Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device (19823 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Sudan president detained in South Africa pending court order / Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Wsdm: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
Kx: While Israeli Universities are fastening equipment capable of taking and sending photos back to Israel and or to track birds migration, what are our universities doing:

Campus pure water in Uniben
Unilag Bread in Lagos
Etc
We are simply increasing out sophistication in exam malpractices, copying and pasting projects, dumping our research works in the library dustbeen, sending our gurus to other universities scattered all over the world and the almighty 'BRAIN DRAIN'. Oh God help us.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Wsdm: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
Kx: While Israeli Universities are fastening equipment capable of taking and sending photos back to Israel and or to track birds migration, what are our universities doing:

Unilag Bread in Lagos
Etc
We are simply increasing our sophistication in exam malpractices, copying and pasting projects, dumping our research works in the library dustbeen, sending our gurus to other universities scattered all over the world and the almighty 'BRAIN DRAIN'. Oh God help us.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by manny4life(m): 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
I mean is the vulture a non living thing that Israel controls it remotely?

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
i 5think biafra would have been doing bether than isreal had its sovereignty been allowed to balance.our half brothers taking d world by storm. grin

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
They ain't find no damn bird.

Sudan is just sending out a subliminal message to the Muslim world saying "Help..These Zionist are about to Kick our Azzz in the Future"...

Good for them.

I hope they Televise the Massacre.

The Middle East will sit back with their Legs Crossed as the African Muslim Convert Semi Negroid Species is Slowly Nuked while having their reservoir contaminated.

I hope the Zionist Sprinkle in a Little Bio-Warfare as Well....

"Yo Shimon...can you pass me a Bottle of Hiv+79xzLq 3040 off the Shelf Please??...No no no Not that One..the Liquid Kind"

I Hope every last one of these Bastarrds are destroyed. mwuaahahah
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Akbee(m): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
Isreal in her struggle for political and economic survival.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by barapistis(m): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
i think nigeria ca do better by using rats, cows sheeps bats trees if possible to wipe out bokoharam..monkey self go fight 3rd world war
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by vislabraye(m): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
idupaul: Anoda dumb African Regime ... The bird was obviously tagged to track bird migration .. Why would a spy bird bear and Isreali agency name tag if its actually on espionage and what is even there to spy in Sudan that drones and satellites won't do

Is it mere by coincidence that Israel bombed Sudan?

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ahhh they try to silence the Great Royal...

I spit the Knowledge the Black Brothers Need.

The Black Adolf Hitler...Let me Lead....[size=13pt]Let me Lead.[/size]

Lets go Children of Africa, First Things First, Grab every Holy Middle Eastern Book and Toss it here, in this Pile of Wood and Fire.

Chop Chop Children.....

Now...Take those silly Slave Masters Names off of your Children...

Your name is not Muhammad or William.

Chop Chop Children.....
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by salafiyy: 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
ISREAL THE FORERUNNER OF THE ANT-CHRIST...THE ONLY RELIGION THAT WILL NEVER BOW TO THEIR EVIL IS ISLAM, AND TO IT THEY HAVE DECLEARED WAR...THE FIGHT BETWEEN MUSLIMS ARMY AND JEWS WILL CARRY ON TILL THE COMING JESUS CHRIST, WHO WILL EVENTUALLY, KILL THEIR LEADER ANT-CHRIST...NOTE: JESUS CHRIST (I.E HE WILL BE THE MUSLIMS WAR LEADER) ARE GOING TO BE THE MUSLIMS...JESUS IS COMING BACK TAKE IT OR LEAVE, HE IS COMING!
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by vislabraye(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
chiover: i 5think biafra would have been doing bether than isreal had its sovereignty been allowed to balance.our half brothers taking d world by storm. grin

Indeed. cheesy
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2012
salafiyy: ISREAL THE FORERUNNER OF THE ANT-CHRIST...THE ONLY RELIGION THAT WILL NEVER BOW TO THEIR EVIL IS ISLAM, AND TO IT THEY HAVE DECLEARED WAR...THE FIGHT BETWEEN MUSLIMS ARMY AND JEWS WILL CARRY ON TILL THE COMING JESUS CHRIST, WHO WILL EVENTUALLY, KILL THEIR LEADER ANT-CHRIST...NOTE: JESUS CHRIST (I.E HE WILL BE THE MUSLIMS WAR LEADER) ARE GOING TO BE THE MUSLIMS...JESUS IS COMING BACK TAKE IT OR LEAVE, HE IS COMING!

