Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device (19826 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Sudan president detained in South Africa pending court order / Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by dmitroika(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
pretty_boi: Going through most of the posts here, you'd agree with me that most black people particularly we Nigerians are dumb beyond the description of words. Of course how wouldn't we be dumb when we don't get bothered to educate ourselves? Even our own history as Nigerians, blacks & Africans, most of us don't know & we couldn't even be less bothered. We hate to read, research & task ourselves. The only thing we blacks care about is MONEY. IT'S SO BAD. Imagine a dumb-head here calling Sudanese people "Arabs." Damn! Our ignorance is pathetic.
Anyways, all you dumb-heads quick to always slave for Israel & U. S., learn to be objective & go & acquire some knowledge of history pls. Anything 's possible, the Sudanese security forces might have made quite some investigations before coming up with their results. Come to think of it, if the bird was just "researching on birds migration", how come it left the middle-East all the way to Africa & then on top of that coincidentally is also flying in the territories of a country that Israel has been prying on? Anyways, I'm just trying to look at it from two sides, I don't have any conclusions.

60 percent of your post was insultive and yet you have nothing tangible to say yet(@bolded).. are you not a victim of the insults you stated above?
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
lorddannie: a grandeur of confusion! Jesus will be the Muslim war leader Why not allah and his sword happy prophet?

Ask them. You can imagine such irony and extreme madness. Why not even mohamad? The truth is that muslims are expecting the coming of one that fits the discription of the anti-christ. Remember that Biblically, the anti-christ will hate the jews and christians. Just google islam and anti-christ.

Islam's future coming saviour will be Christian's anti-christ. Just google.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by tintingz(m): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
jusRadical:

Though I do not support insults, none of things you wrote will never happen to him. Mohammed died and decomposed. He got no power and was never ever a prophet of the most high GOD. He was an anti-christ.

tell that to apostle pauly
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by AGgal(f): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
Just looking 4 means to start a war
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
AG.gal:
Just looking 4 means to start a war

Not only that but also looking for more financial support from the rich gulf states like iran. You know that life is difficult in northen sudan.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by tboyunited: 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2012
idupaul: Anoda dumb African Regime ... The bird was obviously tagged to track bird migration .. Why would a spy bird bear and Isreali agency name tag if its actually on espionage and what is even there to spy in Sudan that drones and satellites won't do
gullible quote

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by tboyunited: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
jusRadical:

Ask them. You can imagine such irony and extreme madness. Why not even mohamad? The truth is that muslims are expecting the coming of one that fits the discription of the anti-christ. Remember that Biblically, the anti-christ will hate the jews and christians. Just google islam and anti-christ.

Islam's future coming saviour will be Christian's anti-christ. Just google.

instead of you to luk at the topic and leave religious issue out of it dumb ass.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by mabcos: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
okosodo: Arabs should leave isreal and stop wanting to wipe them off the surface of the earth
And when will u at least be honest in ur observations by advising Isreal to behave well towards the Arabians in d middle east.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
mabcos: And when will u at least be honest in ur observations by advising Isreal to behave well towards the Arabians in d middle east.

My friend Israel's actions are always in response/reaction to hostility from your arab/muslim brothers.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
tboyunited: instead of you to luk at the topic and leave religious issue out of it dumb ass.

It's bed time. Make sure you wee before going to sleep to avaoid 'weeing' on your bed.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
The questions are:

Why vulture; a bird that is not domesticated, edible and highly infectious.
Why track migration of a vulture and to what end.
Israel is truly spying on Sudan and that is end of the story. What Sudan needs to do is simple and I should not be the one to suggest how to decimate an enemy.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by patostation(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
The Israeli Mossad must have attached a series of addresses both in Khatoum and Tel Aviv-Yaffo where the vulture should fly to and fro (For it will be useless photographing jungles and deserts on Her Majesty's Secret Service). The vulture must visit every military base and Al Qaeda training camp in Sudan. Such a wonderful vulture!
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by NOLONGTIN1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2012
I pity the bird........ It either converts to Islam or die (a very difficult choice to make)

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by NOLONGTIN1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
engineerd:

You sir are actually the very dumb monkey here!. "The bird was tagged to track bird migration": You are a big fo*ol, why does the tracking device have picture taking abilities then? Isn't there a remote possibility this is actually a bird on an espionage mission, but masked to look like its just a research subject. You and the 20 people that liked your comments are the fo*ols! you dumb NITWIT!

