Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device (19822 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Sudan president detained in South Africa pending court order / Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by sconsults: 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
pretty_boi: Going through most of the posts here, you'd agree with me that most black people particularly we Nigerians are dumb beyond the description of words. Of course how wouldn't we be dumb when we don't get bothered to educate ourselves? Even our own history as Nigerians, blacks & Africans, most of us don't know & we couldn't even be less bothered. We hate to read, research & task ourselves. The only thing we blacks care about is MONEY. IT'S SO BAD. Imagine a dumb-head here calling Sudanese people "Arabs." Damn! Our ignorance is pathetic.
Anyways, all you dumb-heads quick to always slave for Israel & U. S., learn to be objective & go & acquire some knowledge of history pls. Anything 's possible, the Sudanese security forces might have made quite some investigations before coming up with their results. Come to think of it, if the bird was just "researching on birds migration", how come it left the middle-East all the way to Africa & then on top of that coincidentally is also flying in the territories of a country that Israel has been prying on? Anyways, I'm just trying to look at it from two sides, I don't have any conclusions.

You are a really big fool. You dont even know about seasonal migration of bird and its tracking systems... I don not like the isreali goverment but this sort of stupidity is depressing. Islamic goverments disgrace islam with this kind of news and foolish people like you always belive this and the phucking problem is that you dont keep your stupidity to yourself but come to nairaland spew nonsense and destroy islams already tanished image and you even have the guts call people dumb and for your information, sudan is an arab country and although they may look black, the spreak arabic and most regard themselves as arabs

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
Pretty Boi in here typing these run on sentences and broken Paragraphs.

All just to kiss Muhammad's Azz. LoL What an Ignorant Poor Excuse for a Black Man

Pretty what happened to Sudan being all Blacks?!?! I notice you conveniently stopped bloviating that Nonsense. grin

Somebody Slap That Black Fool across his Forehead and Ship him to Saudia Arabia....

Wait let me shoot him first....and Ship Over the Dead Body.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2012

Pretty Boi, Give me your Koran Son....I ain't got time for this Bullshit.

Soldiers Grab his Koran....Toss it in the Fire, and Shoot Him right in the Forehead.

Toss his Moutherfoukin Lifeless Body in the Red Sea.

Disperse of that Man's Corpse Immediately.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by izzo22: 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
achi4u: Technology at its peak.

ww111 will be too brutal for human race.

Hw can this be possible,taking pictures and sending it back to Isreal?
hup d bird told Dem everything dy needed to know during d interrogation..L>O:O>Ô=Dcheesy=))winkOÔ:ÔO>L>
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by prettyboi1(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
sconsults:

You are a really big fool. You dont even know about seasonal migration of bird and its tracking systems... I don not like the isreali goverment but this sort of stupidity is depressing. Islamic goverments disgrace islam with this kind of news and foolish people like you always belive this and the phucking problem is that you dont keep your stupidity to yourself but come to nairaland spew nonsense and destroy islams already tanished image and you even have the guts call people dumb and for your information, sudan is an arab country and although they may look black, the spreak arabic and most regard themselves as arabs
Ogbeni, Sudan is an Arab country? Dude you're officially dumb. Lol. Yes one of their official language is Arabic(they have more than one official language) but does that make them Arabs? I guess you're also an English man from the UK because Nigeria's official language is English. Lol. Dude, by the way, I'm not a Muslim,get that clear. I'm only trying to be objective & see things from as many perspectives as possible.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by dammytosh: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
idupaul: Anoda dumb African Regime ... The bird was obviously tagged to track bird migration .. Why would a spy bird bear and Isreali agency name tag if its actually on espionage and what is even there to spy in Sudan that drones and satellites won't do

If people still reason like you in Nigeria, then there is hope. You took the words out of my mouth. Good point.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
pretty_boi:
Ogbeni, Sudan is an Arab country? Dude you're officially dumb. Lol. Yes one of their official language is Arabic(they have more than one official language) but does that make them Arabs? I guess you're also an English man from the UK because Nigeria's official language is English. Lol. Dude, by the way, I'm not a Muslim,get that clear. I'm only trying to be objective & see things from as many perspectives as possible.

They also share Genetics with Arabs because of the Historical Accounts that have taken place...

