Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu (33303 Views)

Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Wives And Women : Stop Worshiping Your Pastor - A must read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
akagaba: Did he eva tell u that he needs a statue. U ar realy showin how naive and daft u ar. Realy laughng at ur brain emptines.

lol.....But you worship him now? Have you jerrycurled your hair?

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by akagaba(f): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
lynpetra:

maybe because i dont ve enuf money yet to share indomie noodles
So u ar a poor man, abi? Thats d more reason u need 2conect 2d anointing.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by accused(m): 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
stagger:

1) I pay tithes AND I give MASSIVELY to not just the needy but to the destitute and all who are associated with me. I have always paid my workers a 13th month, give them rice, chicken and a box of Indomie for as long as I can remember. I give out clothes to my gatemen as their inheritance (non-negotiable). Every December I go home, there are families who are fed three times a day from my house. And guess what? My money continues to enlarge! Telling me to stop paying tithes is not going to work because I have proved that scripture and it works! I have a colleague who argues against tithes and still can afford to spend hundreds of thousands of naira on women. He will go to hell if he continues and I have told him so severally.

2) John Okafor as far as I know, divorced his first wife and is living with another woman. THAT IS CLEAR CUT ADULTERY and he is on his way to hell. God says, I know my sheep and My sheep know Me. John quoting Jesus in his post is a noisemaker. He is very far from God as long as he lives with that strange woman.

3) A bishop must be the husband of one wife (1 Timothy 3 verse 2). It is for this reason that I can NEVER be a part of Kris Okoite's church because he has flouted God's law on this issue. Good for him that he has withdrawn himself from that adulterous relationship, but the moment he goes on to marry another woman again, he will be judged by God himself based on the bible he preaches from. I am in Winners and my spiritual fathers are husbands of one wife! So saying "my pastors" is a total lie. Kris Okotie is not my pastor. For the same reason, I stopped listening to Paula Whyte and I stopped giving to her ministry long ago.

God's word is clear on a lot of issues.
and u re a good person now abi,u will sit at the right hand side of God abi. MY FRIEND LISTEN VERY WELL .HELL IS SPECIFICALLY DESIGED FOR PEOPLE LIKE U. REPENT NOW CALL A SPADE A SPADE ,STAND UP AND OPPOSED WATS EVILL IN OUR SOCIETY

4 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by mko2005: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
chipet67:
KOLO is when you see a poor beggar on the road and you refuse to give him 50 naira out of the 5000 naira in your pocket because it is your tithe money....

Don't joke with ur tithe money o, its nt urz, it belongs to God... I partially disagree with this one .
friend,if you follow the tithe principle,you should understand in the first place that the instruction there in Mal 3 says you should bring it to the house of God ! But tithing goes along with giving alms to destitute and others in need. Wen you give to people in need it is not tithe but still very very good. Jesus said to the pharisees one time that it is good to pay ur tithe but dnt ignore other good good things.
See below;
"But woe to you Pharisees! For you pay tithe of mint and rue and every kind of garden herb, and yet disregard justice and the love of God; but these are the things you should have done without neglecting the others''-.Luke 11:42
God bless us

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by JeSoul(f): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
I will LOCK this thread & serve out bans if the dirty language & insults don't stop.

First & only warning.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by makizee(m): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mr ibu or ibru actually stole this piece from an online forum (ayaf proof) but it does not take away from the message sha, for those that read vanguard newspaper on monday, this was the most liked comment on their online version.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by akagaba(f): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
rusher14:

Let me answer that question for you.
Yes a broke congregation can buy a private jet for it's pastor by giving:
10% of their monthly income e.g. If the congregation is 5 million strong. I'm sure a few of these churches have this number.
Say 10% of this 5million gives 5,000 naira every month as tithe that's 2.5 billion every month. From a congregation that earns 50,000 monthly (you and I know that's poor income).
That intact is enough to buy a plane from just the first month's earnings.
But hey who knows how they actually get the money for these things. Could be books, or music, or olive oil.
Ur answer is as poor as d poster. Havent u heart dat pastor Ayo's jet was a bday gift, the church contributed wit just by d snap of their finger and bought him dat jet. Now tel me, how does tithe come in here? 4ur infor, it was a surprise bday gift, just a few days cntribution. And now ur ears ar straight. See u.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
JeSoul: I will LOCK this thread & serve out bans if the dirty language & insults don't stop.

First & only warning.

Runs commot from the thread!

