Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

--- - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / --- (12631 Views)

How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl / Can A 'runs Girl' Actually Fall In Love? / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: --- by franchizy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
opoke:

Franchizy, be careful for them not to give u HIV/AIDS. That U shop is becoming empty is a simple thing than HIV/AIDS

Even kiss or hug dem never give me, na HIV/Aids dem go give me.
Re: --- by Damon03(m): 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2012
I can see some ladies replying that men do fall in love, pls stop deceiving urself. Only a small percentage of men fall in love and out of those few, 90% get their heart shattered. Love is a form of weakness thats why it's termed 'falling' in love. But dont get me wrong, men can be caring and all but love?? Plssss, the heart is meant to pump blood joor
Re: --- by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2012
I don't fall inluv...na soak I dey soak myself in luv,@franchizy na real mumu u be oo...no vex.

2 Likes

Re: --- by tonieguy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
Science has shown dat women fall in love. But for men, its a matter of choice. They were not created dat way.
Oxytocin is a hormone dat is linked to love feelings, and females secrete the hormone. A woman secretes it in large quantities when she orgasms during sex which probably explains why d feelings a lady has for a guy gets more intense once they have sex and He is able to bring her to a climax.
Women also secrete oxytocin in large quantities during childbirth and during breastfeeding.
In other Words, Oxytocin is the luv hormone, and men have it in minute detail. Which is why the Bible commanded men to love their wives. Cos for women, once she is given gr8 sex and have a baby, d luv feeling flows naturally. Every other feeling not linked to dis which a woman experiences is infatuation.

1 Like

Re: --- by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
tonieguy: Science has shown dat women fall in love. But for men, its a matter of choice. They were not created dat way.
Oxytocin is a hormone dat is linked to love feelings, and females secrete the hormone. A woman secretes it in large quantities when she orgasms during sex which probably explains why d feelings a lady has for a guy gets more intense once they have sex and He is able to bring her to a climax.
Women also secrete oxytocin in large quantities during childbirth and during breastfeeding.
In other Words, Oxytocin is the luv hormone, and men have it in minute detail. Which is why the Bible commanded men to love their wives. Cos for women, once she is given gr8 sex and have a baby, d luv feeling flows naturally. Every other feeling not linked to dis which a woman experiences is infatuation.

I didn't know about it BUT I DO KNOW that men can be crazy in love.
I have seen men doing crazy things for love.
I have seen men suffering for love.
Re: --- by cbjonstage(m): 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
alaoeri:
Eyah sorry dude cheesy hope u don learn υя lesson.
@topic i used to fall in love not until one girl teaches me a lesson since then na stand i dey stand 4 love.

i just dey laugh over ur comment "STAND 4 LOVE"...it reminds me of my own case, i gave this my babe love and since i didnt get it back in return. i come dey act as if i never taste love for my life before...now she worries me more than ever before...she don expose me to other girls to come into my life...WHO LOSE ?
Re: --- by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
Re: --- by ektbear: 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
Lust, yes. Love, not yet.
Re: --- by GentleNaaz(m): 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
1. Real Men dont fall in love, but common men do.
2. Men walk within/around love, but common men fall in luv.
3. Men watch love 4m a far dstnc, but common men embrace
Real men; men dat control dia emotion; AKA bad guys
common men; men dat cnt cltrl dia emotion; AKA nice/gud guys
Re: --- by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
Gentle Naaz: 1. Real Men dont fall in love, but common men do.
2. Men walk within/around love, but common men fall in luv.
3. Men watch love 4m a far dstnc, but common men embrace
Real men; men dat control dia emotion; AKA bad guys
common men; men dat cnt cltrl dia emotion; AKA nice/gud guys

I'd rather say that men who are scared of feelings don't fall in love.
According to my definition: REAL MEN build up a strong love bond with REAL WOMEN.

