Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 (19810 Views)

Nairaland Sectional Marginalization / Nairaland Sectional Awards 2011 / The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by ijebabe: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44: Ijebabe won in 2 sections. Mehn I need to step up. Maybe I will go to politics next year and contest toogringringringrin and the general section is still mine oooootonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Next year im getting Fashion and music dey dia!tongue
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by SisiKill1: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
I have to ask. . .what exactly do the winners get??!!

I am convinced they get something big and the rest of us perpetual offenders don't know about it. That's the only explanation for the way some people are carrying this on their head like this.

So spill. . .what do they get?

35% of NL profits?

A Jet?

One year free trip around the world on NL account?

Longer Life??

. . . Someone tell me before I do. . .I do. . Okay, I don't know what I will do just yet but it's gonna be wicked. angry angry
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by free13: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus:
I'm hearing this for the first time grin
Wondering how many Muslims are in politics section.

Do not pretend.
And why do you want to carefully avoid my question? undecided
I have been a member of nairaland since 2007. And i have observed you over these years and i have come to this one and only conclusion:
*You Jarus are the number one bigot and tribalist that nairaland has. You are also a very dangerous lslamic fundamentalist.*
However i am not a child and i do not run from issues. So these are my questions:
1. Why do yoruba peeps insult other people and other tribes and do not get banned? (i do not need to list them, they are your friends)
2. Why do yoruba tribal bashing threads get moved, while others do not?
Nairaland has now turned into a hate forum, were genocidal and hate speeches have become the order of the day. What is the difference between the Hutu LM radio in Rwanda (used as a means of communication in the rwandan genocide - 1994) and nairaland of today?
I know you lack the courage and integrity to provide an unbiased, non-fundamantalist and detribalized answer.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by ujchief(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus:
Everybody is my brother. Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, other ethnic groups. I don't discriminate. I sanction anybody that deserves, irrespective of tribe. It may interest you to know that Yorubas also accuse me of being a sell-out to other tribes. That's consolatory enough, actually.
nope! Desola specifically called u a sell-out for allowing aham top the nominee list with gbawe at a distant 3rd. U had to act fast to appease her and other tribasmen watching by the sidelines.
Desola ranted like a ravaged swíne, cursed u and abused all, u didnt bath an eyelid. But when 9ja_i_hail raised his solidarity banner for afam, u banned him. So much for selective judgement.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
naptu2: I could have easily predicted that Sienna would win in Auto and Car Talk. The guy is too good!
True the guy badt.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Jarus(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
ujchief:
who doesnt know that u're selective in enforcing these rules? PointB was banned by u at the politics debate thread b'cos he demanded an explanation why coogar was selected as a judge. Was that an offence? It degenerated into use of strong words, u banned pointB and let coogar go free! Isnt that hypocrisy in 3-D? Dont lemmie pull up ur dirty deals.
smh. Coogar was also banned.
You guys go to any lenght to lie.

Meanwhile, Freiburger, sorry pls. Just need to expose these wolf-criers.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by ijebabe: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I have to ask. . .what exactly do the winners get??!!

I am convinced they get something big and the rest of us perpetual offenders don't know about it. That's the only explanation for the way some people are carrying this on their head like this.

35% of NL profits?

A Jet?

Longer Life??

. . . Someone tell me before I do. . .I do. . Okay, I don't know what I will do just yet but it's gonna be wicked. angry angry
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by lateef4me(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
Yoruba and igbo fight sha ....When is it gonna end ?
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by SisiKill1: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva: Here are just a few of Gbawe's comment yet he wasn't banned this year

https://www.nairaland.com/1109063/bpp-certifies-manitoba-contract/2

https://www.nairaland.com/1025551/how-jonathan-spoils-niger-delta#11917569

*Pulls Jarus to the side and whispers*

Isn't there a Gba Je ka simi award you can give this poor thing so we can hear word? I'll be more than happy to make one up ooh because his whining is giving me a headache. Jeez!!

Think about it and holla back!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
ijebabe:
Next year im getting Fashion and music dey dia!tongue
I wanna rig K2309 to win romance next year. Lemme see 2 likes if you think it is possible

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Jarus(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44: If you did not win, and you don't wanna praise the winners, leave.tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
I taya for some people o
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by naptu2: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I have to ask. . .what exactly do the winners get??!!

35% of NL profits?

A Jet?

Longer Life??

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by donchris369: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
My brother stop wasting your time on this jarus of a guy cos be ready to be pulled down by unreasonable folks and those seeking favours like naptu.

