Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu (33301 Views)

Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Wives And Women : Stop Worshiping Your Pastor - A must read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by garrigangster: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
m.k.o2005:

A bible believing christian you said ? Was there any quote from the bible you see in his write up ? He said we shouldn't worship our pastors but am yet to see one true christian who worship's his/her pastor.Even those who lack the understanding of the word of God disobey their pastors let alone a spirit filled christian !
Mr Ibu want's to make fun out of the curent status of the followers of Christ and so many are here applauding him ! God help us all
God bless us
I feel sad on your behalf
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2012
akagaba: A son of d devil, u kno by his words, u ar a true son of ur father. Get behind me with ur senseles& irelevant words.

grin grin grin did i just hit a nerve?
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by DanielNoble(m): 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2012
If they sell those Jets and share the money to the poor will that end poverty No. There will always be poverty.most people criticising dont even pay tithe,some dont even pay more than 20naira as offering.church electricity bill,diesel and other maintenance run into millions.if you feel bad stop paying tithe and offerings kip your money it wont affect the church. Please use ur time to think and become a better person.

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by odehaj: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
lynpetra:

am in the spirit dats y am challenging ur stupidity.Besides God no dey do corner things so stop insulting his GLORY
What do you know about His Glory,that you mention it yet your mouth is full of insult? A woman for that matter is it a character probs?

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
garri_gangster:
I guess being a Christ Embassy member, she also fries her hair like Maroune Chamakh

and maybe her pubic hair too.Akagba i suggest u roll it also.Jerry curl pubic hair

2 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by mko2005: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
Table Leg :

Look my friend, a kid will answer that question easily .... You are an airhead if you dont know your pastors and men of God are scammers parading themselves at the pulpit!
Just let me know how all men of God turned to thieves over night !For the fact that there are fake men of God,are there no longer true men of God ? All the fake pastors who claim they know GOD know themselves. But as a true man of God,it does not mean that you don't make mistakes. If u dnt make mistakes or fall into sin as a man of God,it means u are God HIMSELF.But that is not possible.If you label all of them bad,it means there are no children of God at all any where in Nigeria or the world.
God bless us
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Just let me know how all men of God turned to thieves over night !For the fact that there are fake men of God,are there no longer true men of God ? All the fake pastors who claim they know GOD know themselves. But as a true man of God,it does not mean that you don't make mistakes. If u dnt make mistakes or fall into sin as a man of God,it means u are God HIMSELF.But that is not possible.If you label all of them bad,it means there are no children of God at all any where in Nigeria or the world.
God bless us

All pastors are fake.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by mko2005: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
Logicboy03:

All pastors are fake.
@Logic boy,may God give you a change of heart and bless you in Jesus name .....Amen
God bless us
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by akagaba(f): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
lynpetra:

how u take noo say dem dey happy?abi u dey follow dem dey soak garri?u don see pikin wee dem put sugar for mouth he spit am?well...common sense isnt common sha
Can u pls answer my question 1st, i asked u, can a broke or poor church buy private jet 4 their pastor? Bros use ur sense becus u preach common sense yet u dont have one. Why ar u driving a car wen som members of ur family ar poor? U beta be wise.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
[quote author=banki]The responses on this thread show wy the country is the way it is too many church goers and few Christians, someone came here
Telling us how he pays his tithes he does this he does that he bragged and made it look Like he is next to the almighty who commands us to giive with the right hand not to even let the left hand know, he sounded like the rich young man in the bible who felt he has done everything and that automatically earns him a place in heaven another clown here after quoting the bible called aother man a fool forgetting the bible asked us never to do so, they left the essence of the message and started attacking the messenger they even know people that would go to he'll... Yet they called themselves christians[/quote

u are definitely correct dear.in as much as i ve used foul words here,i dint start my conversation parading as an hypocrite.We are all christians wif our shortcomings.in a case where God's representatives on earth who are suppose to be good role models turns out to be hypocrites and deceitful wat else can ordinary man like us do?

