Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) (42298 Views)

Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State / Migration Aware Presents An Interactive Session On Migration To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by ifechez: 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
DivideUs: and people de shout north this north that, i have been to sokoto, katsina, kano, kaduna and zamfara and apart from zamfara and some parts of kaduna (cos this yakowa guy is a disappointment) that i'll take on same level as your pictures, the remaining states are by far better than this owerri

no wonder with all the noise these igbos are everywhere down here even with BH

chineke!!! Oga i served in sokoto. May i ask d sokoto and oda states u mentioned, are they the ones in north west or in Niger republic? D owerri u saw is jst d tip of d iceberg. Heaven knows alaowerri is by far more beautiful than d states u mentioned put togeda. Sokoto ko, Zamfara ni
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by achi4u(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
^^^

na d same owerrie b this?
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by ANYPEN(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
how many Owerry dey? the most funny of all the pics is the school named 'HOLY GHOST' grin
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by fesse(f): 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
@okija-juju, weldone for the pics. Owerri is looking so dirty compared to past administrations. Rochas is a hardworking man, he needs to clean and beautify the town. Those days in school, owerri used to win the cleaniest/neatest city in Nigeria but today it is living in it's past glory.

Why so many keke-napep in the town?
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
]I'll post pics i have from the internet and from myself, but Okija has an agenda, his previous pictures of imo state were of bush as well and he was keen to point out that there are no 'good hotels' while Sheraton and Disney have built two of the east's best locations in Owerri. Please don't hurt my state's tourism with your Nokia phone abeg

Owerri

[img:

http://wakanow.files./2012/05/owerri.jpg[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/544680_owerri3_jpg33f5b4dcdf6c0efd0f8828ac453ce412
www.nairaland.com/attachments/544686_owerri6_jpg8d0d6d2fb9a350d91e13a84225ed0d7c
www.nairaland.com/attachments/544687_owerri7_jpgf4dec9d0ff5274d1ac5cf7f469ac2eab
www.nairaland.com/attachments/544688_owerri8_jpg93ee57cd3105ce1d439c79bd264131d0
www.nairaland.com/attachments/546094_owerri_jpg1c2f90a9d763d727d00148d7aa40b9aa

ok now thats more like it!!
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by salolo(m): 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
I'm not impressed at all! I don't ever wanna hear anybody say "Rochas".
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
God bless you maje official.any attempt to paint Imo state as a gory sight,discredit the good works of my governor or cause disunity among ndi igbo.HOLY GHOST FIRE!!

1 Like

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
NRI PRIEST: I'm not impressed at all! I don't ever wanna hear anybody say "Rochas".
But you wanna hear Peter Obi?
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
ifechez:

chineke!!! Oga i served in sokoto. May i ask d sokoto and oda states u mentioned, are they the ones in north west or in Niger republic? D owerri u saw is jst d tip of d iceberg. Heaven knows alaowerri is by far more beautiful than d states u mentioned put togeda. Sokoto ko, Zamfara ni

i think you were high on something all through your service days out of fear of being in the north, those pictures look like dirty parts of lagos in the 80s and 90s, learn to de talk true

also Oga, i'll take a niger republic anyday to this useless entity, soon even they will do nigeria must go like was recently done by.....
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Pain(m): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
State of Squalor
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by ifechez: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
achi4u: ^^^

na d same owerrie b this?

ask me again afu nsi
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by okekeanayo(f): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
pdp at wrk bt we know dat rochas is working
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Dede1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
@OP

The intent of the poster, which is blackmail, was obvious on the posted pictures of Owerri. Okija_juju’s interest on littered roads and dirty construction sites around Owerri was well documented through the pictures. I am not surprise though after all, the pictures came from a man who uses detergent and water for windshield cleaner.

Granted the poster has maniacal and ulterior motives, the pictures had supported my impression of Rochas Okorocha as a complete jester. I could not believe the Owerri ring road remains where Ohakim stopped. It is very funny to talk about free education when there is no citable school in Imo State. The environs of Imo State University and Alvan Ikoku College of Education look more like psychiatric asylum than places of study.

1 Like

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
Dede1: @OP

The intent of the poster, which is blackmail, was obvious on the posted pictures of Owerri. Okija_juju’s interest on littered roads and dirty construction sites around Owerri was well documented through the pictures. I am not surprise though after all, the pictures came from a man who uses detergent and water for windshield cleaner.

Granted the poster has maniacal and ulterior motives, the pictures had supported my impression of Rochas Okorochas as complete jester. I could not believe the Owerri ring road remains where Ohakim stopped. It is very funny to talk about free education when there is no citable school in Imo State. The environs of Imo State University and Alvan Ikoku College of Education look more like psychiatric asylum than places of study.
The two paragraphs in your post are disagreeing with each other.

1 Like

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
afam4eva:
But you wanna hear Peter Obi?

