Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,540 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

I Noticed This With Ladies? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Noticed This With Ladies? (6638 Views)

Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies / What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? / Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by dmcdad: 2:57am On Dec 11, 2012
P4VS20: finally someone talking for herself.

@ pleep, take it easy bro.

@ star, hmmm, thanks for that perspective of what it means. but i think if girls say it in english instead of sign language, it will drive the point home faster for most guys who have time to chase.
You are very correct. Everyone's instincts are not the same. @star, i like what u said buh, try to put it in plain words, rather than encrypt it in sign language..
@p4vs20, I like what u said abt the pple who have the time cuz if a gurl is waiting for me to keep chase, she is only having a phantasmagoria..
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by P4VS20: 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
dmcdad:
You are very correct. Everyone's instincts are not the same. @star, i like what u said buh, try to put it in plain words, rather than encrypt it in sign language..
@p4vs20, I like what u said abt the pple who have the time cuz if a gurl is waiting for me to keep chase, she is only having a phantasmagoria..

LOL. chase bawo?! e no dey happun!
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Shayoo1: 5:24am On Dec 12, 2012
kulyie: when women say the truth u get defensive by insulting her to make yourselves feel better,let me ask u a question,i know you will never admit it,but from facts all over nairaland,its true.why do u want to be friends with a girl? Date her,when you date her,what are your intentions,have s#x with her,and if it is marriage,why do u marry? Am sure all of u will be quick to say children,love,companion,friendship and all your lies,but d undiluted truth is that the most important reason at d back of your minds which you dont want to admit is S E X. its all about the three letter word.u act like u cant live without it
Biko, are u a virgin?
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Shayoo1: 5:34am On Dec 12, 2012
boron10:
then the girls have to keep quiet and allow the guys to adopt whatever strategy they think would work for them instead of making it seem like one would have to study a particular manual before wooing them.
Oshe ooooooo!
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Mynd44: 5:40am On Dec 12, 2012
Shayoo%:

Biko, are u a virgin?
Hmmmm
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 12, 2012
Shayoo%:

Biko, are u a virgin?
hehehehehehe what a question,anyway what is your buisness with my s3xual status? Orisirisi.smh.wonders shall never end on nairaland
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Jesufrend(m): 8:00am On Dec 12, 2012
If dem 4m 4 u, waka pass,cos ders no tym 4 tyming bomb.
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 12, 2012
It means she only wants u as a friend that's it, is it compulsory to date every guy who asks u out angry
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Adaeze003(f): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2012
some guys are just meant for the 'friends zone'
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Mynd44: 8:34am On Dec 12, 2012
mondi_cheeks: It means she only wants u as a friend that's it, is it compulsory to date every guy who asks u out angry
I wonder ooo. But you must date me
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2012
U ignore women who are dying to date u and go for those who can't return that love...some boys!
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
I wonder ooo. But you must date me
lmao...by force?
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by dmcdad: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I'm married grin
Finally?
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by blaise26abj(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2012
na wa o. people shld stop saying guys are all about sex. Like women don't like sex at all. It is a basic human need. Even death-row criminals are not denied it.

@OP: when u are in the friend zone and u wanna switch, don't do it abruptly. Take time. Plant the idea subtly and let her recondition herself. Don't change or start looking all serious like u are abt to hug a bomb strapped bokoharam. Never let her feel a change in the friendship.
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by KachiKel(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2012
blaise26.abj:
na wa o. people shld stop saying guys are all about sex. Like women don't like sex at all. It is a basic human need. Even death-row criminals are not denied it.

@OP: when u are in the friend zone and u wanna switch, don't do it abruptly. Take time. Plant the idea subtly and let her recondition herself. Don't change or start looking all serious like u are abt to hug a bomb strapped bokoharam. Never let her feel a change in the friendship.