They see the truth and they cover it because it favours them.This is the problem we have in our country, we try to address some bothering issues and sycophants like naptu will wanna pull you down...........SMH
free13:

Do not pretend.
And why do you want to carefully avoid my question? undecided
I have been a member of nairaland since 2007. And i have observed you over these years and i have come to this one and only conclusion:
*You Jarus are the number one bigot and tribalist that nairaland has. You are also a very dangerous lslamic fundamentalist.*
However i am not a child and i do not run from issues. So these are my questions:
1. Why do yoruba peeps insult other people and other tribes and do not get banned? (i do not need to list them, they are your friends)
2. Why do yoruba tribal bashing threads get moved, while others do not?
Nairaland has now turned into a hate forum, were genocidal and hate speeches have become the order of the day. What is the difference between the Hutu LM radio in Rwanda (used as a means of communication in the rwandan genocide - 1994) and nairaland of today?
I know you lack the courage and integrity to provide an unbiased, non-fundamantalist and detribalized answer.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Isn't there a Gba Je ka simi award you can give this poor thing so we can hear word? I'll be more than happy to make one up ooh because his whining is giving me a headache.Jeez!!

Think about it.
Like i said earlier, this is not about me but about fairness. You may laugh at me today but you don't know what will happen tomorrow. It may be you tomorrow. It may not be on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
i really think we should strat that topic jarus suggested - why do ndigbo have a victim mentality?

and beleive me, this cuts across all strata of society

i have heard ibos in my office whining about marginalization

it was the same they are marginalizing me that ubah used as ogboju for cosmas maduka

in my neighbourhood, when we challenged a pastor for becoming a public nuisance, the wife immediately started shouting, you are persecuting me because i'm ibo

two years ago, when lasg arrested s Arrow who impregnated an underage girl then got her imprisoned, the man shouted its because i'm ibo

small time some people will say the spambot is programmed to ban ibos

na real wa

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Isn't there a Gba Je ka simi award you can give this poor thing so we can hear word? I'll be more than happy to make one up ooh because his whining is giving me a headache. Jeez!!

Lai lai. They must get something they worked for like the rest of us. By us I mean we the winners oooo not the whinnerstonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by ijebabe: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
I wanna rig K2309 to win romance next year. Lemme see 2 likes if you think it is possible
Yeah right!! Let him earn it. Likes ko!
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Jarus(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
ujchief:
nope! Desola specifically called u a sell-out for allowing aham top the nominee list with gbawe at a distant 3rd. U had to act fast to appease her and other tribasmen watching by the sidelines.
Desola ranted like a ravaged swíne, cursed u and abused all, u didnt bath an eyelid. But when 9ja_i_hail raised his solidarity banner for afam, u banned him. So much for selective judgement.
Go research the etymology of the word 'Yorusa' on Nairaland and come back to me.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by ijebabe: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
Lai lai. They must get something they worked for like the rest of us. By us I mean we the winners oooo not the whinnerstonguetonguetonguetongue
Yeah we know how hard you worked for it grin
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44:

Its as likely as me winning.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Jarus(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Sisi, you're baaddhh cheesy
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
ijebabe:
Serious work and I won yaaaaaaytonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by ijebabe: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva:
Like i said earlier, this is not about me but about fairness. You may laugh at me today but you don't know what will happen tomorrow. It may be you tomorrow. It may not be on Nairaland.
We don hear. Now congratulate me jor undecided
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by boron10(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
You have to first eliminate D-explorer cos I see him winning it again next near. Act fast o, do what AC supporters did to Funsho william. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by donchris369: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
ijebabe:
Ijebabe you really worked hard this year, you deserve your awrards jare. congrats and keep it up
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Jarus(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
oyb: i really think we should strat that topic jarus suggested - why do ndigbo have a victim mentality?

and beleive me, this cuts across all strata of society

i have heard ibos in my office whining about marginalization

it was the same they are marginalizing me that ubah used as ogboju for cosmas maduka

in my neighbourhood, when we challenged a pastor for becoming a public nuisance, the wife immediately started shouting, you are persecuting me because i'm ibo

two years ago, when lasg arrested s Arrow who impregnated an underage girl then got her imprisoned, the man shouted its because i'm ibo

small time some people will say the spambot is programmed to ban ibos

na real wa
Boss, you remember that break-out session early in the year?
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
SniperInADiaper:

Its as likely as me winning.
You have no idea of how many votes I can influence
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by SisiKill1: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva:
Suuuuuuuuuure Afam, you are fighting for fairness. Gotcha! wink

Mynd_44:

Oh okay, so it is obviously safe to conclude you have one of them expensive noise concealing earphones that's why the whining does not bother you, eh? I know people like you. . .because you are not suffering something, you don't care about the people who are.

SMH for you.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

nairaland sectional whiner awards

lets shope seun will not give us the whinyness of the nairaland whiner awards
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
boron10:
You have to first eliminate D-explorer cos I see him winning it again next near. Act fast o, do what CAN supporters did to Funsho william. grin grin
We have started already. I am president of DAN na. Watch my boys work
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus:
Boss, you remember that break-out session early in the year?

yes na - and that is not the first time i have heard that nonsense of marginalization
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by aljharem(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
congrats Katz and Abujafood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Summons Egyptian Ambassador Over Maltreatment Of Teenage Traveller / The meaning of " la vida loca" (photo) / Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.