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by mko2005: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
garri_gangster:
I feel sad on your behalf
You feel sad for me for trying to remain on God's good book ! God help u and help me
God bless us
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
[quote author=odehaj]What do you know about His Glory,that you mention it yet your mouth is full of insult? A woman for that matter is it a character probs? [/quote

cast the first stone den...
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Leadn(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
m.k.o2005:

From these words above,i know already that i'm not chatting with a christian ! But i believe God can do something for you like he did for me in
year 2008.Am not all you say i am but i am what God says i am.
God bless us

He sure blesses us... put your brain into something good! It's decaying up there!
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
akagaba: Can u pls answer my question 1st, i asked u, can a broke or poor church buy private jet 4 their pastor? Bros use ur sense becus u preach common sense yet u dont have one. Why ar u driving a car wen som members of ur family ar poor? U beta be wise.

maybe because i dont ve enuf money yet to share indomie noodles
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by rusher14: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2012
akagaba: Can u pls answer my question 1st, i asked u, can a broke or poor church buy private jet 4 their pastor? Bros use ur sense becus u preach common sense yet u dont have one. Why ar u driving a car wen som members of ur family ar poor? U beta be wise.

Let me answer that question for you.
Yes a broke congregation can buy a private jet for it's pastor by giving:
10% of their monthly income e.g. If the congregation is 5 million strong. I'm sure a few of these churches have this number.
Say 10% of this 5million gives 5,000 naira every month as tithe that's 2.5 billion every month. From a congregation that earns 50,000 monthly (you and I know that's poor income).
That intact is enough to buy a plane from just the first month's earnings.
But hey who knows how they actually get the money for these things. Could be books, or music, or olive oil.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by mko2005: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2012
[quote author=lynpetra][/quote]
You are not an ordinary man ! You are a great man ! You resemble ur maker .You are wonderfully and miraculously made.God does not frown at our bein but our acts.He want's us to change and have a positive mind.If i study my bible with the help of the holy spirit,i will be able to tell wen am going off track.If i see a homosexuals i can openly tell him that God frowns at things like that and God can still accept him if he is willing to change and i can tell him that if he doesn't change as well,he will end up in hell becos that is what the bible says and not my word.I will go into my closet and pray for him to change and accept Christ.
So my brother,let's try to seek the face of God,HE will show it to us.
God bless us
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by soulfood(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
salafiyy: DOGMATISM AND BRAIN WASHTED...I AM PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM...
Really? And Islam and its Z2 virgins expecting bombers are what if not brainwashed? SOULWASHED?
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by garrigangster: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
m.k.o2005:

You are not an ordinary man ! You are a great man ! You resemble ur maker .You are wonderfully and miraculously made.God does not frown at our bein but our acts.He want's us to change and have a positive mind.If i study my bible with the help of the holy spirit,i will be able to tell wen am going off track.If i see a homosexuals i can openly tell him that God frowns at things like that and God can still accept him if he is willing to change and i can tell him that if he doesn't change as well,he will end up in hell becos that is what the bible says and not my word.I will go into my closet and pray for him to change and accept Christ.
So my brother,let's try to seek the face of God,HE will show it to us.
God bless us
I can see a 'homosexuals' too

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by akagaba(f): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
Table Leg :

Is your pastor allowed to use God's money to buy a jet, or Armani suits, or a choice property in Lekki or to drive personalised number plate exotic cars?
Please answer me or continue to wallow in abject poverty and extreme penury ....
Over loaded with shi/t, that is the real deal...
You are seating in a cybercafe where you dropped your last 50naira for 30minutes airtime, well guess what, your time is about to be up!
Get out there now and go and sort your life out .... wake up, and smell the coffee .. Your hard earned money is being pilfered and lavished on worldly things by your pastors and men of God ....... You are a brainwashed soul, an airhead clutching straws!
Hahahaha, ths is exactly how frustrated people tok, oww guy, ur own frustration is beyond human comprehension and i can imagne how bitter and twisted u ar. O wat a pity? So ur poverty mentality is telin u dat im in a cyber cafe, abi? Hahahahaha. How sad o, i undastand ur situation, sorry my guy oo, ok? Hunger is realy tearin u apart dat u had 2transfer ur aggresion on pastors, who dont even kno u exist nor kno about nairaland. Ur own frustatn wants 2turn u 2madnes but i cast it out frm u now, u ar set free my dear. Honestly, send me ur acct no and i promis with a vow dat im gonno send u a huge amount of cash enough 2erase frustration frm ur face and gve u long lastin smile, guy, jokes apart, send me ur acct no. Sorry about ur situation oh? D devil is a liar.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
[quote author=m.k.o2005]
So my brother,let's try to seek the face of God,HE will show it to us.joy
God bless us [/quote