Nice words blaise,
This SEX thing is a complex issue,the life drive in every human is the EROS,sex drive,not necessarily the act.the tot of it subconsciously keeps us driven to live,when you loss that drive,you start having the death drive control you,you become antisocial,suicidal,loss interest in things.
So when you say all a man thinks is SEX,you are not wrong cos you,the lady,was also driven by the same sex drive to realize that.talking of the act is another thing,ladies should not think that when a guy starts saying hello,his intentions is having sex with you.pls let's correct that notion.
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Mynd44: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2012
mondi_cheeks: lmao...by force?
Yes!!!!!
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yes!!!!!
I will send u an appication form grin my father made it
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Mynd44: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I will send u an appication form grin my father made it
Send it fast
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
Send it fast
okay sure, don't forget to include application fee grin
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by hardbody: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2012
kulyie: when women say the truth u get defensive by insulting her to make yourselves feel better,let me ask u a question,i know you will never admit it,but from facts all over nairaland,its true.why do u want to be friends with a girl? Date her,when you date her,what are your intentions,have s#x with her,and if it is marriage,why do u marry? Am sure all of u will be quick to say children,love,companion,friendship and all your lies,but d undiluted truth is that the most important reason at d back of your minds which you dont want to admit is S E X. its all about the three letter word.u act like u cant live without it

Let us even assume for purposes of this discussion that you are right. What is wrong in wanting to have just SE.X. Quite a number of ladies i know (note i said ladies not girls like you)also want nothing other than great SE.X. No committments, no strings attached, nothing else. I have like 2 of them on the floor below mine. THey make no issues about all these minor things that some of you girls loose sleep over. SE.X is an over the counter commodity, you could almost always get one whenever and wheerever you want it, so it simply shows a level of ignorance and immaturity when you girls sound as if it is one hell of a big deal. Everyone loves to phock both males and females. Get it?

1 Like

Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by madas(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
when women say the truth u get defensive by insulting her to make yourselves feel better,let me ask u a question,i know you will never admit it,but from facts all over nairaland,its true.why do u want to be friends with a girl? Date her,when you date her,what are your intentions,have s#x with her,and if it is marriage,why do u marry? Am sure all of u will be quick to say children,love,companion,friendship and all your lies,but d undiluted truth is that the most important reason at d back of your minds which you dont want to admit is S E X. its all about the three letter word.u act like u cant live without it
Sea who is talking about men and SEX! If you can be true to yourselve you know that when it comes to marriage women are encline to sex than men. Because as a woman if you married a man and later find out that his manhood is working or is missing you be the that will quikly call for divoce. Another thing is that when a man is married and is staying far away from the wife because of his job, if that man can call the wife on phone like 100 time in a day that 100 time the wife will asking him when are you coming home even if the man have left her all the riches in the world for her at home, but for the fact that he didn't leave one thing behind she is not satisfy.
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by madas(m): 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2012
when women say the truth u get defensive by insulting her to make yourselves feel better,let me ask u a question,i know you will never admit it,but from facts all over nairaland,its true.why do u want to be friends with a girl? Date her,when you date her,what are your intentions,have s#x with her,and if it is marriage,why do u marry? Am sure all of u will be quick to say children,love,companion,friendship and all your lies,but d undiluted truth is that the most important reason at d back of your minds which you dont want to admit is S E X. its all about the three letter word.u act like u cant live without it
Sea who is talking about men and SEX! If you can be true to yourselve you know that when it comes to marriage women are encline to sex than men. Because as a woman if you married a man and later find out that his manhood is not working or is missing you will be the one that will quikly call for divoce. Another thing is that when a man is married and is staying far away from the wife because of the nature of his job, if that man can call the wife on phone like 100 times in a day that 100 times the wife will be asking him when are you coming home even if the man had left her all the riches in the world at home, but for the fact that he didn't leave one thing behind she is not satisfy.
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
hardbody:

