Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? (26840 Views)

Konga Or Jumia: Which Is More Reliable? / Transfers From GTB Savings Account To Other Banks Is Now Enabled / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 02, 2013
Zenith, GTB and Diamond bank. smiley I bank with all of em.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Felixalex(m): 6:27am On Mar 02, 2013
tellwisdom: See this one wey no get upto 10,000 naira dey ask which bank he wan save em peanut angry angry
Dude, f^ck u mehn!
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Bokoharam: 6:58am On Mar 02, 2013
People are just confirming how ignorant they are about banks & financial issues.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by djeezy(m): 7:08am On Mar 02, 2013
Banks? Huh? The best way to double your money is to fold it and put it in your pocket. Ha, just kidding, i think firstbank,fidelity and uba are good banks.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by egberipops(m): 7:10am On Mar 02, 2013
Aijalon: Am just confuse and this as made me not to open a bankaccount yet because i don't know the bank in nigeria dat is reliable and affordable,The main problem is that i don't know the most reliable one among them. Please nairalander's which Nigeria bank do you think is reliable anytime anyday?

for women like you sandusty wanted to introduce almajeru zero capital bunking. but u can try nairalannnnnd bank, subsidy bank,shiloh or love world or even immanuel tv banks. stop wastin my battery.....
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 02, 2013
GTBANK and FIDELITY BANK though Fidelity bank online customer service is very dull I wonder if they even check there mail everyday but GTBANK takes it when it comes to online and offline customer support and they have loads of features you can benefit from.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Alajiki(m): 7:18am On Mar 02, 2013
1.FirstBank
2. GT Bank
3. Zenith Bank
In that order
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by spark4daz(f): 7:19am On Mar 02, 2013
No bank is perfect, at on time or the other they might malfunction. So when opening an account, choose the one that have fewer tendencies to misbehave.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by reallife3(m): 7:19am On Mar 02, 2013
actually the advantages of some of our banks are disadvantages of others but some of the banks are worst. E.g mainstreet bank former afribank and union bank, these two banks are not trying at all
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by cardoso111(m): 7:23am On Mar 02, 2013
Only 4 banks!GTB,FBN,Access and Diamond!!
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by earthgreeners(m): 7:23am On Mar 02, 2013
I give it to Diamond Bank and Stanbic IBTC

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by earthgreeners(m): 7:24am On Mar 02, 2013
I give it to Diamond Bank and Stanbic IBTC...

GTBANK is getting bad...crowded banking hall and bad CS
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Toniwavs(m): 7:26am On Mar 02, 2013
Try union bank

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Udpconcept(m): 7:26am On Mar 02, 2013
[quote
author=megainvest]First Bank remains Nigeria's most reliable bank in my
opinion (Keyword: Reliable). Other nice ones are Zenith and GTB.
ecobank is among d nice one but reliable as u say first i give it.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Hemanwel(m): 7:28am On Mar 02, 2013
Sterling Bank blazes the trail in terms of innovations.Others follow.
By the way,if u dnt use a bank,how do knw they are good,bad,or worse?
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by BarnabasCo: 7:33am On Mar 02, 2013
donkray: Diamond GT and First Bank in that order.

i support you!!
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by mima2012: 7:35am On Mar 02, 2013
Access bank remain the best, their ATM services and availabity is d bomb.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by tejpot(m): 7:42am On Mar 02, 2013
From all I see gtbank has been mentioned most go for that.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by vision2050: 7:42am On Mar 02, 2013
CBN nko? Very reliable
access bank na theivies chop money like kalokalo the worst bank to me:@:@
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 02, 2013
Federal Govtbank Firstbank,Zenith,GTbank,Stanbic,Diamond............

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by crowaddy(m): 7:47am On Mar 02, 2013
ECOBANK
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by zicoto(m): 7:50am On Mar 02, 2013
If u truly love ur money more than ur life, neva try UBA oooo!
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by ITbomb(m): 7:52am On Mar 02, 2013
In my opinion , Nigerians tend to think in only one direction even at the expense of their comfort.
Example is MTN, even with high tariff to other network , poor internet , poor voice clarity n congested network compared with other networks, people still go there cos they 'think' they are the most reliable.
Strong Banks For day to day Banking, walk in , do ur transaction and walk out without spending the whole day in queue
FCMB - nice customer support n prompt service
Access Bank
Diamond
EcoBank
If you want to dump huge money for a long time go to
First Bank
Zenith
FCMB
Government contractor or oil n gas
EcoBank
Stanbic
UBA
These banks are strong n reliable but most times overcrowded both inside n ATM, if you value ur time , don't go there
First Bank
GTB
UBA
Diamond [sometimes]
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by jhydebaba(m): 7:54am On Mar 02, 2013
Someone should just take the votes and give us an answer at the end of the day.

UNITY BANK
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Youngzedd(m): 7:59am On Mar 02, 2013
GTBank is the best.

First Bank always mess up in their ATM, they will deduct your money without giving u a pin if you complain they will tell you it will be credited back, that will tale two days.

First Bank don fall my hand too much but GTBank never did, best customer services.

The only thing last bank pass is to deduct your money and give rubbish excuse.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by olaayo105(m): 8:04am On Mar 02, 2013
Aijalon: but what about U.B.A

don't try UBA there are thief
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by Johnnoah1st: 8:04am On Mar 02, 2013
ok
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by denny4ril: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2013
If u are online banking freak, GTB is d way to go. fisrt bank is truly the first too in this regards.. u might later dump d services of UBA and Ecobank due to erratic high bank charges on your money
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by StateOfMind: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2013
Pataki: GTB is the most useless bank in Nigeria! I have never seen such a useless bank like theirs before. Very poor and appalling customer service. They look at you as if you are coming to beg money from them.

Before coming to Nigeria, I used to think the bank was all that. However my first hand experience with them shows that they are better off packing up their services. That bank gives me a headache at all times.

Zenith bank and First bank are the only reliable banks in Nigeria.

I concur! GTB is overated. I still don't understand how they haven't figured how to control their crowd. They have really few branches and its like that In most cities I've been to. I just hate it when I have a cause to go to their banking hall for any form of transaction. The queue alone can make you go numb and their customer servuce is really poor.

@Op, first bank it is. Too reliable. Good customer service with functioning atms, and easily accessible.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by StateOfMind: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2013
jhydebaba: Someone should just take the votes and give us an answer at the end of the day.

UNITY BANK

Huh? UNI-what? Na that bank worse pass.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by ckkris: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2013
dayokanu: Baba Ijebu

Aka Agbonmagbe

That Awolowo 419 still dey?
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Banks Is More Reliable? by denny4ril: 8:13am On Mar 02, 2013
StateOfMind:

I concur! GTB is overated. I still don't understand how they haven't figured how to control their crowd. They have really few branches and its like that In most cities I've been to. I just hate it when I have a cause to go to their banking hall for any form of transaction. The queue alone can make you go numb and their customer servuce is really poor.

@Op, first bank it is. Too reliable. Good customer service with functioning atms, and easily accessible.
@ stateofmind: u obviously do not like GTB coz of crowd issues. i ve got the same issue with them too but still prefer GTB internet banking service. Would give first bank a try someday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. / Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 / Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.