Bye bye!
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by rusher14: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
akagaba: Ur answer is as poor as d poster. Havent u heart dat pastor Ayo's jet was a bday gift, the church contributed wit just by d snap of their finger and bought him dat jet. Now tel me, how does tithe come in here? 4ur infor, it was a surprise bday gift, just a few days cntribution. And now ur ears ar straight. See u.
Who referred to pastor Ayo?
This was a canopy question needing a blanket answer.
Sheesh, talk about ninnies!!!
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by akagaba(f): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2012
Logicboy03:

Im a lady so wats if i do?, guy, jokes apart, u need Jesus in ur life, urgently and seriously.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by TableLeg(m): 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
JeSoul: I will LOCK this thread & serve out bans if the dirty language & insults don't stop.

First & only warning.
Who are you?
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by akagaba(f): 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
Logicboy03:

Guy, u need Jesus in ur life urgently and seriously. Im a lady but wats bad about jerry curl on me even as a guy?
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by TableLeg(m): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
akagaba: Guy, u need Jesus in ur life urgently and seriously. Im a lady but wats bad about jerry curl on me even as a guy?
Shut up please ... Enough is enough!
People like you can argue with a frying pan
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by akagaba(f): 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
rusher14:
Who referred to pastor Ayo?
This was a canopy question needing a blanket answer.
Sheesh, talk about ninnies!!!
Guy, wake up, comon sense or logic mind wil not take u thru ths life. Just begin a new race wit Xst.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by akagaba(f): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
Table Leg :

hahahaha, ar u stil frustrated, told u 2send me ur acct no so i can help u out. U need serious help.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by akagaba(f): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
Table Leg :

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by sammyjay3(m): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
on point Bro
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2012
salafiyy: DOGMATISM AND BRAIN WASHTED...I AM PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM...
The brain washing that come with Islam 'no get part2'
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by TableLeg(m): 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
akagaba: hahahaha, ar u stil frustrated, told u 2send me ur acct no so i can help u out. U need serious help.
U need it more .. I dont need all your money and your generation put together, so continue giving it to your pastor ... He need's to keep up with hi ilks!
So long ...................... :-)

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Austinodark(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
stagger: Ha hahahahahaha!

Of all people, na this Ibu I go listen to? God forbid bad thing!

Ibu, you are presently living in adultery! What did the bible say about a man that divorces his wife and marries another while the wife is yet living?

A CANDIDATE OF HELL GIVING ADVICE ON CHRISTIAN MATTERS! Nonsense!
And pastor chris Okotie is clean
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by sylve11: 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: I ENDORSE MR IBU grin grin

I know Sey u go show face for hia grin cool
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by rusher14: 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2012
akagaba: Guy, wake up, comon sense or logic mind wil not take u thru ths life. Just begin a new race wit Xst.
Thanks for the advice.
In the mean time you kept on asking a question about the possibility and when someone was good enough to provide the answer it is wrong to apply logic.
Nothing wrong in seeking Christ but there is definitely something wrong with the people of a 3rd world country and any country for that matter to be fleeced in the name of God.
God doesn't need your money, MOG's do.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by missbola1(f): 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
salafiyy: DOGMATISM AND BRAIN WASHTED...I AM PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM...

i am too. in islam, we give 2.5% of our savings YEARLY after you LOOK AFTER YOUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY(wife,children,mother,father,etc) and PAY YOUR DEBTS(to anyone u own money to. The 2.5% go to the less priveledge/fortunate, not only in the mosque.

And did u know that there's no such thing as 'ASALATU' in slam. it's a yoruba made-up thing. building mosque and lecture room is only permitted.

I tell u sumtin, in my friend's church, they have a card that they write their tithe weekly and everyone knows how much they are owing the church. the ones that pays regularly is the one that has blessing from God, what a pity brain wash people. i think their pastor has put a spell on them or maybe they deserve it because they are christains. what a joke!

Thanks to ALLAH that He made me muslim and not just any muslim but a practising and knowledgeable muslim that knows my rights and not brain washed. I AM FREE! ALIHAMDULILAH!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by rusher14: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
akagaba: Guy, wake up, comon sense or logic mind wil not take u thru ths life. Just begin a new race wit Xst.