Let us even assume for purposes of this discussion that you are right. What is wrong in wanting to have just SE.X. Quite a number of ladies i know (note i said ladies not girls like you)also want nothing other than great SE.X. No committments, no strings attached, nothing else. I have like 2 of them on the floor below mine. THey make no issues about all these minor things that some of you girls loose sleep over. SE.X is an over the counter commodity, you could almost always get one whenever and wheerever you want it, so it simply shows a level of ignorance and immaturity when you girls sound as if it is one hell of a big deal. Everyone loves to phock both males and females. Get it?
yea'right,am sure in your little mind,u must be feeling like a man,d truth is that u just sounded like a 14 yr old boy
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Mynd44: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
mondi_cheeks: okay sure, don't forget to include application fee grin
Okay ma'am
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Ryabcool(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2012
kulyie: yea'right,am sure in your little mind,u must be feeling like a man,d truth is that u just sounded like a 14 yr old boy
you need a good relationship... You obviously lack a real man in your life. Cos if you did, you would be too happy to have time to come on this forum and spew all these nonsense talk... Not everything is about sex. Saying all men know is sex is like saying all women know is money... Stop overrating sex. Matured people don't view sex as anything. And why's that? Well when you attain certain maturity, you'd realise that sex is just by the way... If the guys you roll around with are all about sex, then it means you roll around with boys and not men. Stop moving with boys, get a man. It'll do you good. Have a great sunday. ☺

1 Like

Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 16, 2012
Ryabcool: you need a good relationship... You obviously lack a real man in your life. Cos if you did, you would be too happy to have time to come on this forum and spew all these nonsense talk... Not everything is about sex. Saying all men know is sex is like saying all women know is money... Stop overrating sex. Matured people don't view sex as anything. And why's that? Well when you attain certain maturity, you'd realise that sex is just by the way... If the guys you roll around with are all about sex, then it means you roll around with boys and not men. Stop moving with boys, get a man. It'll do you good. Have a great sunday. ☺
isnt it funny how u moved from defending your points to personality atacks.if fornication and pre marital sex mean nothing to u or its not much of a deal,it shows how much u respect your body,however as for me,my body is d temple of the lord and he says anyone who abuses his temple,him shall d lord destroy.i rever God that much that sex is a big deal for me and i dont have to be afraid if stds,unwanted pregnancies,hiv and so many diseases associated with morally bankrupt men and women like you.happy sunday to u too and make sure u ask God for forgiveness before u worship him.its a pity how good has become evil and sin has become good in our society.as for me,i will not pray to God with a defiled body

