Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Thank You All.. - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You All.. (35931 Views)

Should A Husband Pay His Wife A Salary Every Month. / Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent / Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
I smhw believe he's genuine. He's just a lazy student that don't wanna loss his already grabbed opportunity.

At least he still came back...how many yahoo boys will do that?they'll just tick it √ and its mission accomplished.

we all have been guilty of this many times...those times when you're sent on an errand with #50 and you struggle to buy the item for #30 just to keep the change...cheesy

well the bottom.of this is that ikanium allowed his personal feelings and trouble cloud his mind and he made lots of mistakes as a result.he was just purely immature.
let's just let sleeping dog lie.
Re: Thank You All.. by Kimoni: 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
This guy has been indulged enough. He should just go out there and work his ass out, that's what we all do right?

Hardwork doesn't kill in any way, laziness does!
Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
So ikani

Can you provide evidence of payment for the school fees for this year

You have 30k now
Re: Thank You All.. by Dheartless: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
I beg you guys please even if he will never get any help from any one here again forgive him o.
and let him carry his cross

just forgive for accepting his foolishness
I can be very heartless but not to someone who has surrender

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by somebody(f): 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
To the best of my knowledge, Ikanium is a student and the monies raised will hopefully go to his 3rd year fees. I am just disappointed that he decided to lie to raise some more money and that he is back to square one 2+ years after. I think it was easy money and he relaxed which I also take part responsibility for. I thought I was helping a student make ends meet in school but I was simply enabling his laziness.

Ikanium, I have seen your email and will reply you in my own time. Truth is you don't sound remorseful. For you the end game is to raise your fees and it doesn't matter how you get it. You say your parents want you to finish school. How then can they expect you to send money to them if you are not working? What if I wasn't sending the allowance? Your parents would have found a way to survive, abi? How come you are ready to start importation business but could not be bothered to sell recharge cards to your classmates? That was the easiest way for you to make some side money to send money home. For someone who seems to have a lot of dependants, you haven't hustled at all. You have been extremely lucky that strangers have carried you this far - you have only one year at university left so you should be able to prove everyone wrong and get doing something (not importation abeg). If I see that you have genuinely tried, I will pay your final years fees but you need to put in your efforts. Being able to survive during and after NYSC is a different ball game and you don't seem prepared. I am disappointed but I have since forgiven you. It seems like you were desperate but you have to ask yourself why 2 years later nothing has changed despite the fact that help came your way. Please take some time out to read the thread about Fant who was in similar shoes and managed to turn things around for himself. You are a man and have to start taking responsibility for yourself and actions. I wish you all the best.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You All.. by Dheartless: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
ikanium
I think you should say " thank you ma'am" to somebody for forgiveness and don't even expect the promise she attached to it but take the advice given by her

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
Good words
Somebody

Let's hope he takes the words

Ikani
Once again

Ensure you post the evidence of payment for 3rd year fees here
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
so omaga wit ur low GP in a course wit no demand from a kogi state uni. what job are u going to get jst pray ur deeds will not soil ur future. ur name is unique. a simple google search will link d user to nairaland
Re: Thank You All.. by nannymcphee(f): 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
Always tell the truth & be ready to face the consequences.

All those emotional blackmail & tales of woe's you have, package them & save them for the marines or bury them. don't bring them up here or anywhere.

I hope you have learnt your lesson, now go & sin no more!
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
somebody:
To the best of my knowledge, Ikanium is a student and the monies raised will hopefully go to his 3rd year fees. I am just disappointed that he decided to lie to raise some more money and that he is back to square one 2+ years after. I think it was easy money and he relaxed which I also take part responsibility for. I thought I was helping a student make ends meet in school but I was simply enabling his laziness.

Ikanium, I have seen your email and will reply you in my own time. Truth is you don't sound remorseful. For you the end game is to raise your fees and it doesn't matter how you get it. You say your parents want you to finish school. How then can they expect you to send money to them if you are not working? What if I wasn't sending the allowance? Your parents would have found a way to survive, abi? How come you are ready to start importation business but could not be bothered to sell recharge cards to your classmates? That was the easiest way for you to make some side money to send money home. For someone who seems to have a lot of dependants, you haven't hustled at all. You have been extremely lucky that strangers have carried you this far - you have only one year at university left so you should be able to prove everyone wrong and get doing something (not importation abeg). If I see that you have genuinely tried, I will pay your final years fees but you need to put in your efforts. Being able to survive during and after NYSC is a different ball game and you don't seem prepared. I am disappointed but I have since forgiven you. It seems like you were desperate but you have to ask yourself why 2 years later nothing has changed despite the fact that help came your way. Please take some time out to read the thread about Fant who was in similar shoes and managed to turn things around for himself. You are a man and have to start taking responsibility for yourself and actions. I wish you all the best.
thank you very ma'am i appreciate this i have learned my lessons i am very grateful thank you very much
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
somebody:

Wow.. What a good woman.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by zemaye: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
chaircover:

Shut up right there or I will give you a huge e-slap
You are very stuuupid
And you have the effontry to want to insult anyone here
That is why some people never make it no matter hard they try
Someone paid your school fees and gave you 10K a month, but you never thought to mention it here . . you forgot abi?
You think you are being smart you little schemer
You think that lady doesnt have needy family members she can give to

Why am I so pissed off? because this twatt will put other people off helping genuine cases angry

Carry on shogbo
You think you are clever abi
When things dont click for you in the future you then start running from church to church, forgetting that you are only reaping what you have sown.
People blame our leaders everyday, but I say that many many Nigerians are always trying to play a fast one and the leaders are first Nigerians before they became leaders

From now on for me its better to give to a blind begger with her baby on the street.

Madam
Even blind begger on the street in Nigeria do rent children. Countless cases !!! undecided
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
kizmartino:
I smhw believe he's genuine. He's just a lazy student that don't wanna loss his already grabbed opportunity.
At least he still came back...how many yahoo boys will do that?they'll just tick it √ and its mission accomplished.
we all have been guilty of this many times...those times when you're sent on an errand with #50 and you struggle to buy the item for #30 just to keep the change...cheesy
well the bottom.of this is that ikanium allowed his personal feelings and trouble cloud his mind and he made lots of mistakes as a result.he was just purely immature.
let's just let sleeping dog lie.

Excuse you, not everyone is a liar or finds stealing as normal thank you. Some work hard for their money hence take things like this serious.
Re: Thank You All.. by voiceoftruth01: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
grin so sumbori still Want to pay school fees for this fraudster... ok oo

So you believe that trash about him sending the 10k to his parents every month...
Yet he has had internet access in all those months..

If you guys really need to help somebody, there are a lot of 'hole in the heart' babies, you will be surprised at the Number of indigent babies in our hospitals..

The problem is we all want to donate to charity in the comfort of our homes like we order on jumia or konga.. we don't want to do the legWork, go to our motherless babies homes and hospitals and you will donate tire..

If anybody gives money to this guy despite all the proofs he's a fraud, then you are just wasting your money..

9 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 01, 2015
aisha2:

Excuse you, not everyone is a liar or finds stealing as normal thank you. Some work hard for their money hence take things like this serious.

sorry if I missed my point.
I didn't say we all are liars or steal so usual.
you should read between lines...I stated clearly how his situation clouded his normal state of mind hence made him take some rash decisions.

plz...I'm not ready to trade words.
everyone's entitled to their own view.its a Democratic world.
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 01, 2015
All these strange monikers popping up to defend ikanium. . .

8 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 01, 2015
Ikanium:
So sorry Sir i never saw your post i would have quoted and replied you sir
well I already have removed my number from the post. Wanted to send u somethin last week
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 01, 2015
aisha2:

Its funny jare. Whats funnier is that he always has mb when its time to beg but no mb when its time to answer questions
lol....funny babe/ woman
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 01, 2015
Sincerely, this thread should be closed!

Ikannium should channel the amount already received into some business and pay his school fees from the proceeds.

@ All that are still willing to give, keep in mind that you may unknowingly be encouraging laziness. This dude has to be RESPONSIBLE!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 01, 2015
voiceoftruth01:
grin so sumbori still Want to pay school fees for this fraudster... ok oo

So you believe that trash about him sending the 10k to his parents every month...
Yet he has had internet access in all those months..

If you guys really need to help somebody, there are a lot of 'hole in the heart' babies, you will be surprised at the Number of indigent babies in our hospitals..

The problem is we all want to donate to charity in the comfort of our homes like we order on jumia or konga.. we don't want to do the legWork, go to our motherless babies homes and hospitals and you will donate tire..

If anybody gives money to this guy despite all the proofs he's a fraud, then you are just wasting your money..

I believe it is her money, and she decides on how to spend it. You cannot force someone to give. Otherwise it is no longer charity giving. This is what her heart wants to do. Please let her be.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by voiceoftruth01: 7:24am On Feb 02, 2015
ottizz:

I believe it is her money, and she decides on how to spend it. You cannot force someone to give. Otherwise it is no longer charity giving. This is what her heart wants to do. Please let her be.

I guessed it's ikanium that liked your post.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 02, 2015
voiceoftruth01:

I guessed it's ikanium that liked your post.. grin

Let them continue. If anyone chooses to endorse laziness, lying and fraud its a choice. As long as we can produce sob stories on demand and when asked for documents or when caught in a lie we can get what we want. Compare this story with that of Fant. The poster here was even too lazy to open an account for himself he just wanted easy money the easiest way by using another persons account

4 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by shrekandfiona: 10:16am On Feb 02, 2015
Kimoni:
This guy has been indulged enough. He should just go out there and work his ass out, that's what we all do right?

