Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Nigeria's World Trade Centre To Open In 2013 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's World Trade Centre To Open In 2013 (15623 Views)

Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction / Proposed West Africa Trade Centre To Be Sited At Onitsha / The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's World Trade Centre To Open In 2013 by emmatok(m): 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
Red-Light:

and i hate the way u always come to nigerian forum to post rubish about my country when urs is no where better.... if u are not enemy of progress why are u against the building that could attract investors to nigeria

WE ARE THE GIANT OF AFRICA..EITHER SLEEPING, DEAD OR LIFE.... (THE WHOLE WORLD DOESNT RESPECT AMERICANS IN FACT THEY HATE THEM... YET THEY ARE STILL WORLD GIANT) we run your economy, we are better than u in all ramification... we speak the whole africa wanna ear us talk... u people watch our movies, sing our song, wanna be us .... thats why u spend ur quality time on nairaland learning about us

now u can shove the rest of ur opinion against my country up ur ugly ghanaian butt
cos i wont reply any gutter rubbish that come outta ur mouth against my country this night ..,. and DONT START feeling lucky yet... AM STILL GHANAIANS NIGHTMARE grin grin grin i will run you ugly mofos outta nairaland

by the way did we come to ghanaian forum to look down on ghanaians or what? u have no point... i know why ghanaians want rivalry with nigerians at all cost .. 1 becos of ghana must go... it pain u people sote una wan go die.... 2 u people want cheap popularity so u think rivalry with nigerians will earn u that... but we are bigger than that tongue tongue

We are only giant in population and Hydrocarbons.
China is more populated than USA, but USA is a giant due to technology and economy.
Ghana and SA are the current economic power house of Africa.
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Centre To Open In 2013 by RedLight1: 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
emmatok:

We are only giant in population and Hydrocarbons.
China is more populated than USA, but USA is a giant due to technology and economy.
Ghana and SA are the current economic power house of Africa.
HAHAHAHA WAIT! ARE U A NIGERIAN OR GHANAIAN DOG? SOUTH AFRICA AGREED.. WHEN DID GHANA BECOME ECONOMIC POWER HOUSE OF AFRICA? WHAT IS GHANA GDP?... THE WHOLE GHANA ECONOMY IS NOT UP TO THAT OF LAGOS..HOW CAN A COUNTRY WITH SMALL POPULATION YET SUFFERING POWER FAILURE BE ECONOMY POWER HOUSE... THIS IS THE FUNNIEST JOKE OF THE CENTURY ...U MUST BE A COMEDIAN.. grin grin
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Centre To Open In 2013 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
THIS IS A FOOLISH PROJECT because OUR ROADS ARE IN A DEPLORABLE STATE,NO ELECTRICITY,NO INFRASTRUCTURE,NO GOOD HOSPITAL,UNEMPLOYMENT EVERYWHERE.I KNOW THAT THIS $1.2BN WILL BE SHARED AMONG THE POLITICAL OFFICE BASTARDS.NIGERIA NOW CELEBRATES MEDIOCRITY,THEFT,ILLEGALITY,CRIMINALITY ETC.FOOLISH LEADERS!
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Centre To Open In 2013 by Insanity(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
rampant lover: @red light......... Lol i luv da way u always cum out fighting n i'm not an enemy of progress at all but most ppl luv to face fact which most of u hv fallen short of. Instead of you all trying to shove diz giants of Africa rubbish down our throats, y don't u allow ppl to rada blow ur horns for u cuz most Africans know dat Nigeria is a pile of COW DUNG now. Travel to any part of da world n u will find out which ppl r loud for nuttin n luv to pass thru da backdoor to reach their objectives. RESPECT IS EARNED AND NOT DEMANDED. U PPL ALWAYS LUK DOWN ON UR FELLOW AFRICANS AND WHEN THEY PAY U BACK IN UR OWN COIN, U START TO BLEAT. HYPOCRITES

After going thru ya posts in this forum, i really don't know what else to say. i guess you are from ghana. Nigeria is a cow dung, right? But its not ya country, so why are you soo agitated about sth that is actually not ya problem? i really don't know Youя inferiority complex is the reason you feel you are been disrespected and that's youя personal problem not 'UЯ FELLOW AFRICANS'
You've made 66 posts in this forum, >93% of ya posts are all on negative or more like 'hate' comments against nigeria, you haven't made , not even one, positive contribution/comment on this forum on all the sections you've posted in, excluding posts against nigeria.
If you hate Nigeria soo much, i have to ask, why are you on this forum? ​We have other africans here and even non africans contributing positively with ideas, advice and suggestions, you will think they are nigerians, but just by goin thru ya posts, i already know all about you. You need to work on ya personality or you have a long way to go.
Take it or Leave it, that's ya decision.
This advice is coming from a 'FELLOW AFRICAN'.

