Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,433 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? (2833 Views)

How To Catch Him If He Is Addicted To Indecent Sites / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / How Did You Catch Him/her Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 06, 2012
I've seen it more times than I can count. There's some screaming and shouting, two girls are verbally abusing each other (the voice of the “girlfriend” louder and hurtful than the other), the other girl is gathering her handbag and trying to make her way from the scene with the cheating man trying to keep the situation under control. Sometimes it even escalates to a full-on physical assault of the “side chick”.
The thing is I always wonder, girls, you catch your man in bed with another girl, why go after the other girl to assault her (verbally or physically) and leave the greedy cheater of a man unscathed from the shame of the moment??
Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2012
That's so stupid to act like that! I've never done anything like that when my ex-boyfriends have cheated on me. But I remember one time I got a call from a girl who started to insult me and shout at me saying that I was stealing her boyfriend from her (I had no idea the guy I was dating had a gf). She insulted me but she didn't do anything to him! Stupid girl! Another time the girl my boyfriend was cheating with got my number and called to tell me that my boyfriend was cheating (he had told her that we broke up). So, not all girls act like bitches when they are the other girl or the girlfriend!

1 Like

Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by xynerise: 11:54am On Dec 06, 2012
I never knew girls fighting over a guy still exist undecided
Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2012
I think its best to just walk away. Its silly and immature to fight the other girl.

1 Like

Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by alliswell2(m): 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
girls r just say.that dere can't fight with other girl at the point of action:...wait untill u caught ur lover with another beautiful and well curve body lady.na that time ur head go spian like nitro.....
some girls jelous die.their cant tk it...kia...
Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2012
miss-sweety86:
That's so stupid to act like that! I've never done anything like that when my ex-boyfriends have cheated on me. But I remember one time I got a call from a girl who started to insult me and shout at me saying that I was stealing her boyfriend from her (I had no idea the guy I was dating had a gf). She insulted me but she didn't do anything to him! Stupid girl! Another time the girl my boyfriend was cheating with got my number and called to tell me that my boyfriend was cheating (he had told her that we broke up). So, not all girls act like bitches when they are the other girl or the girlfriend!
Í like the way the second girl handled herself. Very civil.
So did u confront the guy?
Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
xynerise: I never knew girls fighting over a guy still exist undecided
Believe me, they still do. But it should be on the decline..
Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
Good question.

I would never ever fight a lady who didn't know it was my man. If she knew, I'd definitely say something to her but I would never fight. My mama taught me better. I am a lady, not a wrestler.

I think some girls do it because it's easier for them to fight someone they DON'T love, in this case the other woman.

2 Likes

Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
carefreewannabe: Good question.

I would never ever fight a lady who didn't know it was my man. If she knew, I'd definitely say something to her but I would never fight. My mama taught me better. I am a lady, not a wrestler.

I think some girls do it because it's easier for them to fight someone they DON'T love, in this case the other woman.

Í think uv hit the nail right on the head .- it's easier to fight someone one doesnt love.
Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
Wizard_of_Oz:

Í think uv hit the nail right on the head .- it's easier to fight someone one doesnt love.

Men might react different though. What do you think?
Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by LadyTC: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
Wizard_of_Oz:

No that's not hitting the nail on the head. Its called fear, they are scared the guy will leave them and won't fight with him or ask him point blank to stop communication or they will be leaving. Hence they have lost their identity or have low self-esteem.so they fight the other woman. And its also desperation to hold onto a guy. Whatever you try to control you will definitely lose.
Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
LadyTC:

No that's not hitting the nail on the head. Its called fear, they are scared the guy will leave them and won't fight with him or ask him point blank to stop communication or they will be leaving. Hence they have lost their identity or have low self-esteem.so they fight the other woman. And its also desperation to hold onto a guy. Whatever you try to control you will definitely lose.

They're scared of losing the one they love. Comes down to the same thing.
Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Men might react different though. What do you think?

Men would fight the 'other man'.. I think very few men (wv mental issues) would physically assault the woman
Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
LadyTC:

they love him n dont want to lose him despite his unfaithfulness so they carryout their anger on d one they dnt love or care about (theother girl). Thats pretty much what crefreewannabe ws saying.
Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
Wizard_of_Oz:
Í like the way the second girl handled herself. Very civil.
So did u confront the guy?

Yes... I think he told me something like "she jumped on me", stupid excuse! But this was a long time ago when I was 17 years old. The way that girl got my number is so funny: she stopped to take my sister who was hitch hiking and then she asked if she knew that guy (my then bf) because he was living in a village closed to ours. And my sister was like "it's my sister's boyfriend!" LOL World is so small!! I believe that every person who's cheating or has cheated will be discovered one day...

1 Like

Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by RudySmith(m): 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2012
One of the reason why women focus on the other girl rather than their men is simply because they are so in love and do not want to jeopardize that love. Going after the guy, he could simply get up and leave with that other girl, and that is not acceptable for some ladies *and even more shameful than the cheating itself.

furthermore, many ladies are too "emotionally receptive", so a guy would just say *i love u* and they would melt away and shut up.

1 Like

Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by greedie1(f): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
they say sometimes u have to fight for who you love
i may be wrong but i dont believe that i have to fight hard, fight other girls to keep the guy i love
i wont love who dont love me and if he loves, he ll try not to cheat.
if he cheats, he shouldnt expect me to fight to keep him, if he walks away then it is for the best
i wont fight anyone for a guy!!
i have tried to imagine wat my reaction would be if i caught my man cheating on me..im cool and collected so i definitely wont fight or shout
but i will make sure he is aware of my presence and then.... walk away!! some may call me a coward, if i am, there is no shame in that.
i may tear my hair and cry, but he will never know. i dont know if i ll give him a 2nd chance but i definitely wont give him a third.
if i catch him cheating, i wont go after him or the other girl, i will be the coward who walks away

my reasons are not purely emotional,they are logical too.
as controlled as i am, my emotions are consuming... if i decide to flare, the effect will be volcanic!!!

