Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Thank You All.. - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You All.. (35972 Views)

Should A Husband Pay His Wife A Salary Every Month. / Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent / Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 31, 2015
Ikanium:
i was online yes but couldn't say anything because i know you would say i have come back with another excuses... ''Don't criticize what you don't understand ma'am you never walked in my shoes''

Waiting for you to respond to somebody.

1. Did she pay your year 1 and 2 fees?

2. Did she send you monthly allowance of N10,000?

You don't know that Ify hasn't walked in your shoes that we don't come and post our problems on nairaland doesn't mean we dont have any.Answer the questions

Why are you pming? Answer the questions here

3 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 5:37am On Jan 31, 2015
Ikamium

Rather than show some humility and answer the concerns raised you are already on the defensive

That gives some credence to some of the allegations raised

Explain your side and clarify the allegations

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 5:46am On Jan 31, 2015
I would have been a disappointment to plenty by now especially ma'am somebody, she has done quiet a lot for me that i wonder a times if people like this exist.
I owe her every thing and where i am today. Ma'am Ifyalways you've always antagonised me since the first time I created this thread you have never said any good thing about me I don't how you where raised or where you where raised but I'll still tell you this ''never criticise what you don't understand ma'am you never walked in that person's shoes'' what i might say right now maybe to you like another ''excuse'' but I'll just go ahead and say it anyway.

I have truly tasted the bitter side of life right from primary schools i remember hawking pepper for mom from age six i hawk on the streets of kaduna till when i was sixteen. I loved education and what i do is i save 20 every day and registered myself in a school. Don't blame my parents this is because around us little send their kids to school, i was in afternoon section i put my school uniform in my pocket, hawk pepper till like 12:00pm dress up in corner and go the school, it went on even in secondary school, my vice principal hated me this is because am always the last to pay up the fees i am owing two terms before but in all this something kept me going i was a bright student and i was determined. My story is long can't tell you enough.

I have sacrificed a lot to be here, i have gone through a lot i am the only educated out of nine kids its just me and i possibly can't back out now that people look to, my siblings look up to me now my mom, nephews, niece, cousins they all look up to me and yes ma'am somebody sends me money but as complicated as this could seem i push the 10K home each time it comes you may not believe this but its the truth every thing stopped and i needed a way to pay up my fees i couldn't think of anything than this please people i am very sorry if i lied but it was on purpose. No one is happy when he or is in class at night and you receive a call that your mom is always crying at night this will destabilize anyone, i don't know how you look at me right now but, i would want everyone to put their self in my shoes i am very sorry for everything, for lies but am not in anyway a scammer I will give you any information you need about my academics ma'am ifyalways heaven bear my witness i never saw your PMs i even send you one but you never replied
Re: Thank You All.. by ifyalways(f): 6:01am On Jan 31, 2015
Lmao so this is the rubbish you could come up with?
As usual, emotional blackmail.

My dear, carry go. You have been lucky thus far. That which you have sown is what you will reap.

Silly as..ssss boy with zero shame and integrity.

Ikanium:
I would have been a disappointment to plenty by now especially ma'am somebody, she has done quiet a lot for me that i wonder a times if people like this exist.
I owe her every thing and where i am today. Ma'am Ifyalways you've always antagonised me since the first time I created this thread you have never said any good thing about me I don't how you where raised or where you where raised but I'll still tell you this ''never criticise what you don't understand ma'am you never walked in that person's shoes'' what i might say right now maybe to you like another ''excuse'' but I'll just go ahead and say it anyway.
I have truly tasted the bitter side of life right from primary schools i remember hawking pepper for mom from age six i hawk on the streets of kaduna till when i was sixteen. I loved education and what i do is i save 20 every day and registered myself in a school. Don't blame my parents this is because around us little send their kids to school, i was in afternoon section i put my school uniform in my pocket, hawk pepper till like 12:00pm dress up in corner and go the school, it went on even in secondary school, my vice principal hated me this is because am always the last to pay up the fees i am owing two terms before but in all this something kept me going i was a bright student and i was determined. My story is long can't tell you enough.
I have sacrificed a lot to be here, i have gone through a lot i am the only educated out of nine kids its just me and i possibly can't back out now that people look to, my siblings look up to me now my mom, nephews, niece, cousins they all look up to me and yes ma'am somebody sends me money but as complicated as this could seem i push the 10K home each time it comes you may not believe this but its the truth every thing stopped and i needed a way to pay up my fees i couldn't think of anything than this please people i am very sorry if i lied but it was on purpose. No one is happy when he or is in class at night and you receive a call that your mom is always crying at night this will destabilize anyone, i don't know how you look at me right now but, i would want everyone to put their self in my shoes i am very sorry for everything, for lies but am not in anyway a scammer I will give you any information you need about my academics ma'am ifyalways heaven bear my witness i never saw your PMs i even send you one but you never replied