Thanks for the advice.
In the mean time you kept on asking a question about the possibility and when someone was good enough to provide the answer it is wrong to apply logic.
Nothing wrong in seeking Christ but there is definitely something wrong with the people of a 3rd world country and any country for that matter being fleeced in the name of God.
God doesn't need your money, MOG's do.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by sylve11: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mee234:
The brain washing that come with Islam 'no get part2'

U don put acid inside sore. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Austinodark(m): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
akagaba: U too wetin concern u wit ths them pastor lifestyle, abi u dey see their members dey complain? Can a broke church buy a jet 4their pastor? If they wer poor men like u, then 4fit buy jet 4their pastor? Wetin dey pepper una mouth 4ths nairaland, as una sef dey make noise 4here, ths churches dey record a minimum of 1000 1st timers evry sunday, so una no fit see say una be noisemaker? U jst dey walk up urslf in vain.. If u say u no wan pay tithe, so? Who dey ask u 4 ur tear tear N5.00 wey u tif 4market sef? Dem happy as their pastor fly jet so wetin be ur bad belle 4 here. Poverty na e dey wori u sef. Ole.
But 2000 people dey leave evry week
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Austinodark(m): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2012
akagaba: Shebi i told u be4 dat correct poverty de wori u. 4ur mind, u ar bragng and busy shoutin "my money, my money" if u die down, wil dat money follow u 2 grave? Are u not a thief 4 callin God's money ur money. Are u not aware dat even d N5.naira in ur pocket nw, if God wants 2get it frm u, He wil do dat without any negotiatn. Tel me in d bible days, who eva gave God to loose or to be disadvantagd? Guy, do u kno who God is dat u feel dat ul give him to loose. 4ur infor, im a millionaire, likewise my husband, our kids ar in d best skool and my acount has neva gone below a million, and yet im a non- repentant tither, a die harted giver and so are my brethren in church. And dats why with just a cough, we bought jet 4our pastor, and 4ur infor, u aint seen anythng yet and u ar cryin alredy, i wonda wat ul do wen all our members start flyin jet, ul collapse and die, abi?. To u, jet is 2 expensive 4our pastor, but 2us, its just a chicken change becus we ar ova loaded. I repeat u ar sufferin frm real "poverty mentality" walai.
U dey date any pastor?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by vislabraye(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
A lot of pastors that are called by God has become so materialistic. That's the plain truth. Does prosperity mean materialism?

That's why I admire Pastor Kumuyi. A humble and modest man of God. I've never heard him in any "seed" controversy. If he wanted a private jet, I'm sure he would have been the first. I've not heard any scandal about him, but he's very anointed of God.

I've not seen policemen or body guards harassing people who get close to him. Sometimes I wonder, do these MOGs worship the same God?

Yet in some conventions, you'll see Ibori, OBJ and the likes getting the front row. Yes prosperity is good. But the Church should not forget the crux of the matter. Whether rich or poor we will all die.

One thing that actually pisssed me off was when Olumegbon visited Illumination Assembly and was given a special seat. In fact he mounted the podium to speak and the preacher now said, "Olumegbon is now born again". What a charade.
Its this same Olumegbon that is the trouble maker in Aja axis. He's always known to fight and he's heavily jazzed up.
So these MOGs should check themselves.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Donmeca(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
stagger: Ha hahahahahaha!

Of all people, na this Ibu I go listen to? God forbid bad thing!

Ibu, you are presently living in adultery! What did the bible say about a man that divorces his wife and marries another while the wife is yet living?

A CANDIDATE OF HELL GIVING ADVICE ON CHRISTIAN MATTERS! Nonsense!

I seed foool in u from ur post. Even ur pastors divorce their wives and remarry. U didn't judge them, u judge Mr. Ibu cos he is an actor?

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Austinodark(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
akagaba: E dey pain who? I just dey sorry 4u. Logical vampire.
You re claiming a christain and u dey insult people up and down,is that what yoùr pastor taught you

2 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
The most hilarious thing ever is when these so called believers use high english vocabularies to buttress their points, feeling all intelligent and smart. ? How sad, you believe that mr ibu is dumb and you are using high grammar to explain your point yet you dont even realize you're actually the most ignorant "dumb , mumu," out there. Please stop forming educated here, if you think mr ibu is ignorant then im actually sitting here crying my eyes out for you. You are really living in "darkness". *weeps*

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by zumbigbo(m): 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
Naija prosperity churches are a cross between a pyramid scheme, night club and secret doomsday cult.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo / Valerian Okeke Builds House For Physically Challenged Girl In Nteje, Anambra / Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.