Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

I Noticed This With Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Noticed This With Ladies? (6630 Views)

Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies / What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? / Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Noticed This With Ladies? by myboo: 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2012
She starts on a high note with you as friends and when she senses that you want to woo her, she grows cold and in some instances becomes defensive...

Guys, have you noticed this in our ladies?

and ladies why do u do this? is this a phase in the dating game or something? what does this sign mean?
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by vislabraye(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
If you want to toast them don't make it look like that's your intention. Rather be playful and flirt with her.
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Mynd44: 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2012
True
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by UjSizzle(f): 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hmmm she doesn't want to be wooed, would most likely rather be friends with you.

2 Likes

Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Exponental(m): 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
Na wash! Forming nt 2 be cheap!!
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
The beginning of the "Hard to Get" phase.
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 09, 2012
vislabraye: If you want to toast them don't make it look like that's your intention. Rather be playful and flirt with her.

Nna m, carve this in stone biko.
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by pleep(m): 4:31am On Dec 09, 2012
Ever since i started talking to women the instant they start that hard to get crap i ignore them. permanently. no more texts, nothing

If all of u niggas did this, the ladies would stop playin games

5 Likes

Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by dmcdad: 5:02am On Dec 09, 2012
HQ: The beginning of the "Hard to Get" phase.
Lol.. Na so e dy start
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by P4VS20: 7:19am On Dec 09, 2012
if they blow cold, you blow past em.

me i make sure they know am interested, because its just fun to watch em act up. lol

you know they gonna, lol.
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:28am On Dec 09, 2012
Men are such sexx-beasts! Not every girl out there wants to date or tangle. Some are just looking for friendship. Kapish!
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2012
Its absolutly normal and its not an issue of playing hard to get,some ladies would prefer being friends with u than dating you.the moment u start making advances at her,she will immidiatly know that the basis or intention of your friendship with her was to woo her and naturally she becomes uptight,d reason for this is that so many girls have fallen into this stewpid traps of men,they form friendliness in order to date u and have sex with u and then end d relationship and knowing this,ladies become uptight.as a matter of fact d moment i realise a man that we started of as friends together,start wooing me,i waste no time in shunning and ignoring him,because this men want u to get relaxed with them,know your weakness and soft spot,take advantage of ur trust and their knowledge of u to their advantage.after i ignore them if i was friends with them on facebook i block them instantly.i set strong boundaries with men,we relate,yes but it has limits.if u want to woo me,woo me,let me know your intention and not come in guise of a friend,in fact it even helps me know who my true friends are.mshewww.

4 Likes

Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Aafulenu(f): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2012
kulyie: Its absolutly normal and its not an issue of playing hard to get,some ladies would prefer being friends with u than dating you.the moment u start making advances at her,she will immidiatly know that the basis or intention of your friendship with her was to woo her and naturally she becomes uptight,d reason for this is that so many girls have fallen into this stewpid traps of men,they form friendliness in order to date u and have sex with u and then end d relationship and knowing this,ladies become uptight.as a matter of fact d moment i realise a man that we started of as friends together,start wooing me,i waste no time in shunning and ignoring him,because this men want u to get relaxed with them,know your weakness and soft spot,take advantage of ur trust and their knowledge of u to their advantage.after i ignore them if i was friends with them on facebook i block them instantly.i set strong boundaries with men,we relate,yes but it has limits.if u want to woo me,woo me,let me know your intention and not come in guise of a friend,in fact it even helps me know who my true friends are.mshewww.

my dear true talk!!!!!

let the friends be friends and the toasters be toasters from the onset, not tryin to form friendship while looking for a way to toast.

2 Likes

Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by pleep(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2012
Flashaldrin: Men are such sexx-beasts! Not every girl out there wants to date or tangle. Some are just looking for friendship. Kapish!
lol

You are the definition of a beta male.
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by wissezy: 8:40am On Dec 09, 2012
vislabraye: If you want to toast them don't make it look like that's your intention. Rather be playful and flirt with her.
No time! I don't beat about the bush. if i want you, i will jst woo you. To me That's childish.

