Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu (33314 Views)

Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Wives And Women : Stop Worshiping Your Pastor - A must read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by superllyd: 8:31am On Dec 06, 2012
My ibu do more research an tell them. Nice
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by akagaba(f): 8:42am On Dec 06, 2012
Revolva:
Shut up no heaven or hell its just a state of mind -- imagination ok religion is man made ok and no creator will like to segregate his children , by buring dem in eternal fire -- na wa oo see high degree brainwashing ... Stories - think for ya self blackman
I can see d devil's hand is on ur head and he has sworn 4u dat u belong 2his kingdom so he wil do anythng 2blindfold u frm d kingdom. It wud hav been beta if u wer nt born.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2012
I don't have to judge anybody. Except you are being sentimental. With common sense, you will agree in Nigeria perspective that what Mr. Ibu is talking is true for a country that majority of her citizens live below $1 a day. For those of you hiding from the true, I pity you because it is only the truth that can set you free.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by aurenflani: 8:51am On Dec 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

Are you any different? You worship Arabs. You face Mecca 5 times a day. You are told that it is good to go on pilgrimage to Arab lands at least once. Your Quran is best understood in Arabic.

etc

No dear he doesn't worshipers any Arab;not even Muhammad is worshipped by any Muslim! The Qur'an is translated into all major languages and all Imams understand Arabic hence preaching is in all tongues. Muslim turn towards the Kaaba in Makka because that was the point where Adam first prostrated and worship God when he was brought here to earth. And Abraham and Ishmael built the Kaaba. Muslims go on pilgrimage to Makka not to be awe striken by some Arab manumental buildings but to follow the sacrificial selfless commitment of Abraham in obeying God. And DEFINATELY NOT WITH SOME "TITHE" MONEY. NO NOT EVEN IN THEIR LOCAL MOSQUES. I am sure you know this so really you should have been a little decent in your response.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by drwebs: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2012
Wisdom was when King Solomon gathered all His followers and gathered Gold, silver, and all the precious things as @ then and decided to build a place f worship for God and when he offered a thousand burnt offering, God appeared to him and offered him(Solomon) a blank check( to ask whatever he wanted).

Wisdom was when the widow f zarepaht gave the only food she and her only son were to eat and die during a period f famine in their land to ElijahT a man of God) who demanded f it. @ the end, this widow and her son were sustained miracolously and had enuf to sell and made profit.

Giving is a principle f the kingdom f God. If you are a christian and want to make advancement in your life including your finances, you have to give to your man f God. God himself sad that we shud bring our tithes and offerings and make food available in His house(church) and proove him(put Him to a test), if He(God) will N̶̲̥̅̊t open up the windows f heaven and pour you out a blessing that your store house will N̶̲̥̅̊t b able to contain.

Seed sowing Íڪ different from paying your tithes and giving your offerings. Your tithes and offerings are holy and belongs to God and Íڪ used for his house and expansion f His kingdom.
The seeds(volountary money or other gift items you give to your Man f God) you sow belong to your Man f God and he can use it for himself. So if you as an individual see if fit to buy your pastor a jet, its for him and you'l be blessed for it, because He'l pray for you or the members and they'l prosper. The Bible aslo said " we should give unto those who labour and teach us the Word f God, that's your man f God.

If you are a christian and you don't give because you have the feeling that your Man f God is spending your money on himself, then you are loosing big time. This Íڪ one reason you might N̶̲̥̅̊t b making much progress financially.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by 2HASUM(m): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2012
I pray when the time for head count comes when God will demand for 10 honest men in this nation they will be available, those amassing resources to speak the truth are collecting gifts from those squandering our commonwealth under various guise.

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by 2HASUM(m): 9:24am On Dec 06, 2012
drwebs: Wisdom was when King Solomon gathered all His followers and gathered Gold, silver, and all the precious things as @ then and decided to build a place f worship for God and when he offered a thousand burnt offering, God appeared to him and offered him(Solomon) a blank check( to ask whatever he wanted).

Wisdom was when the widow f zarepaht gave the only food she and her only son were to eat and die during a period f famine in their land to ElijahT a man of God) who demanded f it. @ the end, this widow and her son were sustained miracolously and had enuf to sell and made profit.

Giving is a principle f the kingdom f God. If you are a christian and want to make advancement in your life including your finances, you have to give to your man f God. God himself sad that we shud bring our tithes and offerings and make food available in His house(church) and proove him(put Him to a test), if He(God) will N̶̲̥̅̊t open up the windows f heaven and pour you out a blessing that your store house will N̶̲̥̅̊t b able to contain.