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 6:14am On Jan 31, 2015
Ikanium:
i never saw your PMs ma'am i provided every thing Sir Pickabeau requested

Just to clarify you have not provided your result to me
You told me a friend will take a picture and send to you

Have u gotten the result now
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 6:20am On Jan 31, 2015
pickabeau1:

Just to clarify you have not provided your result to me
You told me a friend will take a picture and send to you

Have u gotten the result now
yes sir
Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 6:51am On Jan 31, 2015
Ikanium:
yes sir

Send it to my email
Re: Thank You All.. by samtol4(m): 6:54am On Jan 31, 2015
ifyalways:
Lmao ^^ so this is the rubbish you could come up with?
As usual, emotional blackmail.

My dear, carry go. You have been lucky thus far. That which you have sown is what you will reap.

Silly as..ssss boy with zero shame and integrity.
correct
Re: Thank You All.. by ednut1(m): 6:57am On Jan 31, 2015
show us ur resulf oga

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by nannymcphee(f): 7:31am On Jan 31, 2015
how dare you say this to someone that is trying to help you!! For your info ifyalways & aisha2 are one of the reasons I gave to you(I don't know them but I know that are active in charitable cases & their presence was here)

You have balls & no shame to have said this(pride inclusive)

Ikanium:
Don't criticize what you don't understand ma'am you never walked in my shoes''

you were asked simply questions below, rather than give concise answers as you have been taught by pickabeau1, you went on an epistle

aisha2:

Waiting for you to respond to somebody.

1. Did she pay your year 1 and 2 fees?

2. Did she send you monthly allowance of N10,000?

So kindly answers the above questions again in a YES & NO format, I'll also ask for how long did you receive the 10k allowance?

I'm disappointed that not much has changed in terms of your intelligence, I stumbled on this page this year, right from the inception of this thread your posts have been filled with unintelligible responses, starting with the account name discrepancies to Eco bank nuban number drama & the other guy who was talking rudely(you're begining to sound like him) etc

you HAVE to offer an apology to the house!!

I now understand why Seun refused to create a charity session:he doesn't want to create a platform where people will be scammed or taken undue advantage of

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by samtol4(m): 7:38am On Jan 31, 2015
ednut1:
wetin man no go see for NL. i hav followed dis dude from d inception nd hv been smelling fish o. results u did nt show since. y ksu self wen der are cheaper federal skuls ehn.wud hv loved to help u bk den bt .....
You are right sir .I followed this thread silently hoping I can contribute also but his LIES and DISHONESTY are enormous and unacceptable .Many years ago I was in similar situation(my dad was late and mum doing her best then) ,I never begged anybody rather I labour in carrying block on my head for builders ,worked as usher in event and I wrote project and term paper to raise money for myself . Today those events are past. Begging was not in my agenda but here is someone been given 10k every month by Madam somebody and he squander it ,he can't save any amount uses his family as excuses and he want to start importation business..START SMALL .I laugh in zulu . People have suggested many small scale businesses to him ,he kept on singing Importation business !where is the capital ?sure he will get from this forum. He doesn't know the value of money because he got free money from this forum .Dear Ikanium ,give your life to Jesus christ so that he can deliver you from the spirit of lieing and dishonesty .2.change your mindset(mindset that people must give u money once you beg abeg u are able bodied guy do something on your own to make money ) 3 BE honest (I read most of your post you lie too much,you said you sold your laptop to pay fees whereas madam somebody pay the fees ) Lastly send your results to oga pickbeau and madam somebody (why is it taking much time to send the results?) 5.Respect your elders ( you stylishly spoke disrespectful to madam ify).

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 31, 2015
Too bad.
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 7:42am On Jan 31, 2015
nannymcphee:
how dare you say this to someone that is trying to help you!! For your info ifyalways & aisha2 are one of the reasons I gave to you(I don't know them but I know that are active in charitable cases & their presence was here)

You have balls & no shame to have said this(pride inclusive)

you were asked simply questions below, rather than give concise answers as you have been taught by pickabeau1, you went on an epistle

So kindly answers the above questions again in a YES & NO format, I'll also ask for how long did you receive the 10k allowance?

