Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device (19825 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Sudan president detained in South Africa pending court order / Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
pretty_boi: Going through most of the posts here, you'd agree with me that most black people particularly we Nigerians are dumb beyond the description of words. Of course how wouldn't we be dumb when we don't get bothered to educate ourselves? Even our own history as Nigerians, blacks & Africans, most of us don't know & we couldn't even be less bothered. We hate to read, research & task ourselves. The only thing we blacks care about is MONEY. IT'S SO BAD. Imagine a dumb-head here calling Sudanese people "Arabs." Damn! Our ignorance is pathetic.
Anyways, all you dumb-heads quick to always slave for Israel & U. S., learn to be objective & go & acquire some knowledge of history pls. Anything 's possible, the Sudanese security forces might have made quite some investigations before coming up with their results. Come to think of it, if the bird was just "researching on birds migration", how come it left the middle-East all the way to Africa & then on top of that coincidentally is also flying in the territories of a country that Israel has been prying on? Anyways, I'm just trying to look at it from two sides, I don't have any conclusions.
Shut the fvck up,you numb-Islamist-azz-worshiper!
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by barapistis(m): 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
salafiyy: ISREAL THE FORERUNNER OF THE ANT-CHRIST...THE ONLY RELIGION THAT WILL NEVER BOW TO THEIR EVIL IS ISLAM, AND TO IT THEY HAVE DECLEARED WAR...THE FIGHT BETWEEN MUSLIMS ARMY AND JEWS WILL CARRY ON TILL THE COMING JESUS CHRIST, WHO WILL EVENTUALLY, KILL THEIR LEADER ANT-CHRIST...NOTE: JESUS CHRIST (I.E HE WILL BE THE MUSLIMS WAR LEADER) ARE GOING TO BE THE MUSLIMS...JESUS IS COMING BACK TAKE IT OR LEAVE, HE IS COMING!

i sens confusion here lol
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
Another Black Fool jumping in front of the Bullet Fighting That Filthy Vile Muhammad's Battles...

Get in here and Enlighten Us on the Genetics of The Sudanese...

LoL Why are Muhammad's Worshippers so god damn dumb?

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Classicalman(m): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
~Royal~:

Isn't your God Named Olòrún Or Some Bullshit Like that?

Stop Spitting those Middle Eastern Fairy Tales Young Man and Worship Yourselves.

You waiting for this fake jesus to come back and save you from who exactly?!...His Own Children!?....

Throw those Books in the Fire...

Chop Chop Children...

Don't Silence me Mods...My People Need me...

The Black Hitler up in this Biiitch.

You people need an Extremist....a man who guides by a leash and choke chain!

Shut your trap! Keyboard warrior.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by manny4life(m): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
pretty_boi: Going through most of the posts here, you'd agree with me that most black people particularly we Nigerians are dumb beyond the description of words. Of course how wouldn't we be dumb when we don't get bothered to educate ourselves? Even our own history as Nigerians, blacks & Africans, most of us don't know & we couldn't even be less bothered. We hate to read, research & task ourselves. The only thing we blacks care about is MONEY. IT'S SO BAD. Imagine a dumb-head here calling Sudanese people "Arabs." Damn! Our ignorance is pathetic.
Anyways, all you dumb-heads quick to always slave for Israel & U. S., learn to be objective & go & acquire some knowledge of history pls. Anything 's possible, the Sudanese security forces might have made quite some investigations before coming up with their results. Come to think of it, if the bird was just "researching on birds migration", how come it left the middle-East all the way to Africa & then on top of that coincidentally is also flying in the territories of a country that Israel has been prying on? Anyways, I'm just trying to look at it from two sides, I don't have any conclusions.

Dude, after all your ranting, you barely made any sense of what you wrote. If you were intelligent enough, a bird that's a living animal, how is it able to control it's path for surveillance? Like seriously, is Israel sending some electronic signals to the bird to change it's course?

Believe this thrash, and you'll believe anything.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Builder: 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
okosodo: Arabs should leave isreal and stop wanting to wipe them off the surface of the earth

Pull out a source and i mean a very credible source that say Arab nations want to wipe out isreal... and i will show you sources of prominent isrealis who want to wipe out palestinians
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by prettyboi1(m): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
B
~Royal~:

Sudanese People are Arab Black Hybrids you Stupidd Cooon....

Who allowed this fool to Use a Computer?

Lol at "Arab blacks".... Dude you're officially dumb beyond redemption & I swear I'm not going to engage your ignorant ass with arguments as it's already clear your ignorance will never be cleared. People like you disgrace the black race. Bye.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
This Idiott Pretty Boi Thinks Darfur is in "South Sudan"

Hey fool, come enter the thread and Enlighten us on how Sudanese People are Not Arab Black Hybrids..

Ill wait.

What a Clown.

I would advise you to update your Map......Stop googling 2002 Maps and Shitt.

South Sudan Broke Away..