I liked his comment so I'll reply you!!!
You are so dumb, for thinking we are dumb after reading through the comments on this thread. I'll ask you 1 question, Why did isreal put their agency(the University). Name on the bird?
Someone suggested it was done so if/when it's caught they could deny its use as a spy bird. I'll like to ask a question? Wouldn't it be untraceable if a name tag wasn't attached to the bird? Is 1 of the best military country/agency that dumb?? If I was sending a chicken/camera to spy on my neighbor, I'll definitely not put my name on it or do u see isreali spy with an isreali name tag on their foreheads or even pockets
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Vansnickers: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
idupaul: Anoda dumb African Regime ... The bird was obviously tagged to track bird migration .. Why would a spy bird bear and Isreali agency name tag if its actually on espionage and what is even there to spy in Sudan that drones and satellites won't do

Don't mind the illiterates. Their minds are still trapped in the stoneage.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by chloride6: 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
Kx: While Israeli Universities are fastening equipment capable of taking and sending photos back to Israel and or to track birds migration, what are our universities doing:

Campus pure water in Uniben
Unilag Bread in Lagos
Etc

Damm do we still have people this stupid?
Hw much of ur monthly salary have u donated to any university 4 proper research.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Ninilowo(m): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
.......buh come oo; how possible could it be to "instruct" a vulture to fly to sudan? A beg sudanese go sleep. the vulture was only doing its natural stuff
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
DanielNoble: only presstv would give such a dumb news. Iran's propaganda station.beware of presstv. They gat nothing but war and anti Israel and west news.

Noted!!!!
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by KayB: 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
dis country will remain deformed if its citizens refused to be informed.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by pressongodsay(m): 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
Freiburger: Isreal, always looking for trouble here and there.
after which nigerian army we go and face what they don't know how it came about.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by omenziate(m): 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
Fuccccking Islamists- the barbarian horde.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by ektbear: 12:42am On Dec 08, 2012
Israel is so frikkin cool.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Rexyl(m): 6:08am On Dec 08, 2012
If Israel could use a bird as a 'device' for sensing remote and sensitive issues such that the leaders saw it as a means to view and know some things in the secret, what then is Nigeria doing with the brains of numerous bees and other flies to sense and find out evil devices being freely deployed in the North for baseless destruction.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by 76Naira(m): 6:54am On Dec 08, 2012
Its a pity McAfee has been arrested. You are pure VIRUS...

~Royal~:
Israel Needs to Blow Sudan to The High Heavens and Bottoms of Hell, I don't give a fuc about Sudan.

Karma Biitch!

You Worship Semitic Doctrine and Ideology, You Get Burnt.

The Blacks of Southern Sudan have been tortured and ruthlessly slaughtered by acts of Genocide for Years in the Name of Allah!! angry

Hahaha Karma Is a Beautiful Thing.

Let's see if "Allah" gives a damn about you when those Satanic Zionist are dropping Bombs on your head in the Future.

I will enjoy every Bit of It.

You Bullied the Original Inhabitants of the Region with a foreign doctrine, Now You are the One Getting Bullied.

Life is Beautiful.

Zionist>Allah

How quickly you Black fools forget who put you into chains and sold you off like LiveStock.

Blow those Brainwashed Semi-Coons to Smithereens..

I would Personality Donate Money to Israel for their Zionist Causes.

I don't give a damn about Allah.... cool

Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by lastpage: 9:06am On Dec 08, 2012
Kx: While Israeli Universities are fastening equipment capable of taking and sending photos back to Israel and or to track birds migration, what are our universities doing:

Unilag Bread in Lagos
Etc

Plus CASSAVA BREAD at Aso Rock! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Oya, time to kill every vultures in my neighborhood, Aba, Abia angry

You again Eat better food so you can think better...
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Oya, time to kill every vultures in my neighborhood, Aba, Abia angry

You again Eat better food so you can think better...
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by einsteine(m): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
Sudan is an Arab country. Dont confuse sudan with south sudan.

pretty_boi:
Ogbeni, Sudan is an Arab country? Dude you're officially dumb. Lol. Yes one of their official language is Arabic(they have more than one official language) but does that make them Arabs? I guess you're also an English man from the UK because Nigeria's official language is English. Lol. Dude, by the way, I'm not a Muslim,get that clear. I'm only trying to be objective & see things from as many perspectives as possible.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2012
I saw in a newspaper today the UN (esp. the US) is turning it's attention to Africa to battle terrorism. In fact as we speak the US army is seeking permission to send troops to various African nations. Interesting where ever Israel feels threatened, the US feels inclined to invade that area. When I say WWW 3 is imminent. Please believe it.

I have said it before, and I will again.
My only hope is that south sudan (or any other subsaharan African nation for that matter) doesn't get involved. Otherwise they can do what they want to Sudan.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by luluosas(m): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2012

Unilag Bread in Lagos
Etc
And FUTY table water too.
Re: Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device by shaunReid: 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2012
ok nw member in da house...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mahjoub Mahjoubi: France Deports Tunisian Imam Accused Of Hate Speech. / Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, / Robert Mugabe’s Resignation Letter (Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.