1 Like

Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 16, 2012
Ryabcool: you need a good relationship... You obviously lack a real man in your life. Cos if you did, you would be too happy to have time to come on this forum and spew all these nonsense talk... Not everything is about sex. Saying all men know is sex is like saying all women know is money... Stop overrating sex. Matured people don't view sex as anything. And why's that? Well when you attain certain maturity, you'd realise that sex is just by the way... If the guys you roll around with are all about sex, then it means you roll around with boys and not men. Stop moving with boys, get a man. It'll do you good. Have a great sunday. ☺
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Eljay24(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2012
Thats normally expected,
if I don't see that action or attitude I might just back off!
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Ryabcool(m): 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
kulyie: isnt it funny how u moved from defending your points to personality atacks.if fornication and pre marital sex mean nothing to u or its not much of a deal,it shows how much u respect your body,however as for me,my body is d temple of the lord and he says anyone who abuses his temple,him shall d lord destroy.i rever God that much that sex is a big deal for me and i dont have to be afraid if stds,unwanted pregnancies,hiv and so many diseases associated with morally bankrupt men and women like you.happy sunday to u too and make sure u ask God for forgiveness before u worship him.its a pity how good has become evil and sin has become good in our society.as for me,i will not pray to God with a defiled body
then get married, simple... A happily married woman wouldn't come here and claim all men know is sex when knowing fully well that the person she calls a husband is also a man. And where in my posts did you even see my encouraging premarital sex? Like I said; To mature minds, sex doesn't mean anything to them. It is just by the way. If you drew your reference from that post as me encouraging premarital sex, then you are highly and severly mistaken. Sorry to have gone personal but your posts had a more personal edge than an analytical view... I may be morally bankrupt but I do not go around blaming all women for all the woes on earth. Perhaps you might have problems in getting a good man to settle down with, hence the hasty generalization. Tell me, how would you get a good man to marry when you're already castigating the entire men on the planet? Or do you want to wait for the next generation so you can groom a man to your standards? Stop to think about what you're saying... I am not personally attacking you, I am only suggesting probable causes of your posts based on what I've been studying about your talk... Do not attack all men, because you would not like it if I say all women(including you) are gold diggers. That is the point I'm trying to make. Hope you went to church?
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ryabcool: then get married, simple... A happily married woman wouldn't come here and claim all men know is sex when knowing fully well that the person she calls a husband is also a man. And where in my posts did you even see my encouraging premarital sex? Like I said; To mature minds, sex doesn't mean anything to them. It is just by the way. If you drew your reference from that post as me encouraging premarital sex, then you are highly and severly mistaken. Sorry to have gone personal but your posts had a more personal edge than an analytical view... I may be morally bankrupt but I do not go around blaming all women for all the woes on earth. Perhaps you might have problems in getting a good man to settle down with, hence the hasty generalization. Tell me, how would you get a good man to marry when you're already castigating the entire men on the planet? Or do you want to wait for the next generation so you can groom a man to your standards? Stop to think about what you're saying... I am not personally attacking you, I am only suggesting probable causes of your posts based on what I've been studying about your talk... Do not attack all men, because you would not like it if I say all women(including you) are gold diggers. That is the point I'm trying to make. Hope you went to church?
then get married,like being single is a disease or i should personally force myself on a man. Mr man,singlehood is to be enjoyed because i'll only be single once in my life time,singlehood is not for me to get myself a man,its d man that should do the searching,not me.i have no self esteem issues neither am i desperate to jump into d band wagon (marriage) so you are absolutely entitled to your opinion and d good thing about opinions is that it starts and ends wherever you made them meanwhile i still stand on my earlier statement that any man i repeat ANY MAN who comes in the guise of a friend with the intention of having a relationship more often than not has ulterior motives,which is to get familiar with her,know her weaknesses and take undue advantage of her by having sex with her,that aside,dont bother misconstruing what i said by making generalizations that dont hold any weight about all girls being gold diggers,by their fruits you shall know them,i wont say more than that and as for whether i went to church,yes i did,because i owe d redeemer of my soul absolute worship
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Ryabcool(m): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2012
kulyie: then get married,like being single is a disease or i should personally force myself on a man. Mr man,singlehood is to be enjoyed because i'll only be single once in my life time,singlehood is not for me to get myself a man,its d man that should do the searching,not me.i have no self esteem issues neither am i desperate to jump into d band wagon (marriage) so you are absolutely entitled to your opinion and d good thing about opinions is that it starts and ends wherever you made them meanwhile i still stand on my earlier statement that any man i repeat ANY MAN who comes in the guise of a friend with the intention of having a relationship more often than not has ulterior motives,which is to get familiar with her,know her weaknesses and take undue advantage of her by having sex with her,that aside,dont bother misconstruing what i said by making generalizations that dont hold any weight about all girls being gold diggers,by their fruits you shall know them,i wont say more than that and as for whether i went to church,yes i did,because i owe d redeemer of my soul absolute worship
this is getting pointless... I won't give you the satisfaction of engaging further in this discussion with you. Your perceptions are your perceptions... Carry on with it... *yawn* Nairaland women sha... *yawn*
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ryabcool: this is getting pointless... I won't give you the satisfaction of engaging further in this discussion with you. Your perceptions are your perceptions... Carry on with it... *yawn* Nairaland women sha... *yawn*
thank God u realised that early enough.chauvenistic men suck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snakes In Dream!!! / If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? / Lady Asked What Kind Of Song Is Suitable For Sex See Savage Reply She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.