Love makes people vulnerable, only the strong ones can handle it wink

PEACE

1 Like

Re: --- by wissezy: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I didn't know about it BUT I DO KNOW that men can be crazy in love.
I have seen men doing crazy things for love.
I have seen men suffering for love.
Doing crazy things for love-yeah! Yeah!. Suffering for love-hell no!
Re: --- by seanet01: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
Fallen in Love with 9ja girls is a cat and mouse game.
I am a victim before but now, am dangerous ooo
Re: --- by ektbear: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
seanet01: Fallen in Love with 9ja girls is a cat and mouse game.
I am a victim before but now, am dangerous ooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: --- by dhrey: 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
franchizy: Me I fall in love but my girlfriends no dey fall for me, they only come to my shop, take cream, soap, perfumes and make ups but wen I ask dem to make love wit me they always say they are seeing there period. And now my shop is folding yet I ve not made love to any though I'm still beging and some have promise me this christmas
see dis dude,u better wake up b4 dey destroy u.
Re: --- by adorable29(f): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
franchizy: Me I fall in love but my girlfriends no dey fall for me, they only come to my shop, take cream, soap, perfumes and make ups but wen I ask dem to make love wit me they always say they are seeing there period. And now my shop is folding yet I ve not made love to any though I'm still beging and some have promise me this christmas
Lmao! That's hilarious!
Re: --- by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
MEN JUST WANT THE BOOTY
CHICS JUST WANT THE PAPER
Re: --- by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I'd rather say that men who are scared of feelings don't fall in love.
According to my definition: REAL MEN build up a strong love bond with REAL WOMEN.

Love makes people vulnerable, only the strong ones can handle it wink

PEACE
q
HAHAHA YEAH RITE
THEY SAY FOOLS FALL IN LOVE.
I GOTTA ROLL WITH THAT
BETTER 2 B WEAK & BE IN CONTROL OF UR FACULTIES THAN BE A STRONG FOOL
Re: --- by samfibby(m): 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
Here goes another psycho running his thought
Re: --- by Telez(m): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
No
Re: --- by Damon03(m): 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2012
sanb: Good you've acknowledge that a percentage of men fall in love hence, we ladies can’t be deceiving ourselves from that assumption…..... grin
It is the generalization that baffles me. My take is, dont go looking for a 'fall-in-love' type of guy, it's like Israelites' journey a very Long thing....
Re: --- by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
Mynd_44:

Note the sacarsm in that past sir.

How is the wife and kids?

They are as good as falling in love right now - no sarcasm sir.
Re: --- by killuminati(m): 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
Fall in wetin? I be D Banj? undecided
Re: --- by AGgal(f): 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
Men stand in luv n wen they're tired they take a walk
Re: --- by kalufelix(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
Black Mamba: A man falling in love is a weakness usually exploited by the person loved. Even if you fall in love, act otherwise and observe...cos its a very sorry state to see a man in love with someone that barely cares!
WORD!
men trip women into love and in a very short while the womans love overtakes that of the man because ladies are naturally wired wit love wheras its smtin men hav to learn. Even when yhu finally do like this guy said act otherwise and keep some control cos dats why we are men...
Re: --- by chizzy012(m): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
yea men does fall in luv buh sometime women do contribute to their irreciprocacity.For me, i do fall in luv when its reciprocal.
Re: --- by Mynd44: 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
SniperInADiaper:

They are as good as falling in love right now - no sarcasm sir.
Hahahaha.

My regards
Re: --- by greedie1(f): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
AG.gal:
Men stand in luv n wen they're tired they take a walk
lol hahaha
Re: --- by Elebiju: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
Mynd_44: Men don't fall. We are a separate specie of the Homo gene
speak for yourself Mr,I love my woman deeply and I believe there are men like me out there too who love their women
Re: --- by legendprac(m): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2012

Bros, no dey hope on dem dis christmas, just hope on a free lorry that will pack ur load back to d village... That's where ur foolishness(if ur story is true) should take u...
Re: --- by river101(m): 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
oga u re not smart at all do u thnk they wld honour ur request of sex for body creams n make ups only sharp guys knw wa to do
Re: --- by badesco(m): 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
Capital NO...........
Re: --- by CarmelloANGEL(m): 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
pleep: angry Dis is Naija. Corps = Corpse, especially when posted to maiduguri state
lol...na so o. @topic, diaz no big deal fallin in luv, only dat u shld be man enuf 2 stand up as quickly as u fall...its jst lyk fallin in a gutter, u dnt wanna remain in dia 2 avoid any mess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Beauty!! How Come She Has No Boyfriend??? / Founder Of ‘the Boob Movement’ Chioma Releases More Boobs Topless Photos / Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.