Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? (26838 Views)

Konga Or Jumia: Which Is More Reliable? / Transfers From GTB Savings Account To Other Banks Is Now Enabled / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by DeHero1: 2:17am On Mar 02, 2013
george.ehis:
Wema bank is d best

The WEMA BANK in which planet?
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Taovic86(m): 2:21am On Mar 02, 2013
grin grin
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by nekaa(f): 2:31am On Mar 02, 2013
GTB all the way
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by tellwisdom: 2:39am On Mar 02, 2013
50calibre:

So because na peanuts, you want make him throway am abi mugu!

U dey craze fr head...peanuts are meant to be spent on beer and nkwobi.. angry angry
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by dayokanu(m): 2:46am On Mar 02, 2013
Baba Ijebu

Aka Agbonmagbe
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by admajorem: 3:35am On Mar 02, 2013
giv am to ur pastor to keep 4 u. Den giv me ur pastors numba.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Kazey1st(m): 3:51am On Mar 02, 2013
I will really advise you to go for diamond bank.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by toykathy(f): 3:57am On Mar 02, 2013
delors: Like seriously? You don't have a bank account yet? Are u a learner?

I guess u be chronic fault finder.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Sike(m): 4:06am On Mar 02, 2013
And how come no one is mentioning ACCESS BANK? Is it because they're thieves too?? Anyway, that's what i use. They ain't the Best, but atleast they're part of our Banks in Nigeria and some Nigerians need to partronise them. This is my own Story tho. Hope it reads. cheesy
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Revolva(m): 4:14am On Mar 02, 2013
Bear bear bank is the best
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 4:25am On Mar 02, 2013
DO THE HARLEM SHAKE........
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by miniziter(m): 4:31am On Mar 02, 2013
Leave him alone, dat's how u spent everythin u av
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by sezy911: 4:51am On Mar 02, 2013
How much do u ve
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Obinnau(m): 4:57am On Mar 02, 2013
tellwisdom:

U dey craze fr head...peanuts are meant to be spent on beer and nkwobi.. angry angry
U see ur life? Just listen to urself and u will understand what a silly comment u have made.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Princek12(m): 5:04am On Mar 02, 2013
Oke Sapati Community Bank is the best.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by losak9111(m): 5:06am On Mar 02, 2013
KEYSTONE BANK
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by beejay4all(m): 5:37am On Mar 02, 2013
Guys GTb remains d best bank Ever.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by DrDoGood1(m): 5:39am On Mar 02, 2013
Reliable is different from good services, if u are talking of just being reliable, then try First bank bacause you can have ur money there and sleep well with one eye open. lol but if it good services, u can try any of GTB, Diamond & Zenith.
But u can also try Waist Bank, you can find it easily around your area, its a very good bank, the profit comes instantly but afterwhich grin grin grin dont tell me am the one that advice you ooh. lol
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by dortmond(m): 5:48am On Mar 02, 2013
AB MFBANK & GTBank.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by ejyko4aek(m): 5:49am On Mar 02, 2013
ACCESS BANK PLC still remain the most reliable
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by ceejay80s(m): 5:51am On Mar 02, 2013
Bank of the North, Savanah bank,Ajò bank, World bank is the best
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by muaa(f): 5:54am On Mar 02, 2013
Hw come no one has mentioned SKY bank, its reliable bt GTBank, ZBN & FBN remains the most reliable considering their Strong Capital base.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 02, 2013
Please, OP did not ask which bank do you work for? He asked for more reliable bank. I believe stanbic IBTC would meet your needs.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by PallyG(m): 5:59am On Mar 02, 2013
Aijalon: Am just confuse and this as made me not to open a bankaccount yet because i don't know the bank in nigeria dat is reliable and affordable,The main problem is that i don't know the most reliable one among them. Please nairalander's which Nigeria bank do you think is reliable anytime anyday?
I will recommend GTB bank.They are very reliable.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 02, 2013
GTB
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by FlyboyZee: 6:03am On Mar 02, 2013
FBN all the way.

For those calling GTB and Zenith, its like you are still living in the past.

FBN is the ish. For cutting edge technology in the banking industry in Naija, FBN has taken the lead. It used to be GTB, but not any more. For me, Zenith is just an overhyped bank thriving on the premise of class distinction which ain't worth shyt as their processes and procedures are archaic. As for Diamond Bank, they want to act like the I-pad of the banking industry, refusing to interface with other banks as if its possible for one to know it all, have it all and do it all.

I know these much, because I transact with these banks on a regular basis.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Ivoo(m): 6:08am On Mar 02, 2013
All of them except ECOBANK.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Afolayan123: 6:13am On Mar 02, 2013
delors: ...but on a second thought, you can try Owena bank, or Savannah or Society General Bank...those ones are very very reliable to lose funds wink
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Trottle: 6:19am On Mar 02, 2013
If you want reliability u can try UNION bank and be a mile away from UBA u hear

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by pattyclues(f): 6:21am On Mar 02, 2013
Wema Bank is a good bank, its quiet and effective, they have excellent customer service.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by pendusky(m): 6:25am On Mar 02, 2013
Aijalon: Am just confuse and this as made me not to open a bankaccount yet because i don't know the bank in nigeria dat is reliable and affordable,The main problem is that i don't know the most reliable one among them. Please nairalander's which Nigeria bank do you think is reliable anytime anyday?

considering the bold words

solution

if Nigeria is constant then take the square of reliable and affordable

==> reliable x affordable = consistent and inexpensive

considering the banks available in Nigeria which is constant, consistent and inexpensive

GTB - Consistent and Inexpensive
First Bank - Consistent and Expensive
Zennit Bank - Consistent and More Expensive
Sterling Bank- Consistent, Affordable and One Customer Bank (Treat you as the only customer) grin
Diamond Bank- Consistent and inexpensive

So ? Choose Wisely

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Pataki: 6:25am On Mar 02, 2013
GTB is the most useless bank in Nigeria! I have never seen such a useless bank like theirs before. Very poor and appalling customer service. They look at you as if you are coming to beg money from them.

Before coming to Nigeria, I used to think the bank was all that. However my first hand experience with them shows that they are better off packing up their services. That bank gives me a headache at all times.

Zenith bank and First bank are the only reliable banks in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. / Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 / Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.