Isn't your God Named Olòrún Or Some Bullshit Like that?

Stop Spitting those Middle Eastern Fairy Tales Young Man and Worship Yourselves.

You waiting for this fake jesus to come back and save you from who exactly?!...His Own Children!?....

Throw those Books in the Fire...

Chop Chop Children...

Don't Silence me Mods...My People Need me...

The Black Hitler up in this Biiitch.

You people need an Extremist....a man who guides by a leash and choke chain!
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2012

Unilag Bread in Lagos
Etc
grin grin block industry in Awka, Nnamdi Azikiwe uni
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by ohemmanu: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
BeraBera: I don't understand this tracking-bird-migration thing. Can someone plz explain?
in ecology,ecologists try to understand migration patterns in animals e.g birds and fish etc.these animals move to certain regions of the world at particular periods in search of food,warmth or to produce their young ones.some birds from Africa migrate to europe let's say in the summer and move back in the winter cause of so many reasons.some fish specie live in fresh water but when they want to produce their youngs,they move to saltwaters.so in order for ecologists to study this movement pattern,they use tag.Hope i am of help

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by ohemmanu: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
BeraBera: I don't understand this tracking-bird-migration thing. Can someone plz explain?
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by SamMilla1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
The logical explanations to this are just two.
1: That Iran or some other Hostile Arab Nation sent the bed and tagged it with Israeli names. Or
2: The bird was tagged to study bird migration.

Common sense can easily tell us that Israelis are too advanced to tag a bird with their signatures all over it.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
idupaul: Anoda dumb African Regime ... The bird was obviously tagged to track bird migration .. Why would a spy bird bear and Isreali agency name tag if its actually on espionage and what is even there to spy in Sudan that drones and satellites won't do

exactly.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by gentle12: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
Dis is blasphemous,crude,satanic and foolishness of the peak.What religious faith do you profess that make u abhor people of the other faith so much dat u call for their heads,and speak ill of their GOD that is our GOD irrespective of ur faith,race,and geographical affiliations,surely! u are bound to perish if u continue in this part and it will do u or anyone any good if u refuse to acknowledge Islam as a Religion of GOD and ALLAH as the creator of all things.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
any news of what happened to the vulture
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
{{{{{{Attention Nigeria...Attention Nigera}}}}

Every Man Named Muhammad and William Please Step forward and Stand in this Line near the Ak-47 please........

Either Change your Name and Remove your Masters Title or Eat This Bullet.

Your Choice....

Royal: What is your name Sir?

??~~??""My Name is Muhhamad"

Royal: *Loads Gun and Cocks back the Handle*

Royal: Now i am going to ASK YOU AGAIN...WHAT IS YOUR NAME SIR?

Abayomi: Abayomi Sir...Abayomi!!! I am Sorry...

Royal: Anybody Else Named Muhammad up in here?!?!?....

If So Step to the Front of the Line.

All Arab and Euro Worshippers will Be Exterminated Immediately.

The Black Hitler Has Arrived....Time for some Historical Purity To Cleanse this Region Up and put things in Proper Perspective.

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by gbadexy(m): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
The rate sudan, iran and some countries would be scrutinizing and victimizing birds now will be serious.
;DThe rate sudan, iran and some countries would be scrutinizing and victimizing birds now will be serious.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
gentle12: Dis is blasphemous,crude,satanic and foolishness of the peak.What religious faith do you profess that make u abhor people of the other faith so much dat u call for their heads,and speak ill of their GOD that is our GOD irrespective of ur faith,race,and geographical affiliations,surely! u are bound to perish if u continue in this part and it will do u or anyone any good if u refuse to acknowledge Islam as a Religion of GOD and ALLAH as the creator of all things.

