's to make fun out of the curent status of the followers of Christ and so many are here applauding him ! God help us all
God bless us
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by harbeordune(f): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
Every Man shall stand before ‎​ Ǧ☺ϑ to give account of every word spoken, Be carefull
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by omosexy1: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
m.k.o2005:
Those who do not tithe are happy with this one ! Small churches that lack the presence of the holy spirit will also be glad with this one saying;enough with this big churches self ! Ignorant Roman catholics will be happy becos it's against the pentecostal pastors.Muslims will laugh out loud at christians generally saying Allahu Akbau ! Atheist will say;i tell you religion is a sham !Then pentecostals who lack the presence of the holy spirit will give a nod to anything they hear whether it contradicts the word or not. Then baby christians will be confused by now not knowing what to do next.And the devil will be very very happy that things are this way and that he is using all available medium to bring down the children of the MOST HIGH ! But i tell everyone of you,that for the fact that we have fake prophets does not mean that there are no real and true prophets.Hold on to that scripturall beleive of your for Christ cometh quickly !

Will your prophet take you to that your destination - HEAVEN? Are you not ashamed that another man is telling you how to live spiritually. If you feel he hears from God, why can't you hear from God too and if you feel he was chosen, why can't you put yourself in that same light to be chosen and stop being deluded from another flesh like you. I have always told myself that if a man wakes up one morning and claim that he is a man of God, me too would wake up and do same. If you claim you have direct access to God, well I also want that access but not through you (because I cannot make you my idol) just show me the school you attended and I go enrol sharply. But if you feel sey you too sharp and wan collect my money onto God level - You dey dream. Cos I don't pay for God Services. It is available for free.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
salafiyy: DOGMATISM AND BRAIN WASHTED...I AM PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM...

Please in your Pride and Devotion to Islam - inform your Peaceful brethren to please open their mouth and speak against violence perpetrated on non-muslims. (the statistics are staggering in favor of Muslims) keep the violence within the family. leave infidels out of it. PEACE in the Middle-East

2 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Konnektions146(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
Valiantvaliant: 'Except for Marital unfaithfulness'. To every rule there is an exception. How sure are you that that is not the case?
thank u?

ddat guy should ask abt Mr Ibu and his first wife, he was a Radio mechanic, poor and wretched, de wife left and wanting to return wen de guy hammer,

if na him, im go gree?

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
akagaba: So u ar a poor man, abi? Thats d more reason u need 2conect 2d anointing.

its as if u enjoy giving to the poor for show offs.So consoling
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by akagaba(f): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2012
Austinodark: But 2000 people dey leave evry week
See anoda bad belle o.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by omosexy1: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
Peeps don't get me wrong I am not against Pastors or so called MOG. They have a business to run and like most business owners they are entitled to the benefits associated with owning and running a business especially one that is successful. I'm just bother about the services they provide, what are they truly selling? As a business development manager, it baffles me. If they claim to be inspirational or motivational speakers probably I would begin to see them differently. A church is a non-for-profit organisation (NGOs) and like most non-for-profit, their main aim is to ensure that their members benefit from their products or services and not to make profit. However, with Nigerian churches the reverse is the case, church are amassing wealth, the owners are buying jets, owning schools expanding their business ventures. I have never seen where the President of a non-for-profit organisation amass such wealth (NEVER). Unlike many non-for-profit organisations, where members are entitled to know and have on account how their funds and resources are being deployed, Nigerian churches do not provide such information to their members. Their members are not aware of how their organisation is being managed. I do not want to associate myself with such.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by elrony(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
*kinda lyk d wise words frm a decent man,when i was abt 2 put a ring on ma ex-gf's hand*

Ibu dint say yur pastor was fake or fraud...he's kinda u shud use ur wisdom in d tinx of GOD.,..lest u 'd be led astray.,.
Yhu ve d Bible to guide yhu....

