Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? (9985 Views)

If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders / If You Have Opportunity To Ask Seun Osewa Question(s)..what Would You Ask Him??? / If DEATH Is To Be Present Here What Will You Ask Him Or Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
lrguru:

enough of all this arguement @idowuogbo and 2sexy, oya make una enter corner go fvck. Una too talk
*pukes* ewwww....
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
Meet kor meat ni...the person de share money?

1 Like

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
*pukes* ewwww....

why pukeing? Does it really taste that bad cry
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by jaykai24(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
u guys dont meet for something good like a date etc instead meet for fight? grow up folks.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
A-ZeD:
Freecocoa
cocoa is no more free,
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by janejive(f): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
Will like to meet redmosquito,190DClown,Okija-juju, Mukina2
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
berem: undecidednobody
"nobody" na handle name?
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by 2sexy(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
*pukes* ewwww....
Yuck! bros, Abeg I no want mucus ooo. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by hardbody: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
I would not want to meet with any poster, therefore there is no question to be asked.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
...IDOWUOGBO!
que:- who's idowuogbo?
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by dhrey: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
berem: undecidednobody
u just av 2 meet som1,i would lk 2 meet u den
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by UNLEASHED(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
I would love to meet nairalanders with bracketed purple "f" in from of their handle wink wink
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
Gotta be MrCock for Some Humor Appointment and then Goldieluks, Seriously i heard she's got a Galopin Nyansh! cheesy
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
...IDOWUOGBO!
que:- who's idowuogbo?
idowuogbo= BADOSKY AKA Omo iyalaje connectionz alias mosofuwontele,egbere mama of nl, id no nonsense, omo to lenu bi pistol, d only biancaful opeke at no 20 iyana mortuary and finally.... d baddest of dem all. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by kaydibs(f): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2012
I would like to meet berem and red mosquito
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
I have met about 15 Nairalanders and done business with 2, I will love to meet every nairalander if possible, especially the atheists and those guys on the science/tech section.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by trolling(m): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
....so what happens when u meet each other?
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Thermythorpe(f): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
kissNa Ǻƪƪ Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ dem i wan meet cheesy
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by honeric01(m): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
tpia1
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by azpeculiar: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
Would be a pleasure to meet Nateevs of the Chelsea FC thread.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by BarryX(m): 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
You guys forgot to mention my name! I really want to meet ogugua and maybe my second self.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by alienvirus: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
Lagosshia, Vedaxcool, Sweetnecta (nopuqeater),deols and Abuhanifa.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
idowuogbo= BADOSKY AKA Omo iyalaje connectionz alias mosofuwontele,egbere mama of nl, id no nonsense, omo to lenu bi pistol, d only biancaful opeke at no 20 iyana mortuary and finally.... d baddest of dem all. cool cool cool cool cool
chu!... be like say i go tink twice ooo!,
iyana mortuary ginni....
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
Adeniyi A.:

chu!... be like say i go tink twice ooo!,
iyana mortuary ginni....
hahahahahhaha!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
She knows herself
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
Okija Juju

Jakumo

Rhymz

Yuzedo

Eko ile

Siena

Inspired

Odumchi

Andrew Uwe

Ileke idi

Acidosis.

Gbawe.

Dayokanu

I,ll buy all of them drinks....They,ve all got some serious grey matter in their crania..

Then..will like to meet ...ify always..that lady can wake up the devil from abyss with her caustic finger/mouth..she can spit some wicked venom..

Finally...Lasinoh/blazay/callotti...

1 Like

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by trolling(m): 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
lrguru: Meet kor meat ni...the person de share money?
i like this one lwtmb
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by OmoTier1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2012
None.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
1. Vivian Chinaza

2. I will ask her what she does for a living.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by pekelepekele(m): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
and nobody wants to meet me or wat??. choi dem don put politics for this thing
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Temi231(f): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
I will love to meet NOBODY cool
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by FOREXMART(m): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
Naijababe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

snazzydawn - About Me / Edo Declares Thursday A Public Holiday For Coronation Of The Crown Prince / What Has Nairaland Taught You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.