Abayomi....Pass me the Gun Please.....
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by salafiyy: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
~Royal~:

Isn't your God Named Olòrún Or Some Bullshit Like that?

Stop Spitting those Middle Eastern Fairy Tales Young Man and Worship Yourselves.

You waiting for this fake jesus to come back and save you from who exactly?!...His Own Children!?....

Throw those Books in the Fire...

Chop Chop Children...

Don't Silence me Mods...My People Need me...

The Black Hitler up in this Biiitch.

DO NOT WORRY, YOU SHALL COME TO KNOW
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
The worst thing is that many anti-Israelis will quickly accept that as a fact without carrying out any research.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
~Royal~:

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2012

^^^Spot on!

Paranoia (and ganja) has a lot to answer for; it can make you think your imaginary enemies are out to get you.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by prettyboi1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
Going through most of the posts here, you'd agree with me that most black people particularly we Nigerians are dumb beyond the description of words. Of course how wouldn't we be dumb when we don't get bothered to educate ourselves? Even our own history as Nigerians, blacks & Africans, most of us don't know & we couldn't even be less bothered. We hate to read, research & task ourselves. The only thing we blacks care about is MONEY. IT'S SO BAD. Imagine a dumb-head here calling Sudanese people "Arabs." Damn! Our ignorance is pathetic.
Anyways, all you dumb-heads quick to always slave for Israel & U. S., learn to be objective & go & acquire some knowledge of history pls. Anything 's possible, the Sudanese security forces might have made quite some investigations before coming up with their results. Come to think of it, if the bird was just "researching on birds migration", how come it left the middle-East all the way to Africa & then on top of that coincidentally is also flying in the territories of a country that Israel has been prying on? Anyways, I'm just trying to look at it from two sides, I don't have any conclusions.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by dnawah(m): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Oya, time to kill every vultures in my neighborhood, Aba, Abia angry
i don kill 4 already but no tracking devices.them no no us
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
salafiyy: DO NOT WORRY, YOU SHALL COME TO KNOW

You should have already "came" to Know......

Especially By Now.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by elbinmanny(m): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
And now they will have to interrogate and torture the poor vulture to confess and sign a statement under duress grin

4 Likes

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Psylas(m): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
salafiyy: ISREAL THE FORERUNNER OF THE ANT-CHRIST...THE ONLY RELIGION THAT WILL NEVER BOW TO THEIR EVIL IS ISLAM, AND TO IT THEY HAVE DECLEARED WAR...THE FIGHT BETWEEN MUSLIMS ARMY AND JEWS WILL CARRY ON TILL THE COMING JESUS CHRIST, WHO WILL EVENTUALLY, KILL THEIR LEADER ANT-CHRIST...NOTE: JESUS CHRIST (I.E HE WILL BE THE MUSLIMS WAR LEADER) ARE GOING TO BE THE MUSLIMS...JESUS IS COMING BACK TAKE IT OR LEAVE, HE IS COMING!
do u mean isah or Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
pretty_boi: Going through most of the posts here, you'd agree with me that most black people particularly we Nigerians are dumb beyond the description of words. Of course how wouldn't we be dumb when we don't get bothered to educate ourselves? Even our own history as Nigerians, blacks & Africans, most of us don't know & we couldn't even be less bothered. We hate to read, research & task ourselves. The only thing we blacks care about is MONEY. IT'S SO BAD. Imagine a dumb-head here calling Sudanese people "Arabs." Damn! Our ignorance is pathetic.
Anyways, all you dumb-heads quick to always slave for Israel & U. S., learn to be objective & go & acquire some knowledge of history pls. Anything 's possible, the Sudanese security forces might have made quite some investigations before coming up with their results. Come to think of it, if the bird was just "researching on birds migration", how come it left the middle-East all the way to Africa & then on top of that coincidentally is also flying in the territories of a country that Israel has been prying on? Anyways, I'm just trying to look at it from two sides, I don't have any conclusions.

Sudanese People are Arab Black Hybrids you Stupidd Cooon....

Who allowed this fool to Use a Computer?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Florida Shop Owner Powerlifts Obama (Picture) / Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, / Robert Mugabe’s Resignation Letter (Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.