Young Man i would advise you to stop typing and go back to the Dating&Meet Up Zone and continue on your quest for finding a Princess.

https://www.nairaland.com/1105353/anyone-prince-princess-here
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by klax(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
Isreali used vulture to spy Sudan pls a reasonable thinker kindly Why would Isreali Spy Sudan?? Spying Sudan for being the best country in the world Or spying Sudan for the best African Country?? Or spying Sudan because Sudan is a threat to Isreal Pls I could not understand the meaning of this senseless thread in the first place and what a hell that needs to do with us here
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by klax(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
Isreali used vulture to spy Sudan pls a reasonable thinker kindly tell me "Why would Isreali Spy Sudan?? Spying Sudan for being the best country in the world Or spying Sudan for beign the best African Country?? Or spying Sudan because Sudan is a threat to Isreal Pls I could not understand the meaning of this senseless thread in the first place and what a hell that needs to do with us here
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
sheyie2007:
stop your baseless speculation..the sudanese captured it not you..

Let Sudan attack Israel...mak we rest.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2012

Sir i would Kindly Request that You go back to this Thread You Created in this Section of the forum,...Clearly this Topic is over your Head.

You Also owe your fellow countrymen an Apology for uttering such Utter Rubbish in Regards to Sudanese People Being Pure Black.

Arabs Conquered that Region. Many of the Northern Sudanese are Heavily admixed.

Did you think Muhammad would "Conquer" a region just to enforce his language, religion, ideology...and not Touch the Women!?!?...

Sir Please Leave the Thread.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by abdulkayus(m): 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
I can c blind hatred here, hmmmmm. Some ppl dont knw hw dis world move. So som of u dont think dat birds may be study to knw d direction dey travel or even train and can be use to spy or hav u ppl 4gotten wen bird are use to send message in dos days.
Hmmmm, make una siddon dere make pant dey wear una. Hatred will only giv u ppl high BP. So u think Isreal cant do dat, SMH for som educated illitrates.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by prettyboi1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
~Royal~:

Pretty Boi, Give me your Koran Son....I ain't got time for this Bullshit.

Soldiers Grab his Koran....Toss it in the Fire, and Shoot Him right in the Forehead.

Toss his Moutherfoukin Lifeless Body in the Red Sea.

Disperse of that Man's Corpse Immediately.

Royal he-goat, you're just there acting "king" by yourself. Ha ha, your dreams of being a real-life actor wouldn't ever come through if you remain as dumb as you are? You think you're more "Pan-African/Black/Nigerian" than me? Go through my posts on NL & see for yourself. As much as I have my beliefs, interests & likings, I also believe in Objectivity, Justice & fairness. These things I just mentioned, most Nigerians lack. For most Nigerians, it's either you're for something or you're against it. What ever happened to fairness & justice? Who told you guys some answers don't lie between yes and no or for & against? So because I'm only trying to see things from as many sides as possible & also because I acknowledge the fact Israel is a "bully-Nation", I'm a muslim?
I'm a Christian & I'm proud of that (by God's Grace), I believe that the only being greater than mankind & humanity is God. Religion is not greater than mankind or humanity so I don't see why people should hate fellow human beings UNJUSTLY because of a difference in religion or ethnicity. How does that make you guys any different from boko Haram? Anyways, back to the topic... I retain my neutral stance "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE (on both the Israeli & Sudanese sides.) SIMPLE.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Wallie(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2012

Doubt it is true in this particular case unless the Israelis are close by but it is possible. One can very easily determine what the equipment is capable of if they get their hands on it.

I can't see any antenna which means that the frequency is relatively high because higher frequencies require smaller antennas. But with high frequencies, line of sight is required otherwise you will lose the signal because high frequencies are obstructed by hills, buildings etc. GPS works because it is in the sky and looks down at the receiving equipment. Also, to get any meaningful transmission range (greater than 2km), you will need a lot of power and the vulture just seems to be carrying a matchbox-sized equipment on its leg.

If the Israelis are close by then anything is possible. Since they said they use the vultures for tracking, it already has a GPS receiver onboard but it shouldn't have an optical lens (you need one for a pic or video but not for tracking). If there's an optical lens then... grin

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by victorD3: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
Βουκέφαλος: u may be right but on the other hand, the label on the bird might be a contingency in case the bird was seen or captured

How will they know it belongs to Israel is there s no tag on it?
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
idupaul: Anoda dumb African Regime ... The bird was obviously tagged to track bird migration .. Why would a spy bird bear and Isreali agency name tag if its actually on espionage and what is even there to spy in Sudan that drones and satellites won't do

You sir are actually the very dumb monkey here!. "The bird was tagged to track bird migration": You are a big fo*ol, why does the tracking device have picture taking abilities then? Isn't there a remote possibility this is actually a bird on an espionage mission, but masked to look like its just a research subject. You and the 20 people that liked your comments are the fo*ols! you dumb NITWIT!
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by NiceKid2(f): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
~Royal~:

Sir i would Kindly Request that You go back to this Thread You Created in this Section of the forum,...Clearly this Topic is over your Head.