Northern Sudan is called "Sudan"

In Darfur Blacks have been getting slaughtered by the loads, by an Islamic Ideology that Preaches Purity against you self hating cooons.

Who allowed this Moronn to Use a Computer?

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Raxxye(m): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
idupaul: Anoda dumb African Regime ... The bird was obviously tagged to track bird migration .. Why would a spy bird bear and Isreali agency name tag if its actually on espionage and what is even there to spy in Sudan that drones and satellites won't do
You may have a point there, but why Sudan of all places that the bird can possibly fly to?
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
Yeah you better leave motherfouker...

After typing that Bullshitt...I would Leave to.

What a Fool.

Go get your Master Muhammad and tell him i will use the Bathroom shortly and i need some Toilet Paper!

Chop Chop my Islamic Slave....

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by salafiyy: 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
Psylas: do u mean isah or Jesus Christ of Nazareth
THE ONE SOME FOOLS CALL GOD
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
Do i have to post Videos on The Genocides Committed against Blacks in Darfur for this Clown to Realize who "runs" that Region?

Dumb Black Fool. Stop Fighting Muhammad's Battles.

Muhammad Enslaved You Stupidd..

Ayo Abayomi....pass me my Gun....We got another one....He's a Stubborn One...

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Horus(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
vislabraye:
Is it mere by coincidence that Israel bombed Sudan?

No this is not a coincidence and I believe that this vulture was used as "drone"

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by aurenflani: 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2012
[quote author=~Royal~][color=#000099][i]Israel Needs to Blow Sudan to The High Heavens and Bottoms of Hell, I don't give a fuc about Sudan.

Karma Biitch!

You Worship Semitic Doctrine and Ideology, You Get Burnt.

The Blacks of Southern Sudan have been tortured and ruthlessly slaughtered by acts of Genocide for Years in the Name of Allah!! angry

Hahaha Karma Is a Beautiful Thing.

Let's see if "Allah" gives a damn about you when those Satanic Zionist are dropping Bombs on your head in the Future.

I will enjoy every Bit of It.

You Bullied the Original Inhabitants of the Region with a foreign doctrine, Now You are the One Getting Bullied.

Life is Beautiful.

Zionist>Allah

How quickly you Black fools forget who put you into chains and sold you off like LiveStock.

Blow those Brainwashed Semi-Coons to Smithereens..

I would Personality Donate Money to Israel for their Zionist Causes.

Okay we hear you very well. But if you believe that all races originated from Africa, why are you trying to make the white Arabs in Sudan look like strangers?
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by salafiyy: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
bara pistis:

MY BROTHER THERE IS NOTHIN CONFUSING HERE STUDY ISLAM NOT THE MUSLIMS, YOU WILL GET THE TRUE PICTURE CHRIST
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by salafiyy: 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
bara pistis:

MY BROTHER THERE IS NOTHIN CONFUSING HERE STUDY ISLAM NOT THE MUSLIMS, YOU WILL GET THE TRUE PICTURE CHRIST.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by prettyboi1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
all4naija: Shut the fvck up,you numb-Islamist-azz-worshiper!
Lol, dude aren't you that guy that claims to live in South Africa? Lmao... It's funny how I've never seen you win any argument or even make the least of sense on any thread here on NL. You're always arguing with everyone but never ever making sense. Anyways I'm not a muslim you he-goat, I don't know how many times I'd tell you that. I don't worship religion or any man/country, I worship & believe in Jesus(my Lord & Saviour) & I believe in being objective so I won't fight or hate anyone simply just because they practice a religion or speak a language different from mine.
Now, slave your Israeli masters need you to come back & continue your a$$ wiping. He-goat.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-U5BDLo4Ws

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darfur
Because of the war in Darfur between Sudanese government forces and the non-Arab indigenous population, the region was in a state of humanitarian emergency between 2003 and 2010.

You still want to kiss that Arab Man's Azzz Huh?....

What does Muhammad Backside Taste Like Fool?....

Stupidd Slave. I don't speak to slaves, everyone knows my Emo. I only speak to leaders.

Tell Muhammad to speak to me directly.

I don't talk to Slaves.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
pretty_boi:
Lol, dude aren't you that guy that claims to live in South Africa? Lmao... It's funny how I've never seen you win any argument or even make the least of sense on any thread here on NL. You're always arguing with everyone but never ever making sense. Anyways I'm not a muslim you he-goat, I don't know how many times I'd tell you that. I don't worship religion or any man/country, I worship & believe in Jesus(my Lord & Saviour) & I believe in being objective so I won't fight or hate anyone simply just because they practice a religion or speak a language different from mine.
Now, slave your Israeli masters need you to come back & continue your a$$ wiping. He-goat.
Can you please point out where I said that I live in South Africa? Dimwit!

I would ignore your silliness and keep to the topic.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
Is There another Black Fool in the Building who would like to defend his Muslim Arab Slave MASTERS Muhammad and his fellow Arab Understudies?

...I told you...The Black Hitler Has Arrived...