>Peace[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's World Trade Centre To Open In 2013 by RedLight1: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
Nayoanalytical: THIS IS A FOOLISH PROJECT because OUR ROADS ARE IN A DEPLORABLE STATE,NO ELECTRICITY,NO INFRASTRUCTURE,NO GOOD HOSPITAL,UNEMPLOYMENT EVERYWHERE.I KNOW THAT THIS $1.2BN WILL BE SHARED AMONG THE POLITICAL OFFICE BASTARDS.NIGERIA NOW CELEBRATES MEDIOCRITY,THEFT,ILLEGALITY,CRIMINALITY ETC.FOOLISH LEADERS!
I DUNNO ABOUT U... BUT ELECTRICITY HAS IMPROVED IN NIGERIA especially where i reside in lagos... may be u are one of those people in diaspora that still believe nigeria's electricity is in deplorable state... and many road project going on... even if government build 5000 hospital today.. u people will still say their is no good hospital, thats Nigerian for u....unemployement yet no one has died of hunger in nigeria like the somalis ... well the rest i agree with u ... bad leadership has always being africans problem
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Centre To Open In 2013 by RedLight1: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
Insanity:

After going thru ya posts in this forum, i really don't know what else to say. i guess you are from ghana. Nigeria is a cow dung, right? But its not ya country, so why are you soo agitated about sth that is actually not ya problem? i really don't know Youя inferiority complex is the reason you feel you are been disrespected and that's youя personal problem not 'UЯ FELLOW AFRICANS'
You've made 66 posts in this forum, >93% of ya posts are all on negative or more like 'hate' comments against nigeria, you haven't made , not even one, positive contribution/comment on this forum on all the sections you've posted in, excluding posts against nigeria.
If you hate Nigeria soo much, i have to ask, why are you on this forum? ​We have other africans here and even non africans contributing positively with ideas, advice and suggestions, you will think they are nigerians, but just by goin thru ya posts, i already know all about you. You need to work on ya personality or you have a long way to go.
Take it or Leave it, that's ya decision.
This advice is coming from a 'FELLOW AFRICAN'.

>Peace[color=#006600][/color]
if only he is not stupiid ... he woulda say thank u... but he is just dumb and others like him.. come tomorrow he will still be here talking gibberish
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Centre To Open In 2013 by simdam500(m): 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ok. Dem go sell cloth? Mst esp d obo clothin line......... *jst askin o*
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Centre To Open In 2013 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
Boko Haram should be beware as they love Attacking Abuja pretty much(even the US embassy in Abuja).....then again a 911 Department/Branch should be very near.
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Centre To Open In 2013 by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 12, 2012
Minion:ur rottiness!are dis folks tryin 2 replicate
d building of d tower of babel?
Hades:don't worry my fool,it can't possibly
happen on a god damned nigerian soil.
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Centre To Open In 2013 by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 12, 2012
miteolu: Wetin we go sell or but there

Our leaders are busy playing to the gallery to impress the world when our expressways are unmotorable.
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Centre To Open In 2013 by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2012
taharqa: I just dey laugh....just in a week i hv heard of sm HUGE projects completd in diff parts of d country. One of d largest Steel mills commissiond in Ogun; d largest Ceramic industry in Africa commissiond in d same Ogun; one of d largest and most sophisticated Gas-to-Liquid plants in d world, a multi-billion dollar Chrevron project in Delta state dat is virtuali complete and wud begin operatn early nx year; and now dis, amongst many odas- ALL BUILT BY FOREIGNERS. Foreigners are tking advantage of d economy and investing massively in most areas of d economy (there is a thread on Nigeria hving by far d highest FDI in Africa last yr on d front page now) WHILST many Nigerians, esp young Nigerians, whine and complain and sit dier lazy azz down... I just dey laugh

You should ask yourself why our thiefing politicians arent making investments in manufaturing. They are bereft of ideas and only talented in looting...
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Centre To Open In 2013 by Biafrarep(m): 8:50am On Dec 12, 2012
Revolva:
That's good I hope to get a job there or even an office there haha !! I keep wondering what will they trade there ad the world will ever show intrests ....haha if I imagine tinapa when it was started I tought it was heaven on earth but now nothing even the people behind tinapa are tired jare !!!! Well good luck abuja ( remember abuja is not safe )
Stop saying what you dont know, Tinapa is a viable project! They are making profit, most of their mall spaces are taken, hundreds of containers are unloading on a monthly basis and the hotel, water park and other facilities are being utilized. To know the true situation of things, simply google their site or better still, transport yourself to Calabar and see things for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi: We Won't Allow Almajiris Come Into Ebonyi State / Buhari Extends PTF Mandate Till March 2021 / Full List Of Sanwo-Olu’s Commissioners, Special Advisers And Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.