Seed sowing Íڪ different from paying your tithes and giving your offerings. Your tithes and offerings are holy and belongs to God and Íڪ used for his house and expansion f His kingdom.

The seeds(volountary money or other gift items you give to your Man f God) you sow belong to your Man f God and he can use it for himself. So if you as an individual see if fit to buy your pastor a jet, its for him and you'l be blessed for it, because He'l pray for you or the members and they'l prosper. The Bible aslo said " we should give unto those who labour and teach us the Word f God, that's your man f God.

If you are a christian and you don't give because you have the feeling that your Man f God is spending your money on himself, then you are loosing big time. This Íڪ one reason you might N̶̲̥̅̊t b making much progress financially.

I have seen faithful and religious thithe paying, offering giving, seed sowing members of private jet acquiring churches that their lives can not depict what you are painting here, some of their lady folks in their late 30s and early 40s no husband,no kids, salaries still under 70k per month for graduate of over 7yrs and you are spilling above, to pay house rent nko, na WAEC for some, but every month not less than 20% goes to pastor and family, January 100%+, me i am scared if this is ordinary, when ritual killers are arrested they readily mention their customers they sell human legs to for crowd effect, with crowd comes pay, maga must pay

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by drwebs: 9:51am On Dec 06, 2012
[quote author=2HASUM]

I have seen faithful and religious thithe paying, offering giving, seed sowing members of private jet acquiring churches that their lives can not depict what you painting here, some of their lady folks in their late 30s and early 40s no husband,no kids, salaries still under 70k per month for graduate of over 7yrs and you are spilling above, to pay house rent nko, na WAEC for some, but every month not less than 20% goes to pastor and family, January 100%+, me i am sacred if this is ordinary

Brother,
Christianity is spiritual. Many things happen when you sow seeds. Its like planting a corn seed and planting a cocoa seed. One may take just months before the harvest Íڪ ready while the rest might take years.
Also, just as you water your after planting, water your seed offering(I mean Τ̲̅ђe one you sow as a gift to Ur Man f God) with prayers and exercise faith to receive the harvest you expect( which might be multiplied money, a new job, a house, a wife, etc depending on what made you sow that seed or what you attach that seed to).

The tithes and offerings don't need watering because they belong to God. If you don't pay your tithe, first fruits and offerings, you are robbing God, because it belongs to Him. Paying your tithes and firstfruits is what gauranties your Spiritual Protection. God said He will devour the devourer for your sake if you do that. Christians lose their jobs, children, cars, houses(to fire), etc because they fail to operate in this security system.
Your offerings are your freewill giving to God, dats why its N̶̲̥̅̊t determined how much you give. The truth Íڪ that that's where God uses to bless us, because we are giving Him out f our own(what belongs to us). Always give a good offering and you'l see your life improve. Forget about what your pastor uses the money for. You just do your part and let God do His.

One f the surest way to improve your life and your finances. Even non-christians operate this principle and it works for them. Give and it will be given back to you. Have you N̶̲̥̅̊t notice that those who give always have more to give while those who don't never have to give.
This Íڪ widom.

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2012
i still agree with Mr ibu
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Ifilinwa(f): 10:06am On Dec 06, 2012
God is not a robber nor a thief.. And he loves a cheerful giver, believing in his words and giving out proves that u still believe in the prophetic words, nd it brings ur double portion.. *speaking in tongues now*
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Ifilinwa(f): 10:14am On Dec 06, 2012
Am into pastoring tutorials.. Anyone intrstd should send a message. My handiworks are known worldwide.. Come and experience a Life Changing Program
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Ifilinwa(f): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2012
Plz, NLanders, how can I change my profile name
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by mko2005: 10:22am On Dec 06, 2012
Lucasbalo: the bottom line is that most of this Pastors are just taking advantage of this people. The same thing is going on here in Chicago where I live. The difference is that people are catching up to there game. Go give all ur money to some pastors so u can go to heaven.
Nothing takes one to heaven but the grace of the Almighty God.There is no where it was written that if you give you will go to heaven.No but christ said unless we get born again,we can't enter the kingdom of God. Christianity's ultimate goal is going to heaven but there are things before that. We can't live all our lives siting in our homes becos we want to get to heaven No ! That was not the teaching of Jesus.
You said something concerning giving,if you give any where whether to a pastor,motherless babies homes,beggers,or even to the devil,you still have some reward awaiting you here on earth and also in heaven if you eventually make it.Giving does not take one to heaven but it's sure a kingdom principle.
See below the words of Apostle paul to the corinthians:
''If we sowed spiritual things in you, is it too much if we reap material things from you?''-1st Corinthians 9:11
Giving to a man of God is not a sin my brother.If they steal from God,it's left for them and God. See if you dnt give,no body will kill you and no body is saying u can't go to heaven.Afterall there are people who dnt even have let alone giving. These pastors they are yet to tell us what is not scriptural ! But if you think otherwise,then it's left for you !
God bless us
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by mko2005: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2012
2HASUM:

I have seen faithful and religious thithe paying, offering giving, seed sowing members of private jet acquiring churches that their lives can not depict what you are painting here, some of their lady folks in their late 30s and early 40s no husband,no kids, salaries still under 70k per month for graduate of over 7yrs and you are spilling above, to pay house rent nko, na WAEC for some, but every month not less than 20% goes to pastor and family, January 100%+, me i am scared if this is ordinary, when ritual killers are arrested they readily mention their customers they sell human legs to for crowd effect, with crowd comes pay, maga must pay
Na God dey do everything no dey scared my brother. You can't change anything. This is not politics or economics !
God bless us
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by mko2005: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2012
2HASUM: I pray when the time for head count comes when God will demand for 10 honest men in this nation they will be available, those amassing resources to speak the truth are collecting gifts from those squandering our commonwealth under various guise.
The word of God said that the wealth of the gentiles(unbelievers)will be given to the children of God who know how to make use of these wealth !
God bless us
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by mko2005: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2012
P.U.S.H:
I don't have to judge anybody. Except you are being sentimental. With common sense, you will agree in Nigeria perspective that what Mr. Ibu is talking is true for a country that majority of her citizens live below $1 a day. For those of you hiding from the true, I pity you because it is only the truth that can set you free.
We can't hide from the fact that God has promised to bless his children ! And if the children of God are bin blessed according to the word of God,what concerns heaven with people who have refused to accept the ways of God ? See friends,the word of God can not be broken,poor people can't seize to exist in the land !-The word of God. If you chhose to be among the poor,you can remain there but if not,look for possible positive ways of breaking loose from the shackles of poverty ! You can find positive ways in the word of God and that is what some of us enjoy.
God bless us
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Onyeoma3: 10:35am On Dec 06, 2012
drwebs: Wisdom was when King Solomon gathered all His followers and gathered Gold, silver, and all the precious things as @ then and decided to build a place f worship for God and when he offered a thousand burnt offering, God appeared to him and offered him(Solomon) a blank check( to ask whatever he wanted).

I find it hard to believe that a jet worth over $70mil (over #10 bil) was bought by the congregation through contribution,abi na only elites dey attend the church...
N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡ reason on earth can justify a pastor owning a private jet,not to talk of 3-4 private jets and then planning to acquire a hanger @ MM2 Airport,cos the cost of maintenance of a hanger alone runs into millions. That simply depicts an extravagant life style,which Jesus Christ whom we imitate(hence the name Christians) never exhibited @ any point in time thruout His earthly life. I believe that's where 90% of people's condemnations are emanating from.
Even the Pope that tours the globe frequently doesn't own any,not that he can't afford it or N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡ member of the Catholic church/a world leader is willing to give him one as a gift,ßuђ it vividly shows a luxurious life style.
That's my say in this.

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 06, 2012
Eye-J:
am nt in support of pple worshipn pastors but if its d tithe issue.....u guys shuldnt say wat u dnt knw .......as for me,I respect my leaders in church.....and I honour my God n do his word which includes...Tithing and Almsgivn! In Malachi....God said 'ye rob me in tithes n offerings'........For the muslims.....pls,dnt comment if u dnt knw anytn abt d word of God! As for the christians.....we'r running different races,dnt let wat a pastor did or dint do mk u lose focus on the christian race

No you are a royal priesthood in accordance to the new testament, so you paying your tithe to a fellow priesthood like you (pastor) is you being robbed!!!! The covenant is far misunderstood by you believers hence your pastors are exploiting your ignorance. Go read tithing ! Google and discover the truth.