Amen!but i am wondering how a girl born with a joystick gets sexual miracle
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by mko2005: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
Leadn:

He sure blesses us... put your brain into something good! It's decaying up there!
The things of God are sure the best things knowledgeable people should desire ! If my brain is stuck there,then for sure am on the right track and may it forever remain there.You are blessed bro
God bless more
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Wendyslim(f): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
stagger: Ha hahahahahaha!

Of all people, na this Ibu I go listen to? God forbid bad thing!

Ibu, you are presently living in adultery! What did the bible say about a man that divorces his wife and marries another while the wife is yet living?

A CANDIDATE OF HELL GIVING ADVICE ON CHRISTIAN MATTERS! Nonsense!
how dat one take affect you? Allow GOD to judge him cry
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by odehaj: 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
[quote author=lynpetra][/quote]Who is this??!seeing your pix which look more of a 'runs girl' isn't looking young so I can't just match the face with your utterances. You are in Abj...so I quickly summarised what you may be doing for survival,hence the opposition of God's word that 'we should believe in His prophets so that we could prosper'Deut.20:20.Though your types would hardly believe bcause you won't even read the Bible because of your daily sins. But I urge you, repent for you may soon be doomed.By the way, you just joined NL so I can understand your anxieties.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by akagaba(f): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
Table Leg :

Look my friend, a kid will answer that question easily .... You are an airhead if you dont know your pastors and men of God are scammers parading themselves at the pulpit!
Frustation at its best. Table leg 4real and thats how men wil continue 2 descend on u and push u tho and fro like they do 2 table. They wil break u like i just broke my table leg. Dat name realy suits ur person. U truly kno urslf, hahahaha.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by akagaba(f): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2012
garri_gangster:
I guess being a Christ Embassy member, she also fries her hair like Maroune Chamakh
And that doesnt stop me frm being a millionaire, if u dnt like it like dat, then get burnt like d aluu 4.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by chipet67(m): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2012
KOLO is when you see a poor beggar on the road and you refuse to give him 50 naira out of the 5000 naira in your pocket because it is your tithe money....

Don't joke with ur tithe money o, its nt urz, it belongs to God... I partially disagree with this one .
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by akagaba(f): 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
Logicboy03:

See this man worshipper.

When will you build statue for Pastor chris? grin grin grin
Did he eva tell u that he needs a statue. U ar realy showin how naive and daft u ar. Realy laughng at ur brain emptines.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by mko2005: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
akagaba: And that doesnt stop me frm being a millionaire, if u dnt like it like dat, then get burnt like d aluu 4.
Am sory bro,Christians dnt use such words ! Watch it !
God bless us
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by akagaba(f): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
lynpetra:

and maybe her pubic hair too.Akagba i suggest u roll it also.Jerry curl pubic hair
Read ths ur coment again, did it make any sense 2u? Thot i was comunicatin wit d educated folk, didnt even kno u ar a stag illiterate+ frustrated being+ emptry brain+ dumb. U dont nid education but a brain surgery. Haaaa, ur condition is horrible guy, walai.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by akagaba(f): 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
[quote author=lynpetra][/quote] And why ar u lamenting? Who asked u al dat. And now i kno u have a serious problem. Huh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo / Valerian Okeke Builds House For Physically Challenged Girl In Nteje, Anambra / Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.