Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

How Did You Catch Him/her Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Catch Him/her Cheating? (922 Views)

How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Catch Him/her Cheating? by Blackteeth(m): 1:44pm On May 25, 2012
Some of us have used various clever means and exciting investigative methods to catch their partners cheating. I guess the stories of their research and busting methods may be interesting to read. So if you have any exciting, smart and funny technique you have once used to catch that cheating partner, you can share the investigative stories with us so we can have some fun.
Re: How Did You Catch Him/her Cheating? by Dyt(f): 2:20pm On May 25, 2012
No particular method, I jst always v a feelin d dude is servicin anoda
Lyk presently, I know he's cheatin on me emotionally, tho smtyms bodas me bt den, u gotta know men 4 men
Re: How Did You Catch Him/her Cheating? by inspirenet: 2:44pm On May 25, 2012
But why investigative romance
Re: How Did You Catch Him/her Cheating? by Blackteeth(m): 4:14pm On May 25, 2012
Dyt: No particular method, I jst always v a feelin d dude is servicin anoda
Lyk presently, I know he's cheatin on me emotionally, tho smtyms bodas me bt den, u gotta know men 4 men
You have to open a shrine for ladies to patronize you to know when their men are cheating.
Re: How Did You Catch Him/her Cheating? by 190: 4:25pm On May 25, 2012
Word on d street
Re: How Did You Catch Him/her Cheating? by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 25, 2012
My pastor told mε̲̣̣̣̥ S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡! undecided
Re: How Did You Catch Him/her Cheating? by Mynd44: 5:08pm On May 25, 2012
190: Word on d street
Re: How Did You Catch Him/her Cheating? by 190: 5:12pm On May 25, 2012
And why я u quotin me
Re: How Did You Catch Him/her Cheating? by Exponental(m): 5:38pm On May 25, 2012
For those who are bothered abt d spouse.....no kill urself, wat will be, will be! As long as it's perfect...me, I dont care.
@topic, i dont av any 2 share.

(1) (Reply)

WOW!!! This Is Simply Amazing Just Had To Share This Story CONTINUE..... / Please Answer!!! / Guys, Would You Prefer To Be Friend Zoned Than Be Rejected Outrightly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.