2 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by missbola1(f): 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
seriously, is it is sin if a man divorce then get married again if the ex-wife is alive in christianity? is this in the bible?

so those christians who are in second marriage are going to hell?

so what happen if either partner doesn't allow the other partner in bed? is this for real?

please enlighten me, thanks.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
Well,its obvious that some christians still live under the spell of this fake Pastors.Having a private is questionable enough but having more than one is preposterous! undecided
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Jceazer12(m): 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
Nice one Ibu,ur head dey dere.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by missbola1(f): 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2012
omosexy1: Peeps don't get me wrong I am not against Pastors or so called MOG. They have a business to run and like most business owners they are entitled to the benefits associated with owning and running a business especially one that is successful. I'm just bother about the services they provide, what are they truly selling? As a business development manager, it baffles me. If they claim to be inspirational or motivational speakers probably I would begin to see them differently. A church is a non-for-profit organisation (NGOs) and like most non-for-profit, their main aim is to ensure that their members benefit from their products or services and not to make profit. However, with Nigerian churches the reverse is the case, church are amassing wealth, the owners are buying jets, owning schools expanding their business ventures. I have never seen where the President of a non-for-profit organisation amass such wealth (NEVER). Unlike many non-for-profit organisations, where members are entitled to know and have on account how their funds and resources are being deployed, Nigerian churches do not provide such information to their members. Their members are not aware of how their organisation is being managed. I do not want to associate myself with such.

i like your wrtiting. which church do you go to that u will avoid to contribute to the pastor' wealth. or you catholic or jehovah witness? anyway i'm a muslim.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by espn(m): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
stagger: Ha hahahahahaha!

Of all people, na this Ibu I go listen to? God forbid bad thing!

Ibu, you are presently living in adultery! What did the bible say about a man that divorces his wife and marries another while the wife is yet living?

A CANDIDATE OF HELL GIVING ADVICE ON CHRISTIAN MATTERS! Nonsense!
how do u knw a candidate of hell..do u even knw if he has good deeds dan u do..wat makes u fink u r better dan him or stand a better chance on judgement day..u joke!I tel u..u so confused!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by tinventor(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
purely bad belle dey worry most Nigerians
agbni Darego win una say ne ojoro she no fine
dangote became richest in africa una say na lie him steal the money
Nigerian business man buy jet una say na lie he don use him mama do medecine
pastor's church buy jet una say him be business man

upon all una they say, una still poor pass post office rat, jobless, visionless.

you start living when other people become jobless to discuss you

guys get a life grin
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
tinventor: purely bad belle dey worry most Nigerians
agbni Darego win una say ne ojoro she no fine
dangote became richest in africa una say na lie him steal the money
Nigerian business man buy jet una say na lie he don use him mama do medecine
pastor's church buy jet una say him be business man

upon all una they say, una still poor pass post office rat, jobless, visionless.

you start living when other people become jobless to discuss you

guys get a life grin

Shut up there!

Stop using style to defend these thieves called pastors.

Wetin concern us with Agbani Darego? Is she even alive? Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by tinventor(m): 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
miss_bola: seriously, is it is sin if a man divorce then get married again if the ex-wife is alive in christianity? is this in the bible?

so those christians who are in second marriage are going to hell?

so what happen if either partner doesn't allow the other partner in bed? is this for real?

please enlighten me, thanks.

me no no bible wella but i know say

1 - paulo talk am say you noi go fit marry anoda till dat one kpai (die)
2 - if ur partner cheat, u fiot leave am but u no go fit marry
3 - God standard dey high and him no build heaven for everyone but for few so plenty of us na hell we they go sooo (i say us because me too if only ladies can leave me alone so i can face God)
4 - if u remember Noah's time say everyone dey drink and they laugh at Noah - na dat everyone dey do now soo till jesus go come, afta dat eye go open, e be like guy wey dey test every toto he see, him eye go clear wen he recieved hiv as gift. everyone wey don post before make ject of jesus, wen he go show face them go wish say them mama never born them.......
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Lucasbalo(m): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
[quote author=Lucasbalo][/quote]. The man never mentioned not believing in God. It's the people that follow this Pastors blindly that he is referring to.

