Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? (26842 Views)

Konga Or Jumia: Which Is More Reliable? / Transfers From GTB Savings Account To Other Banks Is Now Enabled / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by fadamekus(m): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
Keystone bank and hahahaha bank laugh and ur money will be safe grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by vandarsar(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
For me, a bank is reliable if it can offer solution to your problems. Customer service relation, accessibility n proximity, what the bank can do for you, their service charge too, atm efficiency.

Other products innovations is also key, such as what Gtbank is currently doing: atm deposit, the oda device on the counter, efficient and secure online banking and mobile banking.

For me I found ecobank useful wen I was in skool cos they don't have much customers so I don't have to spend much time withdrawing money from the counter. When I left skool I still found it useful on my trips to west african nations.

It was only recently I opened gtbank and first bank cos ecobank could no longer meet my needs.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by balladin: 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
Well as far as Nigeria is concerned First bank is the most reliable. It's been around for over a century and has survived many seasons. The bank has just repositioned to go on for another century.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by afeeshassan: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
Fidelity bank is the most surportive and best bank in nigeria
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Ezeufi: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2013
NBM, The National Bank of Maiduguri. They offer the best mortgage rates and their student loans are interest free.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by DeHero1: 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
De-Hero:
Make una no forget d OLD METHOD o. I guess it still remains the most reliable so far... but don't expect to receive interest.

DIG THE GROUND AND HIDE UR MONEY. SIMPLE!!!

Even the banks u'r claiming to be d best, do they giv u interest? angry

THE TRUTH IS BITTER
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Greatfes17: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2013
Diamod Bank is the best for me. Their customer services are ok. Try visiting them via www.diamodbank.com before opening an account with them.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by berildan(m): 12:17am On Mar 04, 2013
What ever happened to Eco Bank?
grin wink
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Ibehdonl(m): 4:34am On Mar 04, 2013
b4 i tell u wich bank is most reliable,hw much do u hav?wia do u live?no need 2 save ur money in d bank,we need 2 discuss in ur house,say by 2am dot.just giv me ur address i can help u,am ur friend.b4 i tell u wich bank is most reliable,hw much do u hav?wia do u live?no need 2 save ur money in d bank,we need 2 discuss in ur house,say by 2am dot.just giv me ur address i can help u,am ur friend.b4 i tell u wich bank is most reliable,hw much do u hav?wia do u live?no need 2 save ur money in d bank,we need 2 discuss in ur house,say by 2am dot.just giv me ur address i can help u,am ur friend.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Chynx(m): 8:00am On Mar 04, 2013
chikasson: my brother save the money under your bend. Then call me and tell me ur address

It is "bed" not "bend"...clown.

I Would pick First Bank and Guarantee Trust Bank...maybe Diamond Bank too.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by greenalwaz: 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
Believe guys,GTB sucks ds days,wot actualy attractd me 2 d bank b4 ws there service but now its horrible .Qu 4 more than 30mins ds dys hs bcom order of d day jst lik UBA.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2013
lets b realistic,dis guy as said somtin meaninful cool
ITbomb: In my opinion , Nigerians tend to think in only one direction even at the expense of their comfort.
Example is MTN, even with high tariff to other network , poor internet , poor voice clarity n congested network compared with other networks, people still go there cos they 'think' they are the most reliable.
Strong Banks For day to day Banking, walk in , do ur transaction and walk out without spending the whole day in queue
FCMB - nice customer support n prompt service
Access Bank
Diamond
EcoBank
If you want to dump huge money for a long time go to
First Bank
Zenith... Lets be realistic
FCMB
Government contractor or oil n gas
EcoBank
Stanbic
UBA
These banks are strong n reliable but most times overcrowded both inside n ATM, if you value ur time , don't go there
First Bank
GTB
UBA
Diamond [sometimes]
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ibehdonl: b4 i tell u wich bank is most reliable,hw much do u hav?wia do u live?no need 2 save ur money in d bank,we need 2 discuss in ur house,say by 2am dot.just giv me ur address i can help u,am ur friend.b4 i tell u wich bank is most reliable,hw much do u hav?wia do u live?no need 2 save ur money in d bank,we need 2 discuss in ur house,say by 2am dot.just giv me ur address i can help u,am ur friend.b4 i tell u wich bank is most reliable,hw much do u hav?wia do u live?no need 2 save ur money in d bank,we need 2 discuss in ur house,say by 2am dot.just giv me ur address i can help u,am ur friend.
Godforbid well ma reason for askin dis question was just to know cos i really need to>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. / Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 / Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.