You Also owe your fellow countrymen an Apology for uttering such Utter Rubbish in Regards to Sudanese People Being Pure Black.

Arabs Conquered that Region. Many of the Northern Sudanese are Heavily admixed.

Did you think Muhammad would "Conquer" a region just to enforce his language, religion, ideology...and not Touch the Women!?!?...

Sir Please Leave the Thread.
Royal or whatever u call yourself, u sound so much like a PSYCHO

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by NiceKid2(f): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
~Royal~:
They ain't find no damn bird.

Sudan is just sending out a subliminal message to the Muslim world saying "Help..These Zionist are about to Kick our Azzz in the Future"...

Good for them.

I hope they Televise the Massacre.

The Middle East will sit back with their Legs Crossed as the African Muslim Convert Semi Negroid Species is Slowly Nuked while having their reservoir contaminated.

I hope the Zionist Sprinkle in a Little Bio-Warfare as Well....

"Yo Shimon...can you pass me a Bottle of Hiv+79xzLq 3040 off the Shelf Please??...No no no Not that One..the Liquid Kind"

I Hope every last one of these Bastarrds are destroyed. mwuaahahah

Royal or whatever u call yourself, u sound so much like a PSYCHO
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by shaunReid: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
angryWht is going on...
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
pretty_boi:
You think you're more "Pan-African/Black/Nigerian" than me? Go through my posts on NL & see for yourself.

You mean the Same Post i just Posted to the Public about you Begging for Friendship and Subtle Romance?

pretty_boi: As much as I have my beliefs, interests & likings, I also believe in Objectivity, Justice & fairness.

You see the problem is, When the Northern Sudanese Arabs Were Bombing and Killing The Southern Sudanese Blacks...They never offered them Fairness.

pretty_boi: These things I just mentioned, most Nigerians lack. For most Nigerians, it's either you're for something or you're against it. What ever happened to fairness & justice?

Fairness left the Continent When Allah Arrived.

pretty_boi: Who told you guys, some answers don't lie between yes and no or for & against? So because I'm only trying to see things from as many sides as possible & also because I acknowledge the fact Israel is a "bully-Nation", I'm a muslim?

You are only Accused of being a Fool Sir, and So far you have confirmed that.

pretty_boi: I'm a Christian & I'm proud of that (by God's Grace),

So in other Words you Still Worship Middle East Creations of Deities and Divine Fiction?

...And that Is different from being a Worshiper of Islam How Again?.....

You are a Proud Black Fool. Nothing More.

3 Likes

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by BeraBera(f): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
ohemmanu: in ecology,ecologists try to understand migration patterns in animals e.g birds and fish etc.these animals move to certain regions of the world at particular periods in search of food,warmth or to produce their young ones.some birds from Africa migrate to europe let's say in the summer and move back in the winter cause of so many reasons.some fish specie live in fresh water but when they want to produce their youngs,they move to saltwaters.so in order for ecologists to study this movement pattern,they use tag.Hope i am of help
Thanks a lot
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by prettyboi1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
Wallie:

Doubt it is true in this particular case unless the Israelis are close by but it is possible. One can very easily determine what the equipment is capable of if they get their hands on it.

I can't see any antenna which means that the frequency is relatively high because higher frequencies require smaller antennas. But with high frequencies, line of sight is required otherwise you will lose the signal because high frequencies are obstructed by hills, buildings etc. GPS works because it is in the sky and looks down at the receiving equipment. Also, to get any meaningful transmission range (greater than 2km), you will need a lot of power and the vulture just seems to be carrying a matchbox-sized equipment on its leg.

If the Israelis are close by then anything is possible. Since they said they use the vultures for tracking, it already has a GPS receiver onboard but it shouldn't have an optical lens (you need one for a pic or video but not for tracking). If there's an optical lens then... grin
God Bless you bro. This is exactly what I've been trying to point out too. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE but because we're neither the Israeli nor Sudanese authorities, we can't know for certain if that vulture was/is a spy or truly a research-bird. But that still doesn't rule out the fact that a bird could be used as a spy.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by prettyboi1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
Soldiers Grab this Man's Bible and Toss it in the Flames, and Execute him via bullet to the Head at once.