I'm disappointed that not much has changed in terms of your intelligence, I stumbled on this page this year, right from the inception of this thread your posts have been filled with unintelligible responses, starting with the account name discrepancies to Eco bank nuban number drama & the other guy who was talking rudely(you're begining to sound like him) etc

you HAVE to offer an apology to the house!!

I now understand why Seun refused to create a charity session:he doesn't want to create a platform where people will be scammed or taken undue advantage of

i am sorry ma'am
Yes she did sent me my two years fees
Yes she sends 10K until the last quarter of the year 2014.
I am very sorry it just that she doesn't believe anything i say
Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 7:42am On Jan 31, 2015
Ikanium

Clarify the issues now

This is how people lose blessings in their lives
Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 7:43am On Jan 31, 2015
Ikanium:
i am sorry ma'am
Yes she sends 10K (skips some months) until the last quarter of the year 2014.

If she paid your year 2 fees, how come you said your laptop was sold to pay d fees

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You All.. by nannymcphee(f): 7:49am On Jan 31, 2015
Ikanium

on the issue of 10k, You think the lady was plucking the funds? You were channelling your funds home, was that the reason she sent you the money, yet you kept painting a picture that it hasnt been easy!

in an airplane, when oxygen mask are deployed, one is instructed that you must wear yours first before you even apply thy of your kids!

It is the man that is strong enough that can pull someone up!!

people put up funds to help you through school & not for you to send money home, the best you can do for yourself is to do well in school & graduate, when you start earning from your sweat then you can send home.

You better come back here & offer an apology for all of this & give a concise explanation for the turn of events

we all have stories to tell & things to do with money, that funds were sent to you does not mean that they were just lying around or that we don't have our challenges too

So stop the emotional blackmail

6 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 7:52am On Jan 31, 2015
I'm still waiting for the results n how much do u have with you or have you sent the money to ur mum
Re: Thank You All.. by ednut1(m): 7:53am On Jan 31, 2015
nannymcphee:
Ikanium

on the issue of 10k, You think the lady was plucking the funds? You were channelling your funds home, was that the reason she sent you the money, yet you kept painting a picture that it hasnt been easy!

in an airplane, when oxygen mask are deployed, one is instructed that you must wear yours first before you even apply thy of your kids!

It is the man that is strong enough that can pull someone up!!

people put up funds to help you through school & not for you to send money home, the best you can do for yourself is to do well in school & graduate, when you start earning from your sweat then you can send home.

You better come back here & offer an apology for all of this & give a concise explanation for the turn of events

we all have stories to tell & things to do with money, that funds were sent to you does not mean that they were just lying around or that we don't have our challenges too

So stop the emotional blackmail
gbam. if ikanium dies today(God forbid) will ur family not survive this is y i dont blame pple who refuse to help odas. meanwhile show ur result it shud nt be less dan 2.1 tho to justify all d struggle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You All.. by samtol4(m): 7:58am On Jan 31, 2015
ednut1:
gbam. if ikanium dies today(God forbid) will ur family not survive this is y i dont blame pple who refuse to help odas. meanwhile show ur result it shud nt be less dan 2.1 tho to justify all d struggle
2.1?hahaahhahahahahahhhaa he has been dodging the issue of results

5 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by ifyalways(f): 8:02am On Jan 31, 2015
Ok, so people actually believes IKanum sends money home?

I'm trying not to laugh.

Like I said, he got freebie money cheaply from Nld + the spirit of entitlement so he's become the lazy demigod.

Somebody paid his fees for 2 years, someone dashed him a laptop from Nld which he sold, he gets 10,000 each month yet he came here bold faced and claimed he only got about 50,000 from Nld.

May God direct us to help people that are actually in need. That's my prayers.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 8:10am On Jan 31, 2015
Well

Let those who donated money take heart and not feel bad please
Take it as you did it for your own blessing
You will find help in time and need

Ikani

You do not know the import of what u hav done

Your name is forver etched in some people memory

Tomorrow you will need help.

I pray this albatross does nott hang on your neck though I doubt it

3 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by nannymcphee(f): 8:14am On Jan 31, 2015
ifyalways:

May God direct us to help people that are actually in need. That's my prayers.

A very big AMEN to this

charity is one thing I want to face this year, but my main concern is being scammed & being harmed.

I would have channeld it thru church but much emphasis is on giving to church projects so I don't know if it will be used as I specify

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 8:16am On Jan 31, 2015
nannymcphee:

A very big AMEN to this

charity is one thing I want to face this year, but my main concern is being scammed & being harmed.