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by tinventor(m): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2012
Logicboy03:

Shut up there!

Stop using style to defend these thieves called pastors.

Wetin concern us with Agbani Darego? Is she even alive? Mtchew

na joblessness and hunger they make fellow man bark like dog, guy una kiss craze b4, y u come dey bark na... take am easy ooo

even if you neva chop since morning, go look for business to do na, maybe one day God go forgive all ur harmless barking and u too go buy OKADA, them some people go dey jelouse u for area say na u kill the chairman use do medecine for to buy okada...mtchewww
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by benson19: 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2012
miss_bola:

i am too. in islam, we give 2.5% of our savings YEARLY after you LOOK AFTER YOUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY(wife,children,mother,father,etc) and PAY YOUR DEBTS(to anyone u own money to. The 2.5% go to the less priveledge/fortunate, not only in the mosque.

And did u know that there's no such thing as 'ASALATU' in slam. it's a yoruba made-up thing. building mosque and lecture room is only permitted.

I tell u sumtin, in my friend's church, they have a card that they write their tithe weekly and everyone knows how much they are owing the church. the ones that pays regularly is the one that has blessing from God, what a pity brain wash people. i think their pastor has put a spell on them or maybe they deserve it because they are christains. what a joke!

Thanks to ALLAH that He made me muslim and not just any muslim but a practising and knowledgeable muslim that knows my rights and not brain washed. I AM FREE! ALIHAMDULILAH!
dis gurl u nid a gud change in ur life i rather die an atheist dan 2 bcom a muslim and if u ar talkin abt brainwashin islam is d most brainwashed religion on earth... Madam quit dat ur hatred on xtainity and leave a hapi life and i learnt dat u stay in UK y nt go stay in ur arab master countries dan stayin in a xtain populated country

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Gozzzy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
stagger: Ha hahahahahaha!

Of all people, na this Ibu I go listen to? God forbid bad thing!

Ibu, you are presently living in adultery! What did the bible say about a man that divorces his wife and marries another while the wife is yet living?

A CANDIDATE OF HELL GIVING ADVICE ON CHRISTIAN MATTERS! Nonsense!
You are silly...... Totally silly!!!! He never said his life was any better.... He only told the truth!!!!! Stop blinding yourself with religion!!!!!! Religion is there to make you wise, not utterly foolish!!!!
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
miss_bola:

i am too. in islam, we give 2.5% of our savings YEARLY after you LOOK AFTER YOUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY(wife,children,mother,father,etc) and PAY YOUR DEBTS(to anyone u own money to. The 2.5% go to the less priveledge/fortunate, not only in the mosque.

And did u know that there's no such thing as 'ASALATU' in slam. it's a yoruba made-up thing. building mosque and lecture room is only permitted.

I tell u sumtin, in my friend's church, they have a card that they write their tithe weekly and everyone knows how much they are owing the church. the ones that pays regularly is the one that has blessing from God, what a pity brain wash people. i think their pastor has put a spell on them or maybe they deserve it because they are christains. what a joke!

Thanks to ALLAH that He made me muslim and not just any muslim but a practising and knowledgeable muslim that knows my rights and not brain washed. I AM FREE! ALIHAMDULILAH!
Good for u. We can get u off the no-fly list now, I think we believe that u won't be blowing ur self up anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
tinventor:

na joblessness and hunger they make fellow man bark like dog, guy una kiss craze b4, y u come dey bark na... take am easy ooo

even if you neva chop since morning, go look for business to do na, maybe one day God go forgive all ur harmless barking and u too go buy OKADA, them some people go dey jelouse u for area say na u kill the chairman use do medecine for to buy okada...mtchewww

lolz
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by ABAKA72(m): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
olempe:

Thank u ooooooOOOOoooooOOoo
you didn't look at the points he raised.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo / Valerian Okeke Builds House For Physically Challenged Girl In Nteje, Anambra / Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.