Your Name is Agunleye,

Jesus does not Exist Black Fool. Stop Worshiping these Middle Eastern Fairytales created from the Inner Insanities of Delusional Humans stuck in 140 degree Heat

Your God is a Black Man.

Who you will now worship is Mother Africa

Who you will now Report to Is President Royal

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
So now you changed from your stance of "All Nigerians are dumb because they think Sudanese are Blacks"

To Suddenly Make Claims of being a Liberal?...

Why the sudden change?

Because you were called out on your Ignorance? LoL?

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by amec(m): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
isreal too much o, even vultures has been tamed and domesticated like peogens to carry out espionage and do other errands to enhance their owners war efforts around that trouble spot called middle east.

na waa o. i de shake in fears of this jews whose population are not upto that of the smallest state in nigeria.

anyway sha our own now since 1970 is to sitdone look just like any other moronic state in africa.

please somebody should tell our moronic brothers in sudan to kill or capture every bird, insect, fly, or crawling bug on the floor, you know, to make assurance double sure.

our people say 'the thing weh man no no, na im fit kill am'.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Dynamiq(m): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2012

You know it: SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2012
How come you are not spitting that Gospel about Sudanese People not being Hybrid Arabs anymore....

What Happened?!?! LoL

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by dadicvila(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
~Royal~:

.....Pick your Forehead off the floor Black Man, I ain't got time for the Bullshit Right About Now.

Germany is doing quite well right about now....

R.I.P To the Goat. Adolf Hitler.

Fam if you don't mind i like to borrow that Book......

That Black Hitler is Born. We will soon be a World Super Power....The Western World and Europe will have to Unite To Stop Our Greatness

Get that white man's Drill out of your Dirt!!! and Throw the Books in the Trash Right Now!!!!...

Funke...Pass me my Gun Girl, I ain't playing with these Niqqahs.....

Na so hitler take start with writing plenty rubbish O!but the world no take am serious,them been think say him dey play...
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Wallie(m): 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
I had to look at the forum this topic was posted in just to make sure that I'm not in the Religion forum. What's with all these ignorant people religion bashing? If you want to talk about religion then go to the Religion forum. This topic has nothing to do with being a Christian, Jew or Muslim.

Christians spy on Christians all the time.
Muslims spy on Muslims all the time.
Friends spy on friends all the time (e.g. Israel spying on the US, US keeping track of its allies etc).
As for Jews, it’s highly likely that orthodox Jews spy on regular Jews.

There's strategic advantage to be gained by knowing what someone is doing in secret. Period.

One last thing, Israel has a major motive to know what Sudan is up to because Sudan is used by Iran to manufacture weapons and also used as a smuggling point into Gaza. Israel recently bombed a bomb making factory inside Sudan. http://www.npr.org/2012/10/25/163653933/israel-blamed-for-arms-factory-bombing-in-sudan

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Psylas(m): 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
~Royal~:

You mean the Same Post i just Posted to the Public about you Begging for Friendship and Subtle Romance?

You see the problem is, When the Northern Sudanese Arabs Were Bombing and Killing The Southern Sudanese Blacks...They never offered them Fairness.

Fairness left the Continent When Allah Arrived.

You are only Accused of being a Fool Sir, and So far you have confirmed that.

So in other Words you Still Worship Middle East Creations of Deities and Divine Fiction?

...And that Is different from being a Worshiper of Islam How Again?.....

You are a Proud Black Fool. Nothing More.

u'r insultive
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Shalome(m): 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
~Royal~:
{{{{{{Attention Nigeria...Attention Nigera}}}}

Every Man Named Muhammad and William Please Step forward and Stand in this Line near the Ak-47 please........

Either Change your Name and Remove your Masters Title or Eat This Bullet.

Your Choice....

Royal: What is your name Sir?

??~~??""My Name is Muhhamad"

Royal: *Loads Gun and Cocks back the Handle*

Royal: Now i am going to ASK YOU AGAIN...WHAT IS YOUR NAME SIR?

Abayomi: Abayomi Sir...Abayomi!!! I am Sorry...

Royal: Anybody Else Named Muhammad up in here?!?!?....

If So Step to the Front of the Line.

All Arab and Euro Worshippers will Be Exterminated Immediately.

The Black Hitler Has Arrived....Time for some Historical Purity To Cleanse this Region Up and put things in Proper Perspective.
feeling u bro,let em know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Florida Shop Owner Powerlifts Obama (Picture) / Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, / Robert Mugabe’s Resignation Letter (Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.