I would have channeld it thru church but much emphasis is on giving to church projects so I don't know if it will be used as I specify

Pls don't feel bad
Re: Thank You All.. by jaybee3(m): 8:24am On Jan 31, 2015
Why lose your soul because of money

SMH

4 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 8:28am On Jan 31, 2015
Here is the result
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 31, 2015
pickabeau1:
I'm still waiting for the results n how much do u have with you or have you sent the money to ur mum

Sorry to bring our private discussion on line. All the other cases we discussed shebi I never doubted for one minute but this guys case I knew something was.wrong my spirit didn't agree with it at all. When I read his pleadings here I almost gave in but my spirit told me to face my front and use the money on a baby here.

Its even you Pickabeau am worried about, don't let cases like this through you off, in charitable giving even those who you see face to face can scam you talkless of the ones online its their loss not yours.

When I was in secondary school, I had this school son who lost his dad when.I graduated even as a poor student in university and as a poor corper I would struggle and send money so this boy could go through school without stress he would always call and cry he can't feed, he can't buy books, I will sacrifice my transport fare walk almost 3 kilometres to where I was serving just so this boy could eat till one day my friend whose brother was his friend called me, she asked why I was always sending money to him I told her he was a suffering orphan she said that was not true his fathers benefits had been paid, he had 3 different shops in school had a car and was boasting of his endless supply of cash from me. That was my first heart break in giving so many other cases followed but I didn't stop and won't stop these things happen to teach us to be careful and to see human nature not to change our own nature please keep being you.

As for you poster, you are wicked you even have the guts to threaten Ify, just pray curses will not come on your head, God who sees the hearts here will dully reward each according to their means. You are mean very very mean and deceptive also manipulative you think we don't have things to do with money or money grows on trees abi? No wahala

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 31, 2015
Ikanium:
i am sorry ma'am
Yes she sends 10K (skips some months) until the last quarter of the year 2014.

She skips abi wicked person did you give her money to keep? Even if its twice a year why lie that you have no support and have had no income all through? So your plan is to have Nairalanders bled dry abi. Someone sends you monthly allowance paid your fees yet you claim you had to sell laptop claimed you had no kobo for fees for 3 years you have been feeding on the sweat of others and obviously intended to continue you are shameless and wicked

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 31, 2015
nannymcphee:

A very big AMEN to this
nannymcphee:

A very big AMEN to this

Please don't feel bad or stop giving, charity is close to Gods heart yes some people like this may want to spoil the experience for you but don't do it for them. The God who placed it in your heart will help you discern the real from the fake, always listen to that voice and don't fall for sob stories look behind the stories ans pray before you give
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 8:36am On Jan 31, 2015
I lied so as to get my fees it doesn't mean i am not a student. You think i put that up to collect people's hard earned money?? ma'am nannymcphee i am really sorry, Sir Pickabeau i am sorry, to everyone who got hurt one way or the other i am very sorry i did this because i have nothing else to do and i needed to pay my fees
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 8:39am On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

She skips abi wicked person did you give her money to keep? Even if its twice a year why lie that you have no support and have had no income all through? So your plan is to have Nairalanders bled dry abi. Someone sends you monthly allowance paid your fees yet you claim you had to sell laptop claimed you had no kobo for fees for 3 years you have been feeding on the sweat of others and obviously intended to continue you are shameless and wicked
i am sorry ma'am
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 31, 2015
Ikanium:
I lied so as to get my fees it doesn't mean i am not a student. You think i put that up to collect people's hard earned money?? ma'am nannymcphee i am really sorry, Sir Pickabeau i am sorry, to everyone who got hurt one way or the other i am very sorry i did this because i have nothing else to do and i needed to pay my fees

Why did you need to lie to get your fees? People are there doing labourer to see themselves through school you are here playing on people's emotions. The lady who sent you money monthly you think she is a fool abi? What you did is called a scam. I wish you luck and I hope you have achieved your aim

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by ifyalways(f): 8:40am On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

Please don't feel bad or stop giving, charity is close to Gods heart yes some people like this may want to spoil the experience for you but don't do it for them. The God who placed it in your heart will help you discern the real from the fake, always listen to that voice and don't fall for sob stories look behind the stories ans pray before you give
I agree with this. I wanted to give him also but something in me wasn't just settled,.

To all that have given, please don't feel bad or weary. The hand that gives stays on top. God won't forget.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) / I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.