1 Like

Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
gree-die:
i may be wrong but i dont believe that i have to fight hard, fight other girls to keep the guy i love
if he cheats, he shouldnt expect me to fight to keep him, if he walks away then it is for the best
i have tried to imagine wat my reaction would be if i caught my man cheating on me..im cool and collected so i definitely wont fight or shout
but i will make sure he is aware of my presence and then.... walk away!! some may call me a coward, if i am, there is no shame in that.
i may tear my hair and cry, but he will never know. i dont know if i ll give him a 2nd chance but i definitely wont give him a third.
if i catch him cheating, i wont go after him or the other girl, i will be the coward who walks away

as controlled as i am, my emotions are consuming... if i decide to flare, the effect will be volcanic!!!
i feel u.

1 Like

Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by LadyTC: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
gree-die:

Thank you my dear sister. Love can also let go. A lot of women need to love themseleves first. Before u can truly love another person, desperately inlove smh. That thing they call love is soultie. If he is not treating u right and you have to call another girl to fight then my oh my.....if he loves you he would shut her out completely. If u love him, u will love him enough to let him go, because he needs to grow up.when u enable anybody how will they stop simples!

1 Like

Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by treasureboy09(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
gree-die:

same here.

Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by treasureboy09(m): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
Wizard_of_Oz: I've seen it more times than I can count. There's some screaming and shouting, two girls are verbally abusing each other (the voice of the “girlfriend” louder and hurtful than the other), the other girl is gathering her handbag and trying to make her way from the scene with the cheating man trying to keep the situation under control. Sometimes it even escalates to a full-on physical assault of the “side chick”.
The thing is I always wonder, girls, you catch your man in bed with another girl, why go after the other girl to assault her (verbally or physically) and leave the greedy cheater of a man unscathed from the shame of the moment??

Walk away buy letting them enjoy......................................
Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by Mynd44: 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
This reminds me of when I went to see a friend of mine on a sunday afternoon. Apparently, two of his girls had met in his room and they were getting confrotational. The guy fearing the safety of his appliances (laptop, phones and stuff) pushed them outside the room and he and his neighbours sat and had a great time.

I wanted to stop the fight but who am I to spoil everyone else's fun? Abeg I carry chair siddon look.

1 Like

Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by greedie1(f): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
Mynd_44: This reminds me of when I went to see a friend of mine on a sunday afternoon. Apparently, two of his girls had met in his room and they were getting confrotational. The guy fearing the safety of his appliances (laptop, phones and stuff) pushed them outside the room and he and his neighbours sat and had a great time.

I wanted to stop the fight but who am I to spoil everyone else's fun? Abeg I carry chair siddon look.

and d girls kept fighting, wen he obviously cared abt none!
when ll my sisters learn?? why give him dat satisfaction?
Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by Mynd44: 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
gree-die:

and d girls kept fighting, wen he obviously cared abt none!
when ll my sisters learn?? why give him dat satisfaction?
I still have pictures from the fight on my phone.

Some made vidoes of the fight.

People just choose to be silly and it is just sad
Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by greedie1(f): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
I still have pictures from the fight on my phone.

Some made vidoes of the fight.

People just choose to be silly and it is just sad
oh my!!! u watched dem fight and instead of separating them u took pictures and videoed it

naa.... i dont believe dat, not the mynd i know grin grin
Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by Mynd44: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
gree-die:

oh my!!! u watched dem fight and instead of separating them u took pictures and videoed it

naa.... i dont believe dat, not the mynd i know grin grin
I was out numbered na. What would I have done?

Everyone wanted to watch so I swallowed my tongue. Plus the girls sef did not want to stop fighting.
Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by greedie1(f): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
I was out numbered na. What would I have done?

Everyone wanted to watch so I swallowed my tongue. Plus the girls sef did not want to stop fighting.
owk... the better option was to join d crowd...

uhm... can u send me d video wink
Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by gxpensive(m): 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
With what have read so far from the composer to the commentators- this got me to remember a friend of mine once asked me, if i find my girl cheating on me with a bouy friend of mine on my bed that what will i do? My answer to Kunle on that day was simple, i said i will look up to the ceiling while i walk out the scene(room). Why i should i fight on somebody that doesn't have regard for my feelings. **cheaters pack well**

1 Like

Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by Mynd44: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
gree-die:

owk... the better option was to join d crowd...

uhm... can u send me d video wink
Erm.... I can't. I have a no sharing policy when it comes to embarassing pictures
Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by greedie1(f): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
gxpensive:
With what have read so far from the composer to the commentators- this got me to remember a friend of mine once asked me, if i find my girl cheating on me with a bouy friend of mine on my bed that what will i do? My answer to Kunle on that day was simple, i said i will look up to the ceiling while i walk out the scene(room). Why i should i fight on somebody that doesn't have regard for my feelings. **cheaters pack well**
correct guy.... na ur type i lyk
Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by Adaeze003(f): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
gree-die has said it all! Just cant imagine myself shouting on or even fighting another girl for a guy. My self control and pride wont let me(i hope). Its just sad!

2 Likes

Re: You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? by greedie1(f): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
Erm.... I can't. I have a no sharing policy when it comes to embarassing pictures
u are too uptight and principled, why? undecided undecided
na only u to laugh dey sweet? angry
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Soft Spot For Gals Wu Smoke Weed, Is It Normal / Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend / 7 Basic Facts About Orgasm,things You Should Know.it Helps!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.