Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device (19824 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Sudan president detained in South Africa pending court order / Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Oya, time to kill every vultures in my neighborhood, Aba, Abia angry
no need 2, go kill the millions vultures in ondo state
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
I must lead you Dogs on a Choke Chain.

A Forced Ideology Implanted and Instilled in the Minds of Blacks with messages of self love is the Only Way.

After all. Look at How Well it has worked for Arabs and Europeans.

How can Nigeria Ever be Worth of Damn when Half the Country is slamming their heads into dirt praying to a Sand God

While the Other Half are Worshipping a Hijacked Religion with Images of Italian Men as their "savior"

I must Lead the Sheep...For though they are too Blind To See and Feel the Sorrow of Reap~~~Royal

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by LeJeun3: 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
Kx: While Israeli Universities are fastening equipment capable of taking and sending photos back to Israel and or to track birds migration, what are our universities doing:

Campus pure water in Uniben
Unilag Bread in Lagos
Etc

U.I Bread in Ibadan grin
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by prettyboi1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2012
Wallie: I had to look at the forum this topic was posted in just to make sure that I'm not in the Religion forum. What's with all these ignorant people religion bashing? If you want to talk about religion then go to the Religion forum. This topic has nothing to do with being a Christian, Jew or Muslim.

Christians spy on Christians all the time.
Muslims spy on Muslims all the time.
Friends spy on friends all the time (e.g. Israel spying on the US, US keeping track of its allies etc).
As for Jews, it’s highly likely that orthodox Jews spy on regular Jews.

There's strategic advantage to be gained by knowing what someone is doing in secret. Period.

One last thing, Israel has a major motive to know what Sudan is up to because Sudan is used by Iran to manufacture weapons and also used as a smuggling point into Gaza. Israel recently bombed a bomb making factory inside Sudan. http://www.npr.org/2012/10/25/163653933/israel-blamed-for-arms-factory-bombing-in-sudan
Another one of the very few objective people on here. God Bless you.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by tintingz(m): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2012
~Royal~:
Israel Needs to Blow Sudan to The High Heavens and Bottoms of Hell, I don't give a fuc about Sudan.

Karma Biitch!

You Worship Semitic Doctrine and Ideology, You Get Burnt.

The Blacks of Southern Sudan have been tortured and ruthlessly slaughtered by acts of Genocide for Years in the Name of Allah!! angry

Hahaha Karma Is a Beautiful Thing.

Let's see if "Allah" gives a damn about you when those Satanic Zionist are dropping Bombs on your head in the Future.

I will enjoy every Bit of It.

You Bullied the Original Inhabitants of the Region with a foreign doctrine, Now You are the One Getting Bullied.

Life is Beautiful.

Zionist>Allah

How quickly you Black fools forget who put you into chains and sold you off like LiveStock.

Blow those Brainwashed Semi-Coons to Smithereens..

I would Personality Donate Money to Israel for their Zionist Causes.

I don't give a damn about Allah.... cool

are you rapping or is it too much of mariwana?

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ahhhh Here come this niqqah TingTingz.

The Prophet Muhammad Number 1 Chosen Black Fool/Disciple

LoL I knew you would arrive soon.

How is your Master Muhammad Doing?....
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
TingTingz is the Official Black Muslim Ambassador Of Nairaland......

How does it feel to worship the very same people who enslaved you and Ravaged Africa to the Point that by the Time the "White Man" arrived it was already broken and Torn Apart?

How About those Legendary Arabs and That Filthy Vile Book?...Quite a Legacy, Wouldn't you say?

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
Mariwana Flow is Pretty Heavy at the Moment. But These Rasberry SkunkVines Illuminate the Sheep who Continue to Sleep.

The Wifey says my child will be a Muslim..

...Ill be Damned.

Islam is not a religion, Islam is a War Philosophy.

A Very Good One If i Must Say.....

A War Philosophy that Gives Birth To War Theocracies, Polluted by Savage Creed.

The Same War Philosophy that Savaged and Ravaged Africa.....

You Worship What Destroyed you.

By Time Whites Arrived...all they did is enslave the scraps.

The Great West Africa Empires Were Overthrown by this Very Same War Philosophy.

Yet you worship the Blood dripping from the Hands of that Filthy Vile Muhammad and That Garbage Book.

A Black Muslim will always be a Traitor to Mother Africa. cool

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by bigmaut: 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
Those fools fail to spot an attacking war planes but caught a lousy vulture ;
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by lumeneng22: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
Wondafulation!
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by tintingz(m): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
@Royal. . .you need to be in yaba left(psycho school) for a good teaching grin grin

The mariwana is really working in yor brain, you need to stop my cray Royal dude tongue grin

I thought you are now recieving treatment all this while buh since av seen you on NL now with yor cray act you have'nt start recieving treatment

Ehya mr Royal-black slave. . .arabs and Islam are not dsame, i dont worship arabs i worship God my creator and yors too. . .

So look forward to yor silly Royal slaves. . .you must be Royal in Mariwana niqqa! grin grin grin
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by niyivasaz(m): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
~Royal~:
Mariwana Flow is Pretty Heavy at the Moment. But These Rasberry SkunkVines Illuminate the Sheep who Continue to Sleep.

...Ill be Damned.

Yet you worship the Blood dripping from the Hands of that Filthy Vile Muhammad and That Garbage Book.

Wat are you smokin??
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by dady12: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
this is technology at work,if vulture can do the work of human being,it is good for us to respect isreal,whelther the vulture is spying and sending photograph or animal migration or whatever,we need to commend isreal,isreal are fighting the right battle becos 2moro iran or sudan can use all this their mass destrutive weapons isreal are against to fight any country,before isreal is progressing in terms of their technology,nigeria are seriously progressing in corruption ,looting of billions and 2rd tenure,setting up of commitees,reviewing of commitee report, and cancellation of commitee report,infact i tire for this my country,when can 9ja be like isreal?
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by GentleNaaz(m): 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hu knws hw many spyn vultures r in naija. Naija no ft catch am. God saves us 4m ds untechnological advancd country of ours
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by afrikanns: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
idupaul: Anoda dumb African Regime ... The bird was obviously tagged to track bird migration .. Why would a spy bird bear and Isreali agency name tag if its actually on espionage and what is even there to spy in Sudan that drones and satellites won't do

bros u re a disappointed to dis generation,besides do u really know what s going on in this technological world mumu.tell u parents to go to Israel if they won be killed agbaya ode oponuosi. Muslim in Israel are even more than Christian.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by bunchyproject(m): 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
Wetin dem won carry d pictures do sef?
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by DanielNoble(m): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
justphillips: The media reported on Thursday that Darfur authorities found an Israeli Park Services GPS chip attached to the bird.

The vulture was on an espionage mission for the Tel Aviv regime, the media stated, adding that the bird had a leg band with labels that read in Hebrew, “Israel Nature Service” and “Hebrew University, Jerusalem.”

The equipment fastened to the vulture was capable of taking photos and sending them back to Israel.

However, Israel’s National Parks Service has denied the reports and said that both the GPS chip and the device were used by ecologists to track migration.

On October 24, Sudanese Minister of Information Ahmed Bilal Osman said four Israeli warplanes had attacked a weapons production factory in the Sudanese capital, Khartoum, killing at least two people.

Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir said on October 26 that the “reckless behavior is a manifestation of Israel’s concerns and nervousness about the political and social upheavals in the region and about the progress in Sudan.”

Sudan is not the only state reporting the capture of a bird with Israeli spying equipment attached to it.

In 2011, Saudi media reported that authorities had captured a griffon vulture with Israeli spying equipment attached to one of its legs, and a “Tel Aviv University” label

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/12/07/276631/sudan-captures-israeli-spy-vulture/
only presstv would give such a dumb news. Iran's propaganda station.beware of presstv. They gat nothing but war and anti Israel and west news.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by onila(f): 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
Nwa oguta: Dat na my vulture wey i dey look for.
grin
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by afrikanns: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
~Royal~:

...Ill be Damned.

you just insulted the greatest prophet of Islam now, this ur blasphemous thread now just caused u ,ur joy of this life and ur future bet it, infact ur final abode .
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by abiki(f): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
;
pimp_lucious :

If na naija ploice catch am dem go say see meat. Chop d bird and the tag as well grin
grin
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
pretty_boi:
Ogbeni, Sudan is an Arab country? Dude you're officially dumb. Lol. Yes one of their official language is Arabic(they have more than one official language) but does that make them Arabs? I guess you're also an English man from the UK because Nigeria's official language is English. Lol. Dude, by the way, I'm not a Muslim,get that clear. I'm only trying to be objective & see things from as many perspectives as possible.

It beats my imagination that somebody would be online and won't bother himself to google Sudan or Northern Sudan. Pretty Boi please Sudan is an Arab State. It is made up of 70% arabs.

Please check your information source very well.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by afrikanns: 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
DanielNoble: only presstv would give such a dumb news. Iran's propaganda station.beware of presstv. They gat nothing but war and anti Israel and west news.

fools are so numerous in this land sha, could u fool tell me what news does BBC ,VOA
and ur,CNN. carrys ashore. you see in this land part of the world u fool `s brain has been westernized and bought.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
uihebom: Guys let's talk about our own first , if na our law enforcement officers do you think dey will suspect dat a vulture is spying on dem?
For where?
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by afrikanns: 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2012
@~royal~Nairalander,did yu all know y ~royal~ was so talkative she has thick lips wide enof like dat of a drum.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by LeJeun3: 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
afrikanns: @~royal~Nairalander,did yu all know y ~royal~ was so talkative she has thick lips wide enof like dat of a drum.
Wetin carry U go her profile?
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Buc(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
~Royal~:
Black Man slams his Face in the Dirt to pray to a man from another continent who dehumanizes him...

What the fucckk is wrong with you?

We are Eradicating Black Fools Today.

All Road Signs Written in Arabic,English and French are to be Torn Down Immediately.

I have just passed the Bill.

That means...Pull down all of Muhammad,William and Pierre street Signs.

I ain't got time to read that Bullshit no more.
u wel?
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
afrikanns: .

fools are so numerous in this land sha, could u fool tell me what news does BBC ,VOA
and ur,CNN. carrys ashore. you see in this land part of the world u fool `s brain has been westernized
and bought.

And you listen to and watch ajazerah right?
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
afrikanns:

you just insulted the greatest prophet of Islam now, this ur blasphemous thread now just caused u ,ur joy of this life and ur future bet it, infact ur final abode .

Though I do not support insults, none of things you wrote will never happen to him. Mohammed died and decomposed. He got no power and was never ever a prophet of the most high GOD. He was an anti-christ.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by DanielNoble(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
afrikanns: .

and ur,CNN. carrys ashore. you see in this land part of the world u fool `s brain has been westernized and bought.
thank God for the west that Gave you education.you should have been naked with ur quran speaking arabic.insult me all you want. Ur comment is the same as the meaning of boko haram.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by dmitroika(m): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
Okija_juju: If you believe this story, then you must also believe that a Fish swallowed Jonah and kept him for three days.

Like Idupaul said, the vulture was most likely tagged by an animal conservation/observation group to track migration. Why the Isrealis would implant a SPYING DEVICE on a bird that they cannot control its flight path is still a wonder to me.

These Sudanese Fucktards should go and find the source of their problems. If the Isrealis want to spy on them, they dont need to use a vulture. Ordinary Google earth would do the job just fine.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_n7RltmTdk-g/TSiXmEZOpEI/AAAAAAAAZJs/HpAS1CLx2Ag/s400/Mossad+Agent+R65.jpg[/img]

but.. erm..erm.. did a fish not swallow jonah and kept him in its belly for 3 days?? lipsrsealed.. *just asking* undecided undecided
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by lorddannie: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
salafiyy: ISREAL THE FORERUNNER OF THE ANT-CHRIST...THE ONLY RELIGION THAT WILL NEVER BOW TO THEIR EVIL IS ISLAM, AND TO IT THEY HAVE DECLEARED WAR...THE FIGHT BETWEEN MUSLIMS ARMY AND JEWS WILL CARRY ON TILL THE COMING JESUS CHRIST, WHO WILL EVENTUALLY, KILL THEIR LEADER ANT-CHRIST...NOTE: JESUS CHRIST (I.E HE WILL BE THE MUSLIMS WAR LEADER) ARE GOING TO BE THE MUSLIMS...JESUS IS COMING BACK TAKE IT OR LEAVE, HE IS COMING!
a grandeur of confusion! Jesus will be the Muslim war leader Why not allah and his sword happy prophet?
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
DanielNoble: thank God for the west that Gave you education.you should have been naked with ur quran speaking arabic.insult me all you want. Ur comment is the same as the meaning of boko haram.

Don't him. Give visa to any of the western countries and he will jump at it . What stops him going to to reside in the northern nigeria or his arab countries afterall pakistan says islam-a-bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Florida Shop Owner Powerlifts Obama (Picture) / Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, / Robert Mugabe’s Resignation Letter (Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.