Compare the pictures of Ekwulobia,Amawbia and Agukwu-Nri and the ones of Owerri posted by Okija and you will see there isn't much difference. Anybody comparing Obi and Owelle must be drunk...Rochas look up to Obi. Obi has done so much grassroot development in Anambra and beautification isn't one of his priority.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by bchineme: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
Owerri is still at it is despite there so called Okorocha So what is happening?
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by paris10: 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ugliest capital ever!!! And some are comparing Northern states with this bullshhitt.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Compare the pictures of Ekwulobia,Amawbia and Agukwu-Nri and the ones of Owerri posted by Okija and you will see there isn't much difference. Anybody comparing Obi and Owelle must be drunk...Rochas look up to Obi. Obi has done so much grassroot development in Anambra and beautification isn't one of his priority.
You and i know that you're lying to yourself. I remember i once asked either you or Chino why Onitsha and Nnewi has not been given priority and you said that it's because Peter Obi is concentrating on rural roads. Is it not the same rural roads that chino posted in the other thread? What's good about those roads. I can agree that Ekwulobia, Amawbia and Agukwu-Nri are better than their peers in other states but this was achieved by the ingenious spirit of people from that area and not Peter Obi. How can you even compare those places with the Owerri that was posted on this thread despite not capturing the best parts of the city. I think you're not saying the truth and you know it.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
Okija,I plead with you to take out time whenever you visits Nnewi to drop in by Onicha and cover it for us to see what's going on there...ejim Olisa bi nigwe ayo gi.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Lordmike: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
is that guy okija shrine in human form. Hmmm that peicture was an old picture of Owerri when I'm schooling there in 1999. Divideus got the correct picture as that was what I saw the last time I visited owerri in March 2012.I can wait to hit owerri this X-mass
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by ifechez: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
DivideUs:

i think you were high on something all through your service days out of fear of being in the north, those pictures look like dirty parts of lagos in the 80s and 90s, learn to de talk true

also Oga, i'll take a niger republic anyday to this useless entity, soon even they will do nigeria must go like was recently done by.....

Hw can i be high on sumtin wen i spent 18 months in a stretch in sokoto without cumin back to onicha. Pls, mention any beautiful place in sokoto. D sokoto i know is all gusau/kano road and birni kebbi road can give which are nt more beautiful & neater than wethedral road. The Op is a demented cow that went abt takin pics of owerri outskirts callin them owerri
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Dede1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
afam4eva:
The two paragraphs in your post are disagreeing with each other.

There is not doubt Owerri is still involving city but the poster showed acts of crass disingenuous by posting pictures of littered roads and sidewalks, construction sites and two rundown institutions of higher learning to represent Owerri. I am one of the first persons to flaw the alms-giving style of Rochas Okorocha administration. A political ploy designed to bamboozle the undiscerning and politically myopic onlookers.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by somegirl1: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
many part of Owerri have deteriorated since the last time I visited.

I was looking forwrad to pics of FUTO....a much better university academically and aesthetically than IMSU
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
What this idiot posted isn't owerri. He's deliberately trying to draw down Owerri for no reason, and it's unfair to us Owerri people.
He went and took the ugliest pictures possible and called it good. in Calabar and Uyo he went to the main city. In Imo he first went to villages, than took pictures of every piece of rust he can find in the city. What a wicked and hateful thing to do to people what would call you brother.

I can be hateful and say 'this is london'

[img]http://sprinklesonsprinkles.files./2012/08/ghetto.jpeg[/img]
because it's a pic from london but we all know what's not the story.

2 Likes

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by mokaflex(m): 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
what our business with all these photos? ooook IMAGES OF ASABA COMING SOON
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
and im not going to sit here and act like this fools pictures are a representation of Rochas Okorocha's work. There's more construction happening in imo than any other state in Nigeria. You can't point to one and compare. Every school is being rebuilt, roads are being added where they didn't exist before, everything from hospitals to houses are going up and fast. Owerri is one of the hottest real estate markets in Nigeria right now, so to have Okija do this to the igbo people is really sad.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by DrMuzungu(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
Why are they selling petrol @ 115?!?! Thievery.

Anyway, I miss Owerri... I didn't believe I will ever say that.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by GboyegaD(m): 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
Why do we build structures very close to the road in Nigeria? I am just wondering because most times, it makes it very difficult to expand the road when the need arises.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
ifechez:

Hw can i be high on sumtin wen i spent 18 months in a stretch in sokoto without cumin back to onicha. Pls, mention any beautiful place in sokoto. D sokoto i know is all gusau/kano road and birni kebbi road can give which are nt more beautiful & neater than wethedral road. The Op is a demented cow that went abt takin pics of owerri outskirts callin them owerri

hmmm i tot service was a yr, how come you did 18 months?
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2012

www.nairaland.com/attachments/478078_imo_jpg17ef6043fe8dbdb047d78724cf71a3cf
Imo that has won cleanest state in Nigeria that you want to rubbish. mchew

the entire state is a building site right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track / Nigerians Abroad Share Funny Incidents Of Culture Shock. / Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.