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by mko2005: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2012
As for the christians.....we'r running different races,dnt let wat a pastor did or dint do mk u lose focus on the christian race [/quote]
I love this one ! Are pastors guilty of all these accusations ?We have them real,true and original out there as fake and devilish ones abound ! The word of God can't be broken. The last days talk never started today but for sure i know that we are in the last days ! Christ cometh quickly.
God bless us
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by mko2005: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2012
Originalsly: Oh boy...how dare he speak the truth and open the eyes of the blind? ...and make them hold back offerings that should be mine?... him I must find and treat like a swine for revealing this Sign of End Time.
No man can break the word of God. Bring in your tithes and offerings ! You can't take it away from God.But if u want to follow the devil,then there is no problem. Mind you,even if you pay ur tithes and offerings,your heaven is not guaranteed until you become BORN AGAIN !
Gog bless us
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by mko2005: 10:44am On Dec 06, 2012
2HASUM: No be small thing, even some fit steal for office go give them pasitor make dem for dey sidon for front roll imagine those deacons wen them be MDs for some banks b4
If you steal for office go give am to God,you no go still enter heaven ! Na to be born again na him go arrange ur life ! If we dey born again,we go understand wether we suppose to bring offering or not ! SALVATION na him be highest.
God bless us
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by mko2005: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2012
razznaija:

No, its not a sin, but it becomes a sin when the poor people gave their last kobo to the pastor and he ends up using the money to buy private jet.
No, they gave to God and God gave it to the pastors ! Will God chop the money ? He does what he pleases with it ! And if you say you give to God ur offerings,why bother what HE is doing with it ? But if u are giving to pastor and not God,you should ask him what he needs the offering for.If he didn't tell you that he want's to use it for buying of jet and goes ahead to buy one,then you can demand ur money back from him !
God bless us
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by mko2005: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2012
try69: Common sense is not common!

Even if I know my pastor is genuine, I would be sensible enough to know when he goes wrong and admit it!

People are just here trying to protect their pastors and it's pathetic!

Example: 3 jets worth more than $70 million and more for upkeep for just one "Man of God" is notjustok
You did not make him man of God ! Man of God is man and NOT GOD ! If he makes mistakes,what is the standard for measurement ?wHAT YARD STICK AM I USING TO judge him ? He bought three jets and so ?Did he use my money to buy jet or God's money ? Allow God to judge him. If you feel he is going astray,walk up to him and tell him.Whether he listens or not,go home and start to pray for him instead of comming here to call him BASTARD,THIEF, Evil,ritualist,pastorpreneur, entrepreneur,retarden. Haba ! Him kill person ni ! Look after ur own life and relationship with God. Pastors are humans and they make mistakes every day. If any one says that they can't or don't make mistakes it means that the person is saying that they are now God ! Am still waiting for the day i will hear something like THE INFALLIBILITY OF THE PASTORS ! They are fallible,infact they are not and can not stand before God ! God can use them or any man wen ever HE wishes even YOU if u make urself available !
God bless us
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Walexsammy(m): 11:26am On Dec 06, 2012
stagger: Ha hahahahahaha!

Of all people, na this Ibu I go listen to? God forbid bad thing!

Ibu, you are presently living in adultery! What did the bible say about a man that divorces his wife and marries another while the wife is yet living?

A CANDIDATE OF HELL GIVING ADVICE ON CHRISTIAN MATTERS! Nonsense!
, nd wat do u have to say abt ur 'men of God' dat also divorced dia wify? Abeg leave mata jare, Mr Ibu has jst said d bitter truth.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by mko2005: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2012
omosexy1:

Will your prophet take you to that your destination - HEAVEN? Are you not ashamed that another man is telling you how to live spiritually. If you feel he hears from God, why can't you hear from God too and if you feel he was chosen, why can't you put yourself in that same light to be chosen and stop being deluded from another flesh like you. I have always told myself that if a man wakes up one morning and claim that he is a man of God, me too would wake up and do same. If you claim you have direct access to God, well I also want that access but not through you (because I cannot make you my idol) just show me the school you attended and I go enrol sharply. But if you feel sey you too sharp and wan collect my money onto God level - You dey dream. Cos I don't pay for God Services. It is available for free.
#
No prophet can take any one to heaven ! It is not even sure for the so called prophet !
Friend,no one is saying pastors or men of God generally are not humans.They are and forever wiil be untill they die and go to where ever they will go to.They are bound to make mistakes. If i say they dnt make mistakes then i am saying they are now God.Some of thse pastors fall into the sin of fornication,adultery,stealing God's money,disobedience,anger and sometimes lying !And becos they fall in does not mean that they have seized bin men of God ! But if the LIVE in these sins,if it becomes part of them,then they may be deceiving themselves or others !
What i am saying is if i listen to the word of God coming from a supposedly man of God,and there is an instruction to me from God or HIS words coming to me through a man of God as a medium,i compare it with what the holy bible has said and discovers that it's in line or in consonance or in agreement,if i obey that instruction and do as was instructed(i.e stop sleeping with another man's wife or give and it shall be given unto you), will it be said that i obeyed my pastor or God ? Will it also amount to worshiping of pastors wen i never bowed down to him in worship or as my God.
''Without prophetic vision people run wild, but blessed are those who follow [God's] teachings.''Proverb 29:18
We can submit or make ourselves available for God to use us. We sure need a prophet as we can as well be a prophet of our lives. There are baby christians who need spiritual guidance for them not to indulge in childish things !The book of Hebrew told us that there are christians who need to be thot Godly things.And it is one step at a time.But we will all grow eventually if we continue in HIS ways. See below:
''Hebrews 5:12 In fact, though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God's word all over again. You need milk, not solid food!

“Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets” (Amos 3:7).

Concerning whether it is proper or scriptural to give to God,see below the words of apostle Paul to the congrgation in CORINTH:
''If we have sown spiritual things among you, is it too much if we reap material things from you?-1st Corinthians 9:11

'' In the same way, the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should receive their living from the gospel.''-1st Corinthians 9:14
But my brothers and sisters,i tell you this day that if ANY MAN based on the above decided to reap us off unnecessary,God will judge him. Let's not be the judge but allow God to be becos we don't follow man or worship him but God and his word !
God bless us
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by DanielNoble(m): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2012
razznaija:

No, its not a sin, but it becomes a sin when the poor people gave their last kobo to the pastor and he ends up using the money to buy private jet.
you already have a mindset!!!
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Chusino(m): 11:56am On Dec 06, 2012
imagine,that is stealing by trick.it is common among Nigeria pastors.may God deliver us from dem.

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Ezegozie(m): 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2012

Ibu, you are presently living in adultery! What did the bible say about a man that divorces his wife and marries another while the wife is yet living?

do you understand the bible you claim you read at all?
Bible did not say that anyperson that divorces his wife is commiting adultery!
Go back to your bible IT SAYS "ANYPERSON THAT DIVORCES HIS WIFE FOR ANY REASON OTHER THAN ADULTERY..."
So what it simply means is that if you divorce your wife because she cheats on you, it is not wrong.

So my man before you crucify MR IBU go back to your bible and scrutinise it.
Maybe you are one of these greedy pastors!

And also if you read the bible as you falsely claim you shouldn't have called your fellow man "A CANDIDATE OF HELL" are you sure you are more righteous than him?
The bible says
"JUDGE NOT SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BE JUDGED" who are you to judge somebody?
Please go back to your bible because you don't understand what you are reading.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
aurenflani:

No dear he doesn't worshipers any Arab;not even Muhammad is worshipped by any Muslim! The Qur'an is translated into all major languages and all Imams understand Arabic hence preaching is in all tongues. Muslim turn towards the Kaaba in Makka because that was the point where Adam first prostrated and worship God when he was brought here to earth. And Abraham and Ishmael built the Kaaba. Muslims go on pilgrimage to Makka not to be awe striken by some Arab manumental buildings but to follow the sacrificial selfless commitment of Abraham in obeying God. And DEFINATELY NOT WITH SOME "TITHE" MONEY. NO NOT EVEN IN THEIR LOCAL MOSQUES. I am sure you know this so really you should have been a little decent in your response.

Shut up.

Your comment proves my point. Muslims worhsip Arabs and an Arabic God.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by dorggito1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
wow its up to nine pages jst because mr Ibu said dnt worship ur pastors but God,so many arguements and counter-arguements.Nlanders i hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by buchi4action(m): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2012

mr man, WHO ARE U TO JUDGE? Afterall i know many pastors that divoced their wife and take another woman with reasons like "irreconcilable diffrences". So leave mr Ibu alone to say the truth.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2012

am sure u are a pastor or u ve access to church funds angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms / Valerian Okeke Builds House For Physically Challenged Girl In Nteje, Anambra / As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.