Hardwork doesn't kill in any way, laziness does!
So true. @ somebody, you have been good so far however do not encourage fraud/ laziness.

The Op has not been truthful and straightforward from the onset. I took out time to read this thread from the beginning before arriving at this.

It is good to give and indeed givers never lack but at the same time, do not cast your pearls upon swines lest they trample on them.

Your money your choice though.

4 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 02, 2015
aisha2:

Let them continue. If anyone chooses to endorse laziness, lying and fraud its a choice. As long as we can produce sob stories on demand and when asked for documents or when caught in a lie we can get what we want. Compare this story with that of Fant. The poster here was even too lazy to open an account for himself he just wanted easy money the easiest way by using another persons account

Well said. I just liked your post

She doesnt realise shes doing more harm than good. sigh

Fant who was also in similar case like the Op https://www.nairaland.com/1807964/family-thank-helping-me-pay was given school fees (for one year only unlike this Lazy OP who kips returning yearly for more donations for school fees)

Fant was given a laptop just like ikanium (Fant utilises his laptop as extra source of income data entry jobs etc and HAS NOT returned to beg for more money unlike ikanium who sold his and lied to say he sold it to pay for fees that was already paid for (at the background by somebody and hes on monthly payroll 10,000 too)

The part ikanium said somebody missed a few payments (N10,000 per month) last year got me loling Like she owes him a living. like seriously who does that?

4 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2015
dvd2:

Well said. I just liked your post

She doesnt realise shes doing more harm than good. sigh

Fant who was also in similar case like the Op https://www.nairaland.com/1807964/family-thank-helping-me-pay was given school fees (for one year only unlike this Lazy OP who kips returning yearly for more donations for school fees)

Fant was given a laptop just like ikanium (Fant utilises his laptop as extra source of income data entry jobs etc and HAS NOT returned to beg for more money unlike ikanium who sold his and lied to say he sold it to pay for fees that was already paid for (at the background by somebody and hes on monthly payroll 10,000 too)

The part ikanium said somebody missed a few payments (N10,000 per month) last year got me loling Like she owes him a living. like seriously who does that?

Leave matter small time now we would be called haters

3 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
Op is just a lazy student who believes he can get his way by begging..................
I was earning just 5k per month all thru my undergraduate days and i still survived. But op was on 10k first year shocked shocked shocked shocked Good lord

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by somebody(f): 9:00am On Feb 03, 2015
I just wanted to clarify and explain my position. When I came across this thread and got involved, i decided that I would see the OP through university which was why I kept up with a monthly allowance. When I discovered his new post lying, of course I was upset and washed my hands off him. But after sleeping on it, I remembered what my initial intentions were and incidentally had read about forgiveness a few days prior.

I don't want to encourage his laziness any further which is why the allowances have stopped and he has to demonstrate that he has manned up and is able to pay his final years fees on his own and I will refund it. I am giving him a way to redeem himself. If he doesn't, then of course my money will be put to better use.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by somebody(f): 9:03am On Feb 03, 2015
aisha2:

Leave matter small time now we would be called haters

Aisha2, not at all. I would appreciate any insight as you seem more experienced in matters like this.
Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 9:06am On Feb 03, 2015
yOU DOnt need to explain yourself to anonymous people
However i think where you have helped him to is enough for now

Let him show responsibility first

somebody:
I just wanted to clarify and explain my position. When I came across this thread and got involved, i decided that I would see the OP through university which was why I kept up with a monthly allowance. When I discovered his new post lying, of course I was upset and washed my hands off him. But after sleeping on it, I remembered what my initial intentions were and incidentally had read about forgiveness a few days prior.

I don't want to encourage his laziness any further which is why the allowances have stopped and he has to demonstrate that he has manned up and is able to pay his final years fees on his own and I will refund it. I am giving him a way to redeem himself. If he doesn't, then of course my money will be put to better use.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by somebody(f): 9:07am On Feb 03, 2015
shrekandfiona:

So true. @ somebody, you have been good so far however do not encourage fraud/ laziness.

The Op has not been truthful and straightforward from the onset. I took out time to read this thread from the beginning before arriving at this.

It is good to give and indeed givers never lack but at the same time, do not cast your pearls upon swines lest they trample on them.

Your money your choice though.

Lol, your quote is very funny. I wouldn't want to cast my pearls upon swines - I will have a proper think about everything. I put a caveat on the final year fees so there is no definite commitment.
Re: Thank You All.. by somebody(f): 9:08am On Feb 03, 2015
pickabeau1:
yOU DOnt need to explain yourself to anonymous people
However i think where you have helped him to is enough for now

Let him show responsibility first

Thanks - any help has been suspended till further notice.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 9:09am On Feb 03, 2015
somebody:

Thanks - any help has been suspended till further notice.

good

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? / Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) / Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.