1 Like

Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by NigeriaKitchen: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2012
kulyie: Its absolutly normal and its not an issue of playing hard to get,some ladies would prefer being friends with u than dating you.the moment u start making advances at her,she will immidiatly know that the basis or intention of your friendship with her was to woo her and naturally she becomes uptight,d reason for this is that so many girls have fallen into this stewpid traps of men,they form friendliness in order to date u and have sex with u and then end d relationship and knowing this,ladies become uptight.as a matter of fact d moment i realise a man that we started of as friends together,start wooing me,i waste no time in shunning and ignoring him,because this men want u to get relaxed with them,know your weakness and soft spot,take advantage of ur trust and their knowledge of u to their advantage.after i ignore them if i was friends with them on facebook i block them instantly.i set strong boundaries with men,we relate,yes but it has limits.if u want to woo me,woo me,let me know your intention and not come in guise of a friend,in fact it even helps me know who my true friends are.mshewww.

Now this nullifies the Nigerian girls' general rule of: Let's be friends before dating. So guys can u see the reason why you shouldn't befriend a girl you want to date cos it won't work the moment you accept to be her just friend.

If she refuses to accept you and asks that let u guys be friends first, be rest assured that the possibility of she agreeing to a date YOU is 0.000001.
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by lecturerdabo(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2012
Ladies who do that are not ready to settle down yet or are scared of commitment

1 Like

Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 09, 2012
pleep: lol

You are the definition of a beta male.
when women say the truth u get defensive by insulting her to make yourselves feel better,let me ask u a question,i know you will never admit it,but from facts all over nairaland,its true.why do u want to be friends with a girl? Date her,when you date her,what are your intentions,have s#x with her,and if it is marriage,why do u marry? Am sure all of u will be quick to say children,love,companion,friendship and all your lies,but d undiluted truth is that the most important reason at d back of your minds which you dont want to admit is S E X. its all about the three letter word.u act like u cant live without it
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by pleep(m): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2012
the idea that all men want is sex is the biggest lie in the world.

1 Like

Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2012
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Mynd44: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2012
kulyie: when women say the truth u get defensive by insulting her to make yourselves feel better,let me ask u a question,i know you will never admit it,but from facts all over nairaland,its true.why do u want to be friends with a girl? Date her,when you date her,what are your intentions,have s#x with her,and if it is marriage,why do u marry? Am sure all of u will be quick to say children,love,companion,friendship and all your lies,but d undiluted truth is that the most important reason at d back of your minds which you dont want to admit is S E X. its all about the three letter word.u act like u cant live without it
Jus cos sex controls your life does not mean everyone is like that
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by dmcdad: 10:36am On Dec 09, 2012
pleep: the idea that all men want is sex is the biggest lie in the world.
Infact! Biggest is an understatement to negate that assertion. I don't know why gurlz tend to have general classifications on men..
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by dmcdad: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
I tire 4 some peepz o
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Mynd44: 10:44am On Dec 09, 2012
dmcdad:
Infact! Biggest is an understatement to negate that assertion. I don't know why gurlz tend to have general classifications on men..
Even some men think like that
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Mynd44: 10:45am On Dec 09, 2012
dmcdad:
I tire 4 some peepz o
No be only you
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by pleep(m): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2012
dmcdad:
I know where they got it from. Us men. Fathers love to tell their daughters this so they dont date. And dudes like to act overly sexualized because they think its cool or funny.

But in reality most men don't value sex nearly as much as you ladies might think. But we are visual creatures that do love physical beauty

2 Likes

Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by dmcdad: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
Even some men think like that
Those men are guilty as charged
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by dmcdad: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2012
pleep: I know where they got it from. Us men. Fathers love to tell their daughters this so they dont date. And dudes like to act overly sexualized because they think its cool or funny.

But in reality most men don't value sex nearly as much as you ladies might think. But we are visual creatures that do love physical beauty
Agreed
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Mynd44: 11:55am On Dec 09, 2012
dmcdad:
Those men are guilty as charged
True
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
like i said before,u will never admit it so i am not suprised,is it not men?if u men are not so obsessed wit sex,why do i have to open nairaland like every day and i must read about an adult raping a minor,a young lady or even old women,oya tell me something i've not heard before,if they are not given,they rather get it by coercion
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by pleep(m): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
Of course rapists are obsessed with sex, no one is disputing that. We are talking about dating. If you can only attract men who only want sex then you need to look at yourself. You are the common denominator in that situation.

There are plenty of men who are willing to forgo sex for whatever reason, its not even hard to find.
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Mynd44: 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
^^

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Pictured Pressing A Lady’s Bóóbs Like Pure Water (watch Video) / Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please / See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.