Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / k (3216 Views)

What Do You Do When Your Ex Request For Val Gift From You / Hand Written Love Letter My Ex Wrote Me 6 Years Ago / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

k by Jimatex(m): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
k
Re: k by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
Jimatex: My ex just got married last month being Nov and she wants me to sleep with her again that she want to have my baby for remembrance.pls advice

Excuse me, what advice are you waiting for again?
So you mean you don't know what to do?
Na wa oh!

"If you put your hand inside fire, your hand go burn"
Re: k by aadetoyin(f): 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
which kain yeye remembrance? u just don't like urself. once u start just know that you have signed your death certificate cos you wouldn't stop sleeping with her
Re: k by chichidiana(f): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hahahaa...... I laff in akwa ibom... grin
Re: k by Jimatex(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
@tyoin,that my tot also but she kept calling me on phone everyday,begging me to do it for her if actually I truly love her b4
Re: k by mkoabiola: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
Jimatex: My ex just got married last month being Nov and she wants me to sleep with her again that she want to have my baby for remembrance.pls advice
Do u mean wat u ar saying cos ds is a joke of d century.
Hw cud dat b?
U must b joking on NL.
No gal wil eva do dat.
Re: k by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
Jimatex: @tyoin,that my tot also but she kept calling me on phone everyday,begging me to do it for her if actually I truly love her b4

Abeg, which kain talk be this? She is married, bros please BONE her! Infact, cut off! completely from her.

I'm surprised you still have her as a friend. Don't you respect marriage again? She is someone else's wife for shouting out loud!

Please delete/block her number and move on with your life. She is in your past now; your focus should be on your future.

I think you still have feelings for her; if not, you WON'T even entertain the thought.

Remember Joseph and Portipher's wife? Please her and do it to your own peril. I don talk my own.
Re: k by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
mko abiola:
Do u mean wat u ar saying cos ds is a joke of d century.
Hw cud dat b?
U must b joking on NL.
No gal wil eva do dat.

It could be but this kain talk dey annoy me gan! angry angry angry
Re: k by adim2(m): 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
ђã†̥ advice A̶̲̥̅я̲̅é̸ Ɣøû waiting for? Oh U̶̲̥̅̊ want ♍ƺ not to give Ɣøû those philosophy of not sleeping with her cos she is married. Rather I will advice Ɣøû sleep with her aπϑ ruin your future for life. Use 10minute fun to turn yourself into τ̲̅ђe worst human on earth. Τ̲̅ђe choice is yours
Re: k by Babamide(m): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
Some Nairalanders are extremely stoopid. Silence is the best answer for a fool.
Re: k by omega25red(m): 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
why are people getting amped up from this poster's question? he is just trying to get attention.

Even a drunk baboon knows what to do in this case
Re: k by slimchi2k2(m): 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
i pity the husband, guy dnt cusre urself

1 Like

Re: k by Exponental(m): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
Jimatex: @tyoin,that my tot also but she kept calling me on phone everyday,begging me to do it for her if actually I truly love her b4
b4.....past
only a bastard wouldnt mind offering such service, afterall she left u cos u are less a man.
Re: k by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
The day would soon come when a nairalander would post.
"My ex called me to tell me she has HIV and she wants to have a baby for me, please what shud I do?" NONESENSE! angry
Re: k by dmcdad: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
Attention Seeking Thread!

I guess you are not mature enough to have ur own will..

Anywayz, the bible says; don't give advice to a fool.

I'm very sure no wise man will ask such a question.. Use ur teeth count ur tongue
Re: k by dmcdad: 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
yinkaGreen: The day would soon come when a nairalander would post.
"My ex called me to tell me she has HIV and she wants to have a baby for me, please what shud I do?" NONESENSE! angry
As in ehn... That guy is a retard. Jeez!
Re: k by charlesbright(m): 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
Click http://www.facebook.com/dhopeofglory Like this page and share with at least 10 friends! Get inspired with God's word and loads of inspiring pictures! smiley

Re: k by chikeorji123(m): 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2012

what sort of rubbish is this? how can a lady who say " I DO" to a man and went behind asking her ex or aids for pregnacy in remembrance of him? and you clown even pick her call? JESUS what are this world turning into? with these sort of act we single guys get scarce once a statement say go and marry.
Re: k by Jaywon242(m): 12:12am On Dec 08, 2012
I think both of them are crazy. I cant believe any normal person will ask for such a favour and a normal person will not accept such a proposal.This guy must be really immature. No matter how much I love(d) you,God knows I will neva do such a stupid thing. Smh
Re: k by Mynd44: 5:52am On Dec 08, 2012
Why bring up a topic from 07?
Re: k by Sobrit(m): 7:09am On Dec 08, 2012
op, for how long has she been married now? I smell some issues with her marriage. Peradventure, she is not getting enough s.ex in marriage and needs to augment with u. Whatever for whatever, it is an asinine thing for you to give in to such. U re supposed to hv dumped d a.ss that'd jilted ya. Grow up now.
Re: k by Sobrit(m): 7:12am On Dec 08, 2012
choi!, who is this mod bringing a stale issue here.. Mtcheew. Tnx mind-44 for spoting that
Re: k by Mynd44: 7:14am On Dec 08, 2012
So-brit:
choi!, who is this mod bringing a stale issue here.. Mtcheew. Tnx mind-44 for spoting that
You are welcome
Re: k by Desdola(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2012
Nyanga dey sleep trouble wan wake am. Guy advice her 2 respect her marriage oath and dont go 2 close to her
Re: k by adim2(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
@op
Hv U̶̲̥̅̊ finally slept with her? Come here n tell us τ̲̅ђe experience. Ewu, mumu, goat
Re: k by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
grin grin grin buhahhahahahahha grin grin

Nigerian girls, una nor go kill me today oooooioiiooooi grin hahahahahah grin grin grin
Re: k by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
You all should stop insulting the Op abeg...

This is an eye opener.... Men need to be very careful esp about this marriage thing.

Hmm so a married woman can actually kill her husband cos of her ex.. smh.

Thank you Op, and God bless you. (Amen)
Re: k by adim2(m): 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
acidosis™:
You all should stop insulting the Op abeg...

This is an eye opener.... Men need to be very careful esp about this marriage thing.

Hmm so a married woman can actually kill her husband cos of her ex.. smh.

Thank you Op, and God bless you. (Amen)
Wetin you dey talk self? You think say GOD wey say flee from fornication na small pikin him ßε̲̣? Make him try am. Then τ̲̅ђe poster go know say things like magun still dey for this naija
Re: k by ayklazic(m): 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2012
adim2:
Wetin you dey talk self? You think say GOD wey say flee from fornication na small pikin him ßε̲̣? Make him try am. Then τ̲̅ђe poster go know say things like magun still dey for this naija
Lol.... grin
adim2:
Lol....
Re: k by Abbey2sam(m): 11:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
chichidiana: Hahahaa...... I laff in akwa ibom... grin

I laugh in gangnam style,

Opa gangnam laugh grin
Re: k by 190: 10:22am On Jan 01, 2013
wat exactly is going on here

Someone gist me undecided
Re: k by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 01, 2013
OP, which kain advice you dey find? don't you have a brain? abeg, next one...

(1) (2) (Reply)

L / 5 Things a guy loves & respect in a girl / Pics: Mr Universe Nigeria 2015 Finalists Get Naked To Support Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.