Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,199 members, 7,957,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible (20845 Views)

Nigerian Govt Bans Other Para-military Agencies From Use Of Camouflage Uniforms / President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage / Must Our Paramilitary Men Wear Camouflage? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by RealMccoy2(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: I'm sure BIAFRAN scientists would have done better if Biafra existed
Ballistic missile were used by biafran soldiers during the war and the secret to making it was secretly sold to US government by some guy from Enugu( name withheld )
Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Ballistic missile were used by biafran soldiers during the war and the secret to making it was secretly sold to US government by some guy from Enugu( name withheld )
you see what i'm talking about. Nigeria really suck.s. Impeding people from achieving their goals
Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by babeface3: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
This is not too strange, In the Osama Bin Laden Incident, a radar resistant chopper was used in the operation. Besides, this is called Ruses of War under the Geneva Convention and the Additional Protocols. It is permitted in an armed conflict so far it is not perfidious.
Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by vanstanzy(m): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
Nice invention. So 007s' invisible automobile in the Pierce Brosnans' "Die Another day" was actually for real.
Remember, it was the same technology. COOOOOOOOOOL!
Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by ignis: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Can you prove that to us? Was the technology in place back then in Nigeria?
Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by betrani(m): 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
50calibre:

I'm sure the US government may already be working on time travel or teleportation or some anti-gravity craft or even some kind of hypersonic missiles to deliver their nuclear warheads anywhere in the world in less than 20 mins should the need arise
Time travel is not possible! Gat that! Its only possible wit GOD!

1 Like

Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by cedrick: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
Its possible but making it small(hman size)is wht i am waiting for. But the pics sure looks like photoshop products. Why should there be edges with invisibility?supposd to be a perfect blend
Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by pastormustwacc: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
betrani: Time travel is not possible! Gat that! Its only possible wit GOD!
Well, never say never. Just keep your fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by lafflaff123(m): 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
America MIGWO.
Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by elbinmanny(m): 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
50calibre:

Since the day nigerians learnt what photoshop meant, everything has become photoshoped to them, no more thinking faculty.
Even the above comment is photoshoped cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Do you know what ballistic missile is?? grin undecided
Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
This is new to them? Do u know this 'technology' has been in use over here for years?! The book, 'Passport of mallam iLlya'..the man wore a talisman called 'Layan Zana' and was able to enter someones house!! grin cool
Haba!! We pass dem for dis one joor!! tongue
Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by 50calibre(m): 12:09am On Dec 12, 2012
betrani: Time travel is not possible! Gat that! Its only possible wit GOD!

And how did you come to that conclusion, just guess work or your opinion?

If you know anything about physics, you will know that time travel may be possible, scientists and physicists are not ruling out it's possibility.

Go and read einsteins theory of relativity ( concept of space and time) then read about the Philadelphia experiment, then come back and rule out time travel for me.

1 Like

Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by daroz(m): 6:24am On Dec 12, 2012
grin grin
3itNg: Nice one..... Hope it doesnt come to Naija because if thief wear that kind thing enter area na wahala ooooo......... grin grin grin grin

grin
3itNg: Nice one..... Hope it doesnt come to Naija because if thief wear that kind thing enter area na wahala ooooo......... grin grin grin grin

Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by Uchwilliam(m): 6:35am On Dec 12, 2012
Azubreezy: #wipes spoon and dips in to garri#
rollin on de ground wit laughter)guy u funny die (cleaning tears of laughter)hahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaha
Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by bhouze(m): 7:56am On Dec 12, 2012
Kslib: Hmmmmn,technology is getting better.. When will we africans get there.. We are so lost in the tech world that whenever we see technology at dispaly,we just scream "OYINBO NA WINCH"...
We also can do it,but we just need the materials and support/enlightenment..
and who'l do all that for u?
Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by bhouze(m): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2012
50calibre: Warfare is getting highly technologically advanced. during the second world war, it was the nazis developing wonder weapons that no one has ever seen, now it's the US developing more and more sophisticated weapons. The question is who are they developing it for?

If there is a WW3, I weep for humanity
rilly my brother
Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 12, 2012
some-girl:
should they be making this public?
A carbon dioxide detector would easily counter this technology.

Or a flatulence detector...
Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 12, 2012
The_King'sQueen:
You just spoke my mind

Why are you easily predicted
Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by vanstanzy(m): 9:09am On Dec 12, 2012
liu_kang:

Except if it has cryogenic properties I doubt the veracity of the above. Infrared and Thermal Optics work by picking up heat signatures. As long as you're well above 0° C you would generate heat ( engines, living animals).
Would like to know if they have a better explanation how it averts heat detection.

Exactly, avert heat detection? I seriously don't see how that's possible. I guess they should explain better in this juncture. Cos that's one technology i would love to practicalize.
Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by manosteel(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
I'm just thinking, how would someone with military training want to wear something that will make him invisible in war front.
Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by IYANGBALI: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
fatdon1: Na Banks Go Suffer Pass!
na my target be dat,I am tired of waiting and hoping grin grin grin

Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by vizboy(m): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2012
Tryin to imagine what ww3 will look like.hmmm will be sweet to watch
Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by liukang1: 12:27am On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx: Laughable - the yanks are just noisemakers, there's nothing stealth about this nonsense...

Ordinary 3D glasses will make these fools visible... grin

How exactly ?
Except if the glasses were able to "unbend" the light that was bent around the cloaked objects on its incident path to your eyes ... and don't you think they'd have tried that already ?
Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by liukang1: 12:35am On Dec 14, 2012
Jakumo: This amazing technology does exist, but it works not by "bending light", but with thousands of miniaturized video cameras and projectors woven into the very fabric of the camoflague apparel. Images from behind the "cloak" wearer are filmed by the cameras, and simultaneously projected from the front of the wearer, such that the observer sees what is behind the wearer in real time, creating a very convincing illusion that the wearer is invisible.

This technology is used by American illusionist Chris Angel( Mind Freak), who regularly makes cars materialize or disappear at the touch of a remote button. As technology advances, those cameras and projectors will shrink even further in size, and also drop in price, until anyone who wants to vanish from view can purchase that ability over the counter in any clothing store.

The security implications of "invisibility on demand" are truly mind-boggling.

... IMHO, actually the miniaturized camera version uses lots of backend processing, hence lots of power and consequently should use up some space that might reduce the portability. Also, if one of the miniaturized cameras fail ...well.
It can only be deployed in magic shows, theme parks... not suitable for the battle front for now.
Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by liukang1: 12:37am On Dec 14, 2012
free2ryhme:
Guy, send your questions to the coy that invented the equipment. Not ask me rubbish ..Ok

Re: Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible by nameo: 1:45am On Dec 14, 2012
Good. I like these sorts of things. We go use am disappear finish be that,lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps To Strip President Of Power Over Oil Licences / Kachikwu: Fuel Scarcity Will End On Wednesday In Abuja, Lagos / 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.