Time to Cleanse the Ignorance of this Region as a Means of Self Empowerment

All African's who worship the Bible and the Holy Koran Report to my Office Immediately...And Kiss your Loved Ones GoodBye Before you leave the House.

President Royal is in the Building.

A Zero Tolerance Policy to Foreign Worship has been enacted.

That means Black Women get your Azzes out of Church and Take that Bullshit Weave off of your Head

And Black Men Named Muhammad Walking around with Those Fuqqing annoying Robes and Slippers on are to be Exterminated Immediately

Signed. President Royal. The New Black Leader.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by sundaybam(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
Tecnology at it peak
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by tucker12(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
See dumbness again angry angry... Its called tagging. Someone should buy cable TV dish and send to this people they will know better if they watch national geography. or Animal planet! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
Kx: While Israeli Universities are fastening equipment capable of taking and sending photos back to Israel and or to track birds migration, what are our universities doing:

Campus pure water in Uniben
Unilag Bread in Lagos
Etc
Blame it on bad government and not our universites. There are loads of technological inventions and innovations wasting in our universities, especially in Futo my Alma mater.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
Kx: While Israeli Universities are fastening equipment capable of taking and sending photos back to Israel and or to track birds migration, what are our universities doing:

Unilag Bread in Lagos
Etc

the bolded cracked me up wit laf&crying

.....Pick your Forehead off the floor Black Man, I ain't got time for the Bullshit Right About Now.

Germany is doing quite well right about now....

R.I.P To the Goat. Adolf Hitler.

Fam if you don't mind i like to borrow that Book......

That Black Hitler is Born. We will soon be a World Super Power....The Western World and Europe will have to Unite To Stop Our Greatness

Get that white man's Drill out of your Dirt!!! and Throw the Books in the Trash Right Now!!!!...

Funke...Pass me my Gun Girl, I ain't playing with these Niqqahs.....

1 Like

Unilag Bread in Lagos
Etc
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by prettyboi1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
manny4life:

Dude, after all your ranting, you barely made any sense of what you wrote. If you were intelligent enough, a bird that's a living animal, how is it able to control it's path for surveillance? Like seriously, is Israel sending some electronic signals to the bird to change it's course?

Believe this thrash, and you'll believe anything.
Dude didn't you see in my post that I said I was just trying to stay objective & look at it from both sides (ie both from the Israeli & Sudanese sides)? Didn't you see in my post that I said I wasn't giving any conclusions?
Also, yes a vulture is a living thing, an animal at that & it's path may not have been programmed all the way from Israel, but have you heard about "Intelligence" & "intelligence agencies?" Intelligence agents could be living disguised as normal people among the populace & could possibly have set a vulture aflight there from the soils of Sudan. (Just assuming this as worse-case scenario if at all the bird was really a spy-bird). Do you honestly think "intelligence gathering" is child's play & is for dumb people? For instance, I don't know for certain but I can bet my last earnings that several CIA agents live amongst us here in Nigeria disguised as "normal people." To be sure about investigations, you have to be objective but ASSUME THE WORST CASE SCENARIO.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
Black Man slams his Face in the Dirt to pray to a man from another continent who dehumanizes him...

What the fucckk is wrong with you?

We are Eradicating Black Fools Today.

All Road Signs Written in Arabic,English and French are to be Torn Down Immediately.

I have just passed the Bill.

That means...Pull down all of Muhammad,William and Pierre street Signs.

I ain't got time to read that Bullshit no more.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by ayobase(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
Just this question, and I will be okay.
Is there any technology controlling that brid to flying to any place at any point in time?

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by bisoyeg(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
~Royal~:

.....Pick your Forehead off the floor Black Man, I ain't got time for the Bullshit Right About Now.

Germany is doing quite well right about now....

R.I.P To the Goat. Adolf Hitler.

As much as I like your ideology I still believe it's too extreme,you can also be classified with like of Boko haram.I will advice you to channel your zeal to a justified course that could be worth emulating

Fam if you don't mind i like to borrow that Book......

That Black Hitler is Born. We will soon be a World Super Power....The Western World and Europe will have to Unite To Stop Our Greatness

Get that white man's Drill out of your Dirt!!! and Throw the Books in the Trash Right Now!!!!...

Funke...Pass me my Gun Girl, I ain't playing with these Niqqahs.....

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
Look at this Idiott Pretty Boi still typing.....

Why are you trying to defend Arab Muslim Doctrine Black Fool?!?!

You are Deemed as Less than Human by them

You are Deemed as Worthless and Evil

You are Deemed Cursed.

Will somebody Unplug this foools computer or smack his phone out of his Hand Please.

Black Fool.

Google the Arab Slave Trade you Destitute Black Fool.

Wise Up.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by bisoyeg(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
@royal
As much as I like your ideology I still believe it's too extreme,you can also be classified with like of Boko haram.I will advice you to channel your zeal to a justified course that could be worth emulating[quote author=bisoyeg][/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, / Robert Mugabe’